News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nipple fighting question

• 2 Replies

Offline SwordKing

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Nipple fighting question
« on: January 16, 2018, 02:44:30 PM »
https://www.deviantart.com/art/Catfight-Encounter-Number-1-187227655

Can women actually do that to each other, or is that picture an exaggeration?

Offline StefanieKTX

• Smarter. Stronger. Hotter. Superior in every way.
Re: Nipple fighting question
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 04:16:50 PM »
Well, in real life, it's rare that the result is quite that clear... few women have nipples that big and it's rare for them to give way like that before the breast flesh surrounds them... but I have been up against other women and felt my points dominate hers, or occasionally soften against hers... and the idea of it is super hot. I love looking into a cyber opponent's eyes as my nipples invert hers back inside her tits... It's one of the ultimate demonstrations of superior sexual power...

DottiD

Re: Nipple fighting question
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 11:08:25 AM »
It?s called being inverted, and yes it can be done, there are even a handful of pics and maybe couple videos that show a up close shot of women with very stiff nipples flicking and rubbing them one presses tip in tip and sinks or inverts the others nipple into her own areolas, it?s an odd and some what ache feeling, as you can imagine the blood flow to nipples is high from arousal and thrill excitement and it is being forced back, so yes the cartoon is exaggerated as far as the drawings size of the nipples but it most CERTAINLY can and does happen, especially in a breast fight and or nipple duel. I have both done it and had it done so I speak from experience, good question by the way