News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Great sites - add DWW to the list

• 1 Replies

Offline femfitefan

• God Member
    • My Flickr Photo Page
Great sites - add DWW to the list
« on: March 30, 2010, 03:42:30 PM »
I've seen some interesting sites posted here and I want to say thanks for those that have posted about them.   I have to say though, I've been enjoying the catfight scene for years and seen a lot of sites, and DWW is still the gold standard.  Not only to they continue to find new girls who are not only beautiful, but they're also skilled and do some very exciting fights.  Girls like Emanuella, Eva N, and Lucille are some of my current favorites.  Anyone else have any favorite girls there, or at any other sites?

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
Re: Great sites - add DWW to the list
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 09:11:43 PM »
I have to agree with you about DWW. My only problem with DWW is the fact they don't use alot of wrestling holds. ( hammer lock, boston crab, camel clitch, etc) They are the master of the pins and headlocks though. A girl I would love to see wrestle some of DWW's best would be Mutiny. She is a Canadian girl and has done work for many producers including Vira's apt fights and Fighting style. I am sure there are many others but she sticks out in my mind.