News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Laura_X vs. Becca

• 2 Replies

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
Laura_X vs. Becca
« on: January 07, 2018, 08:19:06 AM »
For those of you who haven't met her yet, Laura_X is a talented, persistent, and very sexy fighter.  Here's proof.

laura_xxx: I snuggle down deeper into my jacket as I watch the gym from across the st. holy shit is it cold here I think to myself. The gym looks totally empty and for a second I think my taxi driver has bought me to the wrong place. I'm in the middle of muttering a very unladylike curse when I see some movement inside. In that second I know this is the right place. I trudge my way across the st and knock on the door. Hoping you have a heater on in there. Yt

Becca Blast!: Loosening up in the ring as I wait for you ... wondering if her Uber or whatever took her to the wrong place... it would be like that with Laura.. always is with the good ones... There's the door... I saunter over in my powder blue sports bra with the racer back and scoop front... my brown braid dancing on my neck as I almost run there with my white tights hissing just a bit under my light blue shorts... I open the door and there she is... "Get your ass in here!  It's f**king COLD out!"  as I step back and let the heated gym wash  over yoru face... trying to ignore what the sudden cold air does to my chest and pale skin... yt

laura_xxx: I dash inside quickly. Shivering I turn to you before smiling glad for the sudden warmth in the gym. "Holy shit, I officially forgive you for complaining about the cold all the time"  as I throw back my hood and unzip my jacket. I look around the quite gym for the first time and take notice of a few things but frown when I can't make out the most important piece of equipment. I turn to you worried "is there no ring in here"? Yt

Becca Blast!: You mean the elevated platform surrounded by ropes?"  as I smirk at the breathless but hot brunette... "it's right over there... I was loosening up in it when you knocked.."  as I shake my ass just a little as I head back to the ring up the steps and in...winking and beckoning you with my hand... "See, it's right here... in the light... "  as I laugh and lean my 5' 4" 125 34D 24 34 figure on the top rope... to give you a good view ... "catch your breaht and get ready... then I'll knock you senseless... won't that be FUN?"   yt

laura_xxx: "Well sounds fun for one of us" I mumble under my breath and strip out of my thermals enjoy the warmth of this place. I feel slightly embarrassed looking down at my slightly more skimpy outfit and can't help but feel a tiny bit silly realising how your outfit manages to be both conservative and hot at the same time whereas my red sports bra and tiny pantie like shorts just make me look like a slut. Then again I guess my outfit just reflects my personality well I make my way over to the ring and slide my 5'5 125lbs 34c 20 36 20yo body into the ring and do some basic warm ups in my corner. Yt

Becca Blast!: Girl's got no fear for sure... then again with that body, who would be afraid... she's in tiny wisps of red fabric, but any amount of fabric would be both insufficient and too much... checking you over as I shake my own arms loose and feel a nice sheen of perspiration on my front porch and my bare tummy... my braid jerking as I move my shoulders and head, occasionally settling between my shoulders... as I come out and take a slight crouch hands up... wondering if anything could be as perfect as you look... and wanting to mess it up as much as I can... as I smile tightly and blow you a kiss through my coppery lips... my nails glinting from the same shade... yt

laura_xxx: I see you coming out of your corner and guess that the time for nicitys are over I crouch down keeping my stance wide and ready for you as I approach you in the middle I realise just how similar we are in size. "Well bitch do you want me to prove how much stronger I am than you" I say raising my arms as I issue the challenge for the test of strength. "Or are you to worried youth is going to prevail over whatever it is you think you've got going for you" I try putting on the bitchiest voice I can. Yt

Becca Blast!: well, isn't she sure of herself.. but I've been doing this long enough that bitchy isn't exactly new... so I smile and lunge forward... but I DO have a few tricks... so I twist my hips rather than go for your hands... aiming my left shoulder for that ample cleavage... and see if I can at least knock that cockiness out of you... hopefully with a good amount of your wind... yt

laura_xxx: "Ooff" I left surprised and winded as you drive your shoulder into my chest knocking me back a few paces. The immediate uncontrollably reaction is to bend over and try to suck in as much air as I can. In my head I try to make any kind of sense of what just happened ' what the fuck, usually my taunting is enough to trick any bitch into a test of strength. Clearly you aren't just any bitch. You are gonna have to fight way smarter than that Laura' I think to myself. Yt

laura_xxx: (All my inner monologue is marked by ' ' actual speaking will be marked by " ")

Becca Blast!: "mmmmmm.. bouncing little thing.. just like I hoped" as I want to get inside that pretty head... but my arm will enjoy outside just fine... as I slide my arm around the back of your head and grab my own left wrist with my right hand to make it nice and tight... put a little pressure on that cranium as I pull it tight to my hip... 'now to see how much you can take, honey' I smile and try to drain your youthful energy even more.. yt

laura_xxx: I'm bent over trying to catch my breath and you wrap your arms around me head putting on the pressure. 'Classic' I think 'keep me under control wear me down a little, hard to escape. But here's the thing with classics everyone knows how to get out of them if done correctly' I wrap my arms around your left thigh then stick my right heel behind yours then I simultaneously pull on your leg and push your stomach with my shoulder trying to trip you up. Yt

Becca Blast!: my left thigh... feeling a strong arm around it... well... she knows a few moves of her own... my left leg taken expertly... and I go back.. twisting .. to a void a jarring landing on my tailbone.. would rather take this on my left cheek and hip.. maybe bounce your head a bit off the canvas... going down though means I'll have to let go on .. MMMMMFFFF... impact... just hoping you take enough of it that I can roll to my right and get to the ropes... so I can get up  more quickly... yt

laura_xxx: You expertly roll as we go down trying to shift the impact to me luckily as soon as we started to go I threw my arms out to soak up the impact. It still jars me a little and you roll away to safety. As I stand up again and flick my hair out of my eyes. I begin to realise just how much experience you have as we begin to circle cautiously again. Yt

Becca Blast!: I get up.. and you had braced your own fall... smart girl.. this is going to be as awesome as I hope.. your hair goes up and back... and your body inhaling and exhaling... like mine is... and I smile that tight little smile that I hope makes you wonder JUST a little... I come forward and reach for your left biceps and the back of your neck... time for you to figure out I'm left-handed ... and try to change you up in the lock-up dynamics.. hoping I can get the small edge needed to get you backpedaling to the ropes... yt

laura_xxx: I watch you closely as we circle and am surprised to see you smile it throws me for a couple of seconds and that's just enough time for you to close the gap and lock up with me. 'Damn it, she's playing games with me.' I'm also slightly surprised that you lock up in a with a dominant left hand. But this is a pleasant surprise given I'm a south paw myself. Now it's my turn to smile. You just made your first mistake of the match. While we may weigh about the same. I'm sure I'll have the edge. I'm constantly in the gym and am in excellent condition. We simultaneously start to try and push the other back into the ropes. Yt
Becca Blast!: she's.. lefty as well... "should'eve known... you'd be in your right mind"... I grunt out as we strain against each other... I got held off... so I do what I've learned.. .let you press that edge... I slide my right foot back.. but not straight back.. behind my left.. so I can twist and jam my left hip into that open tummy... hoping to get enough of an edge so that when I bend over .. i cna pull you over my hip and toss you onto that lovely backside... yt

laura_xxx: My smile widens as I begin to push you back. "Looks like youth really does trump experience" not for the first time in my life I've opened my big mouth too early. Suddenly you stop resisting and pull me in twist your hip into my tummy I completely off balance and and it's all too easy for you to toss me over your hip I roll a full 360 degrees in the air and come down on my plump ass the force of the impact jarring through me. Yt
Becca Blast!: As I watch you land.. and bounce... it seems the confidence has been jarred out of you with your sense of control... now for this left arm... reaching down as you sit there.. going for your wrist and elbow as I try to hammerlock that arm up behind your neck.. get your wrist up to your neck as I kneel down own to my left knee and try to work that body of yours... "now, Laura... still think this old girl is gonna be easy?"   yt
laura_xxx: I wince out in pain as you apply the hammer lock my shoulder twisting to an unnatural angle my fingers at the back of my neck. You taunt me and I begin to go red from anger. "No..agh..I think.. I've learned...agh.. your a little more than.. a cakewalk". I say between winces of pain. " but there is... one thing.. i have going for me". I say as I battle through the pain and awkwardly stand up " my determination" I say quickly as I wrap my right arm around your head and suddenly drop back down for a stunner. I grit my teeth knowing this is gonna hurt cause you still have your hold locked in. Yt

Becca Blast!: "Is this,,, hurting you?" I hiss... and then you show me.. that... you have some determination of your own.. powering... up?... shit.. I try to keep the hold but this can't be... she can't.. my head.. held to your shoulder... trying to figure what you will do... hesitation... is always fatal.. and you prove it .. dropping.. UNNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. my jaw jammed into my teeth... rattling my head as I lose my grip... and drop to my knees before sliding off your shoulder to my side.. holding my head.. fuck.. that one.. hurt... I need a second.. try to roll to the ropes.. which ... would help if I could find which way the ropes ... are... yt

laura_xxx: I grit my teeth and shut my eyes at the jarring pain in my shoulder. I right hand automatically goes to it trying to massage out some of the pain. I open my eyes and can't help but force a smile through the pain. For all the damage it did to me. It did to you tenfold I watch as you roll around holding your head. You make a bee line for the ropes trying to put some distance between us. Whether you were meant to roll to the corner or not I'm unsure. But what I do know is that I have to press this advantage. I fight through the pain searing through my left shoulder and make my way to my feet. I then come up behind you stomping the small o your back a few times to make sure your down. Then I grab your head and roll you over propping you up against the bottom turnbuckle. I place my foot on your chest and grab the top ropes for leverage trying to squish the air out of you. Yt

Becca Blast!: I get .. moving... trying to drag myself to where I can get some support... my... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFF.. .back... god that hurts.. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFF... my chest flattens to the canvas... I try to ... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF... fuck the air driven out of me... my braid... hauled up this.. is... moving too fast... my head and neck... on the lower buckle... fuck.. I'm being... crushed!... the air... as my arms go across the bottom ropes.. held up... and your foot... crushing the air out of me... I need... to get out of this.. looking up at you as you try to turn me into a doormat... yt

laura_xxx: I keep the pressure on for what seems like a good while. I step off of you and give myself a few steps I massage my shoulder quickly as begin to regain some feeling. But I know I can't give you any respite, and therefore can't allow myself any. I'm back on top of you dragging you to your feet by the head I bring you out into the centre of the ring before placing my left arm under your right armpit while my right arm goes between your legs. I strain with the effort of trying to lift you up. Yt

Becca Blast!: I'm hurt .. my chest aching... and I can try to get up but she has my head... I need to find a way out of this mess... towed out into the ring.. my arm.. hooked from underneath.. and your right arm on my .. mmmmmm... that is not what I need... feeling that muscle on my sex.. and you try .. to lift me... my feet off the ground.. fuck .. do something.. fast.. or I'm.. .a throw rug... my right arm.. circles your neck... and my left hand... reaching for the waist of your bottoms.. pulling  up on them.. as I kick my right leg up and try to pull you down get me rolling off you as I try to dump you onto your right shoulder and do some damage to you... yt

laura_xxx: I manage to get you up. Clearly though you're not as hurt as I would have liked and straight away you are working hard to get out of it with your right arm around my head your left pulling my tiny shorts up into my ass and kicking wildly I lose my balance we're tipping forward and it's too late to stop it using your expert position you roll me over the top of you luckily enough I land on my good shoulder. It still hurts though. I stare up at the roof as I try to quickly get my breath back before slowly rolling over and trying to get back to my feet. Yt

Becca Blast!: I get .. her down... but take some impact myself... mmmmmmmmfffffffffff... landing on my arm and back.... uggghhhhhhhh... at lest.. you roll off me... I roll over onto my chest... and push up.. my knees.. and my left arm.. pushing up ... my chest heaving through my top.. my braid hanging over my shoulder... and my tights and shorts almost translucent with sweat and ... other... saturation.... "you're special,, girl.. but I'm.. better..." as I try to push up and make you wonder just how much I have in my tank... yt

laura_xxx: I frown as your words have the desired effect. 'How can she possibly have that much left to be so confident' I think to myself. On my hands and knees. I drag myself up. 'I'll just have to empty it' I think with harder resolve. Giving me that last little bit of energy to get back to my feet. I think about how when I first got hear the warm was so welcome. Now it's left us both saturated in our own and each other's sweat. My exposed body glistening under the lights. "Well half that statement is true, guess we're about to find out which half. Cmon bitch let's get on with this" I say egging you on. Yt

Becca Blast!: as you rise... I look you over ... for signs of weakness... she's... tired... but not as hurt as I hoped... certainly not like the stomping you put on me... "big talk... little girl...."as I beckon you... waving my hands... to try and entice you.. my best chance right now... is to get you ... to come after me... buy some time to recover... and maybe even frustrate you a bit.... circling... "Christmas has passed... but you are all gift-wrapped for me... aren't you?"   yt

laura_xxx: "Hahaha" I genuinely laugh as we circle each other I know the key is to take it slow use my power against you. And that you are just trying to rile me up. "Lucky you're such a good comedian, cause you sure can't wrestle for shit". it's a blatant lie and I know it, but like you I'm trying to entice something silly out of you. After enough circling I realise sadly that it's not going to happen and so I move in for the collar an elbow tie up again this time more cautiously. Yt

Becca Blast!: you laugh it off... and come back with a sign of frustration... a little too much venom for me to take that seriously... and eventaully you come forward... and cautiously... fine by me... you come for a collar and elbow..I match it .. but when I step back.. I let my right foot slide forward... dropping my rear down ... so my left knee can come up into your belly .. as I try to extend my left leg and throw you...  over me... if I can do this.. maybe I can repay you for some of the damage you did to me... yt

laura_xxx: You once again surprise me. Not with the move. I was expecting something. But with your speed. 'Holy shit she really does still have a full tank' I flip you knee me in the stomach. Which hurts. A lot. But you don't stop there you keep pulling me and flip me over onto my back. No tricky rolls this time. Nothing but a hard impact. I sit up arching my back in pain trying to let out a yowl of pain but only manage a slight weeze as the wind is still knocked out of me by your knee. Yt

Becca Blast!: "Got... cha..." as I feel the ring shake and hear you yell out... I roll over onto my knees.. dont' get fancy .. not this time... you're sitting facing away from me.. I shuffle forward... trying to lock my wrists on your cleavage while my arms trap yours to your sides... pressing my chest into your back.. wondering how my nipples feel on those shoulder blades.. .as I try to simply squeeze the air and fight out of you... "how.. does it feel.. to be .. weaker than.. an old lady?"  I hiss on your ear before a gentle nip on your earlobe.. trying to distract you so I can cinch in the hug.. .yt

laura_xxx: I try try to drag in my much needed lungfuls of air but suddenly you're on top of me trapping my arms and squishing my breasts. My nipples almost Instantly harden and I find it strange how turned on I am by the closeness between us. Then you begin to squeeze and suddenly I'm fighting for air again. You whisper into my ear and begin to nibble on it turning me on even more. I'm left torn between my emotions and I'm now confused. I try muscling my way out but you've got your wrists locked too tight. Yt

Becca Blast!: I feel your reaction to my arms across your breasts... those nipples almost piercing your top into my forearms... "are you... getting turned ON?"  I giggle.. both to intimidate my sexy rival and to hide my own arousal.. I lean onto your back.. . and tighten my grip... "I KNEW you were a subbie... all that hot body just begging to be taken..."as I try to get up to my feet... to really lean into you and make you double over... "squeeze toy now.. fuck toy soon" I whisper breathily, daring you to figure a way out of this... betting I've carbonated your brain enough that you can't .... yt

laura_xxx: You stand me up leaning into me forcing me to double over. I work hard trying to come up with a way out of this. But between the fog that is settling over my mind and your distracting whispers. It is really hard to think straight. 'Cmon Laura, think damn it' 'but wouldn't it just be easier to go to sleep' ' no you can't let this bitch win, you need to prove yourself. You are not just a another pretty subbie bitch' it doesn't really occur to me that I'm arguing with myself in my mind. " I am not a toy" I yell in enraged I bring my right foot up as much as I can in my precarious position and slam it down again trying to find your toes. Yt

Becca Blast!: I've got her... she's all mine.. ready to crumple up and turn into a toy.. as I wrench you up and keep you bent over... it's just a matter of time nowOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... my toes... you jam your heel down onto my toes... grinding the bare digits into the canvas and he boards underneath.. reflex has me letting go of the hug.. to push on your hips.. get.. OFF.. ME!   as I try to shove you away and gingerly test my foot wondering if I can put any weight on those tootsies... yt

laura_xxx: "Hhhuuuhhhh" you let go and air floods back into my burning lungs simple human instinct allows me to do nothing more than just stand there breathing for a few seconds. You push me down and I crumple to my hands and knees. I crawl to the ropes where I begin to pull myself back to my feet. My body aching my chest heaving. I look over to you testing your foot and know this is it. My last chance. All or nothing. I gather everything I have left and rush you trying to drive my shoulder into your midsection for what could be a devastating spear. Yt

Becca Blast!: I get... you off me... and I press my weight down on my right foot.. yelping in pain.. shit.. she might have broken a toe with that... I feel the ring shake and look up .. fuck she's charging 'move Becks, got to ... mo'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.... my tummy.... pounded as I couldn't shift weight nd dodge her... instead... I'm off my feet.. bent over your shoulder... trying to hold onto your waist for dear life as I bring my arms around.. I an'... breathe... and sh'es.. got me fucking AIRBORNE... what do I do now... yt

laura_xxx: Relief floods over me as I feel my shoulder connect and you basically fold in half over me. That really was the best hope I had. But I can't rest now. Not yet. I realise that your feet are off the ground and so I lift you. Fully supporting your weight on my shoulder. I stumble for a second but my legs hold. I walk us over to the corner post. Sheer will power keeping me going now I sit you down on the top turnbuckle flinging your legs over either rope. Then I climb up after you I'm so spent I'm not even sure I'll be able to pull this off. But it seemed like a good idea a few seconds ago so now I'm stuck with it. Now with both feet on the second rope I lift your right arm and wrap it around my head while doing the same thing with my right around your head. My left hand seeks the waist of your shorts. Now with everything in position I move both feet to the top rope before leaning back all my weight and trying to suplex you back into the ring. Yt

Becca Blast!: my ribs.. chest... tummy .. all aching... and I'm planted.. on the top buckle...like clay to be molded.. my chest heaving as I hold the ropes to steady myself while I gulp in air... I can't.. stay here.. but I'm... too out of it.. to move yet.. which you take advantage of .. my right arm.. pulled up and over you.. my own head.. taken tightly ... she's going to.. do this... i need. to find energy.. OH... I yelp as you yank my shorts and tights up into my sex... not .. helping... as you climb up ... holy .. she can't be.. this crazy.. but she IS.. off the TOP rope?... yanking me up as you fall back.. dn flipping me over.. down . falling.. BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.... the ring echoing in the empty gym... my back... shock waves radiating through my body.. I can't.. move... everything stunned... laid out flat on the canvas.. feet sliding.. fuck... I'm.. how... did she... I'm... helpless... yt

laura_xxx: That's it I don't know how but I manage to pull it off as we fall that's all I can think. The quite literally reality comes crashing back. And it comes hard. Obviously you've taken most of the damage but I still get shocks of pain up my spine enough to make me roll to the side holding my back. I shut my eyes and grit my teeth against the pain. And then I'm spent I'm lying on my stomach looking at you flat out on your back. Chest slowly falling up and down with every breath. You are so close but you seem miles away to me. With every last fibre of strength that I possess I drag myself across the canvas toward you. It's only a foot and a half but it seems like a mile. When I reach you I let myself crash on top of you. My head on your chest. Then slowly I begin to count 1.....2..... yt

Becca Blast!: I'm trying to move.. my chest .. gulping in air ... as the shock wears off to be replaced by pain... and exhaustion.. which you punctuate by dropping your body on my tummy and chest.. uuuuuuffffffffffffffffffffffff... it's like I'm target practice ... like a safe weighing me down.. my body... compressed... but my shoulders... free... she's counting.. 1... 2.... no.. I can't .. be pinned.. like this.. have to .. fight .. back... as i slowly raise my arm... shoulder off the canvas... "NOT... 3.. bitch..." as my stubbornness overwhelms my better judgment.. she doesn't beat me.. not .. like this... yt

laura_xxx: Shock. Total and utter disbelief. How the fuck. I bury my head in your chest in frustration. Tears actually begin to form. Then I drag myself into the sitting position so that I'm upright on your tummy. I look at you lying there with your arm still in the air. That arm the on thing that defied me my victory with only milliseconds left. Anger flares I grab a hold of your head with both hands and begin slamming int into the canvas. "You.... just.... don't.... know.... when.... to.... quit". Every word broken up with another smash. Yt

Becca Blast!: Im.. unable to dislodge her.. feeling your tears on m breasts.. my... air.. cut off again... as your weigh tsettles on my tummy... we both now how this will end .. and it does... my ears .. used... to pull my head up .. slam it down.. over and over.. like a basketball... worse. a .. Becca.. Ball... not resisting anymore .. helpless in the younger girls... hands... yt

laura_xxx: Realising that you are wayyyy out of it from the glassy stare in your eyes. I realise it's all but over. I go to stand up again until I think about how much you've pissed me off. I can't let it end like this. No. I eye the arm that defied me my victory. A grab it and pull it in between my legs. I feel you muscle rub against my crotch and savour the feeling then with my legs across your chest I wrench back on your arm. In the simple yet devastating arm bar. Subconsciously I rub my sex into your arm as I do " cmon bitch scream for me. Submit to me". Yt

Becca Blast!: I'm... drifting.. my head... all shattered inside... feels like a box of broken lightbulbs... my arm... taken.. pulled... my chest under your legs.. as you wrench.. OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.. my arm... fuck.. that hurts.. i can't .. pull free.. it's in a vise of your muscle .. and weight.. and my weakness.... feeling something hot.. .and damp ... on it... she's... riding it.. getting off on my arm.. oh god... this isn't OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.. another wrench and it IS... she's gonna tear it out.. my free h and.. comes up.. tapping your powerful thigh... I'm done.. I can't take any more.. I have nothing left.. yt

laura_xxx: Ecstasy. The only way to describe that feeling. I immediately release your arm. That's it, it's over. It took everything I had but I did it. I'm not just another subbie bitch. I crawl back ontop of you remembering all the things we said we would do to each other when we won. But all of those seem like too much effort now. I'm spent I couldn't do them if I tried. I look down at you. No there's only one thing on my mind now. I lean down and kiss you. Hard and passionately. Feeling the softness of your lips. Then finally content I collapse onto your chest again using you as a pillow. A sweet smile on my face then exhaustion takes me and I'm out like a light totally content to stay this way until morning. Yt

Becca Blast!: my arm.. free.. and it drops.. to the side... as my conqueror.. spreads over me... your lips.. on mine.. .and then through mine... OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. .your body .. dominating.. flattening.. compressing... mine... my breasts mushroom to my ribs.. under your firm girls... and I gasp.. .no air.. my body finally surrendering as something got pulled out of me by that kiss... I doze... under you... your mattress until you wish otherwise...

She asked me to post this.  It was my pleasure. 
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 09:06:07 AM by Becca Blast! »
You little bimbos can bite me!

Laura_X

Re: Laura_X vs. Becca
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 08:40:34 AM »
Thanks babe awesome fight maybe one day I'll grant you a rematch  ;)

Offline Tramp Slave Lacey

Re: Laura_X vs. Becca
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 05:38:48 PM »
Very hot match between 2 very good friends..Good show girls.