News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Poll

What would fans of female fighting like to see?

Hard, unscripted and competitive catfighting only
29 (41.4%)
Hard, unscripted and competitive titfighting only
7 (10%)
Mixture of both above
29 (41.4%)
Unscripted but "lighthearted" catfighting only
0 (0%)
Unscripted but "lighthearted" titfighting only
0 (0%)
Mixture of both above
5 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Voting closed: February 03, 2018, 02:12:08 AM

What's Hot?

• 20 Replies

Offline BustyClash

• Busty Clash
What's Hot?
« on: January 27, 2018, 01:50:13 AM »
So...some of you may know or recognize my profile name from a few years ago. Me and my (at the time) partner use to film some light catfighting / titfighting videos. Never really took it serious but had some fun along the way. After 8 years I've decided to have another go and make some more. The question I have for all you guys is; do you want to see real, unscripted catfighting or a return to the traditional "light" fighting with titfighting thrown in? Or maybe even a combination of the two?...Any thoughts, suggestions, ideas you might have then please feel free to comment. I have also included a little poll for some general voting. PS...the first fight under the relaunched BustyClash banner will be the two curvy girls below. Both 5'3", UK size 12 and 34G breasts so a very good match-up. Once again, comments welcome.

Offline BustyClash

• Busty Clash
Re: What's Hot?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 02:08:06 AM »
We are indeed!  ;) It was a very short run but unfortunately personal matters, work and general life got in the way and it fizzled out. Well funny you say that, I am planning on re-releasing the old footage via the website once it's up and running. It will either be very cheap (couple of ?/$'s) for FCF members or possibly even free!  :D     

Online Hammer48

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2018, 05:53:12 PM »
Welcome back and best wishes on your new endeavor! I love the idea of competitive and unscripted catfighting and titfighting from the new and improved BustyClash.

Offline AnnaTF

• come and get me girls
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2018, 05:59:12 PM »
Hard competitive unscripted titfighting is a niche that was only really filled a few times. Most notably by Tanya Kicks. Would love to see someone else take a crack at it.

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2018, 06:11:03 PM »
For me it depends on the girls.  I love unscripted fights if the girls are both into it and capable.  I currently love the stuff Mila Rose is doing which is unscripted.

If not, a good scripted match is entertaining if the girls can sell the moves and dialogue.

Love to see something here for a teaser.  Let me know so when to look for it.

Wild

PS - Liked your twitter page so far

https://twitter.com/BustyClash

« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 06:13:14 PM by WildAtHeart »

Offline jimibuzz1382

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2018, 05:57:27 PM »
Yes hard competitive catfights with NO SCRIPTS please!  ;D
Love the idea of bigger bustier women in an all-out catfights... Hard slaps hard punches, topless and nude. And would love to see more older mature housewives going at it hard with ECNWC/Crystal Films style rules.
And high quality HD video quality similiar to Suitfights...
 :) :) :) :D ;D

Offline BustyClash

• Busty Clash
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2018, 06:16:12 PM »
Thanks for all the input and votes guys, been a great help! :D
So far then, I'd say we're leaning towards the unscripted hard catfight which if I'm honest is how I was planning on taking with this new direction. I still really like the idea of competitive titfighting and think I will incorporate this in, one way or another.
Our first fight is going ahead on the 10th Feb in Manchester, UK and currently trying to source a location for the fight which is giving me a headache ::) but I'm sure we'll get there.
The fights this time around will be shot in 4K with lower definitions available for people on slower speed internet connections. Hopefully this will make them available to most people ;)   

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2018, 02:54:05 AM »
We are indeed!  ;) It was a very short run but unfortunately personal matters, work and general life got in the way and it fizzled out. Well funny you say that, I am planning on re-releasing the old footage via the website once it's up and running. It will either be very cheap (couple of ?/$'s) for FCF members or possibly even free!  :D   

Great to see you back in the fold.  Loved your stuff.  Could only access little bits of your vids on Dailymotion then one day they all disappeared.   Hope that you make them available again.  Will pay.

Offline BustyClash

• Busty Clash
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2018, 08:21:34 AM »
Thanks very much! Once the site is up and running we will offer free downloads to the old material for FCF members  ;)

Offline floon

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2018, 04:21:49 AM »
Man I always wanted to see Emily vs Madison in a nude wrestling-breast squashing
type match. I would sponsor the hell out of that. ;D

Offline BustyClash

• Busty Clash
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2018, 11:57:31 AM »
Yeah that would of been something to watch!  :D
Unfortunately Emily has long left the industry. I am still in contact with Madison though and she is keen to have another go at it. Might be worth to try and source her a new opponent...

Offline jimibuzz1382

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2018, 12:18:12 PM »
Good luck for the upcoming match! Both girls look a good match up  :) What kind of match will this be? Will this be fully competitive and what will the rules be?

Like to see them fight with face slaps and body punches but that would be up to the girls you recruit?   ???

Offline BustyClash

• Busty Clash
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2018, 03:37:07 PM »
Good luck for the upcoming match! Both girls look a good match up  :) What kind of match will this be? Will this be fully competitive and what will the rules be?

Like to see them fight with face slaps and body punches but that would be up to the girls you recruit?   ???

Thank you! :D
This will be a fully competitive and unscripted catfight. I do plan on producing competitive titfights and might even try to squeeze a bit on this fight ;) The girls will be slapping all over but no punching. This was decided by the girls and I only want them doing what they're comfortable in doing 8)

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2018, 08:44:12 PM »
Yep its very good to see you up and running again got most of your Titfight matches was glad there was a producer that specialized in titfights it being one of my favorite tactics in a catfight. Very much hope you incorporate titfight matches in your inventory of fights. Good luck with your upcoming Feb catfight.Bustyclash great name always thought great name for a titfight company. lol

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2018, 11:56:51 PM »
lOVE THE MATURE BUSTY LADIES WITH BUSHES WHO GRAB AT TIT AND PULL BUSH AT THE SAME TIME. Sadly never see it.