News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Silks vs DOA: Southerncharm(Lexie) vs Madisonfights01 (Madison)

• 1 Replies

Offline LexXxie

Silks vs DOA: Southerncharm(Lexie) vs Madisonfights01 (Madison)
« on: February 18, 2018, 11:23:20 PM »
This was a very fun fight with the lovely Madison from the DOA.
Who comes out on top....Silks or the DOA?

Lexie: Storming out of the backdoor of the club, my purple heels clicking on the cement. Huffing in frustration in how my Saturday night has been completely ruined. I showed up in my purple skirt and matching heels with my best stockings, looking to make every girl jealous and make every guy with they were with me, when this DOA bitch Madison had to show up and ruin everything! Spreading lies abs gossip about me, shoving me from behind to make me look like a drunk idiot! Well now it?s time to put her in her place and show her why you don?t mess with the Silks! I confronted her to tell her to meet me here, wondering if she will even show up. I run my fingers through my blonde hair, even if I?m fighting I?m still gonna look good doing it!

Madison: Watching Lexie storm out, feeling proud of myself for pushing you. Tonight hasn't gone as I planned. Tonight, I was just going to dance and flirt with some of the boys. If that's not going to happen, at least I get to ruin a Silk slut. So I started telling everyone what a whore you are and even worse. Even managed to shove you on the dance floor a few times to make you look like a drunk bitch. Finally you confront me and challenge me to meet you outside. I wait about five minutes before finally going outside to meet you. Just trying to push you a little more. Looking hot in my short black skirt, pink tank top with a black sleeveless vest. Black heels. Running my fingers through my long auburn hair as I step outside. Looking you up and down as I slowly walk over to you. Time to show this Silk slut why DoA girls are the best I think to myself as I walk. yt

Lexie: I see you finally come out the door, thinking you weren?t gonna be brave enough to face me. I watch as you run your fingers through your auburn hair, which is in every way inferior to blonde, which is probably why you decided to spread rumors and lies about me! I walk towards you as you come at me, our heels clicking the pavement beneath us. ?Hey you DOA bitch....ready to have your ass handed to you!!? With that I send a hard slap towards your face, trying to stop you in your tracks as you come towards me. I grunt loudly as I put as much as I can behind my slap, swinging my right hand towards your face!

Madison: Smirking still enjoying the thought of how I'm going to get to humiliate a Silk slut some more. Licking my pink painted lips. Standing 5'3 130lbs 32C. Sneering as you taunt me. "Get my ass...." My reply is cut off by your palm impacting my cheek. You hit me hard enough to make me stumble as my head snaps to the side and my auburn hair flies from the impact. A bright red make appearing across my cheek from the impact. My left hand rubbing my cheek as I glare at you. I wasn't expecting you to just slap me like that. "Dirty cxnt" I snarl at you. Grunting as I twist my body, putting as my as I can behind a return slap of my own. My open palm aiming for your cheek yt

Lexie: Watching as you stumble, seeing your auburn hair flying as your head snaps to the side. Standing tall at 5?5? 115 lbs 34B smile as i watch you rubbing your cheek, seeing the red mark forming. ?What was that you DOA bitch? You want more you fuAAAAAHHHHHH....? My taunt cut off as you slap me back, my head snapping to the side as i feel some spit fly from my mouth as my perfect blonde hair flies. I stumble to my side, holding my cheek, glaring back at you. ?Bitch!!? I quickly come at you, trying to put my hands on your bigger chest and shove you back toward the brick wall behind you

Madison: Smirking as I watch you head snapping to the side and you rub your cheek. Reaching for your blonde hair. My hands stop short as I feel your hands pressing against my boobs. Moaning as your hands press against my breasts, stumbling back. I gasp a little as some air is forced out as my back slams into the brick wall. Wincing from the impact. "Get your hands off my breasts you jealous Silk Slut" I snarl. My hands reaching for your blonde hair again. Wanting to grab two hand fulls of your blonde locks and pull your head side to side in an attempt to pull you off of me. yt

Lexie:?Jealous....of you?? Please!! No Silks are jealous of any DOA bitches!!? I wind up to hurl another right hand slap towards your face, but I feel your grabbing my blonde hair before I have the chance to! I gasp as you grab my hair, not wanting my perfect hair yo get messed up, reaching up to grab your hands with mine. ?AAAAHHH...LET GO YOU RED HEAD SKANK!!? I feel you starting to shake my head side to side as you make me back off, letting you off the wall. I reach out and grab your hair with my hands, trying to return the favor as I yank and pull it all different directions!

Madison: I see your hand drawing back for another slap but my hands in your hair stops it. I sigh softly as I shift my weight forward. "Make me cxnt" I hiss just before I feel your hands in my auburn hair. I squeal as you start yanking on my hair. Pushing off the wall as we yank on each others hair. Feeling some of my beautiful auburn hair being plucked out by your jealous hands. Yanking your head back and forth by your hair. Already this fight is turning out not to be as one sided as I thought. Our bodies slamming together as we struggle. Bringing my right let up a little. I stomp down. Aiming my heel at your foot, wanting to grind the heel into your foot. yt

Lexie: Feeling some of my blonde mane being pull from my scalp, making me scream and yelp. I know I?m getting some of your hair as well but I?m more concerned with the hair that I?m losing!  My perfect blonde head won?t be perfect anymore if I don?t stop this hairpulling affair. Thinking of firing my knee into your stomach, but my thought is dashed when I feel your heel slam into my foot. ?OOOHHHHH.....OOOOWWWW....YOU BITCH!!!!? Yelping in pain as you grind your heel into my purple heel, knowing you are ruining my shoe as well as hurting my foot. I let go of your hair as I try to push you off, a few tears running down my cheeks, not knowing myself if I?m crying over the pain or my hair and shoe being damaged!

Madison: Yelping as my auburn hair is getting ripped out as you pull on my hair. My heel grinds into your foot and you let go of my hair. Stumbling back a few steps as you shove me. "You fucking cxnt" I hiss. My hair already messed up and I'm starting to breath hard. I lunge at you, wanting to keep the momentum. My left hand reaching out for your ugly blonde hair again. Wanting to grab a handful and pull while aiming a hard slap at your smaller chest with my right hand yt

Lexie: Able to push you off me, feeling my foot throbbing as I back up a few steps, lift my my foot to rub it through my purple. ?You fucking bitch!! Look what you did to my heel!!? Seeing a circular scuff mark where you dug your heel in, a permanent indentation also present. Just looking up from my foot when I feel you grabbing my blonde hair, yelping as you send a hard cho to my chest. ?HHUUUUNNHHHHH...? my hands cover my chest, trying to protect it as well as stop my tits from shaking, a little air knocked out of me.

Madison: Smirking a little as I see your scuffed heel. Feeling your boobs smash under my palm as I slap you. "You should be thanking me for ruining those ugly heels Silk slut!" I hiss. Feeling even more confident as I take control of the fight. Sweat starting to form from our struggle. My left hand still in your hair, I reach up with my right, wanting to grab your hair with both hands. Then, twist my body and try to sling you into the brick wall yt

Lexie: Still gasping a little as I feel you grabbing my blonde locks with both hands, wincing as you pull on my hair hard! You twist and turn your body, bringing mine along for the ride, feeling like my hair will be ripped out when you finally let go. The momentum sends me flying towards the brick wall, able to turn my body, feeling my back hitting the wall hard. ?AAAAAAHHHH....GGGGGUUHHHHH....? the impact sending tremors through my body as I fall to my knees, the pavement tearing my white stockings as I hold my back, whimpering

Madison: Grunting as I throw you into the wall. Smiling as I see you fall to your knees. "Just like a Silk slut, always on her knees" I snarl. Taking a second to taunt you and admire my handiwork. Running my hands through my hair, fixing it a little. Finally, I walk over to you, slowly reaching out with both hands. Wanting to bury my hands in your blonde hair again and drag you to your feet. yt

Lexie: Holding my aching back, tears dripping from my eyes as I hear your taunts. I feel you grabbing my blonde hair again, pulling me off my knees, seeing the tears in my stockings. I ball up one fist and send a punch towards your stomach out of anger at first you ruining my heels, then my stockings....and I?m sure my hair that I spent hours to look just right is a mess too!

Madison: Getting cocky as I pull you to your feet. Looking around and spotting the trash cans. Smiling as I look back at you. "Okay Silk slut, time to go in the trash whe...." Cut off as your fist slams into my tummy. Caught off guard, my hands slide from your hair as I double over. Air forced from my lungs, stumbling back a few steps. Trying to suck in deep breaths. "You...cxnt" I hiss. yt

Lexie: Feeling my punch connect, my fist slamming into your flat abs hard. I stand up as you let go of my hair, seeing you doubled over in front of me. I see the trash cans behind you, remembering your comment. ?Silks belong a mansion, DOA bitches go in the trash!!? I grab your auburn hair and your panties through your dress, pulling up on your panties a little to try and wedge them deep between your cheeks. I turn you and grunt as I try to hurl you towards the trash cans that you wanted to throw me into!!

Madison: Sucking in air as I hear your taunt. Realizing that I need to do something, I start to force myself up. Yelping as you grab my hair and prevent me from standing up. I wince and let out another yelp as you grab my panties and pull up. Stumbling as I'm forced to stand up on my tip toes in my heels. Screaming as my hair is pulled. Feeling my auburn hair being plucked out as you hurl me around towards the trash cans. Stumbling forward, my arms flailing, trying to keep my balance. I scream as I slam chest first into the trash cans and falling over them, spilling their contents. Some air forced out of me from the impact, moaning as I roll onto my back, kind of laying on a trash can. A little dazed from the impact yt

Lexie: Watching as you flail and crash into the trash cans, knocking them over as you fall into them. ?Right at home, aren?t you, little DOA bitch!!? I take a few seconds to run my fingers through my hair, adjusting my dress, seeing my turn stockings and my ruined shoes, making me even more mad. I storm towards you, my heels clicking on the pavement. I bend over and grab your auburn hair, twisting it around my fingers to get a tight grip as I pull you to your knees, holding my your hair in my right hand. ?FUCK YOU cxnt!!? I send a hard slap to your face with my left hand, trying to immediately follow up with a backhand!

Madison: Moaning as I lay on the can, looking up at the building, trying to catch my breath. Suddenly you appear over me and fresh pain explodes in my scalp as you grab my hair and pull. Screaming as I'm pulled to my knees. Forced to look up at you, dazed and regretting getting cocky. I scream as my head snaps to the side from your slap. My already red cheek puffing up more from the blow. Then scream again as you back and me and my head snaps the other way. Both cheeks red, my hair a mess. I ball my right fist up. "FUCKING cxnt" I scream. Swinging my right fist up, aiming my knuckles at your tummy, just above the panty line. Putting as much power behind my punch as I can yt

Lexie: Watching your reddened face swings my side to side, smiling as I bring my left hand back into a fist, about to punch you right in the forehead. ?Lights out bUUUUUUUNNNHHHHHHH....? my taunt cut off as I feel your fist slam into my lower belly, making my cheeks puff out and my blue eyes go wide. Lifted to my top toes in my heels I untangle your hair from my fingers as I clutch my aching tummy. Backing up as I cough and gasp, your unexpected punch catching me off guard! ?C....c....cxnt....?

Madison: I grunt as my fist slams into your tummy, your breath blowing in my face. I let out  a sigh and slump down slightly as you let go of my hair. Running my hands through my hair again as I take a deep breath. Slowly I stand up, my eyes never leaving you. A bit more wary of you. The Silk slut has shown me she is more dangerous than l expected. Getting to my feet, a little shaky in my heels. Bringing my first up, angry that you've been able to hurt me. "Oh you're going to pay for that whore" I hiss.  My fist up, slowly circling you ty

Lexie:Gasping and coughing as your punch took my breathe away. I move slowly backwards in my heels, still clutching my aching tummy, trying desperately to get my breath back. I see my ruined heels and my torn stockings, thinking that would have been getting pounded by a guy by now if it weren?t for you. ?Mmmm...f....f....fuck......you.....?

Madison: Breathing hard, sweat covering my face. My makeup starting to run a little. Both of us trying to catch our breaths and recover a little during the brief lull in action. "Fuck...me? You..wish....Silk...slut" I huff. I lunge at you, my hands reaching up for your hair. Wanting to grab two handfuls of your hair and yank back and forth. yy

Lexie: Just looking up at you as you grab two handfuls of my blonde hair, pulling abs yanking back and forth! My hands grabbing yours as you shake my head violently back and forth, feeling like my brain is rattling in my skull. ?AAAAHHHH....fuck....you....slut....? Trying to send a slap towards your face, doing my best to aim as you continue to shake my head back and forth, getting a little dizzy and dazed from your hard and violent shaking!!

Madison: Snarling as I yank your head back and forth. Trying to rip out as much of your ugly blond hair as I can. I see your hand draw back but continue to shake your head. I howl in pain as your slap, missing it's mark, smashes into my ear. On top of the pain from getting slapped in the ear, my earring grinds painfully into my ear lobe. Jerking my hands from your hair, my left hand covering my left ear as I back away. Rubbing my ringing ear. "Oh you fucking stupid Silk slut cxnt" I rage. Angry that you just slapped my ear. yt

Lexie: Finally feeling you letting go of my blonde hair, bringing my hands up to hold my head, feeling like it?s still shaking. I run my fingers through my hair as I fight back tears, this night not at all going how I thought it would! I see you holding your ear, seeing the brick wall behind you. I lunge at you as fast I can, up in my toes in my heels as I try to put my hands on your tits and push them up into you. Trying to push you into the wall hard, hoping that by pushing on your chest I can make you lean back and slam your head into the wall first!

Madison: Cursing you while rubbing my ear. This night hasn't turned out like either of us expected. Wincing as I rub my ear, I don't see you lunging at me. Yelping as your hands latching onto my breasts and you start shoving me back. Stumbling back towards the brick wall, leaning back a little. My head cracks brutally against the back wall. I scream as I see stars, stumbling as I struggle to keep my balance. Momentarily blinded by the impact and badly dazed. Moaning as I feel warmth spreading in the back of my head. My hands going to cover my hurt head. You pushing against my chest the only thing keeping me on my feet yt

Lexie: I see the dazed look on your face, feeling your body wanting to fall forward. I let go of your chest but I grab your chin, making you look at me. ?Let this be a lesson you little DOA bitch....don?t fuck with the Silks!!!? I then place my hand on your throat a ls I push your head back against the wall, leaning into you. Choking you against the wall, looking to leave you unconscious in a back alley, right where the DOA belong!

Madison: Moaning as you hold me up, tears streaming from my cheeks. Hurt and held up by your grip on my chest. Dropping a little as you let go of my chest and grab my chin. Then moaning as my head is pressed into the brick wall just before I start gagging as your hands close around my neck. Gasping struggling for air as my face turns red. Digging my nails into your wrist as I desperately try to pry your hands off. Wondering where this night went so wrong that I would end up here. My vision slowly fading from the lack of air. Clawing desperately at your wrist, fighting the darkness as I slowly start to pass out yt

Lexie: Gritting my teeth as I feel you digging your nails into my wrist as you struggle to get free. ?Not his time skank!!? I quickly remove my right hand with your hands attached only to clamp my left hand onto your throat. I lean onto you, my blue eyes looking into yours. ?I wanna watch you pass out you little whore...watch as you get knocked out by a Silk!!?

Madison: Coughing and gasping as I struggle for air. Greedily sucking in air as you switch hands. My breath is quickly cut off again as your left hand clamps down on my throat. My hazel eyes looking into yours. Gasping and coughing as you choke me. Tears running down my cheeks, my vision fading, fighting with what little strength I have left. Reaching out with both hands, my hand reaching for your face. Trying to claw, poke, scratch anything I can in a last desperate attempt to get free before I pass out yt

Lexie: Gritting my teeth as I push against your neck hard, feeling your hands on my face as you try to claw and get away. I lean my head back as I straighten my arm, shaking my head to try and get your hands off. ?Mmmmm....trying to be a tough little bitch??

Madison: Gasping. Trying to beg you to stop but no works will come out. Tears running freely down my cheeks. My body going slack as my eyes role in the back of my head. Darkness over coming me as I drift off to dreamland yt

Lexie: I watch as your body goes slack, watching your eyes slowly roll back into your head, then watching them close as you drift into unconsciousness. I keep the choke on a little longer, making sure you aren?t faking. I let the choke go, watching your limp body fall to the pavement. ?That?s what you get bitch..? I reach down and grab your heels, pullling turn off your feet, throwing them into the trash. I then grab your skirt, ripping as I try to pull it off you, then doing the same with your tank top, leaving you in ripped tattered clothes. I glance over and smile as I see a red sharpie laying near the trash cans. I grab it and write SILKS RULE on your forehead, then DOA SKANK on your stomach. I stand up and take in my handiwork running my fingers through my hair before heading down the alley, trying to get home before anyone sees me like this

It was great fun, and you?re welcome to a rematch amytime Madison....

Offline LexXxie

Re: Silks vs DOA: Southerncharm(Lexie) vs Madisonfights01 (Madison)
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 12:40:01 PM »
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!