News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Megan Fox vs Emma Watson - Hardcore Slave Match -From the Archives

• 4 Replies

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
Hey All,

So I've digging around my documents and I have a few stories that I've helped written from chat or boardhost that I've never posted here. Well, I've decided that its time for me to share to you all, so please enjoy and perhaps more is to come. :)

In addition, I don't really remember my co-authors in most of these, so if you are out there, let me know I'd like to give you credit.

Megan Fox vs Emma Watson.

{alt} vs {alt}

It all began with lust and jealousy, or so what many suspected Megan Fox was feeling when she called out Emma for being a prudy princess, and calling Emma her personal slave in public for weeks. Emma, with surprising grace, did not rise to the bait initially, politing asking Megan to stop. However this seem to embolden Megan and she continued the torment for many weeks, saying the Emma would have prove she wasn't her slave first!

Emma hesitated at this challenge, Megan had challenged and beaten many women in the past, such as Rosie Hunington and Scarlett Johansson. And afterwards, Megan forced them to be their slave for a whole month, often recording her exploits. The thought of something happening her were unpleasant to think about, let alone risk, so Emma held off accepting a fight, and Megan reveled in her cowardice. However this all came to an end, when at a charity event, where Megan's fondlings and taunts were too much and Emma finally snapped and accepted the challenge. They agreed to have it the next week in a hotel lobby, stake were no rules, submission only, and the loser becomes the winner's slave for a time. The day soon arrived....

Wearing a knee-length black dress that hugs her fit body without being overly tight, Megan patiently waits for that prude-y little b###h Emma Watson to show herself. Tapping her black high heel on the marble floor, she ponders thinks about all the places she'll make Emma cry in; there's some fancy type restaurant attached to the lobby that could be fun, the enclosed space of the elevator would make things interesting, and that sports lounge with the massive bar top... Megan was exciting herself with all of these thoughts to the point that she almost didn't even notice when Emma walked in.

Emma, wearing a stunning white dress that was loose and elegant walked into the lobby. She scanned the area, noting the location of everything and smile when she saw her opponent. Megan is going to be mighty surprised when she faces her, Emma thought to herself. It will most satisfying to teach this brat some manners. She smiled as she walked up to Megan, saying

"My My, aren't you the early bird! Guess you have to been, since you need to blow as many producers as possible!"

"My, my..." Megan replies, "the little prude has a dirty mouth and is quick to use it." Fox then leans in close to her opponent and her lowers her voice to a seductive whisper, "Tearing that off of you is going to be so.... satisfying." She practically moans the word 'satisfying' getting a disgusted grimace from Emma in response. Seeing her expression change spurs Megan on further and she continues, "but that's only the beginning..."

A second after that statement, Emma swings a slap towards Megan's cheek that she manages to block before grabbing a fistful of Watson's hair and driving her fist hard into her stomach. "Any more insults, Emma?" Megan asks as her opponent gasps for breath.

Emma gave a gasp of pain as Megan's fist hit her stomach. She hadnt expected the punch and her abs only absorbed part of it. Despite this, Emma gritted her teeth, and immediately grabbed both of Megan's legs. Megan gave a scream of surprise as she found herself lifted up and slammed against the hard floor. The impact stunned Megan, and she let go of Emma's hair in the process

Emma immediately jump on her and started to slap her over and over again in the face, saying.

"I've got plenty you diseased harlot"

Completely shocked at Emma's sudden surge of strength, Megan finds herself on her back with Emma on top of her and before she realizes what just happened, each of her cheeks received two powerful smacks from Emma, turning her head side to side and flailing her hair about. 'She's going to be tougher than I thought' Megan thinks to herself as she uses her arms to protect her face from Watson's attack.

The next several slaps from Emma are harmlessly deflected by Fox's forearms and eventually Megan manages to grab hold of Watson's wrists and quickly pulls her forward. Emma yelps in surprise as she's suddenly jerked forward and finds herself trapped as Megan trapped her head in a headlock with her right arm.

"You can blubber any more of your insults into my crotch, little miss priss." Megan grunts while squeezing Emma's head and wrapping her legs around the Brit's waist.

Emma was caught off guard by Megan's sudden maneuver and gave a grunt of pain as Megan's legs wrapped around her waist. Emma was impressed and shock by Megan's ferocity, her reputation seems justified it seem. Emma tried to force Megan arms off her head, but the position was too awkward for her to do anything.

Despite this, the fight was still young and while momentarily trapped, Emma responded to Megan as she thought of a way to break free, saying.

"Blubber? Just like you and your blubbery ass?"

"'Blubber'?! On THIS body?!" Megan replies. "I don't think so, b###h!" She continues as she squeezes her arm tighter and constricts her legs, forcing her dress to ride up her thighs. Megan takes great pleasure in the grunts and groans as she struggles to break free, and continues to flex her thighs, crushing Emma's midsection in the process. "C'mon Emma, I mean I knew I'd win, but I didn't expect it to be quite this easy..." Megan mocks as she takes notice for the first time the several onlookers that have gathered around the two celebrities, giving one side of them a knowing wink.

Megan mocking burned, but her overconfidence will get the better of her, though Emma. While Megan was distracted, she failed to notice that Emma, had adjusted her feet. Using her arms to grab Megan's legs, Emma pushed off her feet and stood up on them, lifting Megan along with her.

Megan realized the danger she found herself suddenly in, but could do nothing as Emma ran forward and slammed her hard against a column in the hotel lobby. Megan gave an silent gasp of pain as her back hit the column, and she let go of Emma's head and loosened her hold.

Emma gave a gasp of relief as she did this, but did not let up and pushed Megan hard against the column again, followed by two hard punches to the stomach. As Megan bends over in pain, Emma grabbed her head and forced her in between her legs, through the opening in her white dress and began to squeeze in a standing head scissors.

"Not so easy is it whore?"

Megan is again surprised by Emma's strength when she loses her dominant position over the Brit and is smashed against a hard marble column. Groaning in pain, Fox vows to no longer underestimate her opponent, especially when she feels the muscles in Watson's legs flexing, squeezing her neck and cheeks until her face is beet red.

"Anyone want to bet on whether or not this slut is wearing any panties?" Emma chuckles out to the small crowd watching the two women fight as she slowly begins pulling the bottom of Megan's dress up her legs. When the black lace of Megan's dress reaches the top of her thighs, Emma's expressions suddenly changes from smug arrogance to shock as Fox drives her shoulders forward and drives Emma back first into the hard floor.

While the move was successful in getting Emma to loosen her scissor hold on Megan's head, Fox had inadvertently slammed her own head into the floor, leaving both women dazed as they tried to recover and shift the fight to somewhere else.

Emma saw spots for a few seconds, but soon was able to brush them off. Megan on the other hand, seemed to have taken the worse of it, and was still recovering as Emma got up. With a gritted smile, Emma grabbed Megan by the hair and lifted to her feet.

Seeing a fancy buffet laid out in the nearby restaurant, Emma dragged Megan to the restaurant, occasionally kneeing her to keep her cooperative, and grabbed a peeled banana, saying.

"Harlots like you could never attend such a high class restaurant like this. The only thing you are any good at is this!" At which Emma punched Megan's stomach and forced the banana down her throat as Megan as Megan's eyes widen in surprise.

Megan had recovered from her blow to the head, but the humiliation of having a banana shoved into her mouth was even worse than any physical pain she had felt during her short fight. She bit down and spit out the parts of the banana that had been in her mouth while Emma shoved the rest of the banana into Fox's face before slamming Megan's face hard into the buffet's sneeze-guard. With her free hand, Emma reached under the plexi-glass and grabbed handfuls of condiments like lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, and onions, etc, before shoving her opened palm into Megan's face, smearing the contents all over Fox's features and into nose and mouth.

Flailing about in a panic as Emma attacked her with the contents of the buffet, Megan frantically pushed at her tormentor's shoulder's, but she was too disoriented to do much and Emma just laughed as she kneed Megan in the stomach again while scrubbing Fox's face with whatever she could find at the buffet.

Emma smiled, the battle was going well so far, but she knew that she couldnt relent. With a smile that could kill, Emma grabbed Megan's hair and shoved her face into the buffet bunt cake. As Megan flailed her arms in panic and need for air, Emma laughed, saying.

"What's wrong Megan? I thought a blubber ass like you likes to eat cake! You seem to be feeding it well!" At which Emma grabbed Megan's dress and forced it upward to reveal a black thong. With a raised hand, Emma start to spank it, saying with each spank.

"Look" SPANK, "AT" SPANK "This" SPANK, "Blubbery" SPANK "ASS!"

While the physical pain she felt was minimal and allowed her some time to recover, the humiliation Megan felt when Emma turned her face into a buffet of it's own was much worse; and when her ass was exposed to the small crowd, only for it to be spanked at Watson's whim, just made everything that much worse for Megan.

Embarrassed and humiliated, Megan used that feeling to fuel the rage building inside her and used a move that Emma had done to her. Grabbing Emma's thighs, Fox stood up and drove herself forward, smashing Watson's body hard into the edge of one of the booths in the restaurant. While Emma gasped for breath, Megan used the Brit's elegant white dress to wipe off her face, ruining the expensive garment in the process.

"You ####ing cxnt!" Megan screams as she grabs a ketchup and mustard bottle off the nearest table and squeezes them both, squirting red and yellow sauces all over Watson's face. "#### YOU!" Fox shouts as Emma struggles against her.

Emma had gotten too overconfident, she thought to herself as Megan slammed her against the booth. Yet these thoughts were whisked away when Megan brought up the bottles of condiments and squirted them in her face. Emma gave a yelp of disgust as the ketchup and mustard fell onto her face and she turned away in disgust.

This gave Megan time to grab Emma by the hair and with a yell of rage, yank it and throw her onto a restaurant table, landing on in with a painful crunch. As Emma arched her back in pain, Megan loomed over her.

With one hand wrapped in Watson's hair, Megan used her other to open and shake some burning salt onto Emma's frustrated face. Before Megan do much in the way of offenses the flimsy table collapses and both women fall down to the floor.

Wanting out of the restaurant, Megan made her back toward the kitchen, dragging an unwilling Emma back toward the kitchen. "You ready to get deep-fried, b###h?" Megan asks in a mocking tone.

Emma moaned and groaned as Megan dragged her into the kitchen. The concept of being "deep fried" scared Emma to some degree, as she wasnt sure what that meant.

Fortunately, as they burst through the doors, there seemed to be no fryer, but that didnt stop Megan from slamming Emma hard onto a cutting board twice, before letting go of Emma's hair and backing off to fetch something.

Megan left Emma in a groaning daze on the large wooden cutting board in search of a weapon or something she could to use to humiliate her opponent. Unfortunately for Fox, Emma wasn't quite as incapacitated as she thought and Watson tackled her from behind, sending both women crashing through the employee entrance and into a dimly lit corridor at the interior of the hotel.

Groaning in pain and discomfort when she was slammed down to the floor, Megan too out of it to realize that Emma had ripped off a large chunk of the back of her black dress and used it to wipe her face clean of everything Fox had poured onto it. With a mighty grunt of exertion, Megan got on her hands and knees under her, throwing Emma off of her back and allowing her to get back to her feet with her once form-fitting dress now hanging loosely off her shoulders.

Emma was glad to be out of the kitchen. The idea of deep fry seemed unpleasant to Emma and she did not want to risk it. Fortunately for her, it seemed like Megan took the worst of that tackle, and gave Emma time to recover, clean up and scan the environment.

I saw that the kitchen connected to the sport lounge and wanting to fulfill Megan's wish to keep things public, Emma grabbed Megan by the arm and irish whipped her through the doors into the Sport Lounge. Megan offered little resistance to the momentum and continued running until her stomach hit the bar top hard, knocking the air out of her.

Megan's entrance startled the customers in the lounge and Emma walked confidently up to her and grabbed the back of her partially exposed dress. With a hint of mischievous glee, Emma ripped it apart fully, to reveal a black bra and thong lingerie. Megan instinctively tried to cover herself up as Emma laughed and said to the crowd.

"Here Ladies and Gentleman, is the harlot is her most comfortable form!"

At which Emma walked forward and try to grab Megan's hair again.

Megan's plan to strip and humiliate Emma in front of a crowd was backfiring spectacularly and she was beginning to wonder if challenging her was a mistake. She couldn't dwell on that thought for long as Emma was already approaching her with her hands raised aiming for Megan's hair. Thinking quickly as the Brit marched toward her, Megan used her foot to shove a barstool in Emma's path, causing her awkwardly stumble forward while Fox climbed up and over the bar.

"You b###h!" Megan shouted at Emma. "I loved that dress!" When Emma regained her footing Fox was waiting for her and used the drink dispenser to spray dark brown soda all over Watson's elegant white dress, ruining it instantly. Emma looked down at stained white fabric in surprised anger, distracting her for a moment as Megan reached over and tried to tear the dress from the Brit's body. Emma's dress was apparently made from a stronger fabric than Megan's because the darker brunette was having serious trouble with it.

That b###h completely ruined my dress, thought Emma to herself as she looked at the stain. Her moment distraction allowed Megan to attack and pull at her dress, but surprisingly to no avail. The attempt however angered Emma, and with a disgusted exclamation, she slapped Megan so hard that it threw her off her dress and into the bar top.

As Megan leaned on it and tried to recover from the vicious slap, Emma brush her dress slightly of Megan's fingerprints and said.

"You slut, not only did you ruin my dress, you tried to rip it off. Well I'll have you know, that I dont get my dresses from the thrift store like you. The only one who will be taking off my dress, is myself!"

With that, Emma grabbed the clasp of her stained dress and dislodged it. With a slight shift of her shoulder, she dropped her dress in front of everyone, to revel a white and thong lingerie. As men gawked at Emma, Emma smiled and said.

"Now we can truly see who has the better body! And that of course is me!"

"No one has a better body than me!" Megan shouts as she lunges at Emma and tackles her down to the floor, raining slaps to Watson's face and chest when she mounted the Brit's midsection. Fox smiles when she sees Emma's cheeks turn beet red as her face is knocked back and forth after each powerful 'SMACK'. Enjoying her display of dominance a little too much, Megan was caught off when Emma reached up and yanked hard on her black hair, pulling Fox off of her before rolling away.

Both women got to their feet, staring hatefully at one another as they raised their hands in preparation for their next attack.

Emma looked at Megan, mildly surprised. Seem like the hellcat has some fight in her. Determined to put a stop to that, Emma charged at Megan, who charged at the same time.

As soon as they clashed, it became a battle of nails and slaps as each women tried to establish dominance. Fortunately for Emma, her training at the MMA Club seemed to be pulling its weight, as she was able to block several of Megan's attack and counter perfectly. Megan seemed to be getting weaker and weaker, and Emma felt that this was in the bag for her, until her eyes widen in pain and shock as Megan kneed at her womanhood.

Gasping it in pain, Emma fell to her knees and clasp at her wounded crotch, saying.

"Cheating b###h!" At which Megan laughs, saying.

"Its anything goes princess!" and with that Megan grabbed Emma's hair, slapped her a few time and pulled her to her feet. Emma was still nursing her womahood and offered little resistance to Megan dragging her along, as Megan started to eye the nearby elevator.

Smiling to herself when she sees the young couple step out of the elevator, Megan blows them a kiss as she drags a struggling Emma Watson into the open space behind them while they look on in shock. "Snap a pic." Fox says as she prevents the doors from closing. "Who's gonna believe you saw this?!' She asks as grabs the struggling Emma by the chin, forcing her face towards the woman's phone as she clicks off a few pics.

Megan hits the button for the top floor as the doors close and then shoves Emma hard into the opposite wall. With Emma in a seated position leaning against the side of the elevator, Megan took a seat on Watson's lap and traps the Brit's arms to her waist by wrapping her legs around Emma's midsection. With Emma trapped between her thighs, Megan smiled and gently brushed Emma's cheek with the back of her hand; Watson immediately jerked her face away from Megan's touch, yelling, "Don't ####ing touch me!"

"Aww, but I wanna make you feel good Emma.." Fox coos as her hands fall away from Emma's face and land on her bra-covered breasts. "Don't you want to feel good?" Megan asks, hiding a cocky laugh as she starts to peel down Emma's bra and expose her tits.

Emma struggled futilely at Megan's leg lock but to no avail. In defiance, Emma responded to Megan's quip.

"I'll feel good when my legs are wrapped around your neck! Care to oblige?" Megan couldn't hold back the cocky laugh anymore and simply giggled at Emma's quip, saying.

"Well, that one way, but there are other ways to make you feel good!" At which Megan brushed her hands against Emma's tits sensually. If this was meant to give Emma arousal, she wasnt having any of it and simply responded, with a hint of mockery in her voice.

"Megan, I know you want to have tits like mine, but can you get your filthy hands off tits that are better than yours?"

"Better than mine?" Megan responded angrily, "You little princess b###h!" With which Megan clawed out her hands and start to maul at Emma tits! Emma gave an involuntary scream of pain, and continued to struggle against Megan, as Megan laughed at her pain.

Megan continued to claw and roughly squeeze Emma's breasts, relishing the screams of anguish the Brit was releasing. Fox had just ripped off Emma's white bra when the elevator dinged and the doors opened to reveal a very tourist-y looking family. "Better take the next one folks, this elevator isn't appropriate for chil-" Megan started to say before Emma smashed her forehead into the side of Fox's face, leaving her dazed and groaning on the floor while the family got an eye full of a topless Emma Watson as the doors closed and the elevator continued it's way toward the top floor.

Emma tried to cover herself up in front of the family but it was no avail. To that end though, she rubbed her bruised breasts to recover from the damage Megan gave.

Angry at being degraded so, Emma turned toward the recovering Megan and with gritted teeth grabbed her by the hair. Slapping her for good measure, Emma leaned down and looked at Megan's face and said to her.

"You dirty whore, trying to ruin my good breasts? Just cause yours are fake doesn't make them better. Why dont you take a closer look and see why!"

With that, Emma grabbed Megan's head and force her face into her cleavage. Megan gave a muffled cry as her oxygen was caught off, at which Emma gave a satisfied laugh. Her satisfaction was amplified when the elevator door opened to revel a group of stunned frat boys.

Initially they gawked and then turned their eyes but which Emma replied.

"Hey guys, dont be shy, just me making sure Megan know her place! Take a photo!" Something they quickly obliged, taking photos as Emma beamed and posed with Megan being smothered in her bosom. Soon however, the doors closed, and continued to the top floor.

As they neared it, Emma let go of the smother, and forced Megan into a headlock, saying

"Now where did you plan on taking me Megan. Cant wait to see!"

Megan gasped for breath, relieved to have some air and could only sputter in reply.

Could Emma have known her plan all along? Megan thought to herself as the Brit ground the side of her face into her sweaty hip. Fox had invited several of her friends along with several of Emma's and many of their contemporary actresses to an exclusive VIP gathering in the penthouse suite of the hotel. Megan sent the invites anonymously through a vetted agent and didn't specify what the event was about, but her plan was to drag a struggling Emma Watson into the party and ultimately defeat her in front of everyone.

With the elevator only a few floors from the top, Megan's strategy was on the verge of backfiring terribly, and she just could not allow that to happen. Still trapped in Emma's headlock, Fox reached up for the younger actress' breasts again, but Emma used her free hand to grab Megan's wrist and hold her claws at bay until the elevator *dinged* again and the doors opened on the top floor suite.

Emma was caught off guard initially by the sudden crowd of people in the suit, but she regained face and simply beamed at them, while holding onto Megan. She was topless, but then again, she had nothing to be ashamed of.

Dragging Megan along with her, Emma walking into the suite, noting the padded mat in the middle of the room and boasted.

"Well this is unexpected, but not unwelcome. I take that you are all invited by Megan?" With that Emma pushed Megan in front of her and using Megan's wrist to twist her arm behind her painfully, as they stood in the middle of the padded mat.

"Well here she is! Just dying to meet you all! But what's this, some came overdressed to the party, especially for a harlot like her."

With that Emma used her free arm to grab at Megan's bra and unclasp it, letting the bra tumble off. Megan used her free hand to try and catch it, but it only partially succeeded as Megan blushed. Emma simply followed this with a smack of the head, driving Megan down to the ground. As Megan recoiled and grasped her head in pain, Emma walked around the crowd and gave curtsies to them.

'How could this be happening?!' Megan thought to herself as she was lying on the mat in complete embarrassment. It was supposed to be her gloating to the crowd as Emma weeped while on her hands nad knees on the mat. "YOU ARROGANT b###h!" An enraged Megan shouts as she lunges forward and grasps a currently too pre-occupied Emma's panties and quickly yanks them down her legs, exposing Watson's neatly trimmed pubic hair for everyone present.

Emma's face immediately went red with embarrassment as she moved her hands to cover herself, but she had a much bigger problem to deal with at the moment. Megan was furious that her plan was ruined and she retaliated by smashing her fist hard up into Emma's defenseless pussy. Watson's eyes rolled back and her mouth hung open wide in a silent scream of agony as she collapsed to her knees with her hands wedged between her thighs.

Now it was Megan's turn to bask in the adulation of the audience while Emma was retching in pain on the mat. "None of you thought that prissy little thing actually had me, right?" Megan asks with a laugh, trying to hide the sincerity of her question. "Just wait until you see what I'm about to do to her.."

Emma had been arrogant, she understood that as she sat there holding her crotch in pain. Now the advantage was gone, and Emma knew she needed to get it back.

But Megan, clearly shaken by the fight, was not going to let that happen and she followed it up with a kick to the face. Emma reeled back in pain, as Megan stomped her a few times for good measure. Finally, Megan decided to stand over her, facing Emma's legs. Doing a sexy dance over Emma to gloat, Megan followed this up by sitting hard on Emma's chest, trapping Emma's legs in the process.

Emma struggled to get Megan off her as Megan's ass sat on her chest nearing her face. Megan simply grinned at her struggle and began to slowly tip toe her fingers across Emma's stomach.

Megan's fingers eventually reached their ultimate goal and rested when they had made first contact with Emma's pussy. Enjoying Watson's shiver of fear when her fingers brushed against the Brit's sensitive center, Megan asked aloud to the gathered crowd, "Do I give her pleasure...?" she asked as she gently stroked Emma's labia. "Or do I give her pain?" Megan ended her gentle touch and began to squeeze and pinch Emma's lower lips between her sharp nails, causing the helpless Emma to scream out in absolute agony.

Emma screamed in agony as Megan's claws scratch at her precious kitten. In defiance, Emma screamed word outs

"You ####ing whore! Get your hands off of there, or I'll make you ...mmph!!" Emma words were cut of f as Megan positioned herself so that her ass engulfed Emma's face. Laughing as she jiggle her booty up onto Emma, Megan exclaimed.

"What that? I cant hear you? I have a beautiful ass! I thought so too!" As Megan continued to claw at Emma's pussy.

Megan rotated her hips until she shivered in excitement as her lower lips enveloped Emma's nose and mouth, "Mmmmmmppphhh, lick me, slut!" Megan exclaimed as her lips met Emma's lips. With Emma's legs trapped underneath her arms and the Brit's mouth and nose stimulating her own pussy, Fox locked her eyes onto Watson's upturned pussy and couldn't resist shoving her tongue deep into the hot and slimy crevice. "Mmmmph, god you taste goo-" Megan started to say when Emma's thighs clamped tightly against the sides of her head.

Emma was semi-successful as she forced Megan's crotch off of her face but it only caused her to be even more self confident. First, Fox planted her foot on Emma's forehead and shoved her hard back down to the mat while she showed her assets off to the crowd and let a few lucky members feel her up while Emma struggled to her feet behind her.

Thinking she had an advantage, Emma tried to sneak up on Megan but was met with a few powerful fists that sent Emma stumbling down to the mat. Fox paraded around the ring, taking several bows and talking with her friends along the way as Emma was laid out a helpless wreck of a woman.

Seeing Emma struggle to regain a seated position, Fox sat down behind her and forced Watson's legs into a terribly painful leg-stretch while she used her free hand to bring unwanted pleasure to Emma's pussy.

"Awww... what's the matter 'Em?" Megan asks in a mocking tone as she continues to pleasure the unwilling Emma. "Don't you want to feel good?" She says to the incapacitated Emma. "A few more thrusts and you're going to explode for me in front of the whole world. How do you feel about that, b###h?" Fox asks as she vigorously thrusts her pussy against Emma's face and digs her fingers impossibly deep inside of the Brit's sopping pussy.

Megan's plan was about to come to it's final conclusion and she couldn't be more pleased.

"MMPH!!!" moaned Emma as Megan's fingers work through her pussy. After all her tough talk, after the fight was going so well, Megan now had here where she wanted and it was all Emma could do to fight the urge to release.

As she continued to fight it, Megan shoved her pussy into her face and taunted'

"Cmon Emma! I dont have all night! Just give in to being my pet!" As Megan said this, the thought went through her head. She was tired and Megan's hands were sweet, yet she looked at the gazing crowd, laughing at her discomfort and the humiliation gave her strength.

Her legs and arms trapped, Emma struggled to figure out what to do. But as Megan once again shoved her pussy into Emma's face, it gave her an idea. As Megan reclined for another push, Emma open her mouth and bit into Megan's pussy.

Megan, who had been loving every second of the moment, suddenly gave an ear shattering scream as Emma bit into her precious pussy. Desperate and not thinking it through, Megan jumped off of Emma and placed her hands on her womanhood, trying to sooth the pain.

This gave time for Emma to recover and with the strength built from the near humiliation Megan put her in, to launch herself at the recovering Megan. With a Valkyrie scream, Emma grabbed Megan's head and started to bang it again the floor again and again, mixed in with slaps and scratches.

The onslaught was nothing Megan could be prepared for and all she could do was take it. Eventually after a few seconds, Emma let go of Megan and with a gritted smile, lifted her legs and wrapped them hard around Megan's neck and squeezed hard in a reverse head scissors.

Megan grasped at Emma's thighs, trying to relieve the pressure as she starred at Emma's ass inches away.

"Thought you had me there harlot!" said Emma with satisfied and vengeful glee. "Well I'll let you know that this princess can break the rules too!"

In a hazy fog after Emma's sudden onslaught of blows to her head and face, Megan soon found herself trapped between Watson's thighs with her mouth and nose centimeters away from Emma's firm ass. Fox tried to struggle against her aggressor, but she was far too exhausted to put much effort into it. Seeing this, Emma relented slightly and released Megan's head from her thighs, only to rest her shins on Megan's shoulders, trapping the American's head between her calf muscles.

"If you had two brain cells to rub together, you'd submit now Megan..." Emma stated as she lifted Fox's head up by raising herself up to her hands and knees.

"...mm.. f-f..####..m-uo..you." Megan sputters, not fully realizing her current situation. Emma simply smirks wickedly as she uses her powerful thigh muscles to drive Fox's face hard into her crotch.

"You like that?" Emma asks with a laugh as she quickly repeats the maneuver over and over in quick succession, ramming Megan's face into her pussy several times before finally relenting and settling her pussy on top of Megan Fox's squirming and struggling face. Now in complete control of her dominated foe, Emma wanted -and demanded- satisfaction from her overwhelmed rival. "Get to work, slut." Emma said as she pulled her white panties to the side and pressed her wanting pussy into Megan's mouth. "Eat me like a good slut and I won't show these people what a pathetic whore you really are.

Megan moaned and groaned but the fight was out of her, the fight had not gone as planned and Emma was more ferocious than she ever expected. Obediently Megan started to slowly lick and play with Emma's slightly moist pussy.

How did it come to this? Megan thought to herself. She had won, she had dethroned the little princess and had it in her hands. But it seems that the princess was willing to bend the rules if needed. Now all she could do was please her new ruler, as Emma grinned and exhale as Megan tongue did its work.

Emma felt waves of pleasure fill her and unlike before, she let it all it, taking care that Megan does not also bit her like she did. While this happened, people were talking photos and videos, watching how Megan, the queen of the catfight, was lapping it up to whom many thought was a innocent princess.

Smiling at the cameras, Emma decided to play with Megan's body, slapping her ass, playing with hair, before finally reaching down to Megan's pussy. Touching it gently yet firmly, Emma started to rub and pleasure it with her fingers.

Megan eyes widen with shock as Emma's hands did their work at which Emma smiled and simply said.

"Hey Megan, lets play a game, lets she who finishes first! If you win, then your not a pathetic whore, but if I win, then you must admit you are! Fair game?" Megan could only moan and continued to lick even more, determined to have this victory. Emma blushed with pleasure at the increased licking, but soon put all focus on making Megan cum first.

The battle lasted for several minutes, with no women holding back, but Megan, weakened already from her nearly beating Emma, suddenly gave a exultation of ecstasy as Emma's magic fingers succeeded first. Megan huffed and puffed in pleasure as tears started to run down her face as the humiliation was too much for her, but were quickly smother as Emma pushed her head further into her pussy saying.

"Now do me whore! Cmon I dont have all night." Megan obliged, licking Emma faster than a lollipop, as Emma no longer resisted and let it all in. After a few seconds, Emma, blushing and twitching with pleasure gave a scream of joy as her juices flowed out of her. Megan was slightly covered in this mess, but could not even wipe them off as Emma gave long and deep breaths of joy.

After a few seconds, Emma grabbed Megan's hair and pulled her up saying to her face.

"Now, who's a pathetic whore?"

"I... I... I am" fumbled Megan, tears streaming her face.

"And whos the better, stronger and sexier women."

"You... you are...." whispered Megan. Emma pulled at her hair and said.

"WHO?"

"YOU ARE!! YOU ARE!!" screamed Megan.

"That's right! And dont you forget it... my new servant!" Megan eye widen in shock but in her current state could do nothing as Emma turned to the camera's and smiled and posed, keeping Megan in her humiliated position into the night.

Megan remained lying motionless on the mat, her face smeared with Emma's victorious juices, her mouth and nose still swallowed by the Brit's pulsating pussy, her psyche reeling from her humiliating loss; Megan swore she'd get her revenge, but once Emma had gotten off she sat completely down onto Fox's face, completely sealing off her breathing passages. Fox panicked and bucked and struggled for a few short seconds before her body went limp, jerked and twitched a few times and then fell still completely.

As the final waves of pleasure passed through Emma's body, she noticed Megan's final throes of consciousness and brought her palm to her mouth in mock concern as she wiggled her hips to give her outclassed rival one final humiliating grind. After several seconds of 'ooohs' and 'aaah's and camera flashes from the crowd, Emma raises up off of Megan's face and with a fistful of hair brings Fox up to a seated position to show her desecrated face to the audience.

"Now, if you'll excuse me." Emma says as sweetly as possible. "It's time for me and my new servant to get properly acquainted..." Emma winks and gives the crowd a weary smile before slapping Megan a few times to wake her up and drag her by the hair wherever Emma wanted her to go.

"Hu-..-wha-.." Megan managed to sputter before Emma gave her a furious a backhand to the cheek, shutting the American harlot up while Watson continued to drag her back to the locker rooms.

"No speaking from my personal servant unless she's talking to my pussy. Got it, slut?" Emma angrily asks as she shoves her new toy's face hard into her crotch.

Megan has no choice but to obey and please her new master, and she submits, stating, "yes, mistress." In response to Emma's demands.

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
Re: Megan Fox vs Emma Watson - Hardcore Slave Match -From the Archives
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 06:49:55 PM »
Amazing story, I love these fights between Megan and Emma.

I am certain the sexy Fox will get her revenge some day and show that little princess how a true domme acts.

Offline ernest31

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 09:50:51 PM »
This story is incredibly beautiful you did an amazing job on this

Offline vals

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2018, 01:20:13 AM »
Very nice story indeed.

4on1

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2018, 11:51:48 AM »
What an incredibly well written story. I loved your description of the fight and each action made sense to me. The back and forth action was perfect. And, the fight moving all across the hotel and up to the VIP suite was a great procession.

I have to admit, I didn't see Emma winning against Megan, but the way you portrayed her and her determined actions to not only stay in the fight, but to win changed my mind.

Fantastic story!