News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Jaimie Alexander vs Sarah Wayne Callies

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Jaimie Alexander vs Sarah Wayne Callies
« on: January 22, 2018, 04:42:50 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

(Took place at the beginning of Blindspot season 2)

Jaimie Alexander had nearly won it all, she nearly became Marvel Queen but she lost narrowly to Adrianne Palicki.  She had the toughest fights of any woman and as close as Adrianne came to beating her one fight played on her more than any other.  Her hate for Olga Kurylenko never disappeared even after choking her unconscious.

There was one other woman on her mind and that was Gal Gadot, she wanted that fight and told Gal she?d find her and beat her up.  Of Course Olga was saying the same thing.  Three women built similarly getting similar roles.  It all culminated a few weeks ago and seating down Jaimie was tortured by it.  She sat down with Gal about whether they should fight and somehow Olga showed up.

Hateful words were said and Olga and Jaimie were fighting and Gal ended up knocking both out cold.  Now she was thinking about having more fights and sending a message to Gal after each fight that they had to fight?. But all she really wanted was Olga

She sent open challenges to shows in the NBC Universe and got a bite right away.  It was from Colony and she got worried thinking it could be Amanda Righetti but it was Sarah Wayne Callies.

?Come over here and we?ll fight in the little sparring arena set up for the show.?

?I can?t believe you sent us an open challenge.?

?I can?t believe you were who accepted from your show.?

?Amanda and I discussed it but I?m the star.?

Jaimie laughed and then took off her coat and walked over to the sparring area ?Ok star, come over and I?ll test you out.?

Sarah walked over and Jaimie was taking off her shoes.  She took off her shoe and put her coat on top of them.  She walked around the sparring area and heard Alexander ?Just so you know, I?m initially going to take it easy and won?t let you hit me but when I decide to finish this fight? It?ll be finished.?

?Have you always been this cocky.?

?I?ve always been able to tell how quick I can finish a fight so I guess so.  You are hardly someone who I have much to worry about.?

Sarah went for the hair but Jaimie ducked it and Callies went over her hip.  Jaimie was bouncing around.  ?That?s predictable.?

Sarah got up and went for a straight kicked which Jaimie spun away from.  Now to add in how she wasn?t going to fight back right away Jaimie put her hands behind her back.

Jaimie moved to the outside of a big right punch then under a left and bounced back when Sarah tried to club her with both hands.  ?You don?t really belong in this conversation.

Sarah went for a big right and Jaimie went forward letting the punch hit her on top of the head.  It hurt Sarah more than Jaimie

Sarah shook her hand but it did daze Jaimie a little.  Sarah went for a telegraphed left which was rolled under and Jaimie spun away.  She shook out the cobwebs and simply smiled while keeping her hands behind her back.  ?That whole take it on the forehead works but not lie I thought it would.?

?Why do you think I?d care??  Sarah was very upset

?She thinks I?m talking to her.  I?m going to knock her out when you all tell me to knock her out

Sarah flipped out threw some punches all were ducked and rolled under as Jaimie laughed watching Sarah?s shoulders the entire time ?She?s slow and can?t fight.?

Sarah tried to kick Jaimie but it was checked ?Saw that coming too? Were you ever good at this.?

Someone told Jaimie to finish the fight ?Get ready Sarah any second now I?m going to knock you out.?

Sarah tried a slap but it just missed and Jaimie faked a shoulder move which got Sarah to jump back and cover that side of her face.  Jaimie circled her hands still behind her back.  She did the shoulder fake again and same thing from Sarah this time Jaimie jumped forward with a leaping right hand that cracked Sarahs jaw.

The left hook was behind it and got Sarah in the temple.  Sarah fell to the ground knocked out ?Get her out of here and I hope the next woman is the challenge?

Jaimie got her phone ?Hmm Deanna Russo accepted.  OK I?ll fight her next?

(Soon:  Ahna O'Reilly vs Janet montgomery; Rachel Melvin vs Sarah Butler; Jenna Dewan vs Jessica Lowndes)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 04:44:19 PM by Interac »