News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

TOP TEN THINGS ABOUT SEXFIGHTING

• 8 Replies

Offline Ellis Kent

• God Member
  • Published Female Fight and Sexfight Author
    • Untamed Rivalry ebook
TOP TEN THINGS ABOUT SEXFIGHTING
« on: January 12, 2018, 09:20:48 PM »
I would love to hear your best moments, here are few more of my favorite things.

Pre-Fight
1.   Feeling the tension as each woman disrobes, eyeing her rival disdainfully, flaunting her body, cupping breast, thrusting with her pussy, each showing her eagerness to engage. They each know what is at stake.
2.   Watching the women on all fours crawl after each other, taking it in turn, from behind to finger each other's dripping pussy and tongue each other's tail.
3.   Seeing the women face off, seated on the floor, spreading their legs to display dripping pussies and battle-erect clits.

The Fight
4.   Seeing the women struggle to control their lust to clash, as they position their pussies, each using two fingers to open herself to display her clit to her rival, before thrusting to meet her woman-to-woman.
5.   The sound cavewoman grunts at the thrill of first contact, soft wet flesh and stiff hard tissue collide, as pussies meld and clits lock and start to joust, oiled by freely flowing female juice.
6.   The animal cries as the women start to buck and grind, the slapping of wet flesh punctuated by cries of aggression, as the women try to ride each to orgasm.
7.   The smell of combat as juice slews from aroused, enraged females, a sheen of sweat on engorged breasts; they are oblivious of all except their struggle for sexual supremacy.
8.   Grabbing each other's hair, screaming trash at each other, the lewd words fueling each woman's own fight lust and triggering her rival's pussy towards spasm into orgasm.

The End
9.   One woman senses the other is about to spill her juice; the frenzy increases, as she slashes and stabs her woman-spike against her rival's. She is rewarded with a sharp cry and the warm sensation of another woman's juice bathing her clitoris.
10.   Squatting over the recumbent loser still howling her orgasm, the winner, frantic with victory lust, roughly fingers herself, her clitoris hugely rampant as she gushes on her rival, marking her with her scent. As she comes, she roars with lust at both her win and the twisted thoughts of how she will use her new bitch tonight.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 09:42:48 PM by Ellis Kent »
Published female fight and sexfight author. Untamed Rivalry: Scenes from a Female Fight Club. (With sexfighter and fighter Alexis - see my profile.) Book in Kindle Store.

Offline Ellis Kent

• God Member
    • Untamed Rivalry ebook
Re: TOP TEN THINGS ABOUT SEXFIGHTING
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2018, 01:39:03 PM »
Yes, indeed there are many ways - only saw this once but it burnt into my memory. It was a wordless exchange but the sight of index fingers disappearing up to the knuckle and sound of sharply drawn breath as sexually sophisticated tongues stabbed and circled in the rival's tail was super intense!
Published female fight and sexfight author. Untamed Rivalry: Scenes from a Female Fight Club. (With sexfighter and fighter Alexis - see my profile.) Book in Kindle Store.

Offline Ellis Kent

• God Member
    • Untamed Rivalry ebook
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 04:22:22 AM »
Hmmm - I was hoping that there might be some other suggestions from the readership, given that a few of us here have participated or watched IRL...

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 07:04:21 PM »
ALL OF THE ABOVE!! Wow

Online GoddessTiffany

• Trans Domme looking for fights.
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 10:37:20 PM »
Sex fights are quite a bit more stimulating in my opinion than regular cat fights. One thing I have noticed is seduction and proving your own sexual superiority through body language is a major thing to do, sizing up your opponent even if you are smaller in stature staying confident and not cowering before the other fighters lust.

Offline Ellis Kent

• God Member
    • Untamed Rivalry ebook
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2018, 12:36:39 AM »
Thanks Tiffany - yes, I have noted how important eye contact is during sexfights - a woman showing her control to her rival, even though she may be dripping juice and about to come!

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2018, 10:24:43 AM »
LOVE this ! Really enjoy womens comments , such a turn on !
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !

Offline sexywiveswrestling

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2018, 08:07:15 PM »
Great post, and there is nothing better than watching your wife in an erotic match with another woman

Offline Tigress Alisha

• The Indian Tigress and Sexfight Queen
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2018, 04:39:13 PM »
Very rare are the fighters who understand this and implement this. It's a pity!
Tigress Alisha
Discord - tigressalisha