News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Starting my next story...could it be you

• 5 Replies

Offline AmerKeith

Starting my next story...could it be you
« on: January 23, 2018, 04:03:05 AM »
Hello everyone

just completed my first poll fight and posted the story.  Looking to start the next one, for those who volunteered already, my process is pretty simple.  I take the first two girls that are a good fit that message me.  do not reply to this thread i don't check it.  Message me if you are interested and be prepared to answer a few questions.  As previously mentioned here are the parameters:

1.) I do not choose the winner...both participants are posted on a poll and then we let the people choose.
2.) The storyline is that you will be participating in an underground lingerie catfight league and the matches are submission style matches with slapping and hairpulling allowed as well as sensual/sexual moves (think ultimate surrender style)  be sure if you volunteer you are ok with the potential sexual/sensual aspect of the fight.

Its a pretty simple process just volunteer and I will start to post the polls and we can let the fun begin. Looking forward to all of the participants and thank you in advance!!

Offline Blondie34

Re: Starting my next story...could it be you
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 08:38:43 AM »
Me!!
I'm a laid back person. I'm a mom and my girl will always come first in my life!!I love to compete!! Anything from sexual to NHB to tests of strength!! Really into titfights and all erotic encounters

Offline Leanna Owns You

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 11:58:24 PM »
Count me in, hun X
I lick, I grind, I suck, I pound - you name it I'll finish ya!

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 08:25:37 AM »
I'd like to take part :)

Offline Emily Summer

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 04:06:04 PM »
I would like to give a try

Offline Dvbfire1987

• God Member
  • Interested In Female submission wrestling and feet