News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Don't Mess with my Sister (BBW vs Fit Girl)

• 1 Replies

Offline Bigbecky

Don't Mess with my Sister (BBW vs Fit Girl)
« on: February 08, 2018, 09:59:31 PM »
?And what did you do to her exactly?? asked John to his wife.

?Well, I saw her shoving Kylie from behind and Kylie almost fell on the ground,? replied Rebecca as she stripped down to her underwear, preparing to get into bed. ?I grabbed her arm and slapped her couple of times across her face.?

?Serves her well,? smiled John while grabbing a handful of his wife?s bulky ass.

?The little bitch told me that she?ll bring her sister for me!? chuckled Rebecca.

?Kids these days are so spoiled!?

John and Rebecca had been married for almost sixteen years now. Rebecca was 38 years old, 5,6ft tall and around 200 pounds (she didn?t feel comfortable to discuss her weight, not even with her husband). She was a sweet woman, with long black hair and a pair of big brown eyes. But her eyes weren?t the only big thing she had. Rebecca was a curvy woman, with a pair of thick legs and like most thick women, she had a big rounded ass, although Rebecca?s behind was really BIG. She had a couple of spare tyres around her stomach and her pair of 38E boobs often made people look twice.

She was a sweet woman, always willing to help others, especially charity-groups, but she was also short-tempered. When her 14-year-old daughter, Kylie told her that there was a girl in her class who was bullying her, Rebecca started seeing red with anger. So, she decided to go wait outside the school and see who was assaulting her daughter.

It was Saturday morning, only two days had passed since Rebecca had settled the score with her daughter?s bully. It was almost noon, and the weather was quite hot as Rebecca was returning from her daily run, wearing a pair of navy blue jogging pants and a pink t-shirt. The thirty-minute run had left Rebecca breathless and her body was sweating in buckets. When she arrived close to her house, she noticed an unfamiliar pickup van parked close to her house. Rebecca was preparing to enter into her home, as she tried to regain her breath.

?Sorry, are you Miss Polks?? asked a female voice from behind her. Rebecca turned around as she could see a young blonde, a few inches away from her, she couldn?t be any older than 20, or 21 at max. She was a couple of inches taller than Rebecca, but she only weighed around 130 pounds, as she presented herself in a pair of black shorts and white tank-top.

?Erm? Yes,? replied Rebecca in a hesitant voice.

?That?s great!? replied the other girl, whose name was Alexia, as without any warning she gave an agonising punch into Rebecca?s soft stomach, burying her deep. Now Rebecca was still recovering from her workout and Alexia?s punch was too much for her to take as she doubled over holding her belly.

?What the fuck?? groaned Rebecca in agony.

But instead of replying to Rebecca?s question, Alexia grabbed a handful of Rebecca?s sweaty hair and slammed her knees two times into her face. Rebecca had no idea what was going on, as Alexia held her hair firmly and yanked Rebecca?s heavy body forward as Rebecca stumbled hard on her knees. Holding Rebecca?s hair to keep Rebecca on her fours, Alexia started slapping Rebecca?s face with her free arm.

?That?s what happens when you mess with any of my family bitch!? screamed the girl without quitting slapping Rebecca?s face. Rebecca tried to say something, but suddenly, Alexia grabbed Rebecca?s sweaty t-shirt and in one fast movement yanked it off Rebecca?s head as Rebecca screamed in panic. Rebecca seemed in panic now, as she tried to cross her arms over her breasts to cover her white bra.

?What are you hiding there? Oh come on show us some titties!? taunted her Alexia as she yanked on Rebecca?s hair, dragging the older woman on the pavement. Although she was fearing that one of her boobs might slip out of her bra, being dragged on the pavement left Rebecca with no alternative but to crawl. After making Rebecca, crawl for a few metres, Alexia forced the bigger women on her feet as she slammed her against the wall. Rebecca looked confused now as she suddenly realised that she was fighting in her bra in her own street. She was thinking so deeply about this matter, that she didn?t realise that she had left her legs wide open, and Alexia reminded her by giving her an agonising knee in her crotch. By the impact of the blow, Rebecca?s eyes bulged out in pain as she placed both arms over her womanhood and fall hard on the ground rubbing her pussy and howling in pain.

?Get up you horny bitch, you?ve got no time to play with yourself!? laughed out Alexia as she kicked Rebecca a couple of times in her big bottom. Seeing Rebecca so helpless, a naughty idea came into Alexia?s mind. She placed her right foot on Rebecca?s back and with a huge grin on her face started unclasping the hooks of Rebecca?s bra. Rebecca tried desperately to stop Alexia from stripping her bra off, but Alexia stomped her right foot hard on Rebecca?s belly, extracting a moan of agony from Rebecca?s mouth, as she pulled off the bra, leaving Rebecca completely topless. Now Rebecca?s tits were huge and so were her nipples, and she didn?t know how she was going to cover them up.

Before she had thought of any idea to cover herself up, Alexia sat hard on Rebecca?s belly, and started punching her tits with both fists. Rebecca?s face was twisted in pain, as at the moment she had other concerns other than her nudity. Unfortunately for Rebecca, Alexia was quick with her fists and the metal rings she was wearing were doing great harm to Rebecca?s boobs especially when she hit her nipples.

?AAAHHHHH STOP, AHHH, AHHH MY BOOBS!? screamed Rebecca in agony as her eyes started to water.

Alexia used her long, sharp nails to pull and twist Rebecca?s nipples, making Rebecca scream even harder. Although now it was the least amongst Rebecca?s concerns, people were gathering now, most of them being people from Rebecca?s neighbourhood. When Alexia stopped hammering Rebecca?s boobs, she looked at the damage she had done to them with satisfaction as she leaped on them flattening them underneath her solid ass.

?Did you learn your lesson bitch, or do I need to kick your fat ass some more?? shouted Alexia as she slammed a fist into Rebecca?s bleeding nose. Alexia started bitch slapping again and suddenly Rebecca started sobbing hard, begging Alexia to stop.

?Not until you?ve learnt your lesson!? replied Alexia as she stood up and stomped her foot hard on Rebecca?s left boob. Rebecca howled in pain, but what happened next was much worse. Suddenly, Alexia grabbed the waistband of Rebecca?s tight jogging pants and pulled them down and off her feet, exposing Rebecca?s white cotton panties. People in the neighbourhood were evidently shocked as the mortified Rebecca placed one hand over her crotch to cover up, but Alexia had other plans for her, as she grabbed Rebecca?s hair and forced her onto her knees. Poor Rebecca now was crawling on the pavement in just her panties as her big tits swayed in front of her.

?Come on bitch, move your fat ass faster!? taunted her Alexia to humiliate her even more.

?I?M DONE, I?M DONE!? begged the destroyed Rebecca.

Alexia made Rebecca crawl some more until they reached a pile of garbage bags, as she kicked the almost naked Rebecca in her ribs, sending her rolling on the garbage bags.

?Next time it will be worse bitch!? screamed Alexia before giving two hard slaps across Rebecca?s bottom, leaving her motionless on the garbage bags.

PART 2?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 11:04:10 PM by Bigbecky »

Offline Bigbecky

Re: Don't Mess with my Sister (BBW vs Fit Girl)
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 07:23:02 PM »
Any suggestions for part 2?