News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Is anybody real here?????????????????????????????????????

• 5 Replies

Offline SantaBarbaragirl

• Not into chat. Only real meet ups.
Is anybody real here?????????????????????????????????????
« on: January 14, 2018, 05:39:57 PM »
Posted a post about meeting in Vegas. Over 400 people saw it but no one answered it. Makes us wonder if anyone is real here. As anyone who has done this for real knows, one must travel most of the time to make matches happen.
GS

GiannaLovesBoxing

Re: Is anybody real here?????????????????????????????????????
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 06:38:47 PM »
I am real and love to fight. Downfall is working six days a week and going to school too, hard for me to travel anywhere.

DottiD

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2018, 11:15:23 PM »
I been doing "rules style matches" for years  and i can tell you i nearly i stopped cause for years i used the internet to find real matches, the only problem is exactly the one you ask about , who is real or legit, I have lost time and money on traveling to meet "real" fighters only to disciver they were either, jobbers who want to be beat up, posers , men looking for a grabby wrestling match, or just no shows or some other intent to get you there, do yourself and anyone wondering the same start a referral group, it never stops growing and you know a hundred percent sure who your going to be meeting with, I remeber when Voice Verified came out from Barbs world it started out great then like with internat connections those same people posers what have you , now had girls, girlfrinds sisters verify on the line and then at the "meet" not who you spoke to, yes it has improved  some but 100% no, by using referrals you meet another fighter/ wrestler they know at least 2 other women and you do , if you have a good match and sync she passes yur info along and you pass her info on to those you know and now your circle grows by 2,or more every different woman you meet you have a potential of making minimum 1 new contact and upwards of 5 or more so worth the effort and best of all if the person is a rue breaker, or has personality issues her name doesn;t get passed on or comes with "just watch  her" and you know what your getting into so much safer, and better to use to meet for real life

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2018, 12:36:01 AM »
You really expect a reply when you don't take time to complete your profile?

Offline KOgirl

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 04:16:01 PM »
And you didn't say what you wanted. "Meet for a match" can mean anything.  No information = no response.

Welshscott

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2018, 10:36:49 PM »
We are real but you are too far away