News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Triple Fun! Ewa vs Kimberly with Natalia - Fuck The Ref <Erotic Catfighting>

• 37 Replies

Offline CrimsonDesire

Ewa S: "AAAAAAAAAHIIIEEEHHH!!!!" My head rolls back, and I just WAILLLLL out in freaking pain... My back is pinned to Natty, who wastes no time wrapping her arms around me... FUCK... If this were a fight between her and me, I would probably lose the round if that tough, crafty cxnt got that kind of position on me... But with Kim assaulting my tits, I know I'm completely at the mercy of the ref, who holds me for no less than two fucking hours... at least it feels that way, even though the clock barely ticks down 30 seconds before she releases me... But the result is nasty, deep, and UGLY gouges on my tits from Kim's claws, and as Natty side-steps Kim pushes me back as I just cry out before Natty utters the verdict, a point... for ME???

What the FUCK is going on?? But I don't fucking protest, I won't look a gift horse in the mouth, especially with Kim's claws coming off me and her half turning to face our cheating, diabolical ref, who clearly has NO interest of settling this fight fairly... We're four minutes already into the round, and I know I'm getting my ass kicked... So... Yeah, if she's going to suddenly give me an assist, I'll bloody take it!!

And what's more, is that Kim is going to take TEN fucking nails stabbing into her abs!! Well, my preferred targets would be her tits, raking and ripping off her bra completely to get an easy point... But with the pain to my chest I am hunched over, to cover my mauled tits, and the wash-board, Sports-Illustrated worthy abs are my targets as I jam my nails in and cause the redhead to just CRY out and stumble back... I push wildly like a bull stabbing its horns in her guts; well, my claws, cuz I don't have horns, BECAUSE I AM NOT A SHE-DEVIL LIKE FUCKING NATALIA; but I still go for it, twisting my nails, until I feel a smack raining at my wrists, knocking my arms off, and I stumble, my shoulder pressing into Kim's hip....

And before I know it I feel them, her exposed right tit, and covered left pressing on my back, she bends over, and her left arm wraps around my waist, holding me in place, and then; "AAWWHHH!!!" That damn left claw grabbing my left tit, holding on to it to secure the hold, as her right hand reaches down and starts to rip, shred, and TUG at my leather skirt, which took enough punishment it just slides down my thighs... My hands begin to slap and scratch, clawing at the black stockings, and we tumble down, dropping to our knees, my body arched, my tits brushing against the mats, with Kim arched over me, holding me down and shredding my skirt completely.

Natalia: I step back... putting some distance between myself and Kim as I'm pretty sure she is going to be very, very pissed with my scoring. The fans are going nuts again, some booing loudly but most of them cheering the erratic refereeing. I smile and look at Kim, acting like I'm completely innocent, even blowing Kim a kiss right before Ewa gets her hands on her. And Kim's distraction costs her a lot of pain...but she is quick to react and strike back... "Kim claims skirt... One point!" I yell cheerful, loving this referee thing a lot more than I had anticipated.

Score - Ewa: 7; Kim: 10

Kimberly: The next few moments feel like chaos. My hands are clawing Ewa's breasts. Her claws are sinking into my tight abs and working on my core. Natty backing away. I swing down, realizing my hands are too weak to hold the claw with this bitch's nails pressing into my toned abs, and instead I swing my arm down, knocking her hands from me, causing Ewa to stumble forward. I lunge, looking right up at Natty who...  fuck...  maybe her calling in this league is to be the bait that makes other girls do awful things to each other just for the chance to fuck her.

"BITCH!" I shout as I bend over Ewa and grab her gorgeous left tit. I squeeze, mainly to hold her as I tug and tear at her skirt as her nails scratch as my stalking and we tear at each other wildly until we both collapse to our knees with me atop you and Natty standing over you, like two pets resting at their mistress's feet and doing to each other whatever she pleases.

I push at your skirt, yanking and pulling and pushing, anything to tear the fabric and get it off you until you are on your knees. My knees are spread, and your head is down there...  inches away from my kitty as your tits press into the floor. I reach out and smack your ass, which looks almost bare with your thong wedged up between your cheeks from all the fighting. I let go with both and grab the fullness of that polish ass, squeezing it and then dragging my nails up over the cheeks as I pull up, moving into a sitting up position as my nails pull to your waist.

I push my nails in and squeeze as I grab your waist and turn, the crowd screaming as they know what I'm trying to do. I want to turn you, get you on your back, and slide my pussy over your mouth and start to ride you. I turn your hips, you buck hard, but you eventually turn. And I slide up, getting my hips in position and starting to lower myself as my hands slide down, grab your thong with both hands, and pull it up into your pussy, wedging it further inside you as I hold it like reins as I go to ride your face with my naked, wet sex.

Ewa S: My teeth clench, I'm in trouble. FUCKING AGAIN... FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! That damn headache that never fucking ceased since I was knocked out by the cxnt's choke hold; is really slowing everything down... It's constantly putting me EXACTLY one step back; on the reactive side... And while my reaction game is great, arguably the best in the business; it's NEVER good to be on the defensive... And it's something that shows to everyone as we arch over, my nails in your abs, then within seconds, we're sinking to our knees, before our horny crowd, and hornier referee, watching the way your breasts pancake against my bare, scratched back; and mine mushroom against the mats.

Once again, I'm being worked into a very basic, almost Olympic-wrestling style hold. Except that I guess, those wrestlers don't have FF-sized breasts to be clutched and mauled, and skirts to be tugged, worn, and shredded until all that is left is white, sweat-discolored thongs, garter belts, and stockings...

Even those last ones are so torn, gaped and shredded; there is more skin showing than hidden, and even as I try to keep my knees underneath me to stop myself from being fully pressed down; that doesn't really matter as you recognize that, and immediately switch up, pushing your body up and your hands back to my hips, I yelp, but it's barely heard, my face grinding into the rubber mats, and on them; I find myself tasting a rather unique mix....

A celestial cocktail; that I could perfectly decipher its components; Two parts Kimberly sweat; Two parts my own sweat; One part Natalia's pussy juice; and lastly, one part ICKY black and white body paint from our WHORE of a fucking referee!! I feel the bitter combo as Kim twists and pulls me, and despite my knees fighting I end up flopped on my back, and I gasp as I see the pounce; so quick and precise; and with nothing but the pink, shaved folds, with a twin 2" long scratch marks across the labia before it all goes DARK, and a THWUUUAAMPPPP sound fills my ears, and an immense pressure ensues on my skull... FUCKKKK!!

I try to disbelieve it at first, but the scent, the smell, the reeking seeping juices on my face are just overwhelming truths... The bitch is... SITTING ON MY FUCKING FACE!!! I thrash wildly... I'm so fucking rarely on the receiving end of a facesit... I think my last was in 2012 against the 200lbs Betsy Swallow; many, many years before I began my professional 'high caliber' career as a fighter. And while Kim certainly smells and tastes a thousand times better and lighter, I know the first lesson...

I shoot my arms up, so they don't get pinned under your shins, and I curl them inwards, and I just send them in a FRENZY... of slaps... rakes... nail drags across Kim's front... My hips are thrusting up wildly, trying to drag my head back and away... But it's not even doing much... My head is PINNED; and right now, all my flailing is tugging on my own neck and hurting it... But I need to keep the fight going, slashing and slapping madly with my nails feeling both skin and lace pulling and tugging with each slash... Maybe I can get her fucking bra?

Natalia: I just love how your bodies look when you are struggling, tangled so tightly that there is simply no daylight between your bodies, skin to skin, muscles tensed, and your pretty faces twisted into a grimace of agony. I want so much just to pounce and get in the middle of it, despite how painful it looks.... and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. If we didn't have such tight security, I bet we would have a lot of hecklers running into the mats. "FACESIT FOR KIM... One point!" I yell really, really loud... because I know that even with the mic so close to my lips I may not be heard with the explosion of cheers coming from the fans when they see Ewa getting queened like a slut... I get on my knees and look down, trying to see if there is a pin.... starting to count. "ONE!  TWO!!!!" but then Ewa shakes her body and lifts her shoulders.

Score - Ewa: 7; Kim: 11

Kimberly: That's the thing about this club. Every time you agree to fight someone, you agree to fuck them too. It's a one to one ration. That's life in this crazy league where fighting and sex are blended and swirled together by the world's most gorgeous, sexual, and sadistic bitches. When I close my eyes, I know exactly what both of these bitches taste like. I know what they smell like. I know what turns them on while were fucking because I've felt the little spasms and I know what they've forced me to do to their bodies. And as I ride Ewa's face, it's not just about a pin or a smother; it's about riding her.

It's about smearing myself across her and wetting as much of her face with my wetness as I can, so that every breath she takes she will inhale my scent. That kind of thing can become overwhelming to lesser woman, although Ewa has almost nothing in common with lesser women. She instantly protests both with muffled words and with slaps and claws to my thighs and sides, but I just keep grinding down, rocking my hips back and forth and rubbing my pussy, sore from her earlier claw, across her face. I can feel the sting as I rub, but...  there isn't a girl in this league who doesn't like pain, and that stinging sensation only makes me rub harder.

The crowd is screaming as loudly and passionately as they have all night as I sit atop my most passionate rival like this, and their shouting and cheers only escalate when Ewa moves her hands from my thighs and sides to my bra and exposed tits. Natty starts to count the pin but as Ewa reaches up her shoulders come up. "UHNNNNN FUCKING DIRTY BITCH!!!" I shout as your fingers grasp my tits, grabbing as the underside of my bra. You squeeze and start to pull catching as much flesh in your fingers as you can, which isn't the most effective way to tear off someone's bra, but that's not your only goal. I arch back, pulling on your thong and sawing it into your clit until the fabric snaps in my hands just as my shoulder straps snaps and my bra comes pulling down in your hands.

"YOU cxnt!!!" I shout as your pull harder on my bra until the claps tears as well and the whole things tears off in your hands, and as you do I stumble to the side, my hips coming off you just a bit, my right hand resting on the mat and my left resting on your sweaty abs. I left my left hand and slap it down hard to the cheers of the crowd, digging my nails in and pulling over your now exposed sex just as you did to me at the start of this round...

Ewa S: I'm on my back, and I can no longer hear the roars as loudly and clearly as they used to be... They are muffled... As your inner thighs close on my head, pressing onto my ears; I just arch and kick even wider. But I feel your palm on my crotch, your nails lightly grazing my sex and inner thighs... That sensation alone freezes me for a moment, but then I feel you gripping my white, soaked panties, tugging on them... I YELP, and I feel pretty grateful I'm lasered down there, or the sensation of the wet fabric tugging on the hairs would have been awful; but that relief is abruptly ended as I feel the thong just sawing up my buttocks, into my crack, as if you're using my own panties to saw me in half...

"MMMRPPHHHH!!!!" My cry muffled, but everyone in the arena, from the very furthest seat to our referee's premium spot can see the way my toes curl and stab into the mats, the way my hips THRUST up in the air like I'm the bride of Satan fucking my invisible prince... My buttocks clench, and my shoulder blades and head melt further into the mats, under your bare pussy and buttocks, that just grind down more.

Your fingers latch onto the thong, tugging on it, an unfired warning shot to my left-handed grip on your bra... My right hand, well, that one is pretty content sinking into your bare right breast, into the sweaty flesh, feeling the dents my teeth left earlier, as we both have a brief Mexican standoff then... RIIIIPPPP!!! SNAPPPP!!! The two last bits of garments TEAR off at the very same second... Leaving us in nothing but memories of stockings and garter belts holding on to nothing but tiny bites of lace... Your body slips to the side, and I feel your inner thigh pressing on my face and lips... A sudden, brief reprieve, but as it happens, and I begin to twist, it just happens...

That... sensation... The palm... pressing just inches above the clit... Right on the womb... That GRIND of the palm heel... The one that means that the fingers are arching back... Primed to strike like the tails of five scorpions... And a moment after, it happens... The fingers clamp, and the nails jab into my labia... I SHRIEEEK in pain, my mouth managing to part as your misaligned body gets its chance to slide back in place, and the nails just stab in..... Gouging and clawing my kitty... And instantly the taste of sweaty thigh is augmented by that of soaking kitty as you press back into my head, and despite my muffled ears, I can hear Natalia's voice rise again... The count... This time, it feels almost in high-speed... Accelerating... One -- Two -- Four -- Seven -- Nine!!

Natalia: I lay on my tummy on the mats, rubbing my sweaty, painted tits on the padded floor, pushing my feet up as I lower my her to take a very good look at Ewa's shoulders. Starting to count the pin each time her sexy shoulders are down. "ONE... TWO...THREE... FOUR......" Ewa breaks the pin, and I have to restart the count a few times... until my attention is drawn to your clothes again as you exchange them... Kim is taking the bottoms while Ewa takes the top. "Kim claims thong... Ewa claims bra..." I yell signaling points on each hand....and then Kim's hand goes to Ewa's pussy....and I wish so much it would be my hand clawing that pussy.

"Pussy claw for Kim... One point!" I yell showing another finger in my right hand as I move my head over to take a peek at Ewa's pussy... I've seen it so many times... sometimes from way too close, but still I want to see it again... and check if she is as wet as I am. Then I realize Ewa's shoulders are down again... and I drop once more flat on my tummy, with my perky tits mushroomed on the mats to count. "ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE SIX SEVEN NINE TEN!!!!!.... Pin for KIM... THREE POINTS!" I yell.... and then push myself to my knees and pounce on Kim, putting my hands on her tits and pushing her back and off Ewa... "OFF HER BITCH... TO YOUR SIDE!" I order around as I break the lockup... I just love bossing them around... if I could only do this without getting fucked, I'll be referee all the time.

Score - Ewa: 8; Kim: 15

Kimberly: The pull means that we are essentially naked. It's certainly not the first time we've been naked together, and I'm certain it won't be the last, but it does mean that every last piece of "armor" that could have protected us from each other's nails or teeth is gone. Completely gone. And we are completely exposed to each other in this vicious game as we fight not just for the right to fuck each other, but for the right to fuck our sensual and sexy referee. But we don't hesitate, yanking the last bits of our clothing from each other's bodies.

My tits now fully exposed, but so is your sex. The vicious two-way pull sends me stumbling, but not completely off you. My right hand on the mat, my left on your pelvis, in striking distance. It's a bitch move, but we didn't join this league to make friends. My nails sink in and pull up your pussy. The crowd screams and Natty moves down to get a look at Ewa's pussy as my nails dance across her sensitive skin. And then Natty shifts, noting the pin, and she begins to count.

"You fucking cxnt," I moan down to you, not as a response to pain but almost to myself to justify what I'm doing to you. My hips slide back into place fully over your face, and Natty's count begins as I spread my knees and just smear down, spreading my pussy across Ewa's mouth, and nose as Natty's slams the mat and the crowd shouts with her to a delicious ten count. I pull my fingers from your pussy just as the crowd shouts out the number 10 and Natty's hand connect, but not before taking a quick swipe at your clit just to make my point. I toss my head up, smiling as the crowd cheers when suddenly I feel Natty's hands on my tits shoving me backward and off you.

I fall back, landing on my back awkwardly with my ass on Ewa's face and then rolling to the side. "Fucking bitch!" I shout back at Natty again who seems to relish every chance she has to be in control, which is quite a funny attitude to have for someone who is going to lose all control as soon as this fight is over. The clock stops, and I roll to my side and then to my knees, resting a good couple feet away from you two as I breathe in deeply and smirk as I see a distinct glistening shine on Ewa's face and her matted hair as the event lights shine down on her naked body and honey smeared face.

Ewa S: The thrashing is not doing me much... My best attempts, the absolute best of them are just drawing me draws... Shredding your bra just as you tear at my thong, then... I just find myself standing there... naked... In that desolate wasteland.... nothing on the horizon... Just... absolutely NOTHING in every direction...  Sure, I took your top, your last bit of clothing that 'counts,' but you too mine too... We're both bare naked except for worthless, free-hanging garter belts and stockings that do not cover an inch higher than our knees and perform rather poorly south of that...

There is no direction and no clue... All I can do is shut my eyes, then... EEEEEEEEEKKK!!! the pain erupts in my kitty as you grab at it and squeeze, sinking the nails in the labia as the count just.... sprints past my mind like Natalia uttered all ten numbers in one breath. And before I can even muster what happened I see the lights back on and the thrust of our BELOVED referee yanking her off me...

But even then, Kim doesn't topple completely off me, her rather considerable FAT FUCKING ASS remains on my face even as Natty pushes and wrestles her away, and I roll to the side, coughing and sputtering... My face... Well, it's gleaming, but let's just say it's not all sweat and tears this time... There is something else, that fills my nostrils that is driving me CRAZY mad with rage, as I sputter and push up to my knees... I see Natalia pushing at Kim, trying to get 'order' back in the ring... My eyes glance up, and I see the digits, we're well past halfway past the 6th minute... And I know I'm barely now with half the points of this redheaded cxnt... I don't know what's going on... I have no clue what voodoo magic she's using, but the gap is just... getting... wider...

So instead of backing off to my corner, I just remember one tiny fact... The clock... never... stopped... It never stopped ticking whether Natalia called it or not... Sure... the bitch can control the score, but not the time... And I just dig my toenails into the mats, and as I watch Natty's back turned to me, pushing at Kim I LAUNCH myself, slamming my tits into Natalia's, painted back, my arms swinging wildly around her... My nails, all ten of them stabbing at Kim's bare, exposed tits, trying to use the impact to send Kim to her back, with Natalia sandwiched between us, and acting as a mock-shield to my tits and pussy, while I tear Kim to SHREDS!

Natalia: I giggle as I push Kim away and point my finger to her side of the mats with authority. I bet neither of these two dumb bitches noticed I skipped number eight in the pin count. Not that it would have mattered since Ewa was totally under control. My hands in Kim's breasts squeeze them as I force her to retreat. "don't get cocky just because you are winning bitch... I can take away your points just as easily as I give them..." I threaten Kim, loving to have such control of the situation.... even if I know I'm going to lose it completely once the fight ends...
And then I feel a hard impact behind me... or more likely TWO hard impacts as Ewa's big breasts slam on my back, and I'm pushed forward into Kim! My perky breasts pressed against Kim's bigger pair while Ewa's even bigger ones mushroom against my back and suddenly I find myself trapped between the two sluts. "UGHHHHH!" I scream, my arms sliding over Kim's shoulders as my forehead slams into hers and our lips press in a most painful kiss.

Kimberly: "FUCKING cxnt!" I scream at Natty as she gets between Ewa and me. Being naked, having felt that bitch's face under me and her pussy in my claws has my adrenaline spiking and I'm ready to go as Ewa stands and we both move to our feet, but Natty, because she wants to be the boss of this whole fucking wild adventure, stands between us with her back to Ewa and facing me as she continues to order me back to my side of the mat. She's bitching back at me, threatening to take points away when I scream out, "WATCH... ." But I never finish the sentence. Ewa comes crashing into Natty, quite obviously using her as a weapon and shield, and send her crashing into me.

The burrito bitch's smaller, but no less sexy body collides with mine polish devil cxnt's nails find my large breasts and sink in, and we all go toppling back to the mat. My head almost hits outside the mat on the harder floor as I fall to my ass and then onto my back and my head bounces and Natty's collides with mine as we both grunt and are dazed. Her lips fall to mine, her legs seem to magically, or maybe quite intentionally, slide into position between mine so that our naked, wet pussies smear together and our lips press. Mine push out against hers, but not for a lover's kiss, but to scream, as Ewa twists her hands and sink her nails deeper into my breasts and my body squirms and writhes in pain against Natty's incredible body.

I slap at Ewa's sides, screaming up against Natty's lips as I feel the polish cxnt's nails pressing into my breasts. And that's when Natty, the fucking bitch, start to kiss me. Her lips curl before she does and she whispers as if breathless with a lover (although with the mic everyone in the place can hear her), "el dolor es placer" and she thrust her lips to mine. My own are already open as I scream, and she slides her tongue in, grinding herself against me and rubbing her kitty on mine as she licks across my tongue. "FUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUU" I scream out, Natty's lips stopping me from forming the whole world, and I reach out under Natty's arm for Ewa's hanging hair.

I grab, twisting it in my fingers and yanking down, trying to force Ewa to headbutt Natty's head as I buck with my hips, trying to thrust and turn, but Natty keeps grinding down on me, and if throwing one of you bitches off me wasn't hard enough, getting two off is proving to be frustratingly. "FUCK!" I shout, finally able to free my lips from Natty's probing mouth and unsure if the headbutt even worked. I release with my left hand and only pull with my right as my left drops down, drives claws first into Ewa's side, and I try to throw her off Natty's back with one hand pulling and the other pushing.

Ewa S: Does this even MAKE FUCKING SENSE??? Does flipping attacking the bloody ref make any as I realistically press, grind, and pin my rival down, but with the tissue-paper-thin figure of authority and the rule of law sandwiched between us? But at this point, I truly don't fucking care... I'm so far behind on points; I might as well spend the rest of this round raking, mauling, punishing Kim into a worse state to begin a desperate, run to the mill round 3...

Seven points...  Seven... Seven... SEVEENNN!!! Is all I can hear in my ears as my hands find themselves trapped between Natalia's perfect D's and Kim's F's... Natty's nipples are stabbing into the back of my palms, while Kim's try to bore through the front to touch their kin... But they don't... They fucking don't because it's my NAILS stabbing into Kim's tanned flesh, clawing and crushing using the weight just to grind down...

I fully expect to hear our referee's bitchy, high-pitched, screechy, and poorly pronounced objections filling the air... But I don't... All I hear are moans, groans, and sloppy smacks of lips... It takes me a split second to realize what's happening... You are... making out?? I almost throw up into Natty's hair at the prospect of your filthy lips pressed together and your tongues exploring the other's throats... But the groans from Kim's lips keep the hope alive... Natty CLEARLY have no freaking care in the world to Kim's pain, that I just DOUBLE down on, clawing and mauling her tits savagely...

Her right one, in particular, the one I bit earlier, the one that held its own, I try to gouge into more, as I rock my hips, GRINDING my bare kitty into Natty's ass... But it's not all strategy... fuck no... I'm actually turned on... and it's evident by my seeping juices as I grind into the Latina's tight round buttocks, and in turn, pressing her naked kitty into Kim's... the black and white pain slowly smearing itself from the ref, and onto the combatant's kitties and hips...

Kim thrusts up, trying to throw me off, but I grimace, and barely, BARELY avoid falling off... Again, with 220+ lbs. on her chest, the thrust was not very successful, so I reach out and grab at Kim's arms, straight into the biceps... I dig my nails in and PUSH down... Trying to pin the arms down, and I just GRIND my naked tits into Natty's shoulder blades, pressing down... I try to spread my legs for balance, and I just purr into Natty's arms... "Count ... us... ref... Count us... A full... body... pin... Fucking... Count... this... bitch... down!!"

I'm an expert at making dreams come true.

Offline CrimsonDesire

Natalia: And now I'm trapped between the two hottest wildcats in the business, turned into a cute little sandwich... and I can't deny that although it hurts, it feels amazing. I'm a bit overwhelmed by the whole situation... Ewa rubbing her voluptuous body behind me and Kim rubbings hers...or more like I'm rubbing mine on hers... I can feel my legs slipping between Kim's legs and with Ewa humping my ass I have no alternative but to hump Kim's pussy with mine... which only helps to get my juices flowing even more than before. I get a bit carried away, humping Kim and kissing her delicious lips... I even take the chance to bite Kim's lower lip and suck it a bit... then break the kiss and raise my head a bit to yell at Ewa for attacking me.... and for grinding my ass with her pussy.... when I hear her demand that I count Kim...

"Fuck you cxnt!" I yell at Ewa... turning my head, so my lips are close to her left cheek...and then spitting into her face. "GET off me!" I demand... but then I feel another thrust...and I moan aloud into the mic...  making the fans go insane... With Ewa's pussy grinding my ass and my own pussy grinding Kim I feel like it won't be long before I am cumming....and I really don't want to have to endure that humiliation...on top of all the others I'll probably have to endure tonight.... so, I start counting.... and rather quickly as Ewa continues fucking me from behind and forcing me to fuck Kim... "ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE SIX SEVEN...EIGHT...NINE... TEN...Pin for Ewa... now get the fuck off me!"

Score - Ewa: 11; Kim: 15

Kimberly: Ewa...  fuck that whore. But Natty. If she called me late at night, told me no fight she just wanted to fuck each other all night in the shower, I would be there in a heartbeat. I'd still shave her pussy bare the next night and kick her ass from one side of the mat to the other, but gawd would I fuck this hot Mexican whore. That's all I can think of, her and I in the shower, going down on each other, fucking each other with strapons, making out, sucking each other's breasts, and fucking wildly for hours and hours as she grinds down on top of me. Her pussy rubs against mine as I scream out in pain and pleasure. The crowd is on its feet screaming as one of the most fucked up threesome imaginable takes place before their eyes.

Two women who hate each other on the outside, sticking their nails into each other's flesh and tearing at each other's skin as the both grinding their pussies on the ref, one on her sweet pussy, the other on her sexy ass. I stab into Ewa's skin and pull her hair, but her hands meet my arms immediately and thrust them down to the mat as she starts to scream about a full pin, but with her hands off my tits, the shock of nails in my breasts, tearing at the same place this whore bit me is gone, and for the moment, I indulge, bringing my lips to Natty's and kissing her wildly as I grind myself up against her, clit to clit, trying to distract her from Ewa's insistent demands as her nails bite into my arm and keep me pinned to the floor.

I smile as Natty spits back into Ewa's face, but despite my best efforts, Natalia seems eager to get out of this position. And I think I know why. I remember our shower fight. Just me and her in a small glass shower with nothing a showerhead and a strapon. I remember how that bitch caved when I touched her ass. I remember how she begged for more as I fucked her from behind. But now Ewa's is the one behind her, fucking herself against Natty's ass, and I see it. That look is so familiar. She's close. This fucking whore is close but...  fuck...  I think I am too. I smile for a second as Natalia brings her face to mine. I think she's going in for another kiss, but instead, the bitch starts to count. ONE TWO THREE...  she's speeding through the numbers right to 10.

"NOOOO FUCKING BITCH...  YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I shout up at her, directly into her face as she continues to trib with me in this Natty sandwich. But she just smirks as she calls out 10 and announces the pin for Ewa. "YOU cxnt!!! YOU STUPID FUCKING cxnt!" I shout, yanking my right hand free from Ewa's grasp as she let's go on the count of 10, and as Ewa slides off Natty I pull my hand back and just start to smack and spank Natty's ass hard...  "YOU... CHEAP...  LITTLE... SLUT!!!!!!"

Ewa S: I grunt and struggle... There is a little river of sweat flowing between Natty and me, and her and Kim... The two rivers making our bodies slip, grind, and feel a bit... unstable... It's almost impossible to secure any position; if not for Natty's... clear... and total WILLINGNESS to comply... The horny Mexicana is always, ALWAYS ready to fuck... Even when we fought, it's like nothing I've ever done... In the midst of the nastiest, most intense of duels, she would pause, to lick my cheeks... To grind her putty or ass against my body... To drag her nipples across mine... A complete and utter nymphomaniac to the very core; I know that right now, her body's desire to just grind down on Kim, especially in such dominant position will supersede her anger over mine.

The kiss proves it. And even though I get worried for a second when she screeches into my ears to get off... My pussy grinding on her ass is all it takes for her to roll her head back, resting it on my shoulder, and allowing Kim's eyes and mine to meet... And I can see the FURY and rage in Kim's... Her teeth clenched... She snaps her teeth at me, but with Natty between us, she can't reach... And I SNAP back wildly at her... "Fuck YOUUUU!!!" --- "No BITCH... Fuck YOUUUU!!!" We scream loudly, our voices amplified through Natty's mic to everyone, with the speedy count recited until suddenly I hear the words; 11-15... FUCK ME!! I DID it... I'm not there yet, but despite the pains and adversity, the gap has been shrunk...

And as expected, Kim goes into a FRENZY... Screaming, cussing Natty out... Roaring at her as she wrestles her right arm out of my grip, and SMACK it down on Natalia's ass, and I would have LAUGHED it off if I had it in me, but I just kick back and roll away... Watching Natty still splayed down on Kim... The crowd... They are in another world; another planet, another universe... ROARING as they can see my body, with Natty's referee top and panties smudged across my tits and hips; and they can watch the ref splat over Kim, as I smirk and then POUNCE, not at Kim, but just behind her, my hands gripping her red hair and YANKING it back, tugging, almost as if I'm trying to straighten her head and lengthen her neck, but with Natty's weight on her, it's not really dragging her; it's just putting weight on her vertebrae, as I YANK harshly and look up at Natty; "Come on Natty... You're so freaking close... CUM... Just freaking CUM on this worthless ink slut!!!" Twisting my fingers in Kim's hair, trying to trick Natalia into remaining as a dead rock on her chest while she CUMS, to allow me to torment and damage Kim's neck for a bit longer!

Natalia: I count as fast as I can, giving Ewa what she wants to save myself from the embarrassment of being forced to cum... but it is a bit too late for me. Trapped between two heavenly bodies like these and getting fucked from both sides it isn't easy to resist the urge... especially when I was already so horny from watching these two bitches fight. I bite my lower lip trying to stop the moaning, but I just can't. Ewa's pussy is grinding my ass and Kim's own sex against mine, clit to clit... with their bodies covering mine almost engulfing it completely I just can't control myself.... and then Kim starts spanking me... and Ewa starts demanding me to cum... and that's more than I can take... I start moaning like a porn slut....out of control into the mic that is inches from my lips, making the crowd go completely insane.... and CUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... my pussy flooding as I squirt into Kim's sex... feeling my whole body going limp between you two. My mind almost shutting as my vision gets blurry and my head swims a bit. I want to stay between your bodies forever... squirting and drooling over Kim...

[Our referee got a little confused in her orgasmis bliss, but Ewa and I talked it out peacefully and got the matter sorted - Ewa S: (Fuck you Kim... You're fucking lucky Natty is between us... Take us from her post... And that I'm still laying on her back bitch, and see what happens to you); Kimberly: (Fuck you, Ewa)]

Kimberly: The sizable lead I had shrinks, although doesn't disappear, in what feels like an instant as this cxnt counts from 1-10 faster than she's ever counted in her life. She's desperate to get free. Desperate not to cum like a fucking little weak whore in the middle of someone else's fight. But that's exactly where this is heading, and all she did was fucking cost me point. So, I slap at her ass, spanking her firm cheek as it bulges out to the side as Ewa grinds down on her and spreads her. My hips buck with each slap, and I send my clit driving up into Natalia's as Ewa grinds down... 

"OH MY GOD...  YOU FUCKING SLUT!!!" I shout into Natalia's microphone as her moans fill the arena and the people go crazy. People know what they are getting into when they buy tickets to this public showing, and Natty's not the only one groaning in orgasmic release. I can feel her gushing against me, flooding her honey against my kitty and making me feel all warm between the legs as a puddle forms between us on the ground. I bring my lips to hers... She's too damn sexy to cum like that without anyone kissing her, and I kiss her softly, my hand up, rubbing over to Ewa's side as the ref seems lost in orgasmic bliss between us.

And that's when I grab Ewa's hair again, and I pull hard to the side, trying to catch her off guard and pull her off me, but... fuck... this whore wants to be between us, and I'm just not inclined to give up the chance. So, I make sure she doesn't go anywhere. My legs come up and grab her around the sides as I turn hard to the right, pulling with my right hand and thrusting with my left hip. Natalia's body so limp it slides slightly to my right, and that's all the leverage I need to send this Natalia sandwich rolling over onto our side.

I breathe in deep, finally able to fully breathe again as the weight of you two bitches comes off my chest, and freeing Natty to turn as she might please between us. My left hand reaches out, reaching across Natty as my right arm lays under our heads and pulls on on Ewa's hair, and I grab Ewa's clawed, slightly bruised, and very sore right breast. I grab for the nipple, clenching it in my knuckles, and I pull, pulling Ewa into Natty as my left leg kicks through Natty's legs and aims my sharp toenails as Ewa's right shin to kick and drag down her skin.

Ewa S: I feel every bit of reverberation, every twitch, every thrust going through our ref's body, as she practically, and in a sense, quite literally MELTS between us... The paint completely runny now and imprinting a discount version across our breasts and hips; although only Kim's shaved kitty gets the fade imprint of the smudged straps on them. But between the two of us, surely Kim is the one to get the Lion's share of Natty's CUM that explodes and smears over her thighs... For a moment we just grind and try to recollect ourselves.

We're not strangers to this, to this rare, explosive, Supernova-like moments of pleasure amidst the pain, anguish, and agony of long battles... But this time, we are not directly involved with the cumming, gushing, leaky Mexican... She is just... a buffer between us, and with nearly a minute and a half left on the clock, we go back to grapple at the other... I feel the grip on my hair, the other on my right tit, and I YELP in pain, I reach for Kim, but before I can secure my grips we are rolled over to our sides...

And from there, I can feel the nails BITING into my tit flesh and making me yelp in pain, the hand in my hair YANKING me forwards and thumping my face into the back of Natty's skull... "UUNGGHHHHH!!" I feel lucky that it hit the bridge of my nose, or it would have been hurt way worse, but the sudden pain allows Kim to roll us over further and now I'm on my back with Kim on top, and Natty still being the stuffing of this nakedness Sandwich... I grimace, my right hand going for Kim's hair, gripping it and with a shriek I pull DOWN, trying to bump her forehead into Natty's... I mean... we both know how our ref is not straight in the head, so a bit more brain damage can't really hurt, now can it???

As my left hand slides around and I sink my nails into Kim's right butt, and I mean, the crack, my nails slipping between the curvy, muscles glutes, and then as the digits vanish into her crack, I curl them and STAB into the soft, sensitive, non-muscular tissue, gouging my nails and clawing hard, my thumbnail jamming into the hard cheek as I claw and twist, twisting my body to the left, and slowly trying to roll us over again... At this point, I don't know how we would score any points... And neither seem to care, all we want is just to... HURT... the other more... pluck just one more hair from her scalp, and add one more scar to her skin...

Natalia: With Ewa behind me and Kim in front there is really no way for me to last long.... and I cum so hard and long that I feel almost as if my soul had left my body for a bit, my legs trembling as my whole body spasms. I'm sure this is going to win this year's Forced Orgasm of the Year award... though not sure which one of you two is going to be given the trophy. My body is still numb, making me feel limp like a ragdoll...but you two are still fighting it out! We get rolled to our sides, and I start to come over... and quickly realize I need to get OUT of here. "BREAK IT BITCHES... BREAK IT!" I yell as I squirm between you two.

Looking at the clock and seeing we are almost at the end of round two.... but not sure if you are going to break up even after the buzz sounds. The fans have been on edge for the last minutes, and they get even louder as they see us rolling...until Ewa ends on the bottom and I'm once again sandwiched... this time with Kim on top. I have barely any breath left after being crushed into and orgasm, now with my ass pressed against Ewa's sex while Kim's hips grind on mine. I raise one arm waiving it in the air like calling for help... but absolutely nobody is going to come to my aid. "BITCHES STOP!" I yell, and then I feel Kim's head bumping into mine... almost knocking me out.

Kimberly: I knew I wanted to be a fighter since I was a little girl watching the new Olympic event... catfighting. I don't even know how many fights I've had since then, but I know one thing for certain, in all of those fights, I've never been in a situation like this. I've never tried to fight someone with someone else between us. It might make the most sense, even if we just want to hurt each other and that's all that was at play here, for us to break, reset, and get back to a more traditional style of catfighting. But what the fuck is traditional about this league or this fight. Who puts the three of us into a fight together and expects something normal to happen.

No, we keep fighting with lost-in-orgasm-land Natalia between us. I pull your hair and pull you off us, twisting and turning the sandwich on its side as I lay my arm across Natty, almost like I'm hugging her, and dig my nails into your breast and nipple. Natty seems to be coming to our senses as she screams for us to break it, but neither of us listens. We just keep fighting, trying to inflict pain on each other, trying to hurt each other more as round 2 prepare to come to a close. The roll continues, rolling us on to Ewa's back and Natty starts to really scream as she's crushed between our bodies. She waves her hand like she expects the fucking REF to come help her. She orders us to stop. But we don't. I came here to hurt this bitch tonight, and that's what I'm going to do with every second that I can.

But as I grip tighter on Ewa's breast, I feel her hand reaching around Natty and grabbing my ass. I expect the claws, and I tighten, not feeling the other grabbing my hair and yanking my forehead, which was already pretty close to Natty's, down into her head. It hurts, but not as much as your nails, pushing and grabbing my ass, pulling on my cheek and then stabbing down into the crack of my ass and making me scream out. My head pulls back...  "FUCKING SLUT!!!!!!!!!" I shout as your nails, intentionally or not, scratch across my tight hole, which could be really bad if things go south.

Ewa pulls my hair again as we scream and sends this sandwich falling to its side again as Natty continues to scream for us to let us her go, but this time as we fall Natty's body slides, and she falls onto her back as we lay at her sides, like two women resting on each side of our mutual love. We each have one hand under us, holding the other's hair and tugging, and we each have one free hand. Natty tries to escape as our hands shoot across her body and trap her again. "FUCK YOU YOU POLISH cxnt!!!" I scream as I reach across Natty and jam my nails into your stomach, pulling across the skin and sweat and body pain of Natalia, dragging across slowly as I thrust my kitty to Natty's thigh to try and protect it from your reaching fingers while the cameras zoom in for the crowd in the arena and the fans at home on our naked, warring bodies.

Ewa S: It's total anarchy here, and well, I mean... what the FUCK did they expect when they instated this dimwitted cxnt of a vindictive whore to be our referee? A by-the-books fight? A handshake a pat on the butt after each round? A loop of daisies adorning her neck for the 'Most Neutral Referee' achievement of the year? She's a fucking, LEAKY, HORNY, PUSSY LICKING TRAMP!!! That's the fucking truth, and right now, she's laying there held with nothing but our own body compression in place, as we writhe and wrestle from one position to the next, before flopping to our sides. Her arm is waving up comically and uselessly in the air, calling for a back that will not come... My left arm is trapped under her body, and it's my only way to keep that redhaired vixen in check, holding Kim down to her side instead of pouncing on me, but unfortunately, a very similar grip is stopping me from slithering over Natalia to get at my heated and hated rival.

My right thigh and Kim's left toss over Natty's body as we GRIND into her, it's not intentional, but as our legs push and poke, our knees bumping and our toes scratching at the other's shins, all I can feel is my naked kitty GRINDING into Natty's hip bone... Ughh... No no... fucking focus... "AAHHIIIEEE!!" The claws jab into my stomach, scratching and raking... My nails land on Kim's upper left arm, and I start to rake down... Dragging my nails down the face of that tattoo on her arm... It's almost I'm in a fucking fight with whoever is tattooed on it, raking over the inked cheeks and lips, scratching... But... ughhh. My hips... they keep grinding into Natty's hip bone... I bite my lips...

I try to stop but even when I do, Natty's body bumps into me, while it's her will or it's the cxnt on the other side pushing into her, but I find my body trembling... Warming up... The nails on my abs strangely... feeling like a pianist stroking on the keys perfectly, making me groan, gasp, then with a loud SQUEEEL that is magnified through the microphones; I shudder and GUSSHHH hard, cumming over Natty's hip bone, my juices streaming and coating her right side... My mind almost shortly blacking out, but a voice in my head just screams... 'KEEP YOUR LEFT HAND SHUT!!' 'KEEEP YOUR LEFT HAND SHUT'... And I just do... I keep my grip on the tuft of red hair closed as I try to keep Kim at bay on the other side of Natty's body...

Natalia: I have almost no control over my body now as you two thrash me from left to right as you battle. I'm trapped between your two bodies, and you don't seem to care at all what happens to me as long as you can keep hurting each other. Your bodies keeping me trapped, now with our pussies grinding against my hipbones from the sides. Your bodies feel like they are burning coals...hot as hell....and your pussies pressing on my sides are even hotter. I'm completely soaked in sweat and the poor paint job that was my referee attire is now a complete mess that barely resembles anything at all. I feel like there is no escape...so dazed and still feeling numb and weak after the orgasm... it feels like I spend an eternity trapped in a tornado of luscious flesh.... but then I hear the fans counting, and I wonder for a second if there is a pin or something... but then realize they are counting backwards...and when they all scream ZERO!!!!!

The buzzer sounds loudly signaling the end of the round... but of course, it doesn't end as you two keep fighting each other.... and I can feel Ewa cumming on my hip! "FUCKING BITCHES!" I yell furious, reminding myself I'm the one that needs to put order in here. "BREAK THE FUCK UP!!!!" I yell putting my hands under your chins and pushing both of your heads back, trying to break up this entanglement. "FUCKING BACK OFF BITCHES!!!" I yell and keep yelling and insulting you as I struggle with both of you... finally rolling to one side, I press my back into Ewa's tits and place my bare soles against Kim's taut tummy... and using all my muscles I stretch my body and finally manage to push you both away from each other. "BACK THE FUCK OFF!" I yell again, clearly exhausted but determined to get you both away... "GO TO YOUR FUCKING SIDES cxntS!" I push Ewa away to make her roll to her side, getting on my knees quickly to turn to Kim and push her too... finally managing to stop the round after a couple of extra minutes... I stay on my fours, panting heavily, feeling my pussy dripping.

END OF ROUND TWO!!!

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
What an amazing fight!!! This took me FAR too long to get through! I?m not one of the fortunate ones to be in attendance, but I bought this on pay-per-view and I am recording every freaking second of it on my DVR for future watches! My ass is on the edge of the couch, but my shoulders are against the back of it as I watch (and play along!) closely!!!
xXx

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Ok, the Natty sandwich looks like a delicious new addition to the menu.

I admit, it took me a few times to read through all this. And that is very much a good thing. Great work all three of you.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
I'm at a complete loss for words..this is just such an amazing, insanely hot fight... y'all are just...just...mmmmhhh..

Round 3, c'mon Round 3...

Offline Oliviakatfite

I had to read this a few times because the action is amazing! The three here make my imagination run wild! I will be in the front row cheering Ewa on!
MarineChick Jr

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
absolutely mind blowing...

cant wait for the next round
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
  • Be true to all; yet truest to yourself.
Thanks everyone for your comments and support! We've been having some real difficulties managing our time to get round three done, with me moving, and Natty's huge loads at work (Giggity). But it's really your interest that has made us go out of our way, and I'm super happy to say that round three took place yesterday! I can only imagine how long it takes Kim to edit and make it presentable enough to be a good read, but I'm sure she will be posting it in a week or so ^^

@Kristi: Thank you love! And better keep that tushie of yours on the couch, the only bruises allowed on it are from my foot!

@Red: We all know that reading is your not strong suite, and I'm so glad you made it through! I'll see about adding some illustrations to make it easier for you, my handsome man :*

@Amanda: Thank you, and stop being this sexy, that's the unreal thing here!

@Clawie: I could never imagine you wielding pompoms and a jersey, but they better have my name and colors on them, or else!

@Tiffany: It's coming! I promise, round 3 is coming, and knowing you are following this makes me go mmmmmmmmmmm indeed!

@Caitlin: Thank you, it's only possible with two talented writers! Too bad for me one is a dirty skank, the other is a crooked ref!

@Liv: I hope reading this made the time at the camp go by easier my lovely! And my God, you're my only outspoken fan, you deserve a treat, asap!

@Carol: Thank you Carol, it's been a while, and hope to hear from you soon ^^

@Our silent readers: Thank you so much for your support :*
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 08:03:13 PM by Ewa S »

Offline Oliviakatfite

Oh Ewa!!! I love treats! GO EWA GO!!!
MarineChick Jr

Offline CrimsonDesire

Olivia, you need to learn to shut the fuck up before I shut you up, bitch.

Offline Oliviakatfite

Olivia, you need to learn to shut the fuck up before I shut you up, bitch.

*Shaking my beautiful shapely ass at Kim*

Don?t be so salty Kim!
MarineChick Jr

Offline biff

• God Member
LOVE this ! Cheering for the " heels to hair " PERFECT  Ewa !
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !

Offline Rebecca P

Fantastic work... can't wait to see round 3

Offline The Better Woman

• Yuuuuuuussssssss
    • Fights.Sexy - The Home of Female Fight Fiction
You can do it Ewa! * Cheers *

Also "She's a fucking, LEAKY, HORNY, PUSSY LICKING TRAMP!!!" Ouch, I miss your harsh tongue. ;)
Jennifer
The Better Woman
Find All MY Chat-Logs at
Fights.Sexy!

Offline Amber H

• God Member
OMGosh how could I ever let this slip by so long!...Amazing read, I have to give it 5 soaked panties! You 3 are sooo sooo hot, can't wait for round 3!