News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Real Competitive Catfights with nip slips

• 5 Replies

Offline ohmygodbri

Real Competitive Catfights with nip slips
« on: February 02, 2018, 03:32:31 PM »
Hi.  Can anyone recommend a site with real competitive catfights that have legit nipslips?  So far Italianfemalewrestling.com is the best site i've found.  Any others out there that are as good?

Thanks!

Offline Catfights1001

• God Member
Re: Real Competitive Catfights with nip slips
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 11:17:56 PM »
Hi.  Can anyone recommend a site with real competitive catfights that have legit nipslips?  So far Italianfemalewrestling.com is the best site i've found.  Any others out there that are as good?

Thanks!

Hello,

We have some, Match 167 is one.

Regards

Peter
http://GirlsWrestle.com

Offline ohmygodbri

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 06:23:47 AM »
Hi Peter,

Although the girls are very pretty and sure seems like a ton of nip slips, it's not really competitive wrestling.  I'm more after a real wrestling match where between the outfits and the effort given, nip slips occur.

Best

Offline Catfights1001

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2018, 01:25:30 PM »
Hi Peter,

Although the girls are very pretty and sure seems like a ton of nip slips, it's not really competitive wrestling.  I'm more after a real wrestling match where between the outfits and the effort given, nip slips occur.

Best

Hello,

Match 167 might not be competitive enough for you but we do have PLENTY of competitive matches, with nip slips.

Peter
http://GirlsWrestle.com

Offline haloman

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 03:12:54 PM »
Hi Peter,

Best

I know a few. Doommaidens, etc. PM me!

Offline ohmygodbri

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2018, 04:42:36 PM »
Thanks guys!  I did see some vids that look right up my alley on girlswrestle, doommaidens and XXXXXX.  Please keep the suggestions coming!