News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Big Girls fight by Macbeth

• 13 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Big Girls fight by Macbeth
« on: January 14, 2018, 08:37:31 PM »
I am not overly aroused by big girls, but Macbeth has some strong women fighter/wrestlers in this work that does get my juices flowing so enjoy these...

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
Re: Big Girls fight by Macbeth
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2018, 07:56:48 PM »
I'm not familiar with this artist and I'm not a big fan, generally speaking, of larger women. But this is creative and erotic
material and I love it. Thanks for posting.

Offline KatFiteFan

• God Member
    • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 02:05:05 AM »
Great work!  Where can more of this artist work be found.
“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2018, 11:31:06 AM »
Nice collection. Thanks for sharing.

Offline rustedone

• God Member
  • ph34r my image macro-fu!
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2018, 05:13:37 PM »
Macbeth used to be an occasional visitor here at FCF, but has long since disappeared alas. Always loved his work
Best thing about being a fight fetishist? When compared to people who are into beastiality, vore, inflation, and this guy: http://www.lileks.com/institute/frahm/art1.html, you end up looking normal!

Offline mixtko8910

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2018, 07:04:01 PM »
The boxer vs wrestler really rung my bell!
Find me on Trillian mixtko8910

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2018, 06:36:10 PM »
Awesome stuff!

Tony
Cheers!

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2018, 10:44:08 PM »
His work is just brilliant. I love the all, especially the woman about to pound away on her opponent caught in the ropes. I found some "newer" pieces (newer for me at least) on VK.

Mark

Offline Fortran Wrench

• Friend, writer and morally bankrupt...
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2018, 05:04:21 AM »
This is quality work.

A lot of poser, daz and other 3d renders can come across as cheap and unimaginative because they are so easy to produce.

These ones are clearly quality though. There is thought, technique and artistry that have gone into them. This is what the art of renders should be. Thanks so much for posting this!
There's no elevator to success. You'll have to take the stairs.

Offline fiona56UK

• Late starter but I do like to wrestle and have tr
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2018, 09:43:07 PM »
Might I ask what VK is, I am a huge fan of Macbeth and chatted with him a few times  and he was very friendly and interesting .

I am not exactly his sort ( right age maybe but much too skinny) other than the fact I wrestle still but he does capture expressions and 'impacts' wonderfully well. A great shame he disappeared in this guise , shame he went off them fem fight idea

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2018, 11:37:43 PM »
A lot of poser, daz and other 3d renders can come across as cheap and unimaginative because they are so easy to produce.

I guess the attraction (for artists) to Poser, DAZ, Blender?, and other 3D rendering programs IS because they are cheap (some even free!) But that's irrelevant as it's up to the artist to decide what he/she produces is up to THEIR personal standard.

I'm (far too slowly and intermittently for my liking) trying to learn how to use DAZ to illustrate my stories. (At the rate I'm going, I'll be an old woman before I produce a single picture - and then of almost certainly low quality.)

Still, anything that enables people to make a picture that equals a thousand words - or even 500 words - is something we should all endorse.

IMHO

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2018, 09:10:13 PM »
Might I ask what VK is, I am a huge fan of Macbeth and chatted with him a few times  and he was very friendly and interesting .

I am not exactly his sort ( right age maybe but much too skinny) other than the fact I wrestle still but he does capture expressions and 'impacts' wonderfully well. A great shame he disappeared in this guise , shame he went off them fem fight idea

VK is like Facebook I guess is the best way to describe, though more mature :) Tons of female fight clips / videos and catfighting.

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2018, 03:27:29 PM »
IMHO this is awesome!!

Offline Phlebas

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2018, 10:17:29 PM »
The boxer vs wrestler really rung my bell!
Yes, I liked that picture (the third one). A great straight right from the boxer. If she follows up with a left hook it'll be all over, I reckon.