News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Celebrity Fight League (Discord role play server)

• 39 Replies

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
Celebrity Fight League (Discord role play server)
« on: January 06, 2018, 01:13:19 PM »
Hello,

I recently created a discord server for celebrity RPing. If you want to manage a celebrity just read the application_rules and post which celebrity you want to manage in manager_application.
Pretty much every kind of fighting is allowed, except for Death Fights. Some of you might be familiar with sites like cmma and the discord server is more or less similar, but with more role playing options. The things that you cannot do are all in the rules, also to keep the server organised and to maintain a good quality or role playing.

I added some writing tips for those who are new to this and want to give it a shot. You can also just PM/DM me with questions or if you require help. Don't worry if you cannot be online 24/7, you don't have to finish a fight in one go, you can simply continue the next day or the day after. There are plenty of nice people around on it already that can give you a hand.

Not all the role playing has to involve fighting, there are also channels to just chat with people and hangout. If you want to do role playing with someone who you just fought, you can do it in private or in one of the channels made for that.

When there are enough active fighters, I can add options to hold tournaments and hand out titles to the winners. I will do my best to archive all the fights and post them on the discord as pdf files.

Not really into role playing, but enjoy writing stories? Good news, I also added a section for you to post your stories, discuss stories with other people or join forces with another writer. You can use those channels to pitch ideas or ask people for ideas.

At the moment I am the only person who can assign people to the correct role and accept applications, but I have a managment role that will allow other people to accept new people into the discord server. However I will only grant those that I trust that responsibility, that way the server is not dependant on my presence all the time and people have to wait less before getting accepted.

Now for the server details:https://discord.gg/TcFtyeb

Offline Gent

• God Member
Re: Celebrity Fight League (Discord role play server)
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 02:01:19 PM »
Been on there for awhile and it's great, honestly can't fault it, everyone else is nice, and great writers. Looking forward to having my fighter beat yours 😈

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 07:40:48 PM »
We currently have 16 celebrities on the roster, so feel free to join the fun.

Offline Thedemba2

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 09:26:09 PM »
loving it many celebs to be managed

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 10:43:19 AM »
I'd like to join the group. I enjoy chatting about and writing about celeb fights

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2018, 10:55:09 AM »
I'd like to join the group. I enjoy chatting about and writing about celeb fights

Feel free to join.

Offline destiny345

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2018, 10:16:21 PM »
I just asked to be added on the discord.

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2018, 07:37:27 PM »
Current List of Celebrities being managed:
Yvonne Strahovski
Chloe Grace Moretz
Kaley Cuoco
Selena Gomez
Jessica Alba
Starfucked
Sophia Bush
Emma Stone
Jennifer Lawrence
Katy Perry
Alison Brie
Emma Watson
Megan Fox
Sophie Turner
Avril Lavigne
Kristen Stewart
Amber Heard
Kesha
Jessica Chastain
Margot Robbie
Scarlett Johansson
Natalie Portman
Carrie Underwood
Abigail Ratchford
Emilia Clarke
Taylor Swift
Kate Upton
Olivia Munn
Kendall Jenner
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 07:38:07 PM by Vitezislav »

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2018, 12:58:57 PM »
Updated list and celebrities who have been inactive for 4 weeks or more can be picked by other managers.

Yvonne Strahovski (active)
Chloe Grace Moretz (active)
Kaley Cuoco (active)
Selena Gomez (active)
Jessica Alba (active)
Starfucked (active)
Sophia Bush (inactive 1 week)
Emma Stone (inactive 5 weeks)
Jennifer Lawrence (active)
Katy Perry (active)
Alison Brie (active)
Emma Watson (active)
Megan Fox (inactive 5 weeks)
Sophie Turner (inactive 5 weeks)
Avril Lavigne (active)
Kristen Stewart (active)
Amber Heard (inactive 1 week)
Kesha (inactive 4 weeks)
Jessica Chastain (inactive 5 weeks)
Margot Robbie (inactive 5 weeks)
Scarlett Johansson (inactive 5 weeks)
Natalie Portman (inactive 3 week)
Carrie Underwood (active)
Abigail Ratchford (inactive 2 weeks)
Emilia Clarke (inactive 3 weeks)
Taylor Swift (active)
Kate Upton (inactive 5 weeks)
Olivia Munn (inactive 1 week)
Kendall Jenner (active)
Lily Collins (inactive 3 week)
Gigi Hadid (inactive 1 week)
Elizabeth Olsen (inactive 1 week)

Offline Anon

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2018, 10:30:35 PM »
I wasn't aware that this still existed! I thought the discord evaporated.

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2018, 07:59:39 AM »
Not at all and those who are active, are actually really active.

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2018, 02:24:02 PM »
The Infinity War has begun, so suit up and either join the Avengers or help Thanos destroy the galaxy.

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2018, 03:40:57 PM »
First battle in the Infinity War

Taylor Swift
Name: Sinister Cat
Origin: earth, taylor swift was bitten by a radioactive cat
Superpower 1: super speed
Superpower 2: jinxing, giving those around her bad luck.
{alt}

Carrie Underwood
Name: Killer Frost
Origin: got locked in a thermafrost chamber by accident and survived somehow.
Superpower 1: cold and ice manipulation
Superpower 2: Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits
{alt}

Yvonne Strahovski
Name: Captain Marvelous
Origin: Earth, after touching an alien artifact Yvonne developed superhuman powers.
Superpower 1: Flight
Superpower 2: Supernatural Strength
{alt}

Taylor Swift - Sinister Cat
I make my way to Wakanda, as I am now aware of their vast vibranium reserves. With this knowledge I can't help but think making myself some claws out of this rare material will really give me the edge I need in battle. I begin coming up with my plan as I travel to this remote African destination. Upon arrival I am able to utilize my speed to get past the guards undetected, as I retrieve what I was looking for. Now I must leave the facility.

Yvonne Strahovski - Captain Marvelous
I arrive at the facility and upon arrival I notice that the alarm has just been activated. The guards are running around trying to locate the person who stole the vibranium. A guard spots me and greets me, giving me an update of the situation. The camera caught someone speeding passed the guards and entering the storage. I quickly fly through the hallways towards the storage depot. At the storage depot I see that the door is wide open and that the person who was here is trying to escape the facility. I look for clues to see which way they might have gone and I spot a scratch on the floor. I follow the lead and after a minute I spot the person who broke into the facility. "Where do you think you are going kitty?"

Carrie Underwood - Killer Frost
I get to one of the landing platforms in one of secret bases and take a chopper to the site where Cat is and land it near the entrance. A few of the guards try to stop me, but I send a cold blast to them and freeze parts of their legs keeping them in place and freeze their mouths shut to not warn anyone. I eventually make it to where Cat and Miss Marvel are and I make my way behind miss marvel. I slowly start to cool the air around us.

Having received warning from Killer Frost that I might be having a visitor I begin to hasten my exit from the facility, as I know I could very quickly be in trouble being in an enemy facility, the numbers will not be on my side at all. I make my way to the exit, and so far the coast has been clear and I begin to think I will get out without detection, but as I approach the exit I hear a voice.... Supreme's. I slowly turn around to face Supreme "Oh hi Supreme Bitch, I am just going for a nice walk, not up to anything. What brings you all the way out here though? I have really enjoyed catching up with you, but if it doesn't make a difference for you I would really love to get going though sweetie" I say dismissing you

"Did you hit your head or something? I am not Supreme, although you could call me supreme.." I laugh at you and suddenly feel a cold chill across my spine. The air around is getting cold and I can see my own breath. I turn around and see Killer Frost approaching me from behind. "Couldn't handle the job yourself?" I position myself so that I can charge either of you, depending on who makes the first move.

"Supreme, Captain Marvelous... it makes no difference to me. You goody good superheroes are all so interchangeable and forgettable" I say dismissing your question. "Oh I could handle you just fine by myself... but you know luck is always on my side, and Killer Frost just happened to be in the neighborhood... why wouldn?t I let her in on the fun too? I look you in the eyes and say "Well if you aren't going to let me continue our day, I could use a dance partner" I say with a smirk as I begin to charge towards you.

"Sorry, but I can't let you leave with those metals." You come at me using your super speed and I fly towards you. I pull my right fist back and the moment I think I can hit you I send it forward. You dodge my punch with ease and kick me in the back. I almost fly into the wall, but manage to stop myself just before I crash into it. I quickly turn around and now have both of you in front of me.

We charge towards each other, each knowing there is no way out of this confrontation now. You cock back a fist, looking to end this fight sooner that later with your super strength but I am able to utilize my speed to dodge it. As I kick you in the back I say with a laugh "Awww sweetie that is some bad luck you have there, don't you know you don't stand a chance at keeping up with Sinister Cat? You get up and face both myself and Killer Frost, as I use my speed to quickly move behind you, hoping to land another cheap shot.

I try to keep my eyes on both of you, but you speed behind me and try to kick me again. This time I expect it and block your attack. I swing my fist at you, but you dodge it and throw a series of punches at my body. I try to block your punches, but you are too fast for me and I let out a few groans. I know that Killer Frost is closing in on us and I need to do something fast. I launch a front kick at you with my right leg, hoping to knock you into the wall, so I can focus my attention on the incoming Killer Frost.

I begin to work over your body with a series of punches, knowing Killer Frost is making her way over, and as a result I throw caution to the wind trying to inflict as much damage as possible, banking on the thought that Killer Frost will interfere before you can launch a counter attack. You throw a kick with your right leg that connects right in my stomach, and sends me flying into the wall as I let out a loud groan on impact. "Looks like I am the one with some bad luck now" I say with a grimace as I slowly pull myself back up to my feet, feeling the impacts of your super strength. I pull myself up on one knee, and have my other foot ready on the ground ready to react to your next move if you choose to focus on me again.

Before Killer Frost can do anything, I jump into the air and fly back towards Sinister Cat, slowly picking up some more speed. The confined space makes it impossible for me to fly fast and generate the same speed as you. This time I don't try to fly into you and hit you. I stop a bit in front of you and run the last few meters. I prepare my right fist and plan on following it up with several knees.

I see you rushing towards me, and I know I need to be ready as help will not arrive in time. I am able to dodge your punch with ease using my speed, however you blindly throw a knee to the side, and it once again connects with my mid section, causing me to stop moving "The fuck, you are supposed to be the one with bad luck" I hiss at you. Knowing I am out matched in hand to hand combat, due to your super strength, I begin to run around the room, throwing anything and everything I can find at you, hoping to weaken you so I can bring the fight back to you.

I pull my fist back and launch it forward. You use your super speed to avoid it and my fist slams into the wall smashing it into pieces. You run into the room I just opened and I follow you inside. The room is filled with lab equipment to test the vibranium. You start running around in the room and I am standing in the center. You throw various items at me and the smaller stuff you throw at me I block with ease. I even knock some of the things you throw back at you, but hopelessly miss you every time. Suddenly you throw something more heavy and larger at me and it blocks my vision that I have on you.

You are in hot pursuit as I make my way into the lab, which offers plenty of ammunition to throw at you, but you are thwarting my attacks with ease. Finally, throwing one of the tables is able to obstruct your view allowing me quickly flank you and deliver a right hand to your jaw... but you are barely phased, I quickly circle around and throw a left... again the impact is barely noticeable. Finally, I once again circle back to your right side and hurl my entire body into the side of your knee, delivering a full speed chop block to your knee. "Let's see how tough you are without that foundation of yours" I say

You sweep me of the floor and while I am mid air, you launch a barrage of punches to my body and face. I can't do anything to stop you from hitting me and I cry out in pain. My flight comes to an end when my back crashes into a wall. You deliver a powerful punch into my stomach just before I drop to the floor. I try to get on my feet as fast as possible, but before I can your knee slams into my face. My head slams against the wall behind me and I can taste the blood in my mouth. You try to hit me again, but this time I block your fist and hold it in my hand. I slowly rise back to my feet increasing the pressure on your fist as I do. "You are fast I give you that, but you will need more than speed to defeat me." I can see that Killer Frost has entered the room and uses her freezing powers to fill up the hole in the wall trapping me inside the room with you.

I see Killer Frost enter the room, freezing the hole behind her "Let's see how tough you are, now that you know the Wakanda Guards can't get in here to save your pretty ass" I say with a smirk as I see a drop of blood coming out of your mouth. My cockiness is quickly brought to an end when you are able to catch one of my punches with the palm of your hand, completely closing your hand over my fist. I try to pull my arm back, but it is no use, you are clearly much stronger than I am. I continue to struggle and moan trying to free my arm but I am not making any progress, meanwhile you seem to be enjoying watching me struggle against you. Then it hits me, I try to flip over you, hoping to break the grip you have on my hand as I say "Stupid butch bitch"

You suddenly jump in the air and try to flip over me. While you are hanging in the air I slam my other fist up and hit your chest. I release your fist and you slam into the ceiling. I watch your body drop down and spin around, kicking you in your stomach and sending you towards Killer Frost. You collide with your fellow supervillain and you both go down to the ground. "I am more than enough to take you two bitches down." I start running towards you two and suddenly I notice I am losing my grip and look down. The floor in front of me is turning into ice and I slide passed you two. I do my best to prevent myself from crashing into the wall, but it's no use as Killer Frost continues to turn the floor in front of me into ice.

Between the kick, and the punch nearly all the wind has been knocked out of me. I moan as I clutch my stomach and chest with both hands as I slide over to Killer Frost on the floor. I am moving with such force that I am like a bowling ball and knock her on her ass as well when I finally reach her. You begin slipping and sliding all over the room as Killer Frost begins making the floor around you a skating rink as Frost yells to me "Get up Sinister we need to put this bitch down once and for all" as I am struggling to get back to my feet after the assault I just suffered. As you are slipping around you finally realize you can fly over the ice as you hover into the air and begin to rush towards us, with your fist pointed outward. Mere feet before reaching us a giant icicle appears out of the ground and traps you. "Thanks Frost" I say as I am still trying to catch my breath. "Let?s hurry up and get out of here" Killer Frost says as she opens up the hole in the wall as we begin to make a break for it.

I am trapped in the ice and see you two running out of the room. I try to move my muscles, but they aren't budging one bit. I try to focus my strength and tenses up all my muscles. The ice begins to crack and I burst out of it. I quickly head towards the hole in the wall and I don't see the two of you anymore. I quickly skim the area, hoping to catch a glimpse of the two of you. "Where the hell are you two."

Free of your ice prison, you begin your search for us, but you cannot see anything... suddenly you hear the sound of gun fire, and you immediately know that is where you need to head. Very quickly you begin finding a trail of incapacitated guards, leading out of the facility, and you begin to follow the trail. You get to the outside fence and it is a familiar site, a whole bunch of defeated guards, but one, with a bit of energy left sees you and says "C-c-captain Marvelous.... they went.... that way" as he points to the direction we escaped. You thank him and then quickly take up flight to find us, and not far away you spot us, loading up Killer Frost's helicopter with the stolen goods.

I land down on the landing pad with a bang, sending a shockwave of air towards you two. You struggle to remain on your feet and turn around. "Going somewhere?" I ask and notice that you two are almost done loading up the helicopter. "I will give you one chance to unload that chopper." You two just laugh at my threats and walk towards me. Now that we are out in the open, I can utilize my powers better and hover above the ground making it easier for me to respond to any attacks. "So you two really want to see this through. That is fine with me, I will lock you two up for good."

The both of us laugh in unison to your latest threats "The only one getting locked up is you, The Marvelous Bitch. When we are done with you we will show the entire world their precious hero cumming like the little whore she really is, and then they will all see how earths mightiest heroes are weak. Besides last I checked there was two of us and only one of you. So how about you let us leave, and we will save you the humiliation" As soon as I am done speaking you quickly fly above our heads, and crash into the helicopter, completely destroying it, eliminating any chance of escape, before finally settling back down in front of us, as you begin to hover once again.

I fly into the helicopter and completely wreck it right in front of you two. I can see the concerned look on Killer Frost's face, because you can always run away to escape. I float in front of you two and look at you two. It seems you didn't enjoy my little stunt and your faces have turned red from anger. "Did I just ruin your big escape plan? I told you I would give you one chance to unload. Now we have to do things the hard way."

as we battle through the facility with captain marvel, sinister and I almost make it out when marvel takes out the helicopter. I look up at her in ice cold stare you'll pay for this marvel. I say in ice cold tone as I form a pair of ice picks in my hands. I throw each one at marvel as she h overs in the air. After I throw each one, I extend my hands to throw a cold blast at her.

I dodge the ice picks with ease now that I am in the air, but the cold blast knocks me back. Thanks to my arms you don't freeze off my face, but when I look back at you. I notice that Sinister Cat is missing and I quickly scan my surroundings. I can hear her, but before I can spot her, Killer Frosts shoots several more ice picks at me. I fly through the air dodging them and closing the gap between us. I try to spot Sinister Cat, but I can't seem to find her. I instead focus my attention on Killer Frost and prepare to slam myself into her.

You sit in the air above Killer Frost, working hard on deflecting her shots, while at the same time trying to spot me. Unfortunately for you I have ramped up to full speed, and you can occasionally see a small dust cloud and a faint sound but you have absolutely no idea where I am as I make sure to never stop. You begin to quickly fly towards Killer Frost, hoping to at least slow down one of your opponents. However, as you begin to close in and her I quickly dash in and deliver a kick to the side of your face, sending you off course and crashing to the ground beside Killer Frost. "Don't worry girl, I got you" I say with a wink to Frost as I begin to once again dash around.

After marvel dodges my first attack, my cold blast makes her hit ground. I smile seeing that but it turns back as she gets up and starts to come at me. I prepare another blast when sinister runs by and hits her knocking her to the ground. thanks cat. I hear as she runs by. As marvel is on the ground, I send a cold wave to her and form a cold prison around her torso and ice shackles around her ankles to hold them down. "That should keep her there for the moment."

Ice forms around my torso and my ankles while I am on the ground. I slam my fists against the ice around my torso crushing and shattering it. I prepare to break the shackles around my ankles when I suddenly feel a kick against my head. Sinister Cat runs by again kicking me a second time. I let out a painful cry and hurry up breaking the ice around my ankles. The moment I free myself another cold blast comes at me and I am barely able to fly away in time. You two are working together in perfect harmony and I begin to wonder if I didn't bit off more than I can chew. I have to stay up high and takedown Killer Frost, before I can deal with Sinister Cat. The only problem is she is defending Killer Frost. I change my tactic and decide not to directly target Killer Frost. I launch myself at the ground and slam my fist into it creating a ripple effect in the ground, hoping to make you both trip and fall.

We are able to work over Captain Marvelous when she is on the ground, but unfortunately for us she has been able to take flight once again. As you ascend you begin to survey the field and try to come up with a plan. Killer Frost continues to send blasts your way and you are able to dodge, as you try and spot me, but to no avail. You then decide that you will crash into the ground with the hopes the shockwave will knock us both down. You begin speeding to the ground as you crash with an amazing force, sending the shockwaves out, knocking Killer Frost onto her cute butt. Seeing what you are doing however, I am able to hurdle the shockwave and keep moving as I deliver yet another blow to you while you are on the ground. "Now Frost" I yell. From her ass Killer Frost is now channeling a roof of frost above Captain Marvelous with the hopes that it will prevent her from taking off into the air again.

I smile coldly as my frost holds down marvel for the moment. She soon breaks the hold on her chest before cat kicks her down. I watch as marvel flies up and slams into the ground. I try to jump up to avoid the wave but it still hits me and I fall to the ground. I groan in pain for a moment before rolling around to see here marvel and cat are. I find marvel trying to attack me again. I send a cold mist to her with my pellets of ice in them. I form ice balls as well and throw them at her to hopefully knock her down and give cat a chance to attack.

A cold mist surrounds me and I fly up in the air only to hit my head against a ceiling of ice. I land back down on the ground and suddenly hear pellets of ice coming at me. I brace myself and protect my head. The pellets hit my chest and I groan in agony. After the pellets are done hitting me, new objects are shooting at me and I get hit by an ice ball. I bend forward as it hits my stomach and suddenly my head snaps back. Sinister Cat's knee hits me in the face and she follows up with a roundhouse kick to my head. I fall to the floor and try to get back on my feet. The mist is making it hard for me to see anything and I feel trapped. I try to fly just above the ground, but Sinister Cat knocks me back down. Another wave of pellets heads towards me and hit my chest. My body is aching and things are starting to look bad for me. I sit on one knee and gather my strength. I am preparing to launch myself into the air and break through the ceiling of ice.

The shards of ice that have been hitting Marvelous's chest have completely shredded her costume, as her bare tits are now completely exposed, as if getting her ass kicked was not bad enough, her body is slowly being exposed for all to see. The cold environment is not helping anything either as your tits are rock hard. I see you taking a knee, and trying to prepare yourself to break through the ice, as I quickly try to race over and stop you. You begin to push off the ground right as I arrive and deliver yet another punch to your jaw, but it is too late your momentum is already moving, and while staggering you, you are still able to burst through the ice, once again taking flight.

I am taking a few deep breaths. All this work is slowly straining on me. Cat hits her in concert with my ice attacks. I continue to send mist towards marvel. I notice that her costume is being shredded by my efforts and makes me excited by seeing her bare tits. As marvel hits the ground again. I send ice to her legs and slowly increase the size of it. I send ice towards her arms to make them heavy and fall to her side and join them with the ice around her legs.

I break through the ice above me, but I feel myself slowing down significantly. I look down and see ice creeping up my legs. I try to smash it with my fists, but the ice jumps over to my arms encasing them as well. I am having trouble remaining in the air and I slowly fall down to the ground. "Fuck I need help, I can't defeat them both at the same time." I enter the cold mist again and crash into the ground. I try to free my arms, but they are now stuck to the side of my body.

"Nice work Killer Frost" I say as i now walk up to Captain Marvelous who is now nearly fully entrapped in ice, except for her head as she is back on the ground. I place a gentle kiss on Captain Marvelous's cheek "What were you saying about us regretting this, and we will pay for it?" I say with a laugh as I follow the kiss up with another blow to your head. "So what do you think we should do with this Super Slut, Frost?"

"Thanks sinister cat" I say icily as I strut up to you, kiss you on the cheek and strike a pose . I smirk down at captain marvel " I think we should take her to our base as our prisoner, strip her naked and maybe have some fun with her as we extract info from her." I take a transceiver from my belt and send a signal to our base letting them know we need a ride to the base. " our new ride should be here soon"

"You fucking sluts better let me go right now!" I try to flex my muscles to break the ice, but I can't move a single muscle. My body is numb from the cold and all I can do at this moment is hope that someone rescues me. "Let me out right now and return those metals!" I try to keep a confident tone, but I don't expect you two to listen to me at all.

I begin to run my fingers through Captain Marvelous's long blonde hair. "Oh silly, where would the fun be in letting you go? Not only do we have the vibranium but it looks like we have a brand new play toy too.... and it looks REALLY fun." I say trying to contain my laughter. As I am taunting you the transport vehicle shows up. "Well looks like it is time for you to go for a ride" I say with a smirk as myself and Killer Frost begin loading you into the ship.

cat and I load captain marvelous and the vibranium into the transport. Once on board, we are on the way back to the base. "I hope you like being our prisoner captain marvel, because well certainly will have fun with you." *during the trip, cat hands me some precious jewels she picked up for me while at the facility. "thank you cat, you remembered to get the stuff "

"How did this happen? How could I have been fooled like this? I hope EDI got my message and is able to track me. Please save me Supreme." I look afraid at you two and can already imagine what is going to happen to me. I just hope someone is able to rescue me, before my mind gets broken.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 03:46:36 PM by Vitezislav »

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2018, 11:02:38 AM »
Updated List of Celebrities, celebrities that have been inactive for 4 weeks can be managed by others.

Yvonne Strahovski (active)
Chloë Grace Moretz (active)
Kaley Cuoco (active)
Selena Gomez (active)
Jessica Alba (active)
Starfucked (active)
Sophia Bush (inactive 3 weeks)
Emma Stone (active)
Jennifer Lawrence (active)
Katy Perry (active)
Alison Brie (active)
Emma Watson (active)
Megan Fox (inactive 7 weeks)
Sophie Turner (inactive 7 weeks)
Avril Lavigne (active)
Kristen Stewart (active)
Amber Heard (active)
Kesha (inactive 5 weeks)
Jessica Chastain (inactive 7 weeks)
Margot Robbie (inactive 7 weeks)
Scarlett Johansson (inactive 7 weeks)
Natalie Portman (active)
Carrie Underwood (active)
Abigail Ratchford (inactive 4 weeks)
Emilia Clarke (inactive 5 weeks)
Taylor Swift (active)
Kate Upton (inactive 7 weeks)
Olivia Munn (active)
Kendall Jenner (active)
Lily Collins (inactive 5 weeks)
Gigi Hadid (active)
Elizabeth Olsen (active)
Kelly Brook (active)
Kim Hyuna (active)
Amanda Lee (active)
Xenia Tchoumi (active)
Elizabeth Gillies (active)

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2018, 01:09:59 AM »
Just getting back on due to internet issues. Can't get on Discord with my present device.
Is this still up and running? If so, how does it work? Are we just picking up roleplaying a character from where someone else left off?
And are all the characters power sets set?
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.