News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Steel Cage Grudge Match - Eva vs Tiffany

• 35 Replies

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
Re: Steel Cage Grudge Match - Eva vs Tiffany
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2018, 01:20:49 PM »
The forearm shot drills ya right in the side of your head, causing ya to snap your face to the side and stagger back into the corner. As if your nose wasn't already bothering ya, now you've most likely got to contend with a ringing in your head from that stiff shot. Your bare 36Ds jiggle a bit as ya slump back against the turnbuckles in the corner, your arms draped over the top ring ropes, seemingly the only thing that's keeping ya upright at the moment. Poor lil' Goddess is in for it now - and I've only hit ya with a warm-up shot.

Just as ya slump into the turnbuckles, I charge in after ya at full speed, spinning around to crush ya against the corner! I turn just as we collide to slam my back into your ample chest, my right elbow also swinging up at the same instance to smash into your face! I put all my weight into that corner splash/back elbow that I even bounce off of your body upon impact, taking a step or two forward while you're reeling heavy against the padding. Then, in one smooth motion, I jump up - spinning to my left, both feet leaving the canvas, my right leg swinging in a wide arc to slice through the air so my right boot can kick ya stiffly on the back of your head! The fans erupt with an "OOOOOHHHH!" as my CCS Enzuigiri rocks ya hard!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 02:38:21 PM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2018, 06:57:10 PM »
Once again, your round ass, tightly embraced by those skimpy leather briefs, sticks up in the air as ya collapse to the mat in a hot wrecked heap. I slowly and calmly slide up to my feet, staring at your upturned bottom as it wiggles a bit due to the spasms that shudder throughout your body. I grin darkly, running a hand along those curvy cheeks, taking in how smooth your backside feels. Then, my palm SLAPS your left cheek so stingingly hard a loud SMACK erupts from within the cage! The sound of the smack was almost as loud as the kick to the back of your head, and the fans cheer wildly. That same hand travels along the length of your body to sink into your dark, sweaty hair.

"C'mon, sugah, it's time I took ya for a walk.." I purr down at ya as I begin to saunter to the center of the ring, pulling ya along by your hair, making ya crawl beside me on all-fours. You're too stunned and wary to resist and ya pad along beside me on your hands and knees, trying to keep up as I tug ya along. Laughter and whistles can be heard from the raucous crowds as I mockingly walk ya around.

Once in the middle of the ring, I drag ya up onto your feet using only your hair, your whole body swaying beside me in loose lil' circles, looking as if you're on the losing side of the final round in a Mortal Kombat game. Don't worry sweetheart, ya won't be on your feet for long. I step in front of ya keeping my grip on your hair intact, my arm wrapped across my throat and reaching over my shoulder to maintain that grip. I can feel your forehead resting against the back of my shoulder and I lace my free hand into your tousled hair as well, getting a real firm grip on ya. Then, I drop to one knee. Simultaneous, I snap both my arms forward, hands dragging HARD on your hair, pulling ya over my shoulder and flipping ya into the mat with a "Hairmare" takeover. Ya land firmly on your butt, in a seated position, big bare breasts jiggling as ya land, still quite out of it as ya sit there and look dazedly ahead at the ring ropes and cage wall ten feet away in front of ya. I let go of your hair, straighten up, and quickly hop over your head, running toward those ropes.

The fans start to "OOOHHH" again as I bounce off of the ropes and dash back toward ya. About five feet away from my seated Goddess, I jump into the air, my body turning at an angle until the left side of my flying figure is parallel with the canvas. My right arm, sheathed in black, is cocked all the way behind me as I fly down toward ya at a breakneck pace, my ponytail whipping about behind me in the air, right hand balled into a tight fist, eyes locked onto those 36D tits. I snap my right arm forward just as I collide with ya, smashing my forearm right into those big, already battered, bare breasts!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2018, 06:37:07 PM »
"Hmmmm...Legs spread and flat on your back," I purr down at ya as I circle around your prone body, hand on my hip, looking relaxed and confident as ever. I crouch down beside your head, tilting my own as I gaze thoughtfully at your flustered, stunned face, offering ya a teasing grin. "Seems like the usual position for ya, doesn't it, sugah?"

My eyes drift down your luscious body, drinking in your dazed state. Your ragged breathing causes those lovely tits to rise and fall, they're red by my constant strikes and a lil' swollen from the beating I've dished out. I notice your briefs have ridden up considerably on your smooth, shapely hips, the dark leather must be wedged tight between your ass cheeks by now. Your fishnet clad legs are spread temptingly, as they often are. I turn my face back to glance down at your head, the ref hovering about moving into position as if I'm gonna pin ya. I smirk to myself. That'll be too easy.
Let's have some fun first..

In a moment you're on your front courtesy of my boot nudging into your side, causing ya to roll over. With your back and that gorgeous ass now pointing up at me, I step over ya until both my boots are planted on either side of your hips. I lick my lips slowly, then crouch down. My own shapely ass bounces atop your bubble butt and I just sit there for a moment. You do make a comfy seat. I reach forward and my fingers sink into the tangle of your dark, sweaty hair, and I YANK your head up off the mat, pulling back on your tousled tresses. I slide my ass up along your lower back now, still clutching your hair and pulling on it until your upper body is peeled off the canvas. I quickly scoop up your left arm and place it over my left thigh, releasing your hair to do the same with your right arm. With both your arms now curved haplessly over my thick thighs, I settle my backside even deeper against your lower back, wiggling my hips to plant myself more firmly over ya. I grab your hair again and with a rough TUG I force your head back, causing ya to THRUST those redden but still lush tits out to the rowdy audience. They cheer and holler in turn, eagerly showing their appreciation. Your back is bent at a bad angle as I continue to sit on top of ya, both your arms useless now as they remain locked over my toned, fishnet-clad thighs. I laugh, and lean forward a bit so I can whisper into your ear.

"Look at all your fans, Goddess.." I purr with a sly grin forming on my lips, "you're givin' em' quite a show.."

My right hand leaves your tousled tresses and moves along your shoulder, down over your chest, to gently cup your right tit. Teasingly gentle with my grip, I hold your lush, heavy tit in my right hand, fingers anxiously caressing the smooth underside with care and affection. You aren't expecting such tenderness, especially since I've spent the past 15 minutes pounding the hell outta your beautiful breasts. But even my rivals deserve a little bit of pleasure from all the pain I give em'. My left hand slowly crawls over your shoulder as well and does the exact same thing with your left breast. In mere moments, both my hands begin a sensuous caress of your fine, ample tits, and I spend a few more moments just fondling and caressing your 36Ds. Ya really do have I kiss ya on the back of your head, then turn my face to press my cheek against yours.

"But I think.. you can give em' an even better performance.."

My hands suddenly become Rusev, and my mind might as well be Lana. And the Ravishing Russian is screaming to CRUSH. My hands do just that - fingers clamping down and squeezing at your breasts, palms mashing into your nips, sharp nails biting into your smooth, reddened, curvy flesh, raking and scratching madly, sinking in deep as I ravage your perfect 36Ds. I keep my face pressed up against the side of your face as I start to feel that electric agony just shudder through ya. And as I wreck those lush tits of yours, all the while my lower regions begin a sensuous, slow grind against your lower back.

As I crush those tits and grind my crotch into your distorted back, I glance up at the ref, who's staring gawk-eyed and slack jawed at us. It's as if he's never seen a hot platinum blonde trap a gorgeous Cuban Goddess in a Camel Boob Clutch before. I roll my eyes and sigh.

"Not gonna ask her if she quits or not, darlin'?" I call out to him as he's obviously preoccupied by the sight of the tormented Eva to do his job properly. I think he may have a crush on ya, Eva..

"That's fine by me. I can do this all night.."

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2018, 02:08:12 PM »
I may very well end up going deaf by the end of this match. But gawd, hearing ya scream like that is a definite turn-on. You refuse to submit as my fingers continue to crush your tits, and I merely chuckle at that crazed, fiery defiance. I lean in close to your ear again, and purr warmly, "I really wasn't expectin' ya to give up, sugah. Not yet, at least."

With that, I plant my lips to your temple, and kiss ya there firmly for a brief moment.

One last tight squeeze, just to get ya to scream a lil' louder. Then, my fingers finally lighten their grip on both your succulent breasts. My hands travel downward and lock together just underneath your ample chest as I rise up, abruptly, from sitting on your lower back. Your arms fall from my around my once curled legs to hang uselessly by your sides as I start to stand up, muscling ya up to your feet, holding ya in a reverse waist-lock. You're mostly deadweight right now as you're still reeling from the Camel Clutch, swaying a bit on wobbly legs with me being the only thing that's keeping ya upright. For the moment, that is.

I quickly duck my head underneath your left arm and I instantly feel your weight lean down over the back of my neck. My left hand slides under your left thigh, right arm curling around your waist from behind to grip your right hip, and after taking a deep breath, I lift ya high into the air.

Your body goes horizontal for a second as I hoist ya up, balancing ya over my right shoulder, your fishnet-sheathed legs kicking out and hovering about six feet above the canvas. I could go for a crisp Belly-to-Back Suplex at this point, or, and this may be a lil' tricky, I could flip ya completely over my shoulder and plant ya face first into the canvas with a Reverse Exploder.

Instead of going for either move, I go Phenomenal. I quickly pull down on your left thigh with my left hand, right arm now hooking around your right thigh. And at that very moment, I whip your body forward, off of my shoulder, both your legs swinging around until your calves rush up underneath both my arms. At the same time, in one smooth motion, I sit down on the canvas, and I slam ya viciously, face/chest first, right into the canvas between my spread fishnet-clad legs!

Some call the move a Belly-to-Back Gordbuster, others a Sitdown Facebuster. Me? I just call it Whiplash.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2018, 03:03:11 AM »
I land solidly onto the mat - silver ponytail flailing about behind my head, teeth gritted tight, 38Ds bouncing wildly. I've even moved my right palm so that it pushes down on that curvy ass, giving ya an extra shove into the mat as I slam ya with authority. And gawd damn, the way your body reacts to the Whiplash is a thing of beauty.

The impact of your breasts slamming into the canvas between my legs is so hard, you're sprung into the air following that collision by at least a few feet! I watch as gravity drags ya back down to the mat, and ya collapse onto the canvas in a hot sweaty heap, spread-eagle, flat on your back, and completely stunned. The fans are still "AWWOOOHHH"ing as you're all laid out in front of me in the perfect pinning predicament, except, I don't wanna pin ya just yet - I wanna punish ya some more.

[Through the mesh of the cage wall, the camera focuses in on Tiffany's bare, toned back. Her back fills up the left portion of the screen as she sits there in the middle of the ring, her platinum blonde mane, tied into a ponytail by the remains of her black/gold lycra bustier, forms a wavy trail that runs down between her shoulder blades. Her shoulders rise and fall with every breath, her head bowed low as she takes a few seconds to contemplate her next course of action. Then, her head tilts up, and her taut, golden skin and silver platinum hair blurs. To the right of the screen, the corner turnbuckles which face her from across the ring, come into sharp focus. The Platinum Queen starts to get up.]

"C'mon, Goddess.." I coo down at ya, sliding up to my feet as I take a few steps beside your prone, semi-conscious body. I reach down and grab a handful of unkempt hair and muscle ya up to your feet. You are so groggy right now, it's getting easier to bully ya around.

I shove ya back, HARD, into the turnbuckles, smirking as I watch your breasts jiggle about. The hard slam into the pads seems to have woken ya up a bit as ya groan loudly and start to stir in the corner, but I figure you're too stunned and hurt to really mount a counterattack right now. I quickly bend forward and press my shoulder into your tummy, grabbing hold of your legs, lifting ya up with one mighty lift until you're seated on the top rope. I take a half-step back and look up at ya--

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2018, 05:49:55 PM »
-- and your BOOT rushes into my face, smacking into my forehead! My head snaps back, eyes shutting tight, teeth grinding hard, wincing all over as your sudden surprise kick sends me stumbling back a few steps. I rub my forehead and nose, startled that ya had any fight left in ya. Sure enough, ya prove that ya do got some left in the tank, as I hear ya screaming at me from the top. Your voice rings loudly throughout the cage, catching my attention easily as I turn back to glare up at ya, hands still rubbing my scowling face. Some fight? Try plenty, you're now fully upright on the top rope, perched on the turnbuckles, ready to fly.

And ya take flight, leaping recklessly into the air, your hot battered body outstretched and tilting at an angle. Those luscious bare tits and flat tummy advancing on me at full speed. You're ready to flatten me with that crossbody block - and I'm ready to catch ya. My eyes narrow darkly, hands lowered from my stinging, flustered face. I raise my arms into position, watching ya fly closer and closer to me as I brace for your sexy body to collide with mine while also figuring my timing out. She's a second away from colliding with me, and in that second, I take a step back.

And catch her.

Rather then her crashing full-force into me, having taken a step back took a whole foot away from her momentum. Her body instead bumps against my bare chest, my arms catching her readily, my legs planting firmly into the canvas to maintain my balance. I remain standing, with a sexy yet wearied Cuban Tramp Goddess hanging sideways in my arms. The fans let out a cheer, applauding the catch, many actually laughing at your futile attempt to bounce back into this match. I readjust my grip on ya, sliding my left arm between your legs to hook your left thigh tight, my left hand lewdly clutching an asscheek. My right arm curved around your neck, fingers spread into your upper back, pressing our bare upper bodies closely together. My arms flex as they curl around either side of your dangling body, my lush breasts rubbing anxiously against your tummy and the undersides of those 36Ds, my lips curving into a mighty wide grin. I got ya now and ya ain't going nowhere, sweetheart. Well, not yet at least. I start to saunter around the ring, carrying ya like this.

[The camera follows Tiffany as she sashays about the caged ring while carrying Eva in her arms. She takes a lap around the ring as the fans cheer loudly, before she stands in the center, directly facing the camera now. While her left hand grips those patent leather briefs, her right arm sorta goes slack, hanging loosely by her side for a moment. A smug half-grin appears on her lips as she glances down at Eva, then up at the noisy crowd, as if to ask "is this Tramp for real?" The Platinum Queen winks at the camera. Then, her right arm slides back into place under Eva's neck, and in one swift motion, Tiffany hoists Eva up into the air - turning her body around so her tummy rests across her left shoulder, legs dangling behind her, head pointed forward. But that's only for the briefest of moments - because just as Eva's stomach lands on her shoulder, Tiffany DROPS down to the mat and SNAPS Eva forward, SLAMMING her remorselessly into the canvas! The ring shudders upon impact, a sound close to clashing thunder reverberates throughout the Ballroom, and even the camera jolts as it watches the Queen deliver that punishing Powerslam!]

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2018, 12:39:03 AM »
The Powerslam leaves ya splayed out, spread-eagled and spasming for a few long seconds. Your hot battered body probably dented the canvas. I kneel over ya for a moment, catching my breath and amusing myself by watching those big tits of yours jiggle from your spasms. Brushing back my tousled platinum mane over my bare shoulder, I shuffle along your side and lay down on top of ya. I reach for your left thigh, fingers locking around it as I pull back on your limp leg. I roll a bit over on top of ya and hook your leg tight as the ref slides into position to count the pin.

"ONE!"

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2018, 01:23:24 AM »
"TWO!!"

I arch a brow as ya manage to get a shoulder up to break up the count at two (Sweeeet!). I let go of your leg, hearing it just crumble to the mat, and I kinda just sit there, leaning against your half-turned body, your tummy cushioning my lower back. I glance over at the ref who's holding up two fingers to me. I'm looking a lil' impressed that ya managed to get that shoulder up, but nevertheless I nod my head and pull myself to my feet.

"And here I thought ya had enough of me whippin' your ass," I sigh softly as I rise to my feet, looking fresh and rejuvenated, while you still lay at my feet, resembling a fly splattered across some speeding driver's windshield. "Well sugah, I've only just begun with ya.."

I reach down for that tangled damp mess of hair and haul your dead weight up to your knees. I get ya kneeling in front of me, and the satisfaction I feel as I tower above ya is tremendous. I have you now, Eva. I stand above ya, a hand tightly gripping your hair to keep ya upright on your knees, looking real confident that I have the Goddess all wrapped up and ready to be put away for the evening. But why rush things? Like I said earlier, I wanna take my time with this delicious Tramp, and really punish her for all the grief she's caused me.

With my legs slightly spread and planted firmly on the canvas, and my other hand tightly clutching her hair, I take my free hand and bring it to my mouth. My tongue peeks out from my mouth,
 and I slowly lick my palm until it's nice and wet and shiny. I extend my arm up back with a wicked grin, ready to smack the taste outta this Cuban Goddess' mouth--

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2018, 07:44:00 AM »
And everything seemed to be going so well...

"!!!!!"

--I don't even make a sound. My face just freezes, eyes bulging, mouth shaped like a big 'O'. An explosion of white hot pain erupts in my nether regions, and it ripples to every inch of my suddenly tensed up body. The color in my face drains and my hands quickly shoot down to my throbbing sex, which ya perfectly struck, tiny lil' shudders wracking my buxom frame as I just stand there frozen in shock and agony. I barely even notice your fingers curling around my wrist, your other hand tightening around my shoulder. I feel my feet peddling on their own as I'm sent running into the corner, courtesy of your forceful Irish Whip. I turn at the very last moment and slam violently into the turnbuckles, my body bucking against the pads, a gust of air erupting volcanically from my gaping mouth. The impact was hard enough to shake the corner and rattle this portion of the cage, and more than a few fans would have gasped at the viciousness of that impact had they not been so busy gawking at my bountiful bare breasts jiggling about wildly. I slump back into the corner, arms hooking over the top ropes to keep me upright, my crotch stinging so madly that all I could do at the moment is take big, deep breaths and breathe through the pain. Maybe Eva will be too banged up to follow up and I'll have enough time to recover and oh fuckin' hell for the love of-

"UGHHHHMMMPHHH!"

Now, normally, I'm not opposed to having a pair of lush 36Ds shoved into my face. I've paid a real nice gal at the Crazy Horse back home to do just that to me with her own lovely 36Ds, enough times that I've probably got her through Law School. Or was it Med School? In any case, this is not the time or place to enjoy another woman's delectable bosom, especially since that other woman's using her big tits as twin battering rams to slam into and smother my face! It's a tad bit, distressing, though, I really can't deny that as ya continue to rub your breasts all over my face, my nipples have gotten pretty damn hard-ANYWAY. I let out a moan that's muffled by your ample chest as the rest of your body just crushes me into the corner, and your titanic leaping splash knocks the wind right outta me. And suddenly, the Goddess is back in this fight.

Hoo-rah.

My face remains trapped between your breasts and my body is firmly pinned by yours, and again, under different circumstances I wouldn't even entertain the thought of throwing your hot body off of me if ya got on top of me like how y'are right now. But since you're cutting off my oxygen while making me feel like I'm being squashed inside a trash compactor, the only thought that's runnin' through my mind is I really wanna throw your fucking hot body the fuck off of me.

'Cept I can't, at least, not right now. I'm still aching bad between my legs, my back's now hurting a ton, and I got lil' to no air coming my way as ya smother those heavenly tits all over my face and flatten my body against the turnbuckles. I squirm and writhe against ya and even manage a few blind scant slaps at your shoulders and arms, but it's all a futile effort. I can't breathe, can't move, can't fight back properly, can't even think straight cause I'm hurting all over.

Everything absolutely was going so well..
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 07:53:10 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2018, 08:44:23 AM »
I'm drowning in your tits. They're all over my face and I haven't got the strength to shove ya off of me. I can barely even move to get enough leverage so I can at least fuckin' breathe. But that's the point afterall. Ya want me in this position, weakened, hurting, sapped of strength, drained of energy, robbed of air. I can barely see the lights of the Ballroom anymore, they peek out in tiny blots and thin lines of white from the edges of the curvy smooth darkness that presses against my face. The ring starts to feel like it's moving beneath my feet, I'm sinking a lil' deeper against the turnbuckles, head's becoming a lil' lighter. It's getting really hard to breathe--

--but Candy pulls back and smiles that lusty grin of hers, her crimson pigtails wavering under the dim lights of the private VIP room. I'm breathing hard, or at least trying to catch my breath as she spent a good minute or two smothering her naked breasts all over my face. Leaving me sitting there, flustered and aroused. Not just sitting - she's tied me up to the chair, shoved a big pink ball-gag into my mouth, and she's seated comfortably, sexily, on top of my lap. Just another typical Thursday visit. "Want another go, honey?" she purrs at me in that sweet, sensuous voice of hers. I nod eagerly, and she chuckles softly before she leans in tight again - those immaculate 36Ds closing in once more--

--until finally ya pull back, and the present day world chases that lovely hot memory away. And I'm left gasping wildly for air, sucking in as much oxygen as I can before I feel your hands on my shoulders, almost effortlessly shoving me down onto the canvas. I don't even fight back, I just sink onto the ground, too concerned with struggling to breathe, feeling all numb and tingly all over. Every thing feels so.. outta place, but in a strange way, calming. Distressful, but contenting. Whatever aches and pains were affecting me seemed to be in a far off place, not quite in a galaxy far, far away, but still pretty distant. No pain right now, no hurting. Just this numbing feeling that's making my head spin. I can't get my body to function properly, so I just sit here. And the next few moments are like a wonderful, waking coma, as if I'm navigating aimlessly through some shifting, spinning, warm and water-painted dreamscape. My wavering mind starts to wander, drifting away from the match, and into things that I want. I want, to shut down, to blank out, to fade away, and classify myself as Unavailable At the Moment. I want chocolate, or Gal Gadot. I want to go back to that wild party at the Chateau in Vegas with my Silks - we partied with Margot Robbie that night, I absolutely want her. I want to lay on some sandy sun-kissed beach somewhere hot and tropical, doing nothing but listen to the cerulean waves crawl lazily over the shoreline and tequila shots with Absolution and Liv Morgan all day long. I want to put Lisa Starr in a Camel Clutch, and Emily Layne in the Platinum Lock. I want that three-way dance with Ricochet and Mundo. I want to study Sadie in a lab. I want to do Yoga in an overwater shala in the Maldives. I want to see Red's face without the mask. I want to spank The California Doll. I want to drop an elbow across the galaxy with the Macho Man, fight dragons with King Tonga, get drunk with Tama, Fale, Princu Devittooo and the rest of Bullet Club in Osaka, fight Asuka forever, get hogtied by Rowan Chance, moonsault with the Golden Lovers, walk with Elias. I want Punky.

I want to beat Eva, I wanna whip her ass for all the humiliation and grief she's caused me over the years. For the humiliation she's causing me now. I want to make out with her, I want a Taste of Cuba - wait, what? Hold on. I want to beat her, first and foremost. I need to get my damn shit together though, above all else. I blink my eyes and start to come around, shaking the cobwebs off, clearing my cluttered, hazy mind. Well, trying to clear it. It's hard to focus, I can barely hear my own thoughts it's so damn loud in here all of a sudden. The fans are cheering, no, they're chanting loudly, wildly, chanting something, three words --

SHIT.

I snap my head up just in time to see your black patent leather briefs fly right into my face. Your barely, thinly covered sex smacks me right in the face and I let out a muffled moan right into your crotch. Exactly like your smothering breasts from only a few moments ago, your veiled crotch completely blocks my vision as it rubs unyieldingly, almost lustily, over my flustered, blushing face. I can fuckin' taste ya Eva, through your fuckin' leather briefs. That's how hard you're rubbing your gawd damn crotch into my face, while bouncing on my bare, abused tits. And much like with your breasts, I find myself torn between wanting to resist this lewd, perverse humiliation and, well, simply wanting ya to continue this lewd, perverse humiliation.

I sorta don't have any choice really but to, um, "endure" this devastating maneuver..so..mmh..

Ya buck fast and rub your crotch hard over my chest and face, and for a few very long moments, ya just ride me, flattening my tits with every bounce of your pretty ass over my bosom. The bouncing is punching me deeper into the canvas, drilling me harder into the bottom turnbuckle, and I'm completely helpless to do anything but take your Taste of Cuba. It's not like the move is causing that much damage, but it's certainly riling me up in another way..  Finally, mercilessly ya start to slow your pace, until your savory ass bounces one last time, making me breathe hotly, heavily, against your crotch. Ya slide your crotch firmly against my reddened face as slowly as ya possibly can, leaving me groaning and with the scent of leather and your sex in your wake. And I do everything I possibly can to keep my tongue inside my mouth, resisting the shameful urge to just start lapping at your briefs.. I prevail, just barely - you've given me that Taste of Cuba and now I just wanna devour the whole country.

I blink my weary eyes and shake my head, again desperately attempting to catch my breath and get back into the fight. Then, the sound of your hands slapping your own ass rings in my ears, and I warily manage to raise my head, and my eyes widen as I see the Cuban flag staring right at me. A Cuban flag, on a thong, which is worn on a very shapely, very curvy, very biteable ass. You've pulled down your briefs, and you're bent over in front of me now, and you're stepping back, ever so slowly.  I don't even try to resist at this point - I'm too tired, too hurt, and too fuckin' turned on to even think about that. At this point, I just close my eyes, and curl my arms around the middle rope, and wait for the Main Course..

"MMmmpphhhhhh..."
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 08:52:43 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2018, 05:10:17 AM »
That spankable, biteable, delectable ass keeps rubbing all across my face, and I just sit there in a disheveled heap, looking like a hot, steamy mess as you have your wicked ways with me. And I'm allowing ya to. It ain't cause I'm too tired from being put through the ringer that I can no longer defend myself against ya. And it ain't cause secretly, shamefully, deep down I'm getting so hopelessly turned on by ya degrading me like this. No, the reason I'm not resisting, not fighting back, not even lifting so much as a finger to stop the Goddess from humiliating me, is because this is a move that lets me catch my breath.

A move like the "Main Course" can go two ways. It can break ya down, it can make ya feel insignificant, embarrassed, humiliated. Even if it's not particularly damaging in a physical way, it can still mess with your head cause it'll show ya just how weak and helpless you've become. Your bitch of an opponent is grinding her ass all over your face and you can't do ANYTHING to stop her? Yeah, sorry kiddo, but ya belong to HER now if the gal can pull this kinda move on ya.

But on the flipside, a move like this can really piss a woman off. And the longer that pissed off woman is trapped in this move, trapped against those grinding asscheeks, trapped and burning with sheer humiliation, the more time is given to her to recover. And that seething anger that that woman is certainly feeling will only help speed up that recovery. No matter how humiliating it may get for her, they get focused right away in that moment. Anger outweighs humiliation in this instance, and some women can get real fuckin' angry all cause of a move like this.

Full disclosure: I am not real fuckin' angry, I'm real fuckin' aroused.

Regardless, you grinding that thick, beautiful ass all over my face, as embarrassing as it may be, it has also given me plenty of time to rest and recover. And by the time you've peeled your butt off of my flushed face, I'm all rested and recovered. I've caught my breath and the ring stopped spinning. Any throbbing, stinging pains that you've inflicted on my body are but a dull ache at this point. Head's cleared, Fighting Spirit's all charged up. Sorry 'bout that lil' break, kiddos, but we're back now. And it's clobberin' time.

[The camera zooms in on Eva's enticing body as she does her little dance, her shapely hips swaying rhythmically, almost hypnotically, attracting all eyes to her. It captures every single shake of her shapely smooth ass, every turn of her hips, every tempting grind of her luscious figure. The camera stays on her completely, watching as she's left her busty, platinum-haired foe disposed of in the corner, confident that she's not going anywhere anytime soon, and just to taunt her longtime rival she dances sinfully in the center of the ring. Most fans cheer her on, others boo her ferociously as she's thoroughly degraded and humiliated their Queen. Those boos seem to distract Eva quite a bit, and she stomps off to the side of the caged ring to yell at them through the steel mesh.] 

[Just then, a WAVE of cheers rise up from the crowd.]

[Eva hardly pays much attention to that though, instead she's raving madly at the fans at ringside. She's yelling at them for having the audacity to boo her, barely noticing that Tiffany has gripped the top rope with both hands and has pulled herself up to her feet and outta the corner! She's glaring fiercely at Eva from behind, who's back is completely turned to her and is still caught up with yelling at the ringside fans. Tiffany looks a bit worse for wear, her big platinum/silver blonde hair is tousled about but remains in its ponytail, her big bare breasts covered in red markings, her face agitated, blushing red. She may be a bit of a hot mess, but she certainly looks ready to rejoin the fight. Her lips curve into a smirk, while her eyes remain fierce, focused, and menacing. She licks those glossy smirking lips and steps forward, the cheers from the crowd reaching a fever pitch!]

[Eva FINALLY notices the volume of cheers has risen greatly, since she probably figured those cheers aren't for her. And she slowly, cautiously turns around to see what everyone's cheering about. The Platinum Queen charges at full speed, her right sheathed arm snapping up to BEHEAD the Cuban Goddess with one HELLACIOUS RUNNING LARIAT!]

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2018, 03:59:47 AM »
That Lariat was a Rainmaker. It's a Lariat that came from Hell. Not quite as straight-up murderous as Stan Hansen's lariats, but definitely on a Nigel McGuinness-level. My arm just rips into your chest, sending ya spiralling chaotically into the stratosphere. The cheers from the fans turn to gasps as they witness your luscious form become this spinning ball of flailing limbs and jiggling boobs, but the moment ya crash land into the canvas their gasps quickly become thunderous cheers!

[The camera closes in on Tiffany coming down off the lariat. She slides onto one knee, hunched forward, platinum ponytail whipping around her crouched body. Her attacking arm swings 'round her front so that she could rest her fist down onto the canvas before her and steadies herself. Her other arm hangs high up in the air behind her head. The camera stays on her for a moment--]

Okay, so I may not be the best at landing after pulling an aerial..HOWEVER! I can certainly do a damn good Superhero Landing when I want to.

[--and just over Tiff's extended arm, the camera spots gravity YANKING Eva's twisting body down into the canvas, the mat shuddering loudly upon impact! She lands hard on her chest, but bounces up and flops over onto her back before she just lays there, motionless, arms and legs spread wide, a dazed Cuban heap. Just beyond that, blurred somewhat in the far background, the ref watches in awe of this spectacular car wreck, but is quickly startled as Eva's black leather briefs have somehow whipped off of her legs and go sailing through the air before they're caught in his grubby hands. The Platinum Queen lowers her arm and glances coldly over her shoulder, arching a brow at her fallen rival as the fans go wild.]

"Yeeeesh.." I sigh as I look down at ya. You've definitely seen better days, sugah. In fact, almost every time we've met in a ring or in some kinda encounter, you've ALWAYS had the better day. Flashes of all those humiliating, embarrassing...utterly arousing and exhilarating... times ya tied me up and owned me start to rush through my head, and I play each feverish memory out, one by one, until goosebumps crawl over my skin and my nipples harden to become as stiff as bullets. Yeah, as much as I hated being owned by ya, Eva.. I loved every single, shameful, sinful moment of it, too, ya gorgeous bitch. Tonight though, tonight ain't 'bout that. Tonight's not about indulging in my fetishistic fantasies of bondage and domination. Tonight's not about me getting owned. That's happened too often, and people are starting to write me off as this old yet really smokin' hot jobber that everyone ties up and humiliates and fucks all night long after a hard-hitting match. I can't deny that losing feels good sometimes, most of the time. Being owned and tied up and dominated in a wrestling ring, in a hotel room, in some private wherever, it's fuckin' orgasmic. But, no, that ain't all I'm about, that isn't all that I am. I'm more than just that. I'm a competitor, I'm a fighter, I'm a professional wrestler, and a gawd damn good one at that. Most everyone seemed to have forgotten that, a lot of bookers across the wrestling scene, a lot of managers and agents more interested in using me for their next fetish DVD project or erotic iPPV streaming event. I'll always have my faithful fanbase, but there's plenty of fans that don't think much of me anymore as well. And, I hate to think like this, but lately I feel most of my peers think that way about me, too. 

Well, fuck y'all. I'ma 'bout to show y'all - remind you all - exactly how fuckin' great I am.

[The hard camera follows Tiffany now getting up to her feet, nudging Eva over onto her stomach once again by the toe of her boot. The Goddess rolls over, slumping unresistingly onto her front. Completely deadweight. Tiff stands at her head now, her boots on either side of the woman's temples. She takes a deep breath and bends over quickly, going all the way down until she loops her arms around and beneath Eva's waist, and locks her wrists tight just under her belly. Flexing her arms, Tiffany begins to straighten up, LIFTING Eva's deadweight body right up off the canvas!]

[The Hammerstein crowd ROARS as they witness Tiffany hoist Eva up off the mat, looking to go for a Deadlift Powerbomb. The camera zooms on the Goddess as her legs flop over Tiffany's shoulders, dangling behind her upper back. Tiff however doesn't slam her just yet - she keeps her up in this position, Eva slumped and sitting on her tall, busty blonde rival's shoulders. The Goddess just sits there, unmoving, completely stunned, at least six feet above the ring, with the fans cheering and hollering reaching a fever pitch, and then, Tiffany starts to move.]

[The crowd GASPS as Tiffany runs to the CAGE WALL and SLAMS Eva's back into it! The sound of Eva's back smacking into the steel mesh echoes loudly throughout the ring! But, Tiffany isn't done yet - she holds onto Eva's thighs! She keeps her squarely atop her shoulders, displaying her impressive strength and balance as she takes a step back. Then, in one smooth motion, Tiffany SPINS around to face the ring, only to DROP down onto her knees, SNAPPING Eva off of her shoulders! Another roar erupts from the fans as the Platinum Queen DRILLS the Goddess right into the canvas with a KNEELING POWERBOMB!]

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2018, 04:48:03 AM »
The crowd at the Hammerstein isn't a quiet one. It never is. People who show up to wrestling at the Hammerstein are genetically incapable of being fucking quiet. This is GOD-DAMN NEW YORK, BABY, and while I might be a West Coast girl with my spiritual home in fuckin' Philly, I gotta lotta love for New York, even full of shit and itself as it is. And this crowd is on FIRE, especially the contingent that seems to be able to come up with quick little chants each and every time Eva does anything. I swear to god, her fans (and the haters that follow her just to chant at her) have a more rigid set of callback lines than a fucking Rocky Horror Picture Show Crowd.

But there's one sound that goes over ALL of them, over all the catcalls and wolf-whistles and chants and roars and cheers and gasps, one sound the rips over the Hammerstein like a fucking CHAINSAW when Tiffany unleashes the god-damn Rainmaker and then busts out a fucking one-woman Supercollider Powerbomb. And that's me, bitches, fucking yelling all the way across the god-damn ballroom from my front row seat where I'm six beers deep, with two chairs emptied on either side of me by my violent cheers and protests, thrashing my steel-skull cane against the railing with a relentless fury.

"YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY-BEH! DRILL THAT FUCKING BITCH!"
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2018, 09:23:28 PM »
The HOLY SHIT chants and echoing groans of the rabid crowds ring loudly throughout the Ballroom following that devastating cage-assisted kneeling Supercollider Powerbomb. But one sound cuts through all that noise like a burning chainsaw through butter, a voice so powerful and commanding ya just can't help but stop what you're doing and look over in that mad siren's direction. I look over, as I kneel in the center of the ring, Eva currently laid out in front of me doing her best impression of a folded up accordion, my stern face softening, unable to stop the grin from forming on my lips. The sound of her steel cane slamming violently into the guardrail accompanies her earsplitting hollers, and I get all warm and tingly just knowing she's got a front row seat watching me dismantle a longtime rival, screaming encouragement at the top of her lungs. Gawd I love that gal.

"Ooh, yes ma'am.."

I pucker my lips and blow Punky a kiss, before I turn my gaze back onto Eva. My, what a lovely sight. She's folded up into a pitiful ball, legs tossed so far back that her toes are touching the canvas just above her head. Arms splayed out, all her weight resting on her upper back, head and neck. Her crotch nearly presses into her own flustered face, that Cuba-themed thong nearly disappearing between her juicy lips. For a long moment, I just stare at your shapely round ass, sticking up for me as you're rolled up in such an exposing manner. I lick my lips and slide up to my feet, SLAPPING an asscheek viciously hard along the way, the stinging sound of my palm smacking against your firm, curvy flesh ringing out nearly as loudly as Megan's ringside hollerin'. I get to my feet and reach all the way down to grab your hair once again, pulling ya up roughly to your own own wobbly feet.

It takes a bit of effort to lift ya to your own feet, seeing as how your legs are made of rubber right now and there ain't a coherent thought running through your head at the moment. Your whole body is limp weight, and you're shifting about constantly. You're obviously feeling the rattling effects of the Supercollider, so you're not gonna be able to put up much of a fight. Like some sexy marionette (do those even exist?) I could make ya do a lil' dance for all of us, but instead I'm gonna do something a lot more simple. I clutch your left wrist with my right, and with my other hand still gripping your hair, I turn around in a semi-circle and WHIP ya into the turnbuckles. HARD.

Ya BOUNCE off the corner pads, dazedly staggering a few steps forward upon colliding with them! I rush in just as ya stumble outta the corner, grab your hair and wrist again, and drag ya back to the center of the ring. I turn, shift my hips, pull on your sweaty hair and wrist, and WHIP ya violently into the corner behind me! BOOM.

Ya SMASH into those turnbuckles and much like the first time, ya stagger almost drunkenly outta that corner. And I'm right there to grab ya, one more time, clutching your hair from behind your head, gripping your wrist to walk ya back to the center. Only, I pick up my pace, peddling my feet, turning with a bit of SNAP so that this time, I can just DRILL ya into those corner turnbuckle pads. I don't just drill ya tho, I LAUNCH ya. And the force of the third Irish Whip is so damn strong you'd probably go flipping all over that corner upon impact!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2018, 07:10:17 PM »
There's something about seeing Eva, topless, hung upside down in the Tree of Woe that fills me with such joy - like watching the Golden Lovers finally reunite, or that Shin and Asuka are going to Wrestlemania. I'm fucking ECSTATIC! Standing in the center of the ring, hands on my shapely hips, looking poised and relaxed and totally in control, I admire the way her tattered body hangs there helplessly in the corner, gently swaying in disgrace as she's hung up to dry with no where to go. All mine.. I think to myself, a wicked grin appearing on my lips as I saunter closer to my helpless rival.

[The Ballroom is as noisy as ever as Eva hangs in the Tree of Woe, unable to free herself as she dangles above the ring. Her dark, tousled hair collects into a pool underneath her head, arms splayed out uselessly on either side of her, her lush tits hang loose, her juicy pussy lips threatening to devour her Cuba-themed thong whole the longer she stays in this position. And it just gets worse for her, as Tiffany approaches. The camera zooms in on Tiff's face, sinful pleasure inflaming her eyes, an impish grin settling on her lips, as she towers over her abused rival. She just stands there, admiring Eva's helplessness for a long moment, just taking in the sight of a woman who's humiliated her for years now finally on the receiving end. Then, Tiff's fingers grasp the waistband of Eva's thong! Eva stirs, shuddering helplessly in the corner! Tiff glances down at the camera, her face in full frame. She winks, and then YANKS VICIOUSLY DOWN on Eva's thong! The camera catches a shot of the Goddess from the side of her head as it hangs beside Tiffany's boot, screaming, hollering and crying out for the Queen to stop!]

The front of Eva's thong just continues to disappear between her glistening lips, and I merrily continue pulling down on it. I wedging the thong deeper into her, mainly to punish the arrogant Tramp, but also partly to see just how much longer I can yank down on this before it completely tears apart. I add a few twists to the material, making ya shudder and wince, noticing how you're now shaking wildly against me the more I keep ya in this torturous wedgie. I could keep holding on like this well until at least Wrestle Kingdom 13, but I got other ways to punish ya in mind.

[Tiffany finally releases her hold on the thong, which is now stretched out and firmly wedged inside of her tormented Tramp. The camera watches as Tiff reaches down and collects a handful of Eva's tangled tresses, straightening up while clutching the girl's hair in hand. She takes a step back as Eva's back now hangs parallel to the canvas, Tiffany's grip on her hair keeping her laid out straight with her legs still tangled over the top rope. Then, stiffly, Tiff begins KICKING the back of Eva! She begins firing sharp, stiff kicks into Eva's spine and kidneys, the first few shots resonating loudly as her boot just SNAPS Eva's bare back! Tiffany delivers at least half a dozen, the Hammerstein crowds groaning with each violent kick. Then, the Platinum Queen turns slightly to the side, lifts her left hand high up into the air, and brings it down HARD across across Eva's chest with an earsplitting SMACK!]

At the same instance, my right hand releases your hair, letting your body swing backward following my stinging left-handed slap, and your body falls, like a pendulum that swings back against the turnbuckles. Ya bounce off the pads but continue to hang there, dangling, helplessly and pittifully, spasming slightly. I stare at your tortured body, sizzling with pain and humiliation, and then I turn my eyes to glance over my shoulder to the far corner of the ring. The most devilish of grins forms on my lips and I turn and saunter to that side. I stand in the opposite corner, the fans while still noisy and loud are wondering what I've got planned next. With as much dramatic flare as I could muster, I turn around slowly, and the fans start to really get loud.

[The camera zooms in on Tiffany from behind. Tiffany's back fills the frame as her face turns and looks off-camera, and her right arm uncoils, slowly, extending outward so that her hand, shaped like a gun, points across the ring, pointing to Eva's dangling, prone body, still hung-up in the opposing corner. Then, Tiffany fires the shot-]

"BANG!!"

[-and the fans roar.]

[Cuts to the other camera that was in the corner that Eva was stuck in. This camera is positioned behind her at a slight angle, so her upside down body takes up the left portion of the frame, while Tiffany can be seen to the right, far off in the distance standing in the background, on the other end of the ring, ready to burst out of the gate - and she BURSTS alright! Tiffany SPRINTS at Eva, her charging body running closer to the camera, closer to her helpless rival, mere seconds away from unleashing all HELL onto the Goddess! The fans' wildly escalating cheers reaches a crescendo as the Platinum Queen reaches Eva - she leaps a foot into the air, right knee snapping up at the very last second so it can SMASH into Eva's CROTCH!] 

[S-TRIGGER! S-TRIGGER! Tiffany hits her S-TRIGGER -- to EVA'S CAMEL TOE!!]
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 12:45:07 AM by BustyTiffany35 »