News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Competitive boxing debut at IFW! Andrea vs Celeste

• 10 Replies

Offline IFW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • IFW - Italian Female Wrestling
Competitive boxing debut at IFW! Andrea vs Celeste
« on: February 14, 2018, 11:09:55 PM »
Hi all!

This is the first time when IFW girls are meeting to boxing!

Rules: 5 rounds of 90 seconds, with 2 minutes break in between.
The girls can hit anywhere above the belt, face and head included.
Points are counted by a judge (face/head: 2 points ? body: 1 point) but of course they can win by KO too. There?s a referee to make sure all happens according to the rules.

The cameras are never switched off, so that you can live the event from the beginning to the end, getting emotionally involved like never before!

After a super charged staredown, the match begins! Andrea is confident on winning, but Celeste is surprisingly aggressive.
A match that will leave you breathless at each punch!

Final interviews for both fantastic fighters Andrea and Celeste.

Let us know if you want more boxing at IFW and now go to enjoy the show: http://italianfemalewrestling.com/videos/bx001-andrea-vs-celeste-boxe/

Thank you!
Ale

Offline FrankWo

• God Member
  • none
    • none
Re: Competitive boxing debut at IFW! Andrea vs Celeste
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 11:51:28 AM »
In nude- or topless-version I would buy everything like this real-boxing.

With greetings, FrankWo.
fvf-real-fight-fan-only

Offline Soony

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 01:48:33 PM »
Hi all!

Points are counted by a judge (face/head: 2 points ? body: 1 point) but of course they can win by KO too. There?s a referee to make sure all happens according to the rules.

The cameras are never switched off, so that you can live the event from the beginning to the end, getting emotionally involved like never before!

After a super charged staredown, the match begins! Andrea is confident on winning, but Celeste is surprisingly aggressive.

Let us know if you want more boxing at IFW and now go to enjoy the show: http://italianfemalewrestling.com/videos/bx001-andrea-vs-celeste-boxe/

Thank you!
Ale

I saw this fight preview, and that was really impressed to me. Just say "wow".

Andrea and Celeste have much more skill than i think. And fight is hard enough. I consider to buy this one.

Offline soflant

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2018, 08:21:29 PM »
This preview is fantastic. Both ladies landing powerful punches.WOW. Yes,definitely have more boxing fights. A suggestion would be Angelica vs Lara or other possible boxing fights would be Angelica vs Noemi and Lara vs Noemi. I must definitely say all of these ladies are simply great fighters and very sexy indeed!!!. I can only hope my suggestions come about. Thanks in advance.
I have been an avid catfight fan for a long time. There is something about two women tearing into each other which is very hot and sexy. This is very erotic.

Offline IFW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 01:15:07 PM »
Hi all!

Thank you!
Ale

I saw this fight preview, and that was really impressed to me. Just say "wow".

Andrea and Celeste have much more skill than i think. And fight is hard enough. I consider to buy this one.

Well, they both took some months of specific training and learnt a lot. More to come!

Offline IFW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 01:19:41 PM »
This preview is fantastic. Both ladies landing powerful punches.WOW. Yes,definitely have more boxing fights. A suggestion would be Angelica vs Lara or other possible boxing fights would be Angelica vs Noemi and Lara vs Noemi. I must definitely say all of these ladies are simply great fighters and very sexy indeed!!!. I can only hope my suggestions come about. Thanks in advance.

The match is as good as the preview. Yes, they both liked it a lot and found it to be much harder than expected.
The girls currently trained for such a match, and ready for a fight are Sabrina, Venere, Gioia, Marica and of course Celeste and Andrea.

We will soon be out looking for sponsors for the next production! sales@italianfemalewrestling.it if you are interested, thank you.

Offline Mr_C

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2018, 11:08:19 PM »
Pricey, but highly recommended :)

Offline matfighter507

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2018, 05:31:19 AM »
I really enjoyed the trailer and I plan I buying the video! I think it?s great to see the girls boxing it was sexy seeing them exchange hard punches. They don?t need to be topless to be a turn on. I just request to please keep the fighters barefoot and maybe have them be in different costumes? School girl vs cheerleader? Waitress vs customer, beach goers fighting over a spot, girlfriend vs mistress boxing in an apartment  etc...looks like a great video and will earn my business, your girls are beautiful and tuff. I also would recommend to allow clinching and kind of have it more of Street boxing with lax rules, safely of course.

Offline IFW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2018, 09:27:40 PM »
Pricey, but highly recommended :)

Thank you for your comment. We are well aware that IFW is not on the cheap-end of the market, however producing quality has a cost. We are glad to see there's plenty of loyal customers appreciating that :)

Ric - IFW

Offline IFW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2018, 09:34:26 PM »
I really enjoyed the trailer and I plan I buying the video! I think it?s great to see the girls boxing it was sexy seeing them exchange hard punches. They don?t need to be topless to be a turn on. I just request to please keep the fighters barefoot and maybe have them be in different costumes? School girl vs cheerleader? Waitress vs customer, beach goers fighting over a spot, girlfriend vs mistress boxing in an apartment  etc...looks like a great video and will earn my business, your girls are beautiful and tuff. I also would recommend to allow clinching and kind of have it more of Street boxing with lax rules, safely of course.

Hi Matfighter.
Thank you for taking the time to comment.
Clinching: it's not forbidden, I guess the girls will get used to it with time, probably not something they'd do instinctively, at least not yet after just a few months training.
Lax rules: step by step please... we have just started boxing.
Costumes: we'd rather keep them in "plain" bikinis in the beginning. Maybe that could be a good idea for custom video in the coming months?

Thank you!
Ric - IFW

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2018, 04:27:53 PM »
IFW has some of the hottest and most competitive girls in the business today. I have purchased around 5 of their products and have always been happy. My only criticism is the price point. I would be more willing to purchase at $30 than $40.