News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Homemade Catfights

• 13 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Homemade Catfights
« on: February 18, 2018, 04:11:41 PM »
I just saw some pics from Homemade Catfights and liked what I saw. Can anyone tell if they are any good. I am a little cautions about buying online as I have had a bad experience in the past. Can anyone give me some guidance with this company before I take the plunge?

http://www.homemadecatfightsdls.com/HMCbb2/BB2preview.htm

Thanks.

JT Edson

Offline pinner45

• God Member
Re: Homemade Catfights
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 05:51:53 PM »
The action is pretty good, but video quality is fair to good.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 10:40:59 PM »
They have been around for many years and back in the day they were pretty ground breaking with the real intense catfights from true amateurs with alot of enthusiasm.   But they are pretty amateur when it comes to the productions themselves.  So u cannot compare them to Suitefights or CATZR or Fighting Dolls, but they do bring a good bit of raw excitement that may be exciting to some.  I have purchased a few clips from them, my best purchase was X-friends which had 2 very petite cute girls in a very energetic catfight.  Purchase from them with confidence then decide if its quality meets your standards, hope this helps  ;)

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 10:59:12 PM »
Purchased one of their vids awhile ago.  Found the action to be good, not scripted, not fake.  I felt that I had received a good product for the money.  Hope this helps.   

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2018, 01:20:03 AM »
I echo everyone Elsa's opinion, very good fight action but the video picture quality is not to the standard of a Suitefights or Catzreview.

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2018, 06:01:36 AM »
Did Renee from The Haven or Gia Primo do a video for them a long time ago? I remember reading/hearing about it, but they don't seem to sell it anymore and I've never seen it.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2018, 09:29:27 AM »
Did Renee from The Haven or Gia Primo do a video for them a long time ago? I remember reading/hearing about it, but they don't seem to sell it anymore and I've never seen it.
I had never heard that but would view that claim with some skepticism

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2018, 11:04:08 AM »

I think Gia Primo only do wrestling - both real and fake - so I kinda doubt it.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2018, 02:00:36 PM »
Thank you all for your information. I am looking forward to researching my purchase. I heard there was one of their videos where the girls are fighting over a man. That is my personal best fantasy.

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2018, 05:17:58 PM »
Also had one with mom vs. daughter that went nude.  Liked mature lady but not the daughter thing.  Used to have Yahoo groups with links

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2018, 07:04:39 PM »
I had never heard that but would view that claim with some skepticism

When I say I read/heard about it, I mean I saw it on their site way back in the day. I just don't remember which one it was and they seem to not sell it anymore, haha.

Offline razgul

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2018, 04:01:19 PM »
I've seen only one or two videos from that company I believe, but the action is pretty good. Keep in mind since these are older videos, the quality is not that great.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2018, 05:27:35 PM »
 they r not scripted and r females that do not fight on a regular basis. yes the filming will not b up to todays filming quality but r non the less they r a fine product IMHO
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline peezy67

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2018, 06:55:31 AM »
how was the fights?