News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Heidi Klum vs Katy Perry: Model Fighting Popstar

• 2 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Heidi Klum vs Katy Perry: Model Fighting Popstar
« on: February 16, 2018, 11:24:47 PM »
WHEN SUPERMODEL HEIDI KLUM VERBALLY HUMILIATES KATY PERRY OVER HER NEMESIS TAYLOR SWIFT THE POP PRINCESS HAS TO DEFEND HER DIGNITY AND STAND UP TO HEIDI...

Her ongoing feud with Taylor Swift has made Katy Perry some enemies in its wake.
Supermodel Heidi Klum who sided with Swift during the years of confrontation between the two pop stars recently verbally attacked Perry: Get over it, you has-been! She is a ten times Grammy winner who outsells your albums five times over, and if you have any beef with her or not is an irrelevant question to her! She shakes you off like an annoying fly.
Katy was furious: Who asked you, beanstalk? If I am that irrelevant then why does she keep referring back to those oh so terrible things I supposedly did to her? Ever thought about that? Keep out of it, girl!

When Heidi and Katy met at an American Music Award show things got worse between them. Heidi in her shiny silver dress and Katy in her pink futuristically themed pink gown, they kept up appearances on camera with an effort while behind the scenes their claws were out.

Heidi felt challenged by the reply from Katy a while ago and now threatened her: If you were not such a twig I would come and fight you over this!
- A twig? Katy was in a rage by then. Oh, look who is talking! Girls like you I put over my lap for a spanking. Just try and fight me, you silly cow, and see what happens!
Heidi was equally enraged. Look, you loser, let us settle it in a friendly way - you apologise to Taylor for every audacity you ever dared to direct towards her and in return I might spare you the thrashing you would get from me if you were deluded enough to actually fight me.
At this, Katy was almost speechless for a moment but then replied to Heidi with a clear decision: That is the most ridiculous thing I?ve ever heard. Me apologising to that scarecrow to avoid having to slap you silly until your walnut sized brain falls out of one of your ears? Are you fucking crazy? Step in the ring with me, beanstalk, and we soon will see who is giving a thrashing to whom!

HEIDI KLUM: 44 years, 5-9, 62 kg, 34C

KATY PERRY: 33 years, 5-7, 59 kg, 32D

Battling in a beauty competition before the tests of strength and fighting ability begin, Heidi and Katy are allowed to pick three pictures each for the votes by readers of CelebToday Magazine:

Heidi in her beauty competition pictures:

{alt}

{alt}

Katy in her beauty competition pictures:

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Heidi and Katy together during the American Music Awards show; on camera they kept up appearances well, but secretly each of the women would have loved to tear the hair from the head of the other one:

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Heidi in her silver dress; she laughed at what she called a hideous nightmare in pink worn by Katy onstage with her:

{alt}

{alt}
{alt}

Katy in her pink AMA dress; on hearing that Heidi ridiculed her for wearing it she declared that only a prostitute would leave the house in the flimsy rag worn by Heidi on the occasion:

{alt}
{alt}

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

To intimidate each other, Heidi and Katy send videos in which they flex their arms, each woman claiming that she had better biceps than her opponent.

HEIDI flexing her arms:

https://youtu.be/MgDHCH7OXEk

https://youtu.be/_KS1aNsCXwA

KATY flexing her arms:

https://youtu.be/wuQhDRaWru4

Taylor Swift has come to watch the fight in the ring and cheer for Heidi: Go teach that bitch a lesson!

Katy brought her friend Mia Moretti (below) to watch the fight and cheer for Katy during the battle: Put up your fists first, girl, and then squash that ugly bitch between your thighs!

{alt}
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 11:33:55 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: Heidi Klum vs Katy Perry: Model Fighting Popstar
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 12:07:12 AM »
Heidi Klum is a GIANT - we now have on an unimpeachably good authority!!

Heidi tells Katy where to put her award!
{alt}

As they leave the stage, Heidi assures Katy, "Oh, it WILL fit...even if I have to use my foot!"
{alt}

Later, Katy performs while squirming uncomfortably, thinking, "I should have listened to Mia... and just said 'No'!"
{alt}

Taylor in the audience, reacts to Katy's performance. "God, that Heidi is one mean bytch. I DO love her!"
{alt}

Katy's all-of-a-sudden 'new bestie' (Kendall Jenner) pulls Heidi aside for a girl talk...the subject MAY HAVE BEEN "Don't ever put something like that in Katy's hoo-haa EVER AGAIN or you WILL answer to ME...bitch!
{alt}
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 12:09:37 AM by Ginny38 »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: Heidi Klum vs Katy Perry: Model Fighting Popstar
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 06:41:34 PM »
When Heidi had her girl to girl talk with Kendall she was very pensive at first but decided to go ahead with her fight against Katy.

Meanwhile, Katy was looking forward to the fight, thinking of nothing but that Heidi needed to be taught a lesson and how much she would enjoy being the one to teach it to her.

{alt}

Mia Moretti is shocked and disgusted at what Heidi did to Katy backstage. I did not know such things happened. That bitch Klum should be in prison, I hope Katy is going to give her such a beating in the ring that she cannot open her eyes for a week!

{alt}

Taylor, at witnessing Katy?s ordeal during her slot on the television show as well as Mia?s outrage, cannot stop laughing and imagines Heidi tearing Katy to shreds in the upcoming fight in the ring.
Katy knows that if she loses to Heidi a tremendous fight with Taylor is inevitable.
Taylor does not seem to realise that by cheering for Heidi she only is likely to be digging her own grave.

Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.