News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Triple Fun! Ewa vs Kimberly with Natalia - Fuck The Ref <Erotic Catfighting>

• 37 Replies

Offline CrimsonDesire

UGHHHHH!!!! I'm SOOOOOO sorry! I've been so busy lately, and you can imagine the amount of time it takes to edit something like this. I should have done this a month ago, but hopefully this is worth the wait. I certainly think it is. Let me just say this from the end of an incredible experience. Ewa and Natty are two of the wildest, craziest, hottest bitches I've ever had the pleasure (or is it displeasure?) to meet. I hope the incredible fun that we had in creating this is evident, and I hope you all enjoy it just as much as we did! It would mean so much to all of us if you would comment, let us know your favorite parts, how much you enjoyed it, etc., because this wasn't just for us. It was for all of you.  :-*

Kimberly: I've never had a fight with Ewa that would classify as a typical catfight, even by the standards of this fucked up league. Every match we've ever had has been something special, with the both of us pushing each other as far as anyone has ever driven us, bringing out the very best and the very worst in each other. Every fight has been dripping with intensity and sexuality that always left us, well, dripping. But this. This is something out of this world.

Our legs are tossed over Natty, and we are grinding away unintentionally as we fight and claw, like she's some double dildo stuck inside us to make sure that we get fucked as we try our damnedest to hurt each other. "FUUUUCKKK" I moan out desperately, the more I reach for this bitch, the more I am thrust against Natty, and the more I feel like I'm going to burst.

I moan and scream as your nails press into the face tattooed on my arm, the face of someone very special to me even though I only met her once. Her name is Michelle, and she's the first woman I ever arranged a fight with. Not the first woman I fought, of course. There were bitchy wild fights in high school, especially as this was becoming more mainstream, but that's not what I'm talking about. Michelle was the first woman who I met that want to arrange a fight for no other reason than she wanted to fight.

We talked a lot, met in a public place before going private, made sure we both wanted this, made sure we both knew what we wanted to do, and then we went and did it. It was mild compared to what I do now, but she was the first person to lock herself in a room with me and give herself entirely to me in a fight. As I laid on top of her, completely naked, with one hand mauling between her legs and the other clawing her sizeable tan breast as she cried and screamed her surrender, I knew I wanted to do this for the rest of my life. I also knew I wanted never to forget the face of this woman.

And now this bitch has her nails in Michelle's face and my skin, clawing hard as I tear into her abs and that when... "YESSSSS YOU WHORE!" I shout across Natty as Ewa squeals, and I see that telltale look in her eyes as she starts to gush against Natty. "AWWW FUCK!" I shout as you yank my head back even as you cum hard, and it pulls me off Natty just enough, twisting my body away from her just the right amount, to remove my soaked kitty from her hip.

The counting starts. Backward. Nooo... FUCK!! I need to capitalize. I try to turn back to Ewa, but her grip in my hair holds my head down as I hear the ZERO from the crowd mixing with the sound of the buzzer, and as I lay there frustrated I can feel my pussy twitching and quivering in lust. I was so fucking close. I'm still so fucking close. "FUCCCKKK!!" I shout out in frustration.

Natty is screaming for us to break the fuck up. Her hands go to our chins, and she pushes, finally seeming to find the will and strength to escape a position that I know this whore thoroughly enjoyed. She gets her body between us and turns, pushing us apart with her back and legs and she finally manages to push us away as I turn back and scream, "YOU FUCKING WHORE!" at both of you. I roll onto my back on my edge of the mat and just lay there, breathing hard and almost gasping for air. My mind is just spinning with anger and desire.

What the hell was all that? I get to my knees and grab one of the bottles of water and pop the cap as quickly as I can and pour water over my head and chest, letting the cold, refreshing water run down my breasts and between my legs and trying to calm myself down. And then I start to chug. The crowd is going wild, even during the break, screaming "Fight! Fight! Fight!" Over and over as we all lay there exhausted. But I try to block out their words. I don't need any encouragement to keep going. I need my body to rest, and I need my damn pussy to calm the fuck down before round three begins. I'm even... fuck... I'm ever considering fucking myself right now before round three begins, so I don't have to deal with this as we fight.

Ewa S: Motherfucking assholes! I want to scream. I want to curse. I want just to grow two extra sets of arms, so I can fucking choke you both. But nah, all I am doing right now is humping Natty's sexy hip bone, grinding my labia against it, letting it flatten out my clit as I rub it and smear it against her slender flesh, driving myself to this point of ecstasy. A sensation strangely accelerated and helped by the redhaired witch's nails gouging into my abdomen.

The fingers are poking, pushing, bending my tensed abs, like the keys of a piano, sending a melody of rushing orgasm through my body, that finally escapes in a shameless gush, smearing Natty's right side, and further smudging the black and white Zebra makeup that she's wearing.

For a long moment I just lay there, shaking, my fingers just grabbing the upper right hand. My index and middle fingers pushing into the eyes of the mystery woman tattooed on my rival's very toned and slender limb, all until Natty does something, wonderful! Well at least I think she did it for my benefit, but I'm stupid sometimes, and this is one of them.

Her body turns, her back is pressing into my chest. And while she means it or not, she is protecting me, pushing feet into Kim's gut and thrusting. The barrage of insults leaving her foul mouth is nothing that surprises anyone. They call her 'Double Foul' for a reason, her love for foul plays, and her fucking foul burrito-breath mouth. And with a thrust she separates us, my nails and Kim's leaving red souvenirs on her upper left arm and my right side.

For a moment I roll back, staring at the ceiling. Blinking, gasping. My body is shaking. The slutty ref is rolling over me with her back, then the other side, she shoves me away and pounces to push at Kim. Leaving pretty much most of her back paint smeared on my chest and abs. It no longer looks like stripes. It's more of a spiraling, confused, drunken Picasso of lousy makeup, sweat, and cum. And I hear the loud nasal voice screaming, telling us to get to our corners.

Oh, fuck THAT bitch! I clench my teeth and roll to my side, and that's when I see it. There, sat on a little round marble table, between one of the whales and his Russian trophy prostitute of a wife. My teeth clench, and I push to all fours, crawling towards it. I see his eyes go wide, the painted bitch to his side sneering at me. Oh, fuck off bitch, like I would care!

But I don't go for him, no, I go for the plate placed right there. A white, wide platter, it's warm. With a little mountain of tortilla chips, melted cheese, beans, and ground beef. The diced lettuce meant more for a garnish than to do much to make the Nacho platter healthy, and I yank it, turning, and staring at Natty's back. Standing there, barking like a fucking Chihuahua asserting her dominance, and I walk up towards her. The crowd is cheering. No one is objecting, and none are trying to warn her. And getting behind her, I bring my right hand up, and I tap on her right shoulder, and as our Mexicana cxnt turns, I SWING the platter down on the top of her head, sending the Nacho Supreme mashing into her hair, fair, and splattering down on her mouth and naked tits. "HERE! I THOUGHT YOU NEEDED A TOUCH UP FOR YOUR WHORE MAKEUP, BITCH!"

Natalia: I'm panting, exhausted and covered in sweat and cum...and I know most of it isn't mine. My body feels so hot, and I really can't help it. Being trapped between two gorgeous whores that were trying to tear each other apart... and ended up dragging me into their mess. And a mess is exactly what I feel like right now. The paint on my body is barely holding right now and no longer covers my naked body.

I get on my fours after finally pushing the two sluts away from each other and slowly push myself up to my feet. I can't believe I'm so tired and heated when I am not even fighting. I look at the clock... there isn't much time left in the break, and then a new round will start... and once it is over... I shake my head, pissed again. It is so unfair that I'm going to get fucked by one of these bitches. SO FUCKING UNFAIR!

The crowd is still at full throttle, cheering and yelling all manner of insults at the three of us. Guess the bets have raised pretty high for the third round. Fucking jerks, I think and then feel someone tapping on my shoulder, I turn around, knowing pretty well it must be Ewa. "What the heck you wanAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! I scream aloud in shock and horror as I feel something being splattered on me... something hot and extremely sticky all over my hair, face, and tits. I wail a second time as I step back, shocked to see the food coating my body...

"YOU FUCKING cxnt!" I yell at Ewa, seeing red right now and pouncing on her I try to grab her hair with both hands...then with one using the other to start slapping her face and head completely furious and not giving a fuck about being the referee anymore. "You are so fucking DEAD BITCH!" I yell as I try to pull her head down by the hair to continue slapping it with my other hand. The break time over and the crowd roaring as they want the fight to continue.... but I don't give a shit... with my hair, half my face and perky tits covered in hot cheese I don't give a fuck about anything other than trying to beat Ewa and yell at her..."fucking polka cow.... I'm going to kill you!"

Kimberly: I watch. My eyes, of course, turned directly to Ewa. Not because Natalia isn't a threat, because I'm well aware that that bitch is always a threat, but because Ewa is the more significant threat right now. My eyes dart to her and... she's crawling... crawling away... creeping towards the stands. I know her too well even to imagine that she might be running away. Even if she has next to nothing left, Ewa is more likely to run at you than away from you. She's willing to give her all to put one more gash in your skin before the fight comes to an end, and I respect the hell out of her for that.

But then I see her grab the plate. "Natty, you fucking whore!" I call out, trying to get Natty's attention on me. "You cheap CHIMICHANGA BITCH!" I shout out as I move to my knees and start to stand. I watch as Ewa moves closer and then taps her on the shoulder and SPLAT!!! There is an immediate roar of laughter. The crowd goes wild as Natty takes a plate full of Nacho Supreme to the face, and I can't help but giggle for a moment as this Mexican slut wipes nacho cheese, salsa, sour cream, and guac from her hair, face, and breasts and smears it down her body. And then she... OMG!!!

Natty screams at Ewa and just charges. Of course, this was always a possibility. You can dress Natty up as a referee it (or in her naked painted on outfit, maybe undress her as a referee), but it doesn't change who she is. She's a fighter, and she just got embarrassed and humiliated. She charges and grabs Ewa's hair with both hands and starts to tug her around in circles. The two of you go spinning around the mat with Natty holding onto Ewa's hair like a child hanging on to her favorite toy as another child tries to rip it away.

I watch for a moment, shocked. The timer has started. Round three is officially underway, and this couldn't possibly be any better for me. I watch as they spin and Natty bends Ewa forward by her hair. I take another sip of the cold, refreshing water and then toss it aside, watching as Ewa's ass comes swinging by and I slap it hard and then sink my nails in. The impact is enough to stop the swinging for a moment, and I rip the nails of my right hand off Ewa's ass as I thrust myself against her, wrapping my arms under hers and reaching around for those big fucking tits of hers. I sink my nails in and squeeze hard. My tits, sweaty and wet, press into her back as my nails curl into her cleavage and I pull back hard, pulling her into me as Natty rips on her hair and tries to pull her away. "FUCK... YOU... EWA" I speak directly into your right ear as my fingers squeeze and claw and my arms squeeze around you from the back.

Ewa S: I am... happy... I'm fucking ecstatic right now... This might as well be the end of round 3, not round 2. They could declare Kim the winner, throw her a fucking parade, and give her a diamond-encrusted strappy to fuck Natalia up, and I would be so fucking OK with it. Because right now, right fucking now, I am staring into the Latina's brown eyes, watching a thick yellow line of cheese drooling off her right brow to drip on her hard nipple. And all I can see is the anguish, the shock, the rage, and the utter humiliation.

Yeah, I'll fucking take it! And I could NOT be fucking more excited. But that whole episode does NOT last too long. The fucking War Kitten bares her claws and pounces for me. And ready or not, I must fucking react. I feel the left grip on my hair, yanking me down. "AWWWWW!!!" While the right wails on my cheek, shoulder, and neck with furious slaps. Ok, I brought it upon myself, but right now. The bitch is attacking me, and I will fucking FIGHT BACK!

My left hand reaching and wrapping around Natty's waist, and I push my nails into her smudgy, tight round buttock, my right lashing in hard wild smacks, reaching high, but I can't get to her face, so I swat wildly at her left breast. But it's too fucking hard to aim when I'm forced to stare at the floor. I don't notice the clock ticking us into round three, but I do notice the uproar from the crowd. And I'm no rocket scientist, but I can predict what's going to happen.

I piston my right foot and kick back, blindly, and aimlessly, and of course I miss! But a moment later, "AAHHHH!! FUCKKK!" I feel the nails raking up my ass, and the firm breasts smacking into my back and pulling me upright, against Natty's pull. And the biggest loser is my scalp! My hair is popping out by the roots as I am trapped, my ass grinding into Kim's kitty. But at least now I can reach and clutch Natty's hair, and I PULL her inwards, if anything, to stop the yanking on my hair, my right swinging a hard SMACK to her left cheek, as I lift my left foot and STOMP hard down on Kim's foot. "GET OFF ME YOU FUCKING cxnt!"

Natalia: I hate so much to have my hair coated with sticky stuff.... not the first time it has happened as for some reason the bookers at the league love to set me up in messy matches. It is definitively not the first time I've found myself with my tits dripping hot cheese, pulling the hair of another bitch... but this is by far the time I've been the most pissed by it. The cheers and laughter of the crowd only make me more furious... as does the fact that Ewa DARES to fight back instead of taking her justly deserved punishment.

"You fucking cxnt!" I yell again as I keep pulling her hair down, swinging furious slaps to her face and head. I wince as I feel Ewa's nails on my butt and then I feel her slapping back at my perky tits that wiggle from left to right making me moan in pain as sweat, paint, cheese, and foodstuff flies from them.

The Kim comes into the scene, and I remember I'm supposed to be the referee between these two and not attacking Ewa... but I still don't care. I'm so fucking pissed with Ewa right now... and I get even angrier when she reaches for my hair and pulls it down. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" I scream as I am not forced to bend over, almost losing my balance as my hairs lose the grip on Ewa's hair and then BOOM! A hard slap smacks my face, making it snap to the side as I stumble a few steps in that direction, slipping in the food on the floor and end up falling on the mats on my side. I lay there, tears rolling down my cheeks from the pain and the humiliation, rubbing my face with one hand while with the other I try to push the mess that my hair is off my face.

Kimberly: Round one was mostly Ewa and I fighting without much interference, and round two, which we would find out later is referred to around the league as the Natty Sandwich, was largely Ewa and I fighting with Natty between us. And now round three is starting out as a three-way catfight, or more precisely, a two on one catfight, between the three hottest and wildest bitches in the league. But who knows this current order of things will last? I'm not stupid. If Natty gets a fucking chance, she might just as well go after me just like she's going after Ewa, so there's no way I'm letting my guard down even for a second with this bitch. But for now, she's helping me make Ewa suffer, whether she means to or not, and I'm going to take full advantage of it.

A rip of my nails up her ass. My tits on her back. Claws in her chest as I pull her back into me as Natty holds her hair, and Ewa screams as strands of her long, dark hair is ripped out of her head in Natty's gasp. And Ewa focuses more on Natty, going for her hair and slapping her cheek as she pulls Natty in towards her. Ewa's foot stomps down on my own, and I shout out loudly, picking the left foot up and balancing only on my right for a moment as I squeeze my fingers and claws into her tits and try to hold on. "Fucking WHORE!"

But with my grip on Ewa like this, her and Natty are really the ones fighting. Ewa yanks Natty down by the hair and I put my left foot down, but I do so gingerly and not just from the pain in my foot but all because I feel the mess spread across the mat that is a mixture of sweat, water, honey, and now nacho supreme. I watch as Ewa bends Natty over and Natty almost slips. "Stay up, SLUT!" I shout at her, knowing I have the advantage so long as she's up and fighting, but almost as I scream it, Ewa slaps her face hard and sends her tumbling down to the mat and back into the mess that Ewa made. And as soon as Natty starts to falter, I KNOW this bitch is going to try and turn around and pay me back for taking advantage of her like that, and I can't let this chance slip away. I need to stun her. I need to make her lose focus for a moment, and so I open my right hand from Ewa's large right breast and then pull it up and slap it down right between her legs.

My hand slaps down with a loud SMACK as my palm connects with her raw, wet sex that's still sensitive with her honey as I shout, "STOP FUCKING UP MY SEX TOY YOU WHORE!" My left hand shoots up and I try to curl my arm around your throat, hoping I've been able to shock you enough with the slap to lock another choke hold in and make this bitch suffer and wear you down even more as your sexy ass grinds into my kitty and my tits bulge out against your sweaty back.

Ewa S: Right now, I am totally in deep shit. It's not only enough to fight ONE of you cxnts, to have my hands full, but I already am down four points, I have my fingers full of Nacho-Supreme hair, and my palms are smearing the cheese over her cheeks, while she is turning my own cheeks bright red with her wicked smacks. But my arms begin to slowly get tied up, pushing inwards in pain to ease the clawing to my breasts.

"LET FUCKING GO OF MY TITS YOU JEALOUS TRAMP!" I scream, barely whipping Natty off and down, and she crumbles like a Jenga tower. Crashing down and flopping to the mats. And it gives me a moment to reach up, overhead to go for Kim's hair, thinking I might be able to pull her over and off with her stumbling foot, but then. "OOHHHH!!!" My eyes go wide as I feel the hard SMACK down on my ultra-sensitive kitty. "FUCKKK!!" I yelp and hunch over, my body instantly starting to fold, when "UUGGHHH!!" The fingers wrap around my throat, squeezing and pulling me back up.

My eyes narrow and gush with tears, FUCK! My priorities shifting immediately from going for Kim's hair, to reach down to cover my pussy, to reaching up to grab and tug at her left wrist, when another SMACKKKKK lands on my sex, and I yelp, my knees buckling, and I know my only way to escape is just to collapse my knees and SINK down. My left hand still wrapped around your choking wrist, my right reaches up, trying to find the tramp's cherry red hair, hoping I can make a grab and throw my body forwards, using whatever slick sweat and tears covering my back and her naked front, trying to slide/throw her off me, and into our groggy, still collapsed cxnt of a referee! "I SAID GET OFF ME!"

« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 06:34:24 AM by CrimsonDesire »
I'm an expert at making dreams come true.

Offline CrimsonDesire

Kimberly: My fingers slap and squeeze on your raw sex, and it makes you yell out loudly. My hand shoots up from behind and goes right for your throat, and right as you're about to grab it and stop me from choking you, I slap you again, this time curling my nails in to make the point as my fingers start to squeeze around your throat. I can feel your hands shifting as you cry out again in pain and your knees begin to give. Your left hand grabs my wrist, and you drop to your knees almost at the same time. My hand leaves our pussy as I bend over you holding your throat. My hand grabs for your large chest to dig my nails in again, and just as they latch on I feel your hand grab my hair, and you pull forward, tossing me over your back by my hair and wrist and sending me crashing down onto Natty who is still laying there and rubbing her face.

‘Uwwwwwnnnnn FUCKKKK" I scream as I go tumbling over you and come down ass first on Natty's naked upper body. My hand pulls from your throat just as I go over, and I manage to catch your hair as I stumble into Natty and my other hand pulls from your breast. I turn, turning to face you and fight you, not even realizing that I just pinned Natty fully onto her back and my ass right onto her face until I feel her nose tickling between my cheeks as I pull you by the hair and try to yank you into me.... Or really... into us.

Natalia: I'm so angry right now that I'm crying a bit. I'm at the limit of what I can take, being sidelined from the matches to be the referee...and to get fucked by the winner, ending last round trapped between your two hot bodies and now having my hair and body covered in nacho stuff. I've had enough, and I'm done being the stupid referee. If I'm going to get fucked at least I'm going to make sure to pay one of you hell before it happens...and right now I know very well who is going to get punished...Ewa. I start to push myself from the mats, turning around to see you two, opening my mouth ready to announce how many points I'll be deducting from Ewa's ass... when I see Kim crashing down on top of me.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I scream as Kim's gorgeous body lands on top of me, crushing my perky breasts with her ass and knocking all the air out of my lungs. My tearful eyes open wide as my mouth blows air and my body spasms with the impact. My hands go up to Kim's ass as she wiggles on top of me and ends up pressing her ass on my face. "get.... off....me...." I manage to moan with what little air I got legs...sinking my claws on Kim's ass out of pure fury.

Score - Ewa: 11; Kim: 15

Ewa S: I am squealing in total pain and agony. It's nothing short of total despair, feeling my pussy swatted and smacked and slapped this roughly. The nails are digging into my labia, giving me a harsh squeeze that just screams out 'I own your pussy.' But that fucking bitch will NEVER own me. Fucking NEVER. I dip down, feeling the hard-gouged nipples dragging up across my shoulder blades, the crowd roaring as they want me to drop down and throw my body forwards.

There are one of two ways for this. Either I manage to throw you off me, or my spent, and weary body will just collapse mid-attempt, and I will end up face and chest first into the mats, trapped under you, and beneath the knees of that pissed off ref! But for my good fortune, your whore body slips up, and I fling you over. Making me grateful for your excellent diet that makes you so light, and you come crashing down on Natty, your ass smacking her head and knocking her down as you sprawl on top of her.

But you don't let go of me, oh no, your hand JERKS Me forwards by my hair, and I YELP, my both thrust into you, my palms pushing into the mats trying not to crash down, but the violence of the pull and tug on my neck sends me flopping and I come CRASHING down, face first right between your thighs, my face buried in Natty's shoulder and neck.

I grimace and try to wiggle up, my left hand reaching up, feeling the tattooed right thigh, and I scratch at it, my right going to swing for your face, but I miss, so I slam it down, driving the heel of my right palm straight into Natty's right D-cup, crushing it down against her chest, feeling the runny pain against my palm, as I wrap my fingers around it and SQUEEEEZEEE tightly.

Kimberly: If I could have just got that bitch down... if I could have lowered myself, put a knee in her back, anything... she'd be on her fucking face right now with me on top of her instead of flipping me over her back. I don't even see Natty's body before I crash into her, and there is an utterly frantic moment between Natalia and I as I knock her fully onto her back and I turn both from the grip in Ewa's hair in and to face this wild bitch and to get my hands on her before she gets hers on me.

But as I turn my hips my ass just sort of slides... right onto Natty's face as I pull on Ewa's hair and send her jerking forward towards me. And I'm just waiting for her hands to strike and claw my body, but it's not Ewa's claws I feel. Ewa's hands go to the mat first. It's Natty's claws, her voice muffled by my sweaty cheeks as she insists that I get off her. But her nails make the point better than her voice does. My body almost leaps as her nails sink in as I look down between my leg's only to see Ewa's fucking face right there. I want to squeeze my fucking thighs around her head. I want to reach down and claw her cheeks. But this bitch and her nails are taking my focus away.

And at that moment Ewa reaches up and claws down my right thigh. Scratching it hard. A swing at my face barely misses, but when it smashes down, it smacks into Natty's ample breast. My ass is already letting from her face, as Ewa's starts to squeeze Natty's tit tightly in her hand. I slide forward off Natty's ass and push my sex against Ewa's face as Natty claws even harder from the pain Ewa is causing her. My ass slips to the floor with Ewa's face still between my thighs and her mouth dangerously close to my sex, and I turn my hips, trying to close my legs and protect myself, but also turning towards Natty.

I reach out as Ewa grab's her right breast and I grab for her left, and we both start to squeeze so hard around her flesh that we can see the blood rushing up towards her bulging nipple. My right hand grabs Ewa's hair again and pulls her head back, trying to expose her face and slapping down wildly as the crowd is on its feet screaming as fiercely as they have all night as we all go at it with each other.

Natalia: As if having Kim land on top of my body wasn't enough now Ewa comes crashing down too. "UGHHHH!" The impact isn't as hard but the piled weight of both of you.  Breathing has now become impossible. My eyes shut as I grimace in pure agony, crushed under your bodies. I try to push Kim's ass, digging my nails into it but it barely helps at all, and with Ewa on top of us, squirming and struggling I feel like I'm being pulverized.

Then I feel Ewa's pal into my right breasts, and I scream without making a sound... my mouth opens, and I bite whatever I can in retaliation...ending up biting Kim's butt since it's right on my face. Pushing on Kim's butt as I desperately try to get free from this before I pass out.... feeling how the cheese in my now crushed tits, mixes with the sweat on Kim's back.... and against Ewa's palm on my tits...

Score - Ewa: 11; Kim 15

Ewa S: Okie, I did not fucking count on this. But there is clearly NO escaping these cxnts. If it's not Kim dragging me down, it's Natalia pouncing on me, and right now, I can feel my cheeks brushing against the insides of Kim's thighs. Natalia's nails are wedged deep into her buttocks, and I can even see the Latina's mouth parting, and she bites at the tanned, round, perfect bum, shoving Kim, sliding her off and to Natalia's left side, but with Kim's grip on my hair I end up sliding over, and my face is right over Natalia's now. With Kim's legs framing me, I find myself staring down at Natty who is in a total frenzy, and we start snapping our teeth at the other's lips.

My right hand squeezing and twisting her boob, getting a surprise assist from Kim at Natty's left one, when my hair is pulled UP. "FUUUUCKKK!!" I yelp in pain, and then a barrage of slaps just land on my sore cheeks, so much I have to curl my left arm up to cover my face, yelping, my body sliding to the right, but there isn't much where I can go. But maybe... MAYBE...

I just push on Natty's breast, my left hand reaching down and grabbing the cheesy and tortilla covered hair, pulling her UP and trying to turn her to face me, with her back against Kim... If anything, I could perhaps use her as a human shield, and direct Kim's strikes to her... But knowing damn well that in doing that, I will face the wrath of the little total Mexican slut myself!

Kimberly: If round 2 was chaos and something like a whirlwind, then what the hell do we say about round three. All three of us are fighting it out. All three of us are clawing and slapping and squeezing and doing whatever we can to hurt the bitch that's closest to us... all so one of us, Ewa or I, can fuck this churro cxnt who has her nails, and now her fucking TEETH in my ass.

"FUCKK!! FUCKK!!!" I scream as I slide down off Natty's face and her teeth thankfully pull from my skin. I look down to see Natty and Ewa, held apart by Ewa's arm extending and her hand clutching Natty's breast my hand ripping back on Ewa's hair and the two snap their teeth at each other like wild animals. I reach out, part of me thankful to be out of the fray for a moment and the other part of me wanting to throw myself right back into it, and I reach across Natty and grab her other breast and I grab her nipple and start to pinch viciously, squeezing and twisting her tit as I let go of Ewa's hair and slap wildly at her face. Ewa's left arm comes up to cover, and I slap down her arm as her hand grabs for Natty's hair, and she starts to push, pushing on her hair and her breast and sliding her between Ewa and myself.

Her sexy body slides in, and it's a fucking Natalia sandwich again, and except this time she's facing the Polish whore AND Ewa's not the only fucking bitch whose ass I want to kick. I grab Natty's hair with Ewa, and I start to pull back on Natty's head with my left hand as my right stops slamming slaps down in Ewa's arms and instead slams then down on Natty's side. I slap, slap, SLAP down on the little Mexican slut's side before sliding my arm down between you two, grabbing her sexy, toned, tummy that and I push my nails in and pull up, scraping them across her flesh as you two face each other and fight.

Natalia: I'm no longer sure who is doing what to my poor body. Ewa has her hands on my tits... I think, but then I realize it is Ewa's hand on my right tit and Kim's hand on my left. I snap my teeth at Ewa's lips trying to bite her, and she just does the same as me, catching my lips a couple of times to make me moan in pain once more. Then I feel Kim pinching my nipple, and Ewa crushing my other tit, and I howl in pain, closing my eyes as tears roll down my cheeks. I am the referee, but now I'm getting double teamed.... "fucking bitches!!!!" I yell furious but too weak to stop Ewa from putting me once again in between the two of you. Now Kim is slapping me, and all I can do is squirm while my body is crushed between the two big titted whores.

"Let me out! " I yell desperately as I try to push Ewa's chin with one hand.... my other arm reaching behind me trying to grab Kim's hair to pull it "fucking stop!" I keep yelling, but nobody is paying any attention. The fans are screaming like wild animals, obviously loving the action and I know I'm not getting any help from anyone right now. I could deduct some of your points.... but I guess right now nobody cares about the score. "FUUUUUUUUUUK!" I gasp...feeling like I'm going to pass out...my body completely soaked with sweat, tears, cum, and cheese.

Ewa S: The break works, well, somewhat. I can still hear the CRACKING of palms against flesh, hitting and hurting and stinging, but the burns are not spawned on my cheek or neck or shoulder, it's all against our paint taco licker deluxe. The bitch who finally is wearing the perfect makeup and hairdo, thanks to my insight and contribution. I twist Natty's right breast with my hand, watching her face twist in pain, and I scream back. "BITCH YOU SHOULD THANK ME; I GAVE YOU AN UPGRADED MAKEOVER... HUNGGHH!!"

I grunt suddenly as her palm EXPLODES into my chin, sending my teeth cracking shut, and my neck, weakened from the vicious, non-stop hair pulling is yanked back, and I am thrust over, rolling as I suddenly feel Natty's body sprawled atop of me. "NGGHHH! GET OFF ME!!" I yelp as I reach up with both hands and I grab at her chin, pushing it back. But there is a sudden jolt that travels my body as her paint-smeared kitty brushes against mine. "Nnnghhh!!"

I squint in pain, and like fucking magic, I lose two fucking whole seconds. They just disappear as if I got jolted through the time stream, and I feel a hard CRACKKK on my cheek. I 'm not sure who delivered it, Kim or Natalia, but I have no way of telling with my chestnut hair wrapped around my face, covering it. And the cxnt is doing nothing in the way of pulling her taco off mine, in fact, I can feel the GRINDING between our labia, her clit pushing against my own, and I wince, keeping my right hand against her chin to push her head away, my left pulling outwards. But my lapse in judgment, forgetting about the redheaded threat is immediately corrected, as I feel the back of my head smack into something large, round, and firm, accidentally backhanding Kim against one of her boobs!

Kimberly: Like the start... this couldn't be any better. When it all matters, halfway through round three, Ewa's not fighting me, she's dealing with our cheese-crazed referee. I pull Natty's hair hard, pulling her face away from Ewa as I smack into her side and then claw down Natty's stomach. But this bitch can fight, and even with claws in her abs she thrusts her palm up into the space between her face and Ewa's and she thrusts her palms into Ewa's face and thrust's Ewa's head back and the two of you go rolling over onto Ewa's back with Natty on top, shoving her head down into the mat with Natty's body, slick with the mixture of tonight's events, smearing down on Ewa's body.

I watch as I catch my breath for just a moment as Natty thrusts down and whether intentionally or not, her Mexican kitty smears across Ewa's and I can see the look of pleasure and frustration in Ewa's face. And as the two whores moan and fight with their hands on each other's chin, their teeth snapping at each other's fingers which are just out of reach, I raise my right hand and slap it down hard onto Ewa's hair covered face.

Ewa seems stunned as my hand pulls back. For a second, maybe two, it's almost like she's not moving at all, and ... omg... could she be out? But a moment later she's back, and I can hear her moaning as the horny Mexican whore grind herself down on my polish rival, grinding her clit into Ewa's. I move in for another slap, raising my hand even higher knowing there are points to be had, enough to really lock in this fight once and for all if I can make this bitch pass out, but as I lift my right hand into the air to strike Ewa's face again, her hand flings back, backhanding me across my right breast. It's not enough to hurt me, but enough to stop me for a second, and in that moment her fucking hand turns, and she grabs onto my breast, latching on and digging her nails in.

"FUCKK YOU WHORE!!! I scream as my hand swings down wildly, missing your face and instead of striking Natty on the side, just hits her underarm. I pull forward into you from your grip, and my hand slides down, clawing down Natty's side, over the side of her breast, and down to your larger tit which bulges out around hers. I press my nails in and I squeeze, as we each one hand titclaw each other, and I slump forward, my head coming to rest on your shoulder as we claw each other. My mouth opens. My taste buds taste your sweaty skin again as they have so many times before, and I bite down into this polish cxnt as we claw each other's bulging breasts.

Natalia: Now I am fighting Ewa, we both trying to bite the other like wild bitches with our hands pushing the other's chin. My head pushed far high, making me stare at the fans and the blinding flashes of their cameras. They love this almost as much as I hate it. And I try to overpower Ewa, despite how tired I am, grinding my body into her, trying to make the cheese she spilled on me stick to her body...and while I do that my tits start to massage her own massive breasts as my pussy slams against her over and over again.

I wince and growl in anger, hating how good her body feels...and much to my shame, I can feel myself starting to get turned on. I've almost forgotten completely about Kim as my hips start to grind against Ewa, making my clit sword fight hers for a bit... until Kim reminds both of us she is still there, missing Ewa to strike me! "Aaaaaaagghhhh... fucking cxnt!" I yell as I let go Ewa... Kim's claws are running down my side, and once more I'm getting trapped between you two... I start to shake my body furiously... trying to slip free and roll out of this death trap. "Let me gooo!"

Ewa S: I don't fucking know what is wrong with this IDIOT Ref tramp above me! Let her go? I'm getting CRUSHED right now. Her weight atop of me, and just because she fucking wants to take advantage of my sore, aching sex that got out of an orgasm into a slapping treatment into a clawing abuse. And now, she just grinds down on me, playing fence with her clit, just like her nipples graze and flick my own. My head pinned down, forced to the side, right cheek brushing into the sweat and cum soaked mat, my hair mummy wrapping my head, and covering my stinging, sore lips.

My left hand is just clutching at something of Kim's, it's large, round, and centered by a little horn, that I try to claw and pinch. But without being able to see, I'm certainly NOT doing the better game there, especially with Kim sliding up and pressing her back down on Natalia. Sure, the DIMWIT ref thinks she's in trouble, but it's me, the one on the bottom who can truly realize the real aim of this fucking bitch, who I am officially in a fight with. One where we are halfway through round three and neither have scored a point yet.

She wants to crush me. To flatten me, and with her body pressing down on Natalia's back, she not only forces my hand off her breast, but causes their combined weights to PUSH down on me, flattening me, and I gasp out. It's hard as it is to breathe with Natty's hand forcing my neck to the side, but now, my ribs creak and ache. And I squirm, my legs shifting, joined now with the two other sets. Toenails are scraping and poking, and if it's not Natalia's limbs trapping mine, it's surely Kim's grinding down. We form a little three-layered pancake on the floor, and I'm just aching, gasping.

My left hand swats wildly at your right sides, sometimes hitting Natalia, sometimes Kim, my right breast clawed by the side, scratched and scraped. My right struggling to keep the pressure up on Natalia's chin, but I am slowly losing my strength, grimacing, gasping as my arm falters, and with it, Natty's D's just flatten mine out. Grinding them to my chest, trapping them, and ensuring that any breath that leaves my lungs is not replaced. My voice is turning into a whimper as I just flutter, coughing, croaking, choked and crushed, as my eyes begin to roll, and my consciousness begins to fucking fade... AGAIN... FUCK!!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUuuuucccc....kk......k.........

« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 06:17:10 AM by CrimsonDesire »

Offline CrimsonDesire

Kimberly: Ewa grabs my tit, and I go stumbling toward, slapping down the two whores in front of me and clawing down Natty's side and breast down the Ewa's, and we maul and squeeze each other. The whole world seems to love to watch us scratch and slap and bite each other's tits, and we're delighted to oblige. Fuck. We might enjoy it more than they do. And as I drop down my mouth comes to Ewa's shoulder and I bite, but it's only temporary, just enough to make sure that that bitch stays in place as I start to shift my legs, getting to my knees, and getting myself up over and onto Natalia and make this cxnt deal with not just Natty's weight but mine.

Our breasts pull from each other's hands as I move over onto on Natalia's back and start to press down, and I can hear the grasping and grunting of my rival underneath us as she's crushed down into the mat. Our legs kick and fight, toes scratching at each other as Ewa struggles with everything that she has, just like she always does. Her left hand swings wildly, slapping Natty in the side and then me and back and forth, slapping whatever skin she can find as she desperately tries to push us off. And then there is a drop as Ewa's arm falters... and I smile.

Natty drops entirely onto Ewa, and I can feel Natty's smaller but firm tits crushing down on Ewa's breasts. And I just keep pushing down. Hearing Ewa's breathe leaving her hips but her lungs never filling again. My arms snake around Natty. One hand is sliding between our stomachs and down between both your legs. The other sliding down her side to you and pulling on your skin with my nails and hands to pull myself down on you more.

I slide my hand between your kitties, and I can feel both of your swollen, throbbing clits going from stabbing each other to stabbing against my hand, and I start to rub it back and forth against both of you. I slam my hips down into Natty's ass, making sure to keep your hips together as Ewa's eyes start to flutter, and I use my hand to fuck you both as I grind myself down on Natty's sexy, tight ass, giving Natty a front row view to what's happening to you, something so obvious even our dumb cxnt of a ref couldn't miss it.

Natalia: Once again I'm trapped into the two bitches, getting crushed... but this time we are forming a nice pile, with Ewa on bottom and Kim on top. I can barely breathe at all...but still I can't stop myself from grinding my body against Ewa's hot curves. I hate her... I hate her so much I can't put it in words...and yet she never stops from turning me on...even when I'm covered in... this mess, even when it hurts so much... I continue grinding myself against Ewa, while Kim sits on us. My pussy hammering itself down on Ewa's sex... my nipples trying to flicker Ewa's own as my tits crush Ewa's bigger pair. And I can feel Kim taking full advantage of the situation, pushing her weight on mine and slipping one hand between Ewa's and my sex to start tormenting us.

I can feel Kim grinding my ass from behind...and I'm pretty sure now that she will be doing it again when this fight ends since it seems pretty obvious Ewa is going to lose it.... and it is completely her fault for being a cxnt. I look up at the clock, there is still time left in this fight but looking down at Ewa it seems she is pretty much done.... and it seems like this is the perfect chance to get some revenge on her. I push hard on her face with one hand, and with my left, I try to cover her mouth to block it... then letting her head go I pinch her nose to stop her from breathing. Timing my hips with Kim's thrusts I grind my sex against Ewa's again and again, trying to make her cum and make her pass out. "Enjoy the void bitch......." I say with a wicked smile.

Ewa S: Nnghh... no... fucking... nooo. My eyes flicker with a flash of determination... I won't... I can't. It's. It's only 4 points difference... Glancing at the clock, I see a number... is it a three? Or an eight? I can't tell... My vision blurred by hair and tears. And my lungs just burn, under my crushed, aching ribs that just threaten to fucking COLLAPSE any second now. I am whimpering and sobbing. But you fucking cxntS don't let me get a second... I can feel the hand slipping between our hips.

The fingers that now nestle against my clit, rubbing it feverishly perfectly framing it for Natty's engorged head to just slam, pummel, and batter into it. My left hand swings, but it's no longer even making it to the sweaty, paint-smeared flesh. All I can feel is the gyrating hips above me, moving with such power and determination as you join forces to FUCK me down into the ground. Fuck. No... I thought this was fuck the ref, and now, it's turning into group-fuck the Ewa!

I feel Natty's hand slide up, from my jaw and wrap around my mouth. Palms are pressing against my lips, smothering them in, and the other pinching my nose shut. A picture-perfect hand smother. And I hear the angry voice, hissing with her Latina spiced accent the words. She IS going to send me off... The fucking REF... By all means, foregoing her neutrality and all, and now, she wants to not only smother me out but make sure I go out with another, powerful orgasm before she tallies the points to Kim.

FUCK... I grimace, moaning, I whimper and try to turn my head, but there is barely any air left in my lungs, the asphyxiation working in her favor, as I begin to tremble, to shudder, and with a series of muffled groans and cries I shudder and CUMMMMM hard, exploding against the onslaught of Natty's kitty and Kim's expert fingers, my eyes rolling back into my head as I am literally sent to the void, a moan trailing off, but my last thoughts are going back to that moment, smacking the Nacho plate on Natty's head, and I have one clear thought on my mind...

It was SO fucking worth it.....

Kimberly: I grind myself hard. I haven't cum yet, and fuck do I need. I am grinding hard on Natty's ass as I push down and rub my hand quickly back and forth across your clits, framing them for each other so you two can grind it out between me. But Natty... oh, this sexy bitch never ceases to surprise me.

If you didn't recognize her face from the PPV fights and just saw her walking down the street, you'd probably assume she was just a sweet, simple Hispanic girl. You'd have no idea the fucking hellcat she is. You'd have no idea that she's the kind of bitch to drive her clit down into another woman's while covering her mouth and nose with her hand and telling her to enjoy the fucking void. But that's who this bitch is, and that's why fan's love her. Even her fucking rivals love her, even if they won't admit it.

And Natty makes good on her promise, sending Ewa off just as she had planned. I feel Ewa's body start to shake and tremble and shudder. I hear her groans, one last loud, but muffled moan, and then a burst of wetness against my fingers. Ewa's head drops back and MMMMMMMMM YESSSSSS I think to myself. I grab Natty tight, pulling her into me as we lay upon Ewa, and I grind and grind and grind, grinding myself on her ass until I shudder, cumming against the crack of her ass and gushing my honey down her ass and over her holes.

"UHNNNNNNMMMMM" I scream out as I cum, working Natty in my fingers for as long as I can before I finally just collapse, rolling off Natty and falling to the mat next to Ewa. My body is aching and exhausted and scratched and even bleeding slightly. My thighs are glistening with sweat and cum. The crowd is screaming. And I look over at Natty on top of Ewa and smile as I think about what I'm going to do to her when this is official over.

Natalia: Despite how uncomfortable and furious I am...and how much my body hurts... I'm fucking loving this. There is no way around it, I'm a bit of a sadist and smothering a bitch while fucking her is a huge turn on for me... even more so if that fucking bitch deserves it more than anyone in this world. And Ewa's body is so fucking hot..., and she looks so gorgeous when she is about to pass the fuck out. Kim grinding my ass from behind and using her hand to keep Ewa's clit and mine locked only makes this even better... and I grind myself down on Ewa full of fire and zeal determined to make this bitch cum before I send her to the dreamland. And I know that as much as I Ewa may hate this, it is turning her on too. And I'm very proud of my ability to make girls cum against their will... even if I'm getting a lot of help right now.

I grind Ewa down mercilessly, and in a second I can feel her cumming... just as she starts passing out.... and just as Kim starts to grind my ass more furiously...and almost at the same time they both cum!!!.. squirting one in my ass and the other against my pussy. "aaaaaahhhh you bitches...." I moan, blushing bright red as I realize I'm not going to be able to control myself another second....and in an instant, I'm howling with pleasure as

I cuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmm yesss... yessssssssssss...."

I moan into the microphone that is barely still in place after all this fighting. I feel like my body is going completely limp over Ewa...just as hers does... and Kim slips off us. I lay on Ewa for a bit longer catching my breath before pushing myself off her to the opposite side from where Kim is laying. I look at Ewa's gorgeous body and announce. "3 points for Kim for knocking Ewa out.... minus 5 points for Ewa for unsportlady like conduct..."

I then grab Ewa's hair and pull it hard, to make her sit up, slipping behind her and sliding my arms under her armpits I push her shoulders up, moving my hands to the back of her head as I get on my knees, trying to get her to her knees too trapped in a full nelson...pressing my chest against her back, trying to make her push her big tits forward towards Kim... The fight is pretty much decided...but there is still time in the clock to make Ewa pay for dipping cheese on me.

Score - Ewa:6; Kim: 18

Kimberly: For a moment, I just lay there. Breathing. Processing. Trying to recover. I couldn't tell you what the fuck this wild and crazy referee has planned next, so I keep my eyes on the two of you, and I feel a bit of relief as Natty rolls off to Ewa's other side. Sure, Ewa is between us now, but the only thing moving right now is her breasts rising and falling with each breath. The three of us lay here. Hated rivals who just got done having a threesome where one bitch cummed on the other's ass while holding your clits together and another smothered the third woman unconscious, and yet somehow we all manage to orgasm almost simultaneously together.

I smile as Natty announces the points. No one has stopped the clock which is probably a good thing at this point. I shift to my knees, waiting for Ewa to come back and watching the time tick by, but then Natty starts to move and that look in her eyes... ohhhh if looks could kill, the way she glares at Ewa tells me something very naughty is about to happen.

Natty starts to pick Ewa up. The way Ewa's head moves it looks like she's starting to come to, but I can't be entirely sure. What the fuck is... OMG... Natty slides her arms under Ewa's arms and pushes up, locking her hands behind her head and putting her into a full nelson as she gets her up to her knees. For the moment Ewa's head hangs as Natty pushes her body into Ewa's from behind and holds her up for me. I move in front of Ewa, and I start to brush the hair from your face.

"You there, bitch?" I ask, making sure I can see your eyes before I do what Natty obviously wants me to do. I finally get a look at your eyes. They aren't rolled back. They are staring at me, glaring angrily and with hate. "There you are, BITCH," I say with a smirk as my hands shoot up under your breasts, grabbing them by the undersides and squeezing, pushing my nails in and pushing my hands towards each other, forcing your massive tits, the pride of Poland, together as Natty offers me something pricelessly... the chance to let my nails dance and play on my most hated rival's body.

Ewa S: For a little bit, there is just peace. And quiet. And serenity. I'm laying on that beautiful beach, watching the sunset, a Margarita in hand. I'm just relaxed and serene, except for that itch. I look down, and I'm covered in tiny baby crabs! Thousands of them crawling on my legs and breasts and arms. I scream. Or try to, and I jump, spinning and flailing. No sound is coming out. It almost feels like my lungs are filled with rocks. Then the crabs disappear, so does the bitch, but the tingling, the tickling remains. And slowly, as everything plunges into darkness, the sensation slowly turning to pinching, to aches, to bruising as my consciousness returns. And I softly begin to moan, my voice returning, the darkness fading, and I slowly, very slowly come to.

The first thing I feel is the pressure at the back of my neck. My head forced down. My chin is resting on my chest bone, making it even harder to breathe, as I moan. My arms curled up like chicken wings, flapping weakly, my body trapped in the full nelson. And is it weird that without even looking, I can tell EXACTLY who is holding me up, just by how thick and hard her nipples feel? Natalia has some of the biggest in the business, and they are like bullets pushing into my back. I moan and try to wiggle, but I'm totally open and vulnerable.

Then I see them, the knees shuffling closer. The redhead is settling in front of me, and I grit on my teeth, hissing "Bite me, cxnt." I know I'm fucked, it's all over now, but I will be damned to fucking show this whore any kind of weakness. And without much care, she grabs my breasts and "AWWIIIEEHHH!!" I yelp, the fingers gouging into my flesh, the nails sinking into flesh, wrists twisting, pushing, shifting them and grinding them against one another. "FUCK FUCK FUUUUCK!" I squeal and grimace, my buttocks grinding into Natty's crotch.

Natalia: I push Ewa's head hard down, I want her chin pressed against her chest... I bet she can't see a thing with those huge boobs she has. I push myself into her, pressing my nipples on her flesh, stabbing her back, and slam my hips on her ass. It is all decided now. I'm going to get fucked by one of my rivals... but I'm going to make sure Ewa gets fucked too one way or another. "See what happens when you mess with me, bitch!" I whisper in Ewa's ear as I hold her in the full nelson, making sure her tits are fully exposed. I look over to Kim and give her a nod. "1 point for Kim for making Ewa scream like a bitch..." I announce having my fun now as the clock ticks down.

Score - Ewa: 6; Kim: 19

Kimberly: My grip softens for a moment, and I lean in directly to Ewa's face, making sure I'm far enough away that she can't lunge out and bite my lip or anything. I massage and knead her tits for the moment, rubbing them and caressing them, but with my nails pushed into your skin. "God, Ewa... it seems like this little Hispanic whore hates you even more than I do. What do you think, Natty? Who do you think hates this whore more?"

My hands suddenly pull down the front of your tits, clawing over your areolae and hard nipples and pulling free for a moment. "Ohhhh points for making you scream, whore.... I like that. Hold her up straight, Natty" I say as I watch Natty pull back, rubbing her breasts more and more into Ewa's back and rubbing herself on Ewa's ass. I can see the clock. Time is almost up. I breathe in deep as Natty pulls you up straight, stretch my hand across my chest and ...

SMACK! ... I backhand your gorgeous right breast hard and then swing my arm back again and SMACK!! My palm connects with your left breast, and each hard smack makes your chest bounce. I can see the clock ticking down, but I can also see just how much Natty loves this. So, I keep it up, slapping your tits back and forth with hard slap after hard slap that are meant to leave bruises on your glorious glands. But with time expiring, I want to end all this chaos and sex and hated with you screaming.

My hands latch on again, grabbing from the sides and smashing your sore breasts together and making your cleavage swell. It's an incredible site for me and Natty and the cameras and anyone at the event lucky enough to have a good angle. I look you straight in the eyes, spit in your face, tell you, "FUCK YOU... EWA" and then extend my thumbs, jamming my thumbnails right into the base of our sensitive nipples and squeezing on your tits as hard as I can, making your flesh bulge through my fingers as the crowd cheers with a wild frenzy.

Ewa S: I cry out in pain, my breasts attacked, mauled, clawed and twisted. And what is frustrating is the ease, the relaxed demeanor this cxnt shows while doing it. There is no rushing, no fear of retaliation with my arms tied up. Natty's lips brush against my ears, whispering her taunt, her little vindictive vengeance, and then adding insult to injury in the form of that point. FUCK I didn't scream that loud. Is there even a rule for that?

But I have no time to protest and bitch. I glare at the fucking cxnt. I heard the score, from Natty's lips and I fucking can't believe it. What the FUCK happened? We were 4 points apart, and now... we're 13??? HOW... I glance up to make sure I didn't hear it wrong, but the board verifies it, and my heart sinks watching the time remaining. LESS than a minute. And suddenly despair just beings to set in... HARD... WHAPPPPPP!!

The backhand cracks me across my face hard, my brain is rattled, and a spike of pain erupts down my neck and spine... The way it's held in the nelson makes me let out a loud CRY, as I feel some deep nerve pain, and hopefully not damage. I whimper, my eyes welling with tears. "Bi---bitches..." Then you move in to SMACK my breasts, swinging across one, and another, knocking them together and apart. Not stopping until my tanned breasts are bright pink with the hard smack marks.

The crowd cheering, as the clock ticks down, the entire minute almost swallowed I this assault. I glare at you, and I hiss defiantly; "no, fuck YOU, Kim... AIIIIEEHH!!" A shriek leaving my lips as the nails STAB into the base of my nipples as you push your thumbs in, almost inverting my nails back, as I just sob, trying to hold back the screams and pain. My back smeared with what's left of Natty's pain, feeling her cum-soaked crotch grinding into my ass.....

Natalia: I didn't think I would enjoy watching someone hurt Ewa so much. I mean of course I have enjoyed every time you lose a fight...but I always thought I rather be me doing the punishing... yet there is something so satisfying about holding you up while Kim destroys yours tits that I'm getting horny again despite the two hard orgasm... and I shamelessly rub my sex on Ewa's butt while Kim attacks those huge targets. I even lean my head over Ewa's shoulder to spit on her tits from above... just to watch the saliva fly as her tits get smacked all over her chest left and right. I look down at Ewa's tits as they get rocked and pure. It is like poetry in motion. I then lick Ewa's ear and bite it, sucking it and stretching it. Noticing the time is about to run out I lick her face and make sure to deduct some points of her before the buzz.

"Minus 3 points for Ewa for being such a weak cheap WHORE!" I yell in your ear and into the mic between your ear and my lips... right before the buzz signals the end of the match... and the crowd erupts in cheers celebrating Ewa's destruction. But I don't let Ewa go...holding her up a bit longer just because I love dominating her. "You lost cxnt... the match and the season.... and all because you are a fucking stupid bitch..." I whisper, and then I push Ewa down, letting her fall face and tits first into the mats as I get up... grabbing Kim's right wrist and pushing her arm into the air to declare her... "THE WINNER!"

Kimberly: I'm just... euphoric. Of all the ways I could have imagined this night going and ending, I never imagined Natty holding Ewa up for me and letting me, no... encouraging me to do my worst to those massive mammaries of her. But Natty is in full-blown sadistic lust right now, and I love it. She's taunting Ewa. Deducting points. Spiting at her tits. That little Mexican is getting herself worked up into a fucking frenzy, and I'm sure a fuck going to fuck her hard in that frenzy. I just smile at her, thinking about all the ways I'm going to fuck her as she taunts Ewa about losing and about losing the season as the buzzer sounds. I just let her keep going, working herself up more and more until she pushes Ewa down, and I watch Ewa slump to the floor in front of us.

Natty takes my hand and lifts it, declaring me the winner. I look up at the scoreboard and almost laugh when I see the final tally. My hand raised in the air with the crowd cheering and I look over at Natty, and I smirk as I think about the score.... "You know.... You either really hate this cxnt.... Or you really wanted me to win..." My eyes scan Natty's body one more time, and I think about that backside of hers lubed up with my honey, and I smile, "either way... go get my strapon, you little cxnt."

THE END

:-* :-* :-*  (One kiss from each of us for all of you who took the time to read all of this.)

« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 06:28:53 AM by CrimsonDesire »

Offline Stephanie Gibson v2.0

I am so incredibly torn about I feel about this fight.

One one hand the beauty is almost beyond anything I have ever had the opportunity to read, and the privilege I feel just to be able to read it makes me euphoric beyond merely ecstatic.

And on the other hand I know that forever I will be chasing this as the platinum standard of cyber fights, knowing that I'll never be able to match it.

Congratulations is far to inadequate an adulation for this achievement.  I am in awe of all three of you.  Thank you for sharing this with us!

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
You two (three) have done it again! What an amazing battle this was, for all three rounds!!! Thanks to the three of you for sharing, and to Kim for taking the time to put it all together. It was worth the wait!

I do have to say this... there could be a newcomer in the league, ready to make splash and use one of you to do it! *purrrrrrs*

Congrats to Kim on beating Ewa’s sexy ass, and congratulations on such an amazing performance!
xXx

Offline Rebecca P

I'm terribly jealous of all the writing skill on display here from everyone involved.  Fantastic job, all of you, and thank you for sharing it!

Offline CrimsonDesire

Thanks, Rebecca. I think you should call up whoever runs this futuristic league and tell them that you demand my next fight is against you. I'll sign that contract in a heartbeat.  ;)

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
Hmmmmm...