News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Looking for volunteers

• 5 Replies

Offline AmerKeith

Looking for volunteers
« on: January 11, 2018, 03:54:25 PM »
Hello again to all my favorite friends. Its been a long time but I am back once again and looking for some female volunteers to post a poll for and then write an amazing story about. I am asking for any interested females to send me a message if they are interested in participating in one of my stories. A little bit about the stories:
1.) I do not choose the winner...both participants are posted on a poll and then we let the people choose.
2.) The storyline is that you will be participating in an underground lingerie catfight league and the matches are submission style matches with slapping and hairpulling allowed as well as sensual/sexual moves (think ultimate surrender style)  be sure if you volunteer you are ok with the potential sexual/sensual aspect of the fight.

Its a pretty simple process just volunteer and I will start to post the polls and we can let the fun begin. Looking forward to all of the participants and thank you in advance!!

Offline AmerKeith

Re: Looking for volunteers
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 01:44:59 AM »
We already have one volunteer, Ms. Brittany has graciously volunteered her services (see profile here...https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=53345).

Now all we need is a challenger, who will step up to take her on, first come first serve!

Offline Leanna Owns You

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 11:00:18 AM »
If you still require participants, count me in hun X
I lick, I grind, I suck, I pound - you name it I'll finish ya!

Offline blondeli

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2018, 07:08:52 PM »
i would be into that

Offline Dvbfire1987

• God Member
  • Interested In Female submission wrestling and feet
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 11:19:00 PM »
My wife would be more than happy to enter

Offline Blondie34

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2018, 04:39:36 AM »
I'll take anyone on!!
I'm a laid back person. I'm a mom and my girl will always come first in my life!!I love to compete!! Anything from sexual to NHB to tests of strength!! Really into titfights and all erotic encounters