News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Would you to see a poll between Holly D Vs Busty Zara! (Battle of the 36J's)

• 18 Replies

Offline Holly Deacon

• God Member
  • Titfight
Hey guys & girls!

For a long time! Me and Zara have been talking about having a poll titfightfight, cyberfight titfight and RL Titfight! We have tried a few time's doing a cyber Titfight! Which we both have enjoyed, but RL things have gotten in our way to complete it.

So would you guys and girls like to see a poll between me and Zara! As me and her wanna find out, which 36J's gets flattened! As me and Zara felt, this would be an interesting discussion on the site...

So please send your messages in if you wanna see this and also maybe your opinions what will happen! Who wins!

I know there is all that team blonde, team brunette stuff! And I am friends with Holly/Zara... But set that a side and be honest please!

Here is a casual picture! We do have more! But we wanna know if you guys and girls want this as much as me and Zara

Looking forward to your responses

Holly and Zara
XOXOXO

Offline Bella Sexy Bitch

• God Member
Ofcourse , i would love the sound  of both of your tities getting slammed by eachother ;)
COME ON BITCHES GET YOUR ASS KICKED

Offline BlondeCurves

Oh wow can't wait for it to happen. This should have happened along time ago. You 2 should fight cyber as well.

Offline Nicola T

• Uk
    • chatzy nhb fights
I think I speak for most of the guys and ladies here...

We would all love to see this poll/fight.

Your both busty, curvy and gorgeous as each other.... who wouldn't want to see this? I have a great feeling, that this is going to be a fantastic encounter between both these busty girls.

Zara looks mean, Holly looks all sweet and innocent (but reckon she is not haha). Can see this being very close between these two. I know they both have there friends on here, I am friends with them both. I have seen and heard more about Zara, but not ruling Holly out here.

This is a tough decision, Holly or Zara??? Hmmmmm....

Maybe a few pic compares can help sway my decision..

Either way, it is about time these two met.

All the best girls

Nikki
I like a good catfight, so if your up for a fight or challegne get in touch!

Offline sexy Cynthia

looks sexy...i want to see this ,and may be get the chance to go against both of you.

Offline Holly Deacon

• God Member
  • Titfight
looks sexy...i want to see this ,and may be get the chance to go against both of you.

Happy to face you Cynthia! Look very challenging honey!

Offline Busty Curves

This looks like so much fun. I would love to see these 2 going Boobs to Boobs.

Offline Holly Deacon

• God Member
  • Titfight
Oh wow can't wait for it to happen. This should have happened along time ago. You 2 should fight cyber as well.

I agree Jessica! It should have! But great things come to them! Who wait!

Offline Strong Sarah

If this is just to notify that a poll will happen then i don't see much of a point in it. There should be some action here atleast
Trillian : strongsarah315

Offline Holly Deacon

• God Member
  • Titfight
If this is just to notify that a poll will happen then i don't see much of a point in it. There should be some action here atleast

Nope its not! It's just to see if you lot want to see this! As in the past some people don't see the point in them! So it's why were asking! If everyone wants to see it! Then me and Zara are happy to do one

Offline Strong Sarah

Still it's boring just asking people for their support. Actually sad. If you 2 want to do it then just do it. If you are here then show some action.
Trillian : strongsarah315

Offline Holly Deacon

• God Member
  • Titfight
Still it's boring just asking people for their support. Actually sad. If you 2 want to do it then just do it. If you are here then show some action.

We are not asking for there support you dumb cow!

Offline Busty Curves

Now come think of it i also think that there should be a cyber first & then poll so it is easier to vote.

Offline sexy Cynthia

waiting for your tits to get in the war.

Offline Rama

• God Member
i love both of you busty bitches so i would enjoy watching you flattening each other.