News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sunny Leone Vs Poonam Pandey -Bollywood Ultimate Surrender - Group B : Match 1

• 1 Replies

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member

Round 1 - Intro and First Round

"Guitar Riffs"(Old Ultimate Surrender Theme)

Both women come to the ring to give their intros smiling cattyly at each other and pose off their assets.  Sunny is in a pink string bikini and Poonam is in a black bikini which has yellow outlines.

Sunny Leone : "Hi,  I am Sunny "Baby Doll" Leone. I am 5"4 and weigh 132 pounds.  This is my first match in Bollywood ultimate surrender but not my first sex fight nor is it my first time getting naked with a woman.  (giggles) "

Poonam " Hi Tweethearts, Poonam "The babe" Pandey here .I am 5"6 and  119 pounds. Extremely Excited to be invited to beat this old bitch.  And more excited as you are going to see more of me as I am going to win this tournament.   "

Sunny "My strategy today,  is to use my "Baby dolls" (fondling her breasts) to smother this rookie and this cute voluptuous butt (slaps her butt)  to leave her breathless. I have over 10 years of experience over this baby girl and I am going to use that in making her cum all over this mat. "

Poonam "My strategy?!?  Tweethearts, I am quick,  smart and have a better body (shimmies her waist).  I am going to take her out so quick,  she won't know what hit (smacks her left fist to her right palm)  her. "

Sunny and Poonam each take a bucket of baby oil and pour it all over their body,  the smooth oil glistening from their bodies from head to toe.

Sunny "In the prize round when I win,  I am going molest that body,  the likes she never felt before. "

Poonam "In the final round,  I am going to fuck up that old hag . I will fuck her pink pussy and fuck her big fat ass just to remind her that she is a used B-grade whore as always. "

Both women enter to the center of the ring.  The ref announces the rules.   "OK girls,  this contest is scheduled for 1-2 rounds as per your choice. If you choose one round,  then the match ends after 10 minutes.  If 2 rounds then Each round is reduced to 7 minutes.   The contest allows sex fighting like sucking,  fingering and groping as well as wrestling holds. No punches , kicking or cat fighting.  5 points to get each of your opponents clothes off, 1 points per second  if you sexually dominate your opponent,  2 points per kiss, 20 points per submission and 100 points per forced orgasm.

No points if you stimulate in the dominated position,  that means get on top of your opponent or get control to earn points.
 But Forced orgasm points can be sought be the both players in any position. Got it? "

Both girls nod . "So one round or 2??"

Sunny "I am happy with one"
Poonam (smiling) "The old lady can't manage 2. I respect my elders and I need her to save strenght for the final round. Make it 1"

Sunny gave a bitchy smile back. In her mind,  she thought of knocking some sense into this juvenile,  but she was looking forward in teaching her a lesson in the final round.

Poonam was getting cocky.  She was gleaming on confidence as she thought as she was young and fit. She would have a better chance over a woman 10 years older than her. She also had fantasies of fucking Sunny and tonight,  her dreams would come true.

"START!! "

Both women circle each,  all oiled up and glistening from the oil.  Poonam jumps up and marks the first attack but Sunny catches her and uses her speed to suplex her to the corner with Sunny on top. Sunny uses her size advantage to smother Poonam with her tits, smacking each tit to Poonam's face. Poonam forcefully gets a mouthful of each tit hitting her face. This attack leads to Sunnys glistening breasts to get exposed.

Poonams tries to slide away but Sunny is in a strong position. She continues to swish and slide till Sunny and her are in a cross position, with Sunny still on top. Sunny takes advantage and unstrings Poonams black bottoms exposing her chocolaty  trimmed pussy. 

"Bottoms removed,  5 points to Sunny"

Poonam "nooo,  fuck. "

Sunny soon holds Poonam's chest down with her left hand and starts rubbing her struggling opponents pussy with her right hand .

Sunny "Fingers"
Poonam "Aaaarggh!! Aaahh,  aah,  Aaahhhh!!! "

She continues to rub Poonams clit as Poonam struggles and tries to blush back away.  But Sunny just continues to follow very by moving her body towards Poonam. She soon gets a burst of ecstasy as Sunny's  middle 2 fingers finally invades her defenses and break into her snatch.  Sunny laughs seeing her helpless younger rival squirm and moan as she starts to fingerblast her pussy.

She adds to Poonam's frustration by kissing the sides of Poonam's breasts , with Poonam only able to look on helplessly and confused at her plight.

"Enough, Sunny. Take a break and center. "

4 minutes down : Sunny 113 : Poonam 0

"OK,  since Sunny was on the dominant position,  she will be on top"

Poonam is in the doggie position on all fours.  Sunny gets behind her back,  on top of her and positions herself.

"Start" The ref blows the whistle. Sunny quickly places her hands under the shoulders of Poonam and applies the full Nelson before falling on her back. Poonam is stuck and frustrated by this dominance and starts to move her body left and right to break the hold or get some form of breakthrough.  After a few jumps, Poonam screams in frustration.

Sunny laughs and kisses and licks her ear. Poonam struggles and tries to push her body away.  Sunny shifts her body pushing PoonaM to the side and uses her heavier body to jump on top of Poonam's back to unstrings her bikini too stripping her fully naked. She adds momentum  to her dominance of this match by holding Poonams hand down and places her legs between Poonams head in a school girls position. 

Poonam tries to use her oiled body to slither away between her legs but Sunny has a good grip of her hands. This makes matters worse for Poonam as her face gets stuck right between Sunny's big,  volumptous bottom.

"Hahahaa,  it tickles. "

Sunny laughs at this predicament and unstrings her own pink bikini bottom,  exposing her oiled pussy to and bare butt to Poonam face smothering her with it .

Poonam is left breathless and starts to kick relentlessly but her face is stuck between Sunny's ass cheeks.  Sunny grabs Poonam's hair and pulls her head towards her pussy, then begins to grind her pussy to Poonams face. 

"Aaah,  yes,  you love that,  Baby? " Sunny taunts her opponent as her pussy moves up and down rubbing on Poonam's lips and  nose. Poonam is only able to look on as she is no position to fight back.

Sunny add insult to injury by spitting a few blobs at Poonam face before continuing grinding her oil-lubed pussy to Poonams face.  She keeps the momentum on and shifts her body to the side.  She drags Poonam by the hair and wrap her legs around the Poonam's head, her pussy still placed close to Poonam's lips.

"What happened,  Poonam?  Too slow today,  baby? " Sunny taunts her defeated rival

7 minutes down : Sunny 193 : Poonam 0

She orders Poonam "You know you want it. You know it.  Lick it.  Lick my pussy. Or I squeeze you to sleep,  Bitch!!"

Poonam with no more strenght to fight amd totally gassed out,  starts to kiss and tongue wrestle Sunny's clit. 

"Yess,  yes,  that's it. Right there . Yeeeesss! !" Sunny moans exposing her breasts from her pink bikini top and pinches  her pink nipples. Poonam, undefiantly,  continues to lick Sunny's womanhood  teasing her by going after her labia then towards the sides of her thighs and finally squaring off with her clit.

Sunny moans with each lick.  "Yes,  yes,  yes,  yes, Mmmmmmmhhm,  (Slurping and licking her own breasts),  yes,  that's it,  good girl,  Yeeeesss,  yesssssssss,  YESSSSSssssssssss,  Aaaaaaaaooooooooooooooohhh!!!!!!"

"ORGASM ON THE MAT!!!! "

Sunny explodes insides Poonams mouth finally releases her legs and slightly convulses her body. Poonam falls on her back gasping for breath, finally knowing it is over.

BUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

'That's it.  Time over!!" The ref finalises.

"What?!?  She gets points for that? fuck!!! " Sunny reacts surprised by the final score.

Full Time : Sunny 342 - Poonam 100

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member

LETS GET IT ONNNN!!!!!

"And the winner of this bout scoring  342 to 100, is Sunny Leone !!! Take your prize" The ref shouts before pushing Poonam to Sunny.

"Come'on  bitch. On your knees. " Says Sunny forcing Poonam on her knees.  Sunny is just wearing a strap-on with a purple 7" dick.  "Suck this dick,  you useless cxnt.  Make yourself useful. "

Poonam begins to slowly lick the dick , her lips barely taking the the dildo head in her mouth.  Sunny doesn't like what she see and taunts Poonam "Fuck!!  Is this how you suck cock?!? Lazy cxnt. "

She pushes Poonam who flat on her back and inserts 3 fingers deep in Poonam's mouth gagging her.  Poonam chokes a bit as Sunny's fingers reach her throat.  She coughs a bit of spit which Sunny smears all over her face.  "See,  the bitch can deep throat!! "

She drags poonam by the hair and pulls her closer to her dick and shove 6 of the 7" in the mouth.  Poonam tales it in amd gags, slapping Sunnys thighs ass in Submission.  Sunny moves Poonam away and slaps her face "That how you suck cock.  Got it!!  Take in deep in. Now suck it!! "

Ye.... Yes's!! " Poonam quoted before Sunny shoved the cock again inside Poonams mouth, before Poonam took control and in a consistent quicker motion took it in and out.

"See?!?  Not that hard" Sunny teased her before pushing her away again.  "You want this cock, you ugly whore?!?  Say you want it. Beg for it"

Poonam went on the knees kissing the tip of Sunnys cock "Yes Sunny,  I want your cock. Please.  I want it  "

"Then you have to earn it.  Bend over! " Sunny ordered her to get on all fours.  She went behind Poonam and grabbed her round brown butt.  She slapped both of them hard making Poonam jumps on pain.  "Look at that tasty ASS.  I want to play with it. " She continued to slap her cheek,  one hard twack after another.  Each hit making Poonam cry out in pain as her ASS wobbled with each hit.

Sunny lubed her fingers and spread Poonam's ASS and shoved two finger deep inside her asshole.  Poonam yelped,  as she could feel her 2 fingers invade her butt and rubbing the corners in her butthole.

Sunny "Yes,  that's right.  Say you love it, baby. "   .
Poonam "Aaah,  I.. ........love..... It... It. ...."
Sunny "Good.  Because I got a nice,........big........ Beautiful........ Gift....... Just........ For........ You. "

Sunny positions herself just behind behind Poonam's butt,  ready to fuck her doggie style.  She signals the ref to get her a black box.  She opens it only to showcase a big black butt plug. Sunny positions herself and teases Poonam by rubbing her cock between Poonams pussy and asshole.

Sunny "Feeee ...Fi.. Fo.. Fum.  Wondering Which hole should I fuck from?!?  Poonam,  any suggestions?? "
Poonam (Feeling aroused from the cock rubbing her pussy)  "Please fuck me in the pussy "
Sunny "You want to cum?!?  Tell MN Poonam , you want to cum? "
Poonam  "Yes,  I want to cum,  I want to cum in my pussy. "

Hearing this,  Sunny shoved her cock quickly inside Poonam's puss,  making her scream. She also inserted the buttplug inside her butt and gently press a button that was present on it. The butt plug began a "Purring sound" before Sunny held Poonam's butt and continued to doggie fuck from pussy from behind.

Poonam's eyes almost popped out by this.  It's wasn't just any butt plug but a vibrating one. This combined with Sunny dick ramming her cxnt gave a shot of pure ecstasy and a bit if pain making her scream and moan.

Sunny , with one hand grabbing on Poonam's oiled butt and another holding her ponytail,  taunted her "Who is the loser?!?  Say it loudly.  I want to hear it. "

Poonam (With shots of pleasure and pain streaming through her body ) " I..... I.... Am.... A.... Lo.... Se... See..... I... Am... A.... A.... Lo... See.... I. Am.... A.... Looooo. .ser... "
Sunny (spanking her butt while fucking)   "Do you want to cum??  You better ask for permission,  bitch. Losers need permission to cum"

Poonam "I..  Want. ....aah.... To.... Cum..... Please..... Can..... I.... Aaaahh..... Cum? "

Sunny"Are you cumming?  Talk to me,  Bitch?  Are you close to cumming? "

Poonam (Unable to control the ecstasy)  "YEEEEESSSS,  PLEASE!!!  CAN.... I.... CUM.... AAAAHH? "

Sunny just after a few more thrusts pushes Poonam on the ground "Fuck no!! You don't get to cum.  Losers don't cum.  Winners do!!! "

Poonam falls down just inches from a huge orgasm. She falls on her tits, totally unsatisfied , frustrated and still horny. Sunny laughs and points at her humiliated opponent "Come here.  I am not done with you yet"

Sunny removes her strap-on and pulls Poonam to her "You want to taste a winner.  That's me. Now you are going to taste what a winner tastes like. Lick me,  bitch!! " She  takes Poonam by the head and shoves her between her breasts smothering her.  "Taste these tits! ".
Poonam suckled on Sunny's glistening soft creamy breasts one tit at a time,  moving from the left nipple to the right.  Sunny began to moan. Poonam then went lowers to Sunnys tummy ,  her tongue teasing her navel as she gently bites and kisses it.
"Yes,  that's it Poonam.

Just as Poonam goes a bit lower,  Sunny stops her "Oh no,  that's the grand finish.  I got something else for you to before that. Kiss my ASS. "

She positions Poonam to face her White round butt and ordered her "Kiss and eat my ASS!! And you better make it good!! "

Poonam kisses and gently bites both of Sunny ASS cheeks. Sunny moans. Poonam gives a few more kisses and bites to Sunnys ASS before proceeding to center in her asshole.  She spreads Sunny's ass cheeks aside and pushes her tongue deep inside, licking it like a lover.

Sunny get a chill of pleasure from this "Aaaahh..  Mmmmmmmhhm.... Good girl.  Now that tree s how you lick ASS!! " She pushes Poonam's head deep inside her butt.

Poonam continues to take her tongue all around Sunny's holes before trying in olonsert her tongue inside Sunny's asshole in a means to ASS fuck her. Sunny continues to moans at each lick. After a few more licks,  she almost gets a mini-orgasm making her butt wobble .

"Good girl. Now off the grand finale. Kick my pussy. "

She lays on her back "Go one. Make it good" 

Poonam tales her fingers and gently massages Sunnys labia before inserting 2 fingers inside her inviting wet snatch. She starts to kiss and lick Sunny's clit . Sunny holds Poonam's neck from the back to position her properly.

Poonam suckles and French kisses her rivals clit like a mad lover lover.  Her tongue wags from the left to right along with her head making Sunny moan with each hit to to her clit.

"Yes's.... Yes's.... Yeees...... That's it.  ..right there..Mmmmmmmhhm. .....yesssssssss.... " Sunny reacts as Poonam is making her way with her pussy.

Poonam also continues to finger bang both fingers in and out of Sunnys dripping cxnt,  thrusting in deep in the walls of her cxnt. Poonam also moans from the rhythm of the butt plug vibrating in her asshole.

After a few minutes,  Sunny screams in ecstasy "Aaaaaaaaooooooooooooooohhhhhhh!!!!" as she squirts some of her juices to Poonam's Face.  Her bodies convulses in pleasure.  She gets up and pushes Poonam's on her back.  The anal vibrator still placed inside her butt.

"That's good.  But I have had better. Schools closed,  cxnt" quirks Sunny before giving another hard slap to Poonam's Face on the right cheek.

Poonam lays there stunned , her face covered in spit and pussy squirt as Sunny does a victory pose over her body.

"Guitar Riffs"(Old Ultimate Surrender Theme)

« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 03:06:53 PM by R_u_alive »