News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Steel Cage Grudge Match - Eva vs Tiffany

• 35 Replies

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
Steel Cage Grudge Match - Eva vs Tiffany
« on: January 12, 2018, 02:45:47 PM »
[The Hammerstein Ballroom in Manhattan, New York City]

The building is packed, floor seats are jammed, the balconies have fans practically hanging over its railings. Not a single seat is left unattended, but practically everyone's on their feet. It's main event time and the match that most everyone paid to see is just moments away - a Steel Cage match between the always alluring "Platinum Queen" and the always devious "Cuban Goddess".  The mob that surrounds the caged ring is riled up to a boiling point, practically starved for the main event to commence and thirsty for all the violence that promises to ensue. Then, the lights go out, and this begins to play over the PA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAb5SasJ2Y4

A flickering strobe light showers the stage while the music climbs in volume and intensity. Then I calmly, confidently saunter out, the crowds' voices booming like thunder. I pause at the top of the ramp while rolling waves of pale smoke crawl over the stage, surveying the audience and feeling a lil' amused as I sense a bit of bewilderment amongst them. Most of the fans notice something's a lil', different. The music ain't exactly what I'd normally walk out to, and the outfit that hugs my figure isn't the usual leopard print or hot pink that's become synonymous with my ring gear. Instead, I swapped that out for black and gold lycra booty shorts that look like they were practically painted on, with a matching styled bustier that hugs my flat tummy and ample chest like a second skin. A black choker wraps around the base of my neck, and fishnet stockings, black knee pads, and black knee-high boots adorn my tall, toned legs. Then, there's the jacket - a sleek black leather hooded jacket with a silver skull insignia printed on the back. Not a lot of fans have seen me wear this jacket before, and with the hood drawn over my head it takes a few of those fans a moment to even recognize me. But once I draw that hood back and they see the big, flowing platinum blonde hair and the irresistible smirk on my glossy lips, and I strike my signature pose, spreading my arms out to either side of me while tilting my head back, they're all cheers as they recognize their Queen. I move forward through the darkness of the arena, sauntering down the aisle while my eyes remain focused on the ring, never leaving the towering steel confines of that cage sitting in the centre of the Ballroom.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this, is your Main Event of the evening! This match is scheduled for one fall (ONE FALL!!) and it is a Steel Cage Match! The only way to win is by pinfall or submission! Coming to the ring at this time, fighting out of Las Vegas, Nevada. She is the "Platinum Queen". This, is, TIFFANY!"

I stand in the middle of the caged ring as the announcer's voice bellows over my music and the noise of the fans, arms spreading out once again to strike my trademark pose for the roaring crowds. In that moment I glance around the cage - fairly standard setup, tall unforgiving steel walls, with a ceiling on top to keep the action enclosed to the ring. Once that door shuts and they lock it up, there ain't no getting out, or in. No one to help that Crazy Cuban Wonder Woman. I smirk at the thought of that and remove my jacket, revealing a few more new details to my outfit: a long black sleeve on my right arm that extends from the shoulder down to my wrist, and a black elbow pad and black wrist tape equiping my left arm. I dash my jacket into a corner of the cage and lean back against the turnbuckles, eyes narrowed on that open door, patiently waiting for my "Cuban Goddess" to arrive..

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
Re: Steel Cage Grudge Match - Eva vs Tiffany
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 06:06:16 AM »
In my corner, I start to do some last minute stretches. I begin by stretching one leg after the other up against the top turnbuckle,  then I set both feet down and spread my legs until they're shoulder-width apart. Bending forward at the waist, I extend my arms up until my fingers point to the rafters. After 'bout twenty seconds of holding that stretch, a few watchful fans at ringside start chanting "This is Awesome!". I turn my face to narrow my eyes at em' from over my shoulder, grinning wolfishly. I straighten myself up when the speakers start blaring "Fear to Change", and I smoothly lean back against my corner once more, nonchalantly watching my opponent and long time nemesis arrive while bobbing my head to her entrance theme. It's a pretty good track. 

The throng of fans packed into the Hammerstein shower the Cuban Goddess with heavy boos and piercing cheers. Mixed reactions are always so much fun. This is the same kinda reaction that Reigns would get whenever so much as his name is flashed on the big screen. Except Eva here is getting more catcalls. Or, maybe Roman's the one who gets more catcalls. Tonight's cutting it real close.

I watch my lovely adversary strut down to the caged ring and climb those steel steps, her dark eyes glaring fiercely at me. I pucker my glossy lips and blow her a kiss. The hot Tramp is in her usual skimpy attire, low cut top with black leather briefs, the Cuban flag plastered all over both pieces of barely there clothing. I arch my brow and tilt my head to the side as I watch her bend over the middle rope, her cute ass wiggling for us all. This gal sure gets under my skin, but I do have to admit she certainly knows how to grab your attention.

My smirk deepens as I watch the gal lose her shit on the pervy ref, who gets a lil' overzealous in patting the Goddess down. Like I said, she's a real attention grabber, or is it more like attention grabs her? Whatever, the perv's making his way over to me now. He's already stepped into my personal space, both hands up, palms directly facing my breasts. I don't even flinch as I lean back in my corner, but the sardonic, darkly threatening look on my face just screams that trouble's all he's gonna find if he even thinks about trying that. He gets the hint, moves his hands away from chest level, instead he reaches down to lightly pat my boots. I roll my eyes as he steps away, and the buzzing anticipation heightens throughout the crowds. The door to the cage is padlocked and chained up - no one's getting in, no one's getting out until that second bell rings and a winner's declared. The ref turns to the timekeeper as I push off my corner, setting my sights on the Goddess.

"Alright, sugah," I holler out at Eva as I saunter into the center of the ring, my hands busy putting my flowing platinum mane into a tight ponytail. "It's time I properly whip that ass."

The bell rings loudly. I rush forward, going for a spear to tackle ya back into your corner - except, at the last second, I straighten up, and fire a rising, slicing knife-edge chop aimed right for the "TRAMPS" logo stamped in red over that Cuban Flag that's printed across your halter!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 07:47:49 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 07:00:57 PM »
I serve ya up some chops and your big breasts take em' up eagerly, and they like it so much they won't stop jiggling in that skimpy top ya got on! The stiff slap of my forearm to your chest is as loud as a gunshot, but even that stinging sound pales in comparison to your deafening, screeching voice as ya holler and scream at the ref. Ya whine about me going after those boobs, but he's a bit too busy staring at those boobs to really listen to your complaints, which sets ya off even more. I'm actually fearing you'll pop an eardrum by how loud you're screaming, when abruptly like the hot head that ya are, ya spin around and come charging toward me like a mad woman. I bite the corner of my lower lip and spring back a step as ya come after me.

"That's right, c'mon," I coo at you as ya come closer. "Eyes right here, sugah."

I notice you're covering your breasts as ya run at me, something that makes me laugh a bit. I don't know exactly what kinda move ya wanna pull off charging at me while shielding your tits - but I certainly got something else in mind. A couple of counters quickly start to run through my head: kick her in the head, forearm shimmy to the face, side step and KNEE to the tummy, superkick party, Spinebuster Arn Anderson style, drop toe hold, Spinebuster Ron Simmons style, hurricanranna-- But I notice I've backed up a good amount and the steel cage wall is now just about five or four steps behind me. I arch a brow and the smirk on my lips deepens. Well, might as well get this party started..

I do end up choosing Option 3, and that's sidestep just as ya come into range. Instead of hitting your stomach with that KNEE however I simply get outta your way, but my hand does reach up into your dark, silky hair from behind as I stand beside ya for the moment. Your momentum carries ya forward and you're moving way too fast and wildly to stop now or adjust your course, and now with my hand in your hair there ain't no stopping ya from running into the cage wall!

Well, I don't just send ya running into the wall, I send ya flying. I LAUNCH ya into the cage wall by your hair, still keeping my place on the mat while your face, boobs and upper torso just go soaring into that steel!

The crowds roar in unison as ya smack hard against the wall, and ya go bouncing off of it, landing on your shaky feet, legs all wobbly as ya struggle to regain your balance. Without missing a beat, I move in quick from behind and wrap my toned arms firmly around your waist, looking to snap back, pop my hips and lift and throw ya back with a snap german suplex!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2018, 03:27:01 AM »
Eva bounces hard off the cage wall and stumbles back haphazardly, her awkward unbalanced steps bringing her right into my waiting arms. I clutch her tight, and that cute, firm butt of hers wiggles up into my crotch, making me hold her tighter and press my ample breasts into her upper back. Mmmh.. she's no Punky, but it sure as hell feels good to hold this gal in my arms.. Still, the moment of intimacy is brief, as I hoist her up off the canvas, popping my hips and SNAPPING back to German Suplex her into the mat behind us!

The canvas rumbles loudly as the Cuban Goddess crash lands dead centre into the middle of the ring. I'm already up, swirling around onto a foot and a knee, my platinum ponytail whipping around me as I turn to face ya. There's this look on my face, this chilling, icy stare that I've suddenly taken on that not a lot of fans have seen on me in quite sometime. I'm usually always so relaxed, so calm and poised in my matches, until ya rile me up and I get all hot and aggressive. This match though, that collectedness is certainly there - but also, it looks as if I'm a lot more, focused, than normal. Like, I'm fighting to prove something. That look that's on my face right now, it's ice cold, hard and determined, it's the same kind of expression that I'd normally wear in the early years of my career. For long time fans they'd recognize it. You'd see me sport that death glare during a time when I had absolutely nothing, when I worked to the bone to prove I was worth a damn, when winning championships, winning titles, just fucking winning were the most important things in my world, in my life. It was a look of a warrior queen ready to fight tooth and nail to earn her crown, ready to destroy everyone and everything in her path to take that crown. The look of a warrior queen who is ready to conquer all over again because she wants to reclaim her throne.

That look - it completely cracks apart as I see you're now laying face down, ass up, in the middle of the ring. I can't help myself, I start grinning big time when I see ya like that.

I get to my feet and saunter over to ya with my hands resting on my shapely hips while the fans share a good laugh at your expense. I stand beside ya and sigh loudly at your sorry state, before I whip my right forearm down in a slicing arc - SNAPPING the back of my hand into your lovely upturned ass cheek with a chop that would make Kenta Kobashi flinch.

As ya howl loudly from the stinging chop, I turn around, still standing beside ya but facing your feet now. I bend over and wrap my arms around your waist, taking a deep breath to jerk ya up off the mat. I take another breath and straighten up, hoisting your body up with me until you're dangling by my side with my arms around your waist. Most of the rowdy audience actually gasp and marvel at this, me lifting ya up with such ease. You're what, a solid 145? I've deadlifted 300 pounds on a regular, usually when I work out with Becky Lynch. So this, this ain't hard at all. Lifting ya up and throwing ya around is like ragdollin' a bag of feathers - if every one of those feathers could screech like a mad woman..

I don't just lift ya up off the canvas though - I flip ya around, until your legs now whip over my shoulder and your back is facing the mat. It's at this point that I'm ready to complete the deadlif gutwrench powerbomb and I start lean forward, getting ready to plant ya right down into the canvas!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 05:09:21 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 06:24:15 AM »
Damnit.

I shoulda kept my wrists clasped tighter around her waist when I lifted her over my shoulder - she'd have zero wiggle room if I had just kept my hands together a moment more before planting her into the canvas. But I loosened my grip on her waist too early and now the slippery Tramp managed to flip over my shoulder, slither down my back, and land behind me. A second later her arm whips up over my face and wraps tightly around my neck. I let out a gasp as she pulls on my head and takes me down with an Orton-style backbreaker - I lean back, my feet don't leave the canvas, but I still drop back until my back slams into her lower back and I kinda bounce off of her back to crash back-first into the mat and as I lay back flat on my back groaning miserably from her backbreaker, I realize I've said the word 'back' more times than I've ever had in my entire life. Come to think of it, I tried to get my chiropractor to do this exact same move to me after I came back from that East Coast tour. He didn't, so I gave him an RKO. No, I'm just kiddin'. I hit him with The Diamond Cutter.

Anyway, I'm staring up at the cage's ceiling, at the lights that shine down on me through all those lil' mesh openings, hurting just enough to keep me down for the moment, but not hurting enough to really take me outta the fight. I just need a breather, that's all. Eva's shapely figure looms over me though, so I guess she ain't gonna give me that moment's rest. She's towering across my prone figure and she soon mounts me with blood in her eyes and hands balled into fists. And I can't help but grin.

Looks like the goddess is finally ready to fight..

"Ngh! Ugh! OW!"

Ya rain punch after punch down onto me, but I quickly bring my forearms up to block your rapid fists. Some of your shots get through though, and they smack and slap the side of my head pretty stiffly. Gawd damn, sugah, ya sure can hit pretty hard when ya want to! But let's be honest -
 those punches aren't THAT painful. I mean, they hurt, but this ain't Cris Cyborg dropping bombs on me right now. In fact, the ones that do land just start to piss me off.

Biting my lower lip, I SLAM my feet into the canvas and BUCK my hips up explosively to throw ya forward, off-balanced, lifting ya up off my tummy as ya go to rain a few more shots down into my head. Ya dip forward so your palms slap onto the canvas just above my head. I immediately reach up and grab your left wrist with both my hands and YANK it in tight, clutching it against my chest. I buck up again, and TURN hard into ya at the same time, looking to roll us over and mount YOU now!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 06:39:54 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2018, 05:40:13 PM »
Hah! The shoe's now on the other table. Which is turned. Bitch!

I manage to buck Eva off of me, and as she topples onto her side with her left arm still clutched in my hands, I manage to roll on top of her until she's flat on her back and I'm mounting her now! I let out a sigh of relief as this sexy Tramp is no longer grounding and pounding me, instead she's on the bottom and I'm on top of her. I lick my lips which are smiling a wicked smile, my hands still clutching her left wrist in tight vice grip. She's already trying to cover up with her right hand, but with her left hand trapped, there's a nice big opening for me to just SLAP the left side of her face! I do so, and her head whips to the side and the fans go "OOOOHHHHHHH!" once again!

Ya manage to take your left hand back after I smacked the taste outta your mouth, and ya now properly cover up. Ya look like you're almost begging me to not hit ya the way you're holding your hands up. Smirking, I grab your left wrist once more, but this time I grasp your right wrist as well. I SHOVE both of 'em up over your head and SLAM your hands down into the canvas, pinning ya there. Those big luscious tits of yours thrust upward as I pin your arms down firmly, threatening to just pop outta your halter, while my own nipples start to tent the skimpy gold and black bustier that just barely conceals my exquisite breasts. I'm squeezing on your wrists and smirking in your face and glaring deep into your panicked eyes now as I have ya pinned to the mat, and the ref looks to make a count. I however have other intentions in mind.

"This is where you belong, Eva. Beneath me, pinned. Helpless. But as good as ya look down there, sugah.." I purr down at ya and give ya a wink, my smile getting increasingly darker, "I think you'd look better splattered all over the cage wall!"

With that, my fingers loosen around your wrists and I start to pull back. My crotch was buried against yours for the moment, rubbing hotly between your legs as I held ya down and pinned your hands above your head. Now, my lycra booty shorts peel off from your leather briefs and I stifle the softest of moans. I smoothy and hastily hop back to my feet, but not before my arms reach down and loop tight around your calves. I take a few steps back, dragging ya with me, until my back is closer to the cage wall, and at that point I lift your legs up vertically until I have ya virtually upside down. The length of your body forms a rigid line, the back of your head and shoulders resting at my feet on the canvas and now my knees start digging into your lower back. I pucker my lips and blow ya a kiss, before I tip back, my own straighten, rigid figure falling back with your legs still clutched tight until I've dropped to the canvas. At the same time, my knees push into your back, lifting your prone body up off the mat as I aim to SLINGSHOT ya face-first into the cage wall!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 05:53:15 PM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2018, 07:41:00 PM »
The Slingshot worked great - I catapult ya off the canvas and send ya soaring right into the hard steel wall. The impact of your pretty face into the steel mesh causes the entire cage to shudder! I roll up onto my feet in one smooth motion, though once I slide to my feet it takes me a moment to get my bearings together. Those punches and slaps from earlier had a bit more of an effect on me than I initially expected, but you're a lot worse for wear. Ya bounced off the cage, and now you're shuffling back on wobbly legs, dazedly whirling around to walk right back to me. The first thing ya see is that wicked smile on my glossy lips. Then, my sultry voice, and two simple words.

"Going up?"

Left hand goes to your neck, fingers spreading across your throat. Then, those fingers TIGHTEN. Right hand grabs ya between your fishnet clad thighs, fingers spreading across those tight leather briefs. Then, those finger CLUTCH your sex. I take a deep breath, bend my knees, and LIFT. I hoist ya up into the air, high over my head, my toned arms extending upward, my lean biceps stiffening, smooth triceps tightening. I have ya up in a Military Press and the fans just go wild, applauding yet another show of pure strength from the Platinum Queen. I glance up at ya as I hold ya up in this position, smirking as I hear ya whimpering while squirming in my hands.

"Seems familiar, doesn't it sugah?" I coo up at ya, "didn't ya do this to Heidi?" I squeeze down on your briefs just a bit more, getting ya to holler out loudly. Holy hell, you are louder than Milena..

I face the cage wall that ya bounced off of just a moment ago. And I start to run toward it, looking to LAUNCH ya over the ring ropes and into the cage wall again!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2018, 11:53:32 PM »
I hurl your sexy body into the steel wall with enough force to make the entire cage shake, and then I watch with delight as ya bounce off only to land crotch-first over the top rope!

"This just isn't your night, sweetheart," I purr with a laugh, just standing there for a few moments, watching one of my biggest rivals suffer in physical agony and burn in humiliation. Straddling that top rope with a pained expression written across your beautiful face, loud anguished moans erupting from your wide open mouth, I can't help but move up beside ya and grab hold of the top rope as well. I shoot ya a wicked look, and through your pitiful moaning ya plead for me to not do what we both know I'm gonna do.

Up and down the Cuban Goddess goes! I send her on a ride, shaking the top rope like a Warrior while she remains seated atop it, the cable just digging deeper into her throbbing kitty! I continue shaking the rope for a few agonizing moments, making ya bounce wildly before I let go and step back. I laugh loudly and watch as your body continue to bounce over the shaking cable, your cries and moans reaching a fever pitch. You're still seated precariously over the top rope looking more disheveled than ever, staring straight ahead at the set of ring ropes in front of ya, face twisted in pain, hands clutching the top rope, your pussy probably just burning right 'bout now, and I think to myself that my lil' Goddess has had enough of this ride. Time to get ya off, sugah.

As the fans laugh at your predicament, I turn and run to the ring ropes that you're facing. In one fluid motion, I leap up onto the top rope, the cable bending slightly as my boots plant themselves into it for a moment. Then, I spring off the ropes, leaping back high into the air, hurtling toward ya as ya remain stuck on the top rope! All that training with Mundo and Ricochet over the past two years is really starting to pay off, as I'm looking more like a natural when it comes to hitting aerials and springboard maneuvers. I mean, I won't be hitting Inverted Phoenix Splashes anytime soon (yet) but at least I got the basics down for now.

With my platinum ponytail whipping about behind my soaring body, I gracefully turn myself in mid-flight, whip my arm out, and aim to slam it into your chest with a twisting springboard closeline!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 12:00:55 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2018, 12:36:12 AM »
The flying springboard closeline hits flush, and my arm slams into your chest with enough force to whip ya off the top rope and send ya crashing into the canvas! I myself have to watch out for my own landing, bracing for the impact to the mat as I fall into it. Landing after hitting a aerial wasn't ever my strong-suit, it's probably what deterred me from ever wanting to do these kinda moves in the first place. But as Ricochet would say: "just roll with it." Indeed, I try to do just that, but my body just kinda dumps into the mat and I roll about ridiculously for a few turns before coming to a complete stop. That was horrible advice, Puma. These landings don't ever get easier..

As bad as my landing was, I'm sure Eva's was worse. I groggily push myself up and look over, and immediately I let out a laugh. Eva's landing was definitely worse - she's now upside down, legs tangled up in the middle and top ropes, her luscious tits now fully exposed! The rowdy crowd is riled up good and proper now at the sight of the tousled Cuban Goddess now strung up and half naked. I saunter over to her and grab her halter top that finally came loose and is now bunched around her neck. I roughly pull it off to leave her upper body completely naked. Then, I kneel down beside her, grabbing at her arms.

"You and Carmen just loved tying me up, didn't y'all?" I purr down at ya as I YANK your arms behind your back and start to tie them together, at the wrists, using your own skimpy top. The knot I use isn't the tightest, and if ya struggle hard enough, ya could probably wiggle your wrists free. But I need your arms outta the way for the next couple of minutes and this should suffice. I then lean down, even further, until my lips hover over your ear. "Well sugah, I sure hope ya enjoy being tied up for a change.."

I grin wickedly before I give your lobe a lil' bite, and run my tongue from temple up along your smooth cheek. I then get to my feet, and get to running - vaulting across the ring, bouncing off the opposite ring ropes, coming back at ya at full speed! Half-way through I leap into the air, bringing my boots up so that I can send them crashing down into your exposed tits with a hesitation dropkick!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2018, 09:06:22 AM »
This is just too much fun! Eva, with the help of her pesky sidekick Carmen, have been a real thorn in my side for years. The humiliations, the double-teams, the insults and ambushes, this gal has caused me a lot of grief. Until tonight, that is. Now, I finally am gonna repay her for all the trouble she's caused me. And I'm certainly gonna take my time in doing so.

I stare at ya with the look of an alpha cat as she stalks her helpless prey, even crawling on all fours as I glare hungrily at your helpless body. My hesitation dropkick leaves ya bouncing a bit in your precarious state, your legs still remain tangled in the ropes and your sweaty halter top still keeps your hands tied tight behind your back. Ya look absolutely delicious right now. I inch closer to ya, my right hand guiding my sharp claws gently along your shoulder, up along your chest, tracing around the curve of your ample tit. Toying with you now, knowing you're not going anywhere, can't even properly defend yourself. I gaze down at your naked breasts, almost as if I'm admiring them, and indeed, you've got a very nice rack. It's a bit reddened by the stomp of my flying dropkick and it must be throbbing right now. My poor baby Goddess. But that certainly doesn't mar the lusciousness of those fine tits. Real fine targets they make, all exposed and vulnerable and out in the open.

I CLAMP my sharp claws down onto both your nipples, squeezing and twisting them viciously.

By the way, sugah. My breasts are better.

After a few long, agonizing moments of twisting and pinching and tormenting your nips, I finally let go, and SLAP those 36Ds with authority. Loud gasps and shouts of "OHHHHH!" from the crowd ring throughout the Hammerstein as I leave ya a panting, whimpering, squirming mess. I regard ya with a satisfied grin, but the dark stare in my eyes suggest I've only just begun. Now, comes the fun part..

I slide up onto my feet and grab your ankles and begin working ya free from the ropes, untangling ya so your body just collapses onto the canvas. Sure enough, ya drop solidly into the mat, in quite the tenderized heap. I reach down and grab two handfuls of your dark, tousled hair, pulling ya up roughly until you're standing upright. You're still reeling from my nipple twisting/pinching/slapping/dropkicking, so it's easy to control ya and you just sway about in a blank, stunned state. I quickly push your head under the top rope and straighten ya up, readjusting your tied arms so they drape back and over the top rope. The middle rope presses against your waist and I settle in tight behind ya, breathing hotly into your ear. I got ya on display as if you were a trophy - my trophy. And the fans directly facing us burst into heavy applause as they get a real good look at your exposed tits.

With a hand still laced tight in your black shimmering hair, I leans in close until my breasts rub firmly into your upper back. I pull your head back sharply by your dark tresses until it rolls against my shoulder, and I breathe down harder against your ear, purring. "Oh you've been such a naughty...naughty gal... and do ya know what happens to naughty gals?"

I let the question linger in your head before i plant a warm kiss to your cheek. My free hand meanwhile slides up along your thigh, brushing against the fishnet stockings that wrap around it, before it parts from your hip and pulls back, only to SMACK viciously into your slightly upturned ass!

"I think ya have an idea, sugah."

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2018, 06:41:18 PM »
Damnit.

This has always been one of my biggest problems: getting too overconfident. Hell, y'all can call it arrogance, too. When things are going my way, I tend to forget all the strategies, all the meticulous planning, and all the 64 back-up plans in case any of my original plans didn't materialize, all of that which I'd come up with long before the actual match would take place. Instead, I'd relish in the moment, taking every opportunity I could muster to rub my superiority in the face of my downed opponent. And in the case of Eva, how could I not spend a lil' extra in humiliating her and making the moment even more miserable for her? I got this, things are going good, nothing could possibly go wrong, so I'm gonna take my time in embarrassing the crap outta this Tramp - except, something does go wrong. A boot, her boot, goes flying like a mule between my legs. That part certainly wasn't in the script.

"NGH."

To say this hurts is a vast understatement. A shot like that is fuckin' destabilizing. I back off of you, hands gingerly holding my throbbing crotch, shudders of pain wracking my doubled over body as my face twists in agony and dismay. I grind my teeth and my eyes just burn a death glare into your gorgeous body - which is now free unfortunately, and is approaching me quick. You've gotten your hands loose from your skimpy top tie, though the sweaty halter still hangs around your right wrist. And ya use those hands to tear my gold and black bustier apart at the top (WHAT THE HELL I REALLY LIKED THAT TOP!), causing my larger, luscious breasts to spill out. The Queen's been exposed. The audience goes wild.

I let out a HOWL of anguish as ya go and claw the hell outta my exposed, vulnerable breasts! My poor, exquisite tits know no mercy from the crazed Goddess as she sinks her sharp nails deeper and harder into em'! I toss my head back and let out a scream, my right hand grabbing at your left wrist in a futile attempt to loosen your grip on my breast, my left hand still between my legs, trying desperately to soothe my throbbing kitty. I stumble and stagger backward until I feel the ring ropes and cage wall at my back, with your claws still latched onto my tits. As I lean back on the ropes, with ya pressing into me, clutching and clawing my breasts with maddening aggression, I lift my head and glare defiantly into your eyes. Stifling a groan, I instead manage the softest of grins through all the searing, intensifying pain, and I breathlessly rasp at ya:

"Yeah.. yours.. are natural... Naturally...inferior..."

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2018, 07:31:27 PM »
I'm reeling too much to mount a counter, and your claws have sunk so deeply into my breasts that controlling me at this time takes lil' effort. Ya prove this by letting go of my tits for a moment, only to slide in behind me, wrapping me up in your arms. For a moment, I relish the closeness we share, sighing at the press of your ample breasts against my back, moaning softly as your slightly dampened briefs rub anxiously against my shapely ass. Nearly purring as ya whisper in my ear, your voice as soft as a lover's whisper. Instead of growing fearful of your threat, I rub my cheek anxiously against yours, and just melt into ya - maybe I'm slightly delirious from the pain, but this just feels so fucking good right now..

Then, ya grab my boobs again. Hard.

Any kind of pleasure I might have felt for that brief moment erupts in a blast of white-hot pain as ya actually manage to lift me up by my boobs and toss me backward! As I go sailing through the air, my boots kicking wildly, arms flailing about, a loud squeal escaping my gaping mouth, I can't help but think Joey Ryan's nodding his head in approval at the technique you've demonstrated here in this very moment. He'd be so proud of ya, sugah.

"NGHH!"

I collide with the steel cage wall. It hurts like freakin' hell, cause I don't bounce off of it - I just SMASH into the steel, then gravity kinda YANKS me downward and I slide against the wall. That part hurts the worse, it's just one step below having a cheese grater slice up my back. The back of my head even tapped against a metal support bar, throwing me in a loop. The worst however is my landing. I just have the worst luck with landings it seems.. Both of my arms slide over and behind the top rope, and my feet don't land solidly on the canvas. They scrape against the ground, throwing my body into more disarray. All my weight shifts to my upper body as I try to use the top rope to keep me balanced - instead, I just lean back, a lil' too much, over the top rope, as I try to pull my arms up, they inadvertently tangle with the middle rope!

My arms outstretched on either side of me, tangled and tied in the top and middle ropes, my ponytail coming loose so my big platinum blonde hair now cascades wildly around my flustered face, down around my bare shoulders to my waist. My feet slide beneath me, my legs buckle and bend, causing me to kneel despite my arms being tightly bound in the ropes. And my breasts, my large, firm, succulent breasts, reddened and slightly swollen already from this Goddess' vicious clawing, are completely exposed.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2018, 06:06:35 AM »
Gawd damnit.

Now this is a familiar picture: The powerful, vivacious and sensual Platinum Queen, all tied up and at the mercy of her gorgeous rival. It's become somewhat of a cliche. It's almost a given that in any match that I'm in, at some point I'll somehow end up trussed up in some way. My opponent would use something as simple as an article of clothing stripped off of me or herself, or probably a combination of both, to bind me. Or they'd sneak a pair of handcuffs into the match to secure me and render me helpless, or use some rope to hogtie me tight. I've been wrapped up in chains, shackled to ring posts, duct taped, and even been straitjacketed far too many times. I know Eva may call herself this from time to time, but with the amount of times I've been tied up over the course of my long career, I'm more of a Wonder Woman than she is, at least the Golden Age era Wonder Woman. It's really become my thing, like how Ric Flair would always get thrown off the top rope, or how Kurt Angle would pull down his straps before locking in the Ankle Lock, or how Sadie Davis can never win a match without the use of a crowbar. It's become a regular fixture in my matches, and as humiliating as it is, to be tied up and rendered helpless by my rival, I sorta kinda lo--

"Wow, you just love being tied up don't you - Tied Up Tiffany!!!" Eva says, laughing.

I raise my head up and glare hotly at her, my bangs curtaining my narrowed eyes, a bright red hue surfacing on my cheeks. I wanna retort, wanna snap something clever at ya, but the words just die in my throat. No witty comebacks, no sultry threats. I'm still a lil' loopy from being thrown into the cage wall, still catching my breath from having my breasts clawed and groped, still trying to get my bearings together and form some kinda escape plan. And through it all, I just can't ignore the familiar warmth that starts to crawl up from the pit of my stomach to spread all throughout my bound body. Subconsciously, I rub my thick, fishnet-clad thighs together, while straining mightily to escape the ring ropes.

And of course, there are plenty of times when my lovely adversary wouldn't even need restraints to secure me - I could just get wrapped up in the ring ropes. Like right now. The worst thing about getting tied in the ring ropes is how freakin' tight they get the more ya struggle to break free - again, like right now, I thrust and strain to pull my arms free, but the ropes won't budge, they just squeeze down even tighter around my arms, assuring me that I ain't going nowhere. I've been tied up with rope before that would do the same thing - struggle hard and the ropes would get tighter all over. But usually those kinda ropes are softer, smoother, they feel nice when they rub over your skin or tighten around ya. When these ring ropes squeeze down on your arms, they're fuckin' uncomfortable as all hell. If I stay perfectly still it wouldn't sting so bad, but I don't have that luxury at the moment. You're looming over me, taunting me, and from the looks of it you've got some wicked intentions swirling about inside that pretty head of yours..

"Ngh!"

I bite down on my lower lip to stifle a groan as your hands grab the rest of my top and roughly tear it from my body. I shake my head and hiss at ya defiantly, as that's all I can do. Ya succeed in tearing my lycra top right off my torso, exposing my lean, flat stomach and smooth, taut abs. Ya then close in and set to work, grabbing my ankles, hooking my already bent legs around the bottom rope, causing me to wince and groan as ya use my own top to bind my ankles in such a way that my legs are completely and utterly trapped, secured behind me to the middle rope. This is actually a wickedly genius bind you've got me in - I can barely move an inch, if I struggle too hard the ropes will squeeze down on my arms or an unpleasant amount of pressure would burden my knees. Gawd damn ya, you fuckin' sexy bitch.

You take a step back to survey your work, to look over me as it is now your turn to put me on display, your turn to show me off, your turn to torture and torment me in anyway ya want. And there ain't a thing I can do to stop ya. The mere thought of that, of being in your control all over again, it's making me shudder uncontrollably. I'm start to drown in my helplessness, in the searing humiliation. I lower my head, my big platinum blonde hair a disheveled mess, my face flustered, my limbs completely tied. My nipples blatantly, shamefully hard. I blush even harder.

"Tied up perfectly, just like you like... just like a Perfect Little Silk!!!"

I look up again, narrowing my eyes through the curtain of tangled silver blonde hair that sweeps over my face. Then, the faintest of smirks forms on my lips. I lick those smirking lips, then pucker em' up, and blow ya a kiss. The expression on my face darkens, promising ya world of agony and humiliation is waiting in the wings, just for you, my sweet, beautiful Cuban Goddess, once I get free. For now...I'm all yours.

I watch ya take off, blitzing toward the ropes on the far side of the ring, springing off of em' to come back at me, leaping high into the air to hit your own hesitation dropkick. Those boots slice through the air, honing in to collide with my vulnerable, exposed breasts, still throbbing from your earlier attacks. I shut my eyes tight, grit my teeth, and brace for impact--

"NNNNHHH!"
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 06:18:04 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2018, 02:33:19 AM »
Strung up tight with no place to go, and my big, voluptuous breasts acting as two very large, unlikely to miss targets, all I can do is wait for the inevitable. And that "inevitable" is a hesitation dropkick that lands flush on my chest. Ya hit me so hard the wind is knocked right outta me, and the force of your kick sends my bound body swinging back on the ropes to smack against the steel cage wall behind me. I groan loudly, slumping in the ropes, my head hanging low, my breasts throbbing with such wretched, stinging agony. I'm still tightly secured in the ropes, still firmly in your control. An inviting chill shudders down my spine.

Ya start taunting me again, loud enough so all the fans standing front-row can hear ya. Your teasing just adds to my embarrassment and I just continue burning in the humiliation. I try to tune your voice out, as the more ya speak and tease me the more I'm reminded of how powerless I am, but I fail miserably at that. Your taunting words feeds right into my arousal, your sexy accent driving me wild. I bite down on my lower lip and turn my blushing face away, only to gasp and let out a shaky moan as I feel ya standing right above me - with your hands right on my skimpy gold and black booty shorts. More specifically, I feel your fingers roaming over my crotch, teasingly rubbing my moistening lips. Then, ya give my sex a firm squeeze, and I shudder uncontrollably, my breathing deep, hot and heavy. I tilt my head back and my wary, sheepish eyes glare fiercely.. wantonly.. up at ya. My face is twisted with anger, with shame, and blatant arousal. I don't know whether to boil with rage or melt with desire, so I just kneel there silently, tied up and helpless, getting more turned on as ya continue to torture me.

"What were you saying about yours being better?" Ya whisper to me. Your face is so close to mine now. I stare up quietly into your eyes, helpless but defiant. I hate ya so much, Eva, and I want ya so badly right now..

Your hands move up to my bare breasts, still throbbing from your abuse. I feel your fingers spread across my tortured tits and I shiver again. I bite my lower lip once more, breathing in deeply, anticipating the worst.

"They won't be when I am done!!!"

Ya give the worst alright, squeezing my tits so viciously while laughing maniacally in my face. I tilt my head back and let out a scream that rings loudly throughout the cage. I strain against the ropes but they don't let me go and my own top keeps my ankles firmly secured behind me. I'm trapped. I'm yours.

Your fingers, GAWD, they're squeezing my tits so tightly! They're crushing my breasts, claws digging deeper, making me squirm and writhe in my bonds. I tip my head forward in exhaustion, pain just clouding my mind, overwhelming my senses. My big tousled platinum blonde hair brushes against your lips as ya continue to taunt me in that fuckin' sexy voice, and your hands don't stop in wrecking my tits.

"NNnhh..nnnhhhh.."

I'm completely and utterly helpless, once again in your complete and total control. The fans boo the scene, the Goddess torturing her tied up rival, the Platinum Queen. It's an all too familiar scene, one that's played out multiple times in the past - whenever these two collide, the Goddess always manages to capture her gorgeous platinum blonde rival. It's almost maddening how familiar this scene is for me, but I could never beat ya, Eva. You've owned me for years, even if most of the time you've had help from Carmen, I still end up humiliated, bound and defeated. Maybe, this is my fate.. to be tied up and yours forever. To be owned by ya. My body, my soul..my ass.. my tits.. maybe it all belongs to you. Maybe, this is all I'll ever be: your submissive, your personal whippin' gal, your personal bitch.

I kneel there helplessly in the ropes, my screaming voice dulling to a..lusty moan..

"NNnnnhhhmmmmmm..."

And I smirk.

No, sugah.

Now, being a gorgeous Cuban Goddess' personal bitch for the rest of my life does sound pretty fuckin' HOT, and I will admit, being owned by ya for all these years was fuckin' incredibly hot. But that's all gonna change. Sorry baby, I know how much you'd love to keep owning me, but it's 'bout time we changed things up a bit.

That ain't gonna be my fate. Not anymore. Playtime's over, sweetheart. I came here tonight to work, I came here to fight and I came here to win.

"..mmmhheva.." I purr at ya, raising my face to yours. "...you're...gonna need... a, plastic surgeon..for that, nose..."

My soft, whispery words are only heard by ya, and I see a look of confusion cross your beautiful face. I abruptly, surprisingly lean forward, and steal a kiss, pressing my lips HARD against yours. Hungrily, I kiss ya, blocking out the pain of your squeezing hands on my hurting breasts. Gawd, ya taste wonderful. I manage to even slip my tongue into your mouth. It's almost too hard to peel my lips back from the kiss, but I do. I break the kiss, sneak a wolfish grin at ya, then tilt my head back --

AND SNAP MY HEAD FORWARD, HEADBUTTING YOU AS HARD AS I POSSIBLY CAN!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2018, 03:59:28 AM »
I hate headbutts.

I really do. They leave such a bad ringing in my head after I connect with one. I try to limit doing them whenever possible, but when desperate times call ya just gotta give em' head - erm, a headbutt. Anyway!

My vicious headbutt gets Eva off of me for the moment and she staggers back clutching the lower part of her face. Hate to mess up such a pretty face, hell a part of me even hopes my forehead didn't break her nose. Eva could get under my skin sometimes, a lot of times, but I never wanna hurt her THAT badly. Desperate times, though. I lift my wary head to gaze at her from across the ring, seeing her seething in her corner as she growls at me and holds her nose. Doesn't look like it's broken, but that headbutt banged her up pretty good. Good. Now, to get myself untied..

The ref does something useful for a change and helps to untangle the ring ropes from around my arms. I let out a sigh of relief and tumble forward onto the canvas, my hands held out and planting into the mat to prevent me from falling flat on my face, a slight tingling sensation running up my arms as those ropes were really starting to cut into my circulation. I take in some long, deep breaths, looking to regain my senses, to settle the intense throbbing in my head and the stinging burns that well up around my tits. I glance behind me, at my ankles which are both still tied to the middle rope by my own stretched out, ruined top. I turn my whole body around slightly, warily, and start to free both my boots from this makeshift bind. I fear that ya may jump me while my back's turned as I work to free my legs, but it looks like you're too concerned at the moment with your nose, fearing it may be broken.

In a few moments I'm standing up once again, disheveled and hurting, topless with my tits brightly reddened, battered and still throbbing from your torture. My head's aching, my body's already sore, but all those aches and pains seem distant now that I'm free and back on my feet. My big hair's a tousled mess, many long wild strands brushing across my flustered face, but I take what remains of my tattered bustier and use it to tie my platinum mane back into a tight ponytail. That fire that burned so brightly before you tied me up rekindles again in my sheepish eyes, and I stare coldly at you with such a piercing glare it suddenly feels like the temperature dropped by a few degrees.

"Sugah, I ain't no slut," I purr at ya, lowering my arms from my hair, moving toward ya with a brisk, determined pace. The level of noise in the Ballroom from the crowds rises quickly as I get closer. "And I ain't your bitch anymore, either!"

With that, I pump my legs like pistons, charging at ya quickly, aiming to slam my right forearm into the side of your face!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 04:03:18 AM by BustyTiffany35 »