News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Princess Juicy - South Wales (January 2018)

• 5 Replies

Offline spidermouth

Princess Juicy - South Wales (January 2018)
« on: January 19, 2018, 12:36:18 AM »
Princess Juicy 5 ? 1 The Amazing Spider-Mouth

Princess Juicy is a highly skilled, fit and technically excellent session wrestler from South Wales and yesterday I had my third match with her.  My previous matches with her ended in 12-0 and 10-0 wins for her so I was determined to do much better this time and had trained over Christmas.  I arrived at the venue and Princess was already changed wearing knee length grey gym bottoms and a durable sports bra.  She looks in incredibly good shape these days, you can judge for yourself in the photos we took afterwards.  She did change into a different costume after for the photos.  I changed into shorts and skin tight long sleeved top.  We had a great chat while warming up.  The mats were definitely cold on my feet as we were warming up but we would soon be heating up once the battle started.

We got on out knees, shook hands and then locked up for a very vigorous first 20 minutes that saw us both having periods on top, grappling side on, applying half guard, full guard defence, and getting in the full mount position when on top.  When I was on top, my main tactic was to make Princess struggle to use up her energy, I really felt stamina was my main strength today.  I managed to pin Princess down and she shrimped to try and escape, wriggled and struggled hard but I kept her down.  She tried to propel my off by planting her heels and bridging up, it almost succeeded but I managed to regain control on top in full mount position.  I placed my right knee to trap her left arm by her head, bending it at the elbow above her head planed on the mat.  Then I slowly raised he wrist to get to her shoulder and Princess tapped with her free hand.  Wow, my first ever point against Princess and I was 1-0 up.

My lead was short lived as the second round lasted less than one minute.  Princess positioned herself to get me with a head scissors from behind.   She was pulling my chin up with her hands while her legs were scissoring my neck and pushing my shoulders down.  I really had to tap and it was 1-1 already.

The third round was at least 15 minutes long and I stubbornly resisted Princess?s body scissors as she put in three hard squeezes.  The first was on my mid section and I was really feeling it but trying not to show it.  The second one was on my pelvis bone so it did not hurt at all and was simply using up Princess?s strength.  The third one hurt but I worked my way out of it. I avoided an arm bar attempt and escaped a head scissors attempt by working Princess?s legs apart.  As I caught Princess?s leg in my half guard she protested ?You Bastard? and ?Give me my fucking leg back?.  She vigorously worked her leg free and went on the attack getting me in her guard from the front and while I managed to avoid the guillotine she was quick to get me with a kimoura and I tapped to go 2-1 down.

I was really happy with my defence in the next round as Princess tried to get me with a straight arm lock pulling my straightened arm against her pelvis bone at the side.  I twisted the arm the right way and bent it round her back.  Princess was frustrated at my successful escape and exclaimed ?You Fucker!?.  I was loving the aggressiveness she was showing.  I was close to equalising having pinned Princes flat on her back but this time she dislodged me and as I lost my balance she was quick to take advantage getting on top.  This round went back and forward and I had a chance for a nelson move and as Princess failed with another guillotine attempt I almost had her in a hammer lock but she expertly moved herself to avoid this.  Eventually, Princess got on top looking for a grapevine which was painful for me but I resisted.  However, she worked her way into a breast smother move and I had to place my chin above her shoulder to breath.  She worked my neck hard in the clinch and I had to tap.  3-1 to Princess.

The fifth round was about 5 minutes with Princess dominating.  She got the point with a rear naked choke, body scissors combination.  I kept my chin in her choke hold to protect my wind pipe, but the body scissors were so tight that I had to tap.  4-1 to Princess. 

I was a very quick final round, almost as quick as the second round as Princess jumped forward to pull me into her body scissors which were applied high up on my ribs and had me tapping instantly. We gave each other a big hug, what a brilliant match.  I narrowed the gap between Princess and myself today but make no mistake about it she was brilliant.  Really glad to get my 2018 sessions up and running with such a great session.  It will be difficult for this match to be topped this year, but let?s see what happens.  Thanks Princess for a great match xx

Offline spidermouth

Re: Princess Juicy - South Wales (January 2018)
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 12:37:13 AM »
Some more pictures.

Offline spidermouth

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 12:38:03 AM »
And two final pictures. Enjoy

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 06:54:49 PM »
That's a great review. Thanks for posting these Spider!

Question, how tall is she?
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline spidermouth

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2018, 09:53:07 PM »
5 foot 7

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2018, 05:16:28 PM »
That's a pretty impressive height.

I need to win the lottery. ;)

Till then I can enjoy your accounts. Thanks again for sharing.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie