News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ahna O'Reilly vs Janet Montgomery

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Ahna O'Reilly vs Janet Montgomery
« on: January 26, 2018, 03:51:02 AM »
Took place before season 3 start of Salem

{alt}
{alt}

For Janet Montgomery she had to heal from a war with Katie McGrath.  Katie survived this one and at times Janet could still feel Katies teeth on her nipple.  She spent two weeks with Katie after the fight both of them healing together.  She spent the rest of the time home with her family and at both places there were sightings of Aubrey Plaza.

While healing up she had a conversation with Rose Leslie and that matter needed to be settled

Today back in LA she  had received a strange invitation to meet at a bar.  Janet worried but it was time to go out and find out.  She walked into the bar and saw Ashley Greene, how could Ashley challenge her.  They made a truce to never fight each other years back.  Their friend circles became intertwined again and they reaffirmed the truce.

Ashley waved to her so she waved back.  She cautiously walked to her and Ashley got up and came over with a drink she then hugged Janet "So glad you got my message asking to meet me here."

"Thank god it?s a meeting.  I get a random out of the blue message to meet another actress.  Theres been so many since Katie who have come looking for me"

"Yeah I had this bitch Camilla Luddington beat me up after my fight with Teresa... She can have it but the last fight, hey did Lohan challenge you.  She unlike Camilla challenged me but it had to be done soon because she had things to do.  As if she has anything."

"Yeah challenged me to the pit fight if it could be open in a time she accepted which was as soon as possible because she was talking to people about work.  Camilla went for coffee with Kara a day after I left kara?s house, heard she was disappointed I wasn?t there no more nor was Katie."

"I know I?m going down a path which leads to Teresa and."  Ashley was near tears when she said it.  "We fought and fought."

"So you know that and are worried.  I?ve been hearing that you are better than ever though so why ask me here.."

?Those wars what ? how do you win them??

?Honestly I don?t know, neither Katie or I will ever claim what we did wasn?t war nor should we ever claim victory.  I survived the first one and she did something she regrets afterwards to survive the second.?

?Survival?No offence but you and Katie aren?t ? You don?t hate each other what about you and Plaza or Rose.?

?Rose is going to end up six feet under when we fight as for Aubrey? Yeah I see what you mean?  Janet paused ?Sometimes the fight just well you know gets out of hand.?

?How do you win those.?

?You fight and fight and fight and fight.  Aubrey does not give you a break at all, she wants her body against yours.  She sneaks in strong punches with all her dirty fighting and never have I met a woman who can hit and damage a stomach like Aubrey.?

?Really, you?d never say that looking at her.  You?d say she was dirty and fought to win but the stomach punching.?

?Aubrey and I went to war in the second fight, we went after each others bodies in a pure catfight.  I won and celebrated out in public where I got destroyed by Rose Leslie that red headed whore.  That red headed slag went after my stomach over and over again she needed weapons because she isn?t Aubrey.  I returned the favour but with everything Rose? I will kill that Ginger ?

?Wow, I know you wanted to fight her for a while but I didn?t realize it was so ? so.. You are going to hurt her aren?t you.?

?Rose? I?ll take whatever hurt she has to dish out to deliver even more.  I hate the sight of her, I hate the sight of gingers at this point.  Aubrey Plaza? Aubrey Plaza that woman I accepted a single fight with and she makes sure I grow because she grows.  She walked around areas I was in not to fight me but to let me know.  She ? Aubrey is? ?Something was taking Janet?s attention ?Is that a ginger??

Ashley looked and there was a red head in the bar but it wasn?t Rose Leslie.  It was too late to say anything, Janet was up and Ashley saw that girl was with friends.  That red head was coming at Janet it was Ahna O?Reilly

?Hows your tit.?  Ahna said laughing

?Thought you were someone else my apologies.?  Janet didn?t want to fight this girl she saw red hair and went red.

?That?s right walk away, McGrath beat you and you?re dodging Katie and fear Rose.?

Janet stopped and gripped the bar.  She looked over at Ashley and started to tap her fingers on the bar.  She took some deep breaths and was calmed down when she felt Ahna grab her by the wrist and turn her around ?I told you too??  CRACK

Janet Montgomery turned into a punch that busted up Ahna?s nose and put her back ten feet and on her ass after she could not keep her balance.

?Ahna you have a choice.  Walk out or get your ass kicked.  I don?t think you are capable of challenging me.?

Janet knew eyes were on her and felt Ashley Greene?s approval.  Ashley to her was a legend one of the most talented catfighters in Hollywood. 

She was here because the woman Ashley hated and was defeated by were about to rematch.  She hated the thought of rose Leslie but the way the feud of Ashley and Teresa was more similar to her feud with Aubrey at this point.

?I don?t fear you?.?  Ahna got up and was hit with a spinning kick to the chest and put back down.

?You should.?  Three women had been such a part of who Janet Montgomery was becoming.  It started with a war with Katie McGrath but they were friends.  Two fights, wins split and friendship now unbreakable which was funny consider the bones they broke in the fights.  They hated what they did to the other but knew how far they had to go to beat the other.  Aubrey Plaza started as a professional bout but now it was so personal that she couldn?t think of Aubrey without feeling Plaza?s body on her.  Rose Leslie was a ginger haired bitch that needed to be put down permanently.  She may have lost to Katie because of the pain from having her tit  bitten but Rose could bite her tits off and she?d keep going.

?Ahna I have you down to a tee? You likely thought my losing to Katie broke my will and that I?d become weak.  You have no talent at this, you aren?t mean enough and really you are only thinking you want to fight me because I engaged you.  Im not broken and I don?t fear Rose and damn sure don?t fear Aubrey.  So what I?m going to do is be nice to you and walk back to my friend.  You can leave here with your friends or you can lose a fight badly to me?

Janet walked over to Ashley ?When you bully someone they always have a friend who wants revenge and then that shit gets real personal.?

Ashley looked at Janet and nodded then over at Ahna O?Reilly who was weighing her options of getting up and fighting or crawling out.  She was in a similar situation with Danielle Panabaker and wondered how right Janet was.  She bullied Danielle Panabaker but still no one sought revenge but Caity Lotz warned her someone would.  Someone not her but someone.

?I?m not done yet.?  Ahna was up on her feet and Janet rolled her eyes.

Ashley grabbed Janet?s hand ?Ahna, you don?t have a chance? Please let me talk to Janet.  I have a major fight and want to pick her brain on beating the woman you have trouble with? I think its time for me and Teresa to fight again.?

?I respect that but she came over to me and if I need to slap my respect out of her then I will.  I can beat her.?
?No, Ahna you can?t.  You don?t have what it takes?  Ashley said quickly

Ahna threw a punch which Janet dodged and the fist was heading for ashley?s face when Janet used her forearm to stop the fists progression.   She then came forward and hit her shoulder into Ahna?s putting her back.  ?Acting, fighting you aren?t in my league on either.?  She motioned back at Ashley ?The reason I?m going to fight you is because if that punch of yours would have hit her you would be destroyed.  She has bigger fish to fry than you.?
Janet pushed Ahna away and looked over at Ahna?s friends.  She knew it was best to end this fight in a way that means she deals with no aftermath but a message is sent that you better be worth her time.

Janet?s stance was tight an Ahna had her elbows out was standing straight ahead.  So many ways Janet thought, so many ways to make her hurt. 

?Just so you know I decided to submit you.?

?Whatever?

Ahna tried to very telegraphed punches.  Janet moved her head back on one and rolled her shoulders on the other.  Ahna tried again this time Janet ducked under one then rolled under the second. 

Each of the combos were at the same speed and it wasn?t very fast.  Ahna was also trying her stronger hand first which was quicker.

The timing was down.  Janet blocked the right rolled under the left leaving a underhook and slid behind Ahna quickly got her other arm  around Ahna?s neck.  ?Tap now or I?ll choke you out.?

Ahna made a move to fight back and Janet tightened.  Instantly Janet had Ahna leaning forward and was putting more pressure on.  Ahna tapped Janets arm and Janet looke at Ahna?s friends ?You saw that.?  They said yes so Janet let go.

?I didn?t want to hurt her.?  Janet looked and walked over to Ahnas friends ?Tell her I?m sorry I thought she was Rose and I was out of line but if someone wants to fight me.  Tell her I?m sorry.?

Janet walked out with Ashley ?Its not that I was sorry for defending myself but did you see how she standed.  Its best to end that shit quick and when you do fight Teresa?

?I didn?t o that with Danielle? Ah well as long as Caity isn?t coming at me who is the worst they can send but for Teresa? I?ll fight an fight an find a way.?

?Its all we can do in a war.  Want it more.?   Janet thought about it ?I?d love to fight a big time challenge next someone new but I got to get to Salem for the third season.??

(Soon:  Rachel Melvin vs Sarah Butller; Jenna Dewan vs Jessica Lowndes; Aubrey Plaza vs Camilla Luddington)

Offline vals

• God Member
Re: Ahna O'Reilly vs Janet Montgomery
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 12:12:39 AM »
Nice story.

4on1