News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Rachel Melvin vs Sarah Butler

• 2 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Rachel Melvin vs Sarah Butler
« on: February 19, 2018, 05:16:27 AM »
{alt}
{alt}

(That?s how long ago this started, Dumb and Dumber 2? Still takes place in that time frame)

Sarah Butler watched every fight in the WBACCF and midway through she got a challenge from someone else who wasn?t in it.  Former soap star and recently in Dumb and Dumber 2 Rachel Melvin.

Sarah accepted and as she prepared her own backyard she thought about what would happen if she lost this fight like she lost to Lyndsy Fonseca.  She shook those negative thoughts away and was pushed in the back.  She never heard Rachel show up ?So whats up bitch?

Sarah wanted to turn around and smack Rachel but instead she slowly turned and smiled ?Thinking about methodically breaking you down until you realize you shouldn?t have challenged me.?

?Know what I?m thinking about.?

?Do I care?

?When I?m done how you?re going to feel knowing someone kicked your ass on your property.?

Butlers eyebrows went up at the brazenness then she was shocked at the fact Rachel Melvin knew how to throw a punch and connected with a two three combo.  A right cross and left hook an Sarah was down.

?So yeah, I heard you had skills.?  Rachel said mockingly whilst shaking her left hand.  ?Maybe I heard wrong.?

Sarah fumed but took a breath.  She went all rage all action against Lyndsy and that was why she lost that and her inability to counter basic wrestling.  When she got this challenge she wanted to take a more technical robotic viewpoint.

?This is your property Sarah, do something?

Sarah bobbed up and down but Rachel jumped at her and they both ended up on the ground ?Come on bitch, I heard you were kind of tough. ?Rachel said getting on top of Sarah and hitting her with slaps before standing up and hauling Sarah up by the shirt just to rip it off her.

?Losing your shirt isn?t so bad now is it, I mean you got a bunch in your house to replace the one you lost a fight in.?

Sarah hit four punches to Rachel?s ribs.  She then went for Rachel?s head but it was ducked and then Rachel drove forward and the two went flying over a table.  Sarah immediately lifted her legs and stomach and flipped Rachel Melvin near the patio furniture set

Sarah spun onto her stomach and grabbed at Rachel?s shirt and started to pull it off when it got over Melvins face it was Rachel who kicked her leg up and the shin went over her head and got Sarah in the back of the head.

Rachel got onto her stomach and then her knees and stood up losing her shirt but ready to fight but Sarah was up as well and drove her into the deck.  Rachel hit three clubbing blows to Sarah?s back and went for a knee but that was caught and Sarah Butler lifted her up in the air and threw her down

?You had enough I think.?  Sarah backed away from Rachel, that quick action was amazing but one mistake gave her an opening to drop Rachel Melvin on her head

Sarah relaxed and looked at Rachel who was struggling to get onto her hands and knees.  ?You came in hard but little girl I?m the best of women built like us.?

Sarah hit a soccer kick to Rachel?s ribs.  ?Fact is we?re not given credit and I?m better than all of you. You got your shots in but I?m not having another Fonseca situation.?

Sarah kicked her again ?I was beating her ass and then she wore me out with wrestling and a lucky finish after I??Another kick ?Came back.?

Sarah lifted Rachel up ?I got that one weakness corrected and I?m glad you got your shots in but time for me to finish this and find a step up.?  She locked in a guillotine choke but Rachel wasn?t out of it and pushed her into the deck stepped back and pushed her into it again

Rachel felt the grip loosen and grabbed the wrists of Sarah Butler and pushed them down and when there was enough room she stepped back and spun hit a back elbow to Sarah Butler?s face.  She stepped aside and Butler fell holding her face.

?I got more shots to give, the real question is how many of them can you legitimately take.?

Rachel pushed Sarah?s head with her foot ?Women like us might not be the strongest in our early 20s but we get tougher and maintain peak strength.  This is going to be about you learning you don?t belong in the conversations though with the best.?

Rachel picked Sarah up by the hair and hit a knee to the stomach and threw Sarah by the hair.  She ran at Sarah and went for a kick but got speared now both women were down.

Sarah rolled onto her back and took some deep breaths.  She then felt a hand come on her chest, she looked over and Rachel turned her own head and they made eye contact then Rachel scratched Sarah?s tit.

Sarah rolled onto her stomach and Rachel crawled onto her back and pulled the bra back and snapped it down on Sarah?s back.  ?As I said before?  Sarah knew what was coming and bucked Rachel off her back right after she got slapped in the back of the head.

Rachel was up near the entrance and Sarah ran at her.  Rachel twisted enough that both took some impact when they flew off the deck.  It was Sarah who attacked Rachels tits only to get her face scratched then both rolled away.

Both got up fists up and smiled as they looked at the tear in the bra.  ?Welcome to the real Hollywood Rachel.?

?Thanks for the invite, kicking your scream queen ass is a terrific welcome.?

Sarah tried two punches one was blocked and the other was side stepped and Rachel hit a knee to the stomach of Sarah then got behind her and scratched her back which tore the bra off of Sarah.  Sarah stumbled and stayed up ?Let it drop?  Rachel mocked

Sarah Butler held her arms out and let her bra drop to the ground.  Her 34 A tits which were seen in more than one movie out there ?You can?t really mock what I have.?

Rachel looked down and then brought her hands to her tits.  ?Maybe your right well you are right but one thing I do have that you don?t? I still have my bra on.?

Sarah put up her fists ?Whether you leave her with it is up to me, I might just want to win the fight and  be done with you.?

?You won?t win.?  Rachel had her fists up and both slowly circled

They were getting closer with each step and licking their lips.  Both felt it was a matter of time before they won this fight.  Sarah was glad Rachel proved to be a challenge it would make winning this fight all the sweeter.  Rachel had been wanting to have a fight since she got her start in the soaps and when she saw the WBACCF tournament she looked at so many of the women and thought she?d be able to challenge them.  She wanted this fight because both were the same and she was going to beat Sarah then put it out there she was ready for all challenges.

The technique left and they were throwing punches with both hands.  Some landed hard on the others face but most missed.  Sarah was hit hard but came up with a knee to the ribs. That stopped Rachels? punches, Sarah clubbed Rachel?s back twice putting her down to her knees ?Time to lose that bra.?

Rachel got her arm between Sarah? legs and jerked it forward hitting Sarah back knee and lifted putting Butler down.

Rachel corkscrewed and was on top of Sarah and clawed at her tits ?My bra?s still  on?

Sarah hit her arms away and turned onto her stomach and tried to get out but Rachel was matching her moves determined to hurt Sarah and school her.  Rachel was told beat Sarah and prove yourself ready there will be more for you.  Sarah was in her mind a gatekeeper.

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Rachel Melvin vs Sarah Butler
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 05:17:01 AM »

Sarah faked an escape to one side and Rachel bit and she rolled out from the other side.  Sarah was up and behind Rachel who was trying to get up.  Sarah grabbed the back of Rachels hair and threw more into the yard.

Sarah took some deep breaths then ran at Rachel.  When Rachel got up she was bull rushed into a fence and hit with some punches to the stomach.  Sarah again went for Rachel?s bra but got her foot stepped on and hit with a uppercut elbow to the side of the jaw.

Sarah backed up seeing double.  Rachel wasn?t stopping she hit a slap with her left and then her right and finished by grabbing sarah by the hair and swung her into the fence.  ?Bras still on.?  She scratched Sarah?s chest.

Rachel was pretty much laughing now ?You might never be able to wear one again unless you admit I?m better now.?  Rachel could see the anger in Sarah?s eyes and back handed her ?Calm down or I will fucking hurt you.?

Sarah hit her own back hand and it was lightning quick.  Rachel jerked to her side and felt blood in her.  She went for her own backhand but Sarah blocked it with both forearms slid one up Rachels arm into the back of the shoulder and leveraged Rachel into the fence.  She hit a knee to the back of the leg and finally got a good look at the back of the bra and unclasped it

Rachel slipped out and back stepped ten steps.  She felt her bra was loose and watched Sarah turn.  ?I can take it off or clasp it.?

?I fucking earned that bra show me the tits.?

Rachel put her arms in front of her biceps pressing against her tits.  The bra fell forward and she looked up at Sarah ?Is the air getting cold, are your nipples getting harder because it seems your tits shrank as I did this.  Maybe because they fear mine.?  She put her bra back up on her shoulders?

?You bitch?  Sarah ran at Rachel ?I got that off fair and sq.?  Rachel side stepped removed her bra and got it around Sarah?s throat

?Its off Sarah but you?ll never know because you are a loser.? Rachel purred in Sarah?s ear as she tightened the bra.

Sarah move her hip to relieve pressure then threw her back fist back and got Rachel between the legs.

That loosened up the choke so Sarah drove her hands up into Rachels wrists and the two brunettes had their arms up in the air for a test of strength.  Rachel hit a knee to the back of Sarah?s legs and moved her arms down.  Sarah bent over and scooted behind Rachel ?Anything to say now.?  Both hands on Rachel?s tits she scratched them and pushed Melvin down

The bra was away from Rachel and Sarah ran and got it started to twirl it around her finger.

?So no other choice now Rachel? Lets see what god forgot to give you.?

Rachel looked up at Sarah and the smile was cutting through Rachel.  ?You are talking about small tits.?

?Oh my girl, I know what I have but I haven?t been bragging about keeping a bra on and how great you are.?

Rachel got up and extended her arms ?I wasn?t doing that because I was ashamed of my body but because you wanted to fight someone who matches well with you as did I? I wanted to give you a chance to quit through words vs my beating it out of you.  As for my body.?  Rachel?s hands went to her pants and that got a arched eyebrow from Sarah Butler

Rachel slipped off her shoes then her socks.  Sarah began to nod her head knowing what was going on.  She got her shoes off and using her feet she got her socks off.  Both women got out of their pants.  ?Only panties left, honestly sarah we don?t need to go there.?

?Fair enough.  Looks like your stronger lower body.?

?I think you got me on stomach and arms.?

?Yeah but Rachel this is all?  Rachel Melvin had been sneaking in during the conversation of who had what advantages and slapped Sarah Butler

?This is all about you losing.?

Rachel grabbed sarah by the hair then Sarah pivoted and hit a punch to the stomach and that lifted Melvin up.  Sarah then twisted and her outside leg came up knee hitting Rachel in the stomach.  Rachel fell to a knee held her stomach gasping for air.

Sarah stood in front of her bent down slightly and raked her nails up Rachel?s back then hit a push knee.  Sarah moved back measured Rachel and stepped forward for a roundhouse kick to the head but Rachel ducked it and Sarah had her back to Rachel Melvin thanks to the follow through and got German suplexed.

Rachel held on and worked her way up to her feet lifting Sarah up to hers.  She grabbed one of
Sarah?s wrists spun her around and hit a punch to the stomach that put Sarah up in the air.  Sarah ended up on her knees crying as Rachel Melvin dropped down and gently slapped her over and over again

?You just don?t measure up to me.?

Rachel got up and put her foot on sarah?s face and rubbed the heel around Sarah?s mouth she was about to push Sarah down when Sarah pushed her head forward and Rachel ended up on her ass.

?I?m the best of women built like us.?  Sarah said leaping into a slap.

Sarah was on top of Rachel was holding her down by the hair and propped up and slapped Rachel again.  ?Did you really think you just had me??

Backhand ?Well Rachel do you?. OH GOD?  Rachel Melvin scratched both of Sarah Butlers tits.

Rachel threw Sarah off of her and the two got up where Rachel hit a slap then was hit with a slap.  They stopped and just stared at each other and hit two more slaps each.

Sarah ducked a slap and moved forward pushing Rachel with her shoulder into a gardening shed.   sarah stepped back and slammed Rachel into the shed again.  Sarah then stood up straight put her hands on Rachel?s tits and waited.  The moment Rachel?s eyes open sarah dug her nails in put her body into it and dug down

Rachel?s lips quivered and the tears started coming down.  She couldn?t scream the pain was to much ?How do you like it.  Lets taste and find out.?  Sarah licked the tears coming down from Rachel?s left eye

Rachel grabbed Sarah by the hair near the ears and turned her around and slammed her head into the gardening shed.  Rachel did it one more time then went for a knee but the knee was blocked and the two ended up crashing down into the dirt

The two brunettes were ripping at each others hair rolling around in the soil.  They took moments to punch the others ribs or slap a back or ass.  Their pace was frenetic

They got up to their knees, their bodies covered in top soil and traded punches to the ribs.  Sarah got her left hand on Rachel?s face and scratched.  That made Rachel turn away from Sarah

Sarah was glad for the respite but had to do more.  Sarah hit Rachel in the back with a double ax handle putting Rachel Melvin on her chest in the dirt.

Sarah crawled on top of Rachel got one foot down and lifted Rachels head up then pushed it down.  ?You did better than I thought you would but I?m the better fighter.  Give up or else.?

Rachel never gave up and Sarah sat up more.  One knee down by Rachel?s side and the other was her foot down over Rachel?s shoulder.  Sarah lifted Rachel up by the hair again meaning to slam her face into the dirt when Rachel grabbed her ankle and bit her calf muscle.

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Rachel Melvin vs Sarah Butler
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 05:19:31 AM »

Sarah screamed and suddenly found herself off her feet and up on Rachel?s shoulders.  Rachel was struggling to keep Sarah up but her strong legs helped and then slammed Sarah into the corner of the gardening shed. 

Rachel collapsed after.  That took a lot to do but was worth it as she could hear Sarah groan
Rachel struggled to get up, it was slow at first but she heard Sarah trying to get up so she had to will herself up an when she got to a knee she heard Sarah collapse back to the ground

?I just want it more Sarah.?

Rachel turned and kicked Sarah in the ribs.  ?As tough as you thought you were.?  Another kick ?I?m that much tougher?

?AS much as you think you are the best of women built like us.?  Stomp to the small of the back ?I am the best?

Rachel grabbed Sarah by the hair and yanked ?I don?t hate you and I promise you that this wont be my only fight.  You are tough enough that it proves I?m fucking ready to beat whoever thinks they can beat me and I?ll make it my mission to let you know you were beaten by the best.?

Rachel got sprayed with water from a hose ?Ok bitch you are good I?ll admit it but you shouldn?t have fought me at my house.?  She kept spraying Rachel and forced Rachel into the garden itself

Rachel tripped up and was being sprayed in the face.  It finally stopped so Rachel wiped her face only to see Sarah coming down with a slap that nearly knocked out Rachel Melvin

There was a groan from Rachel so Sarah grabbed Rachel by the hair and lifted her head up and slammed the head down.  ?Whatever you thought bitch? Whatever you hoped Im not losing to you but you.? She slammed Rachel?s head again ?Were so much tougher than I expected.  Im going to make sure YOU know you lost to the best.?

Sarah stood up breathing heavy.  She looked down at Rachel who was moving her head back and forth .  Eyes closed fighting back tears ?Honestly Rachel you have nothing to be ashamed of but get the hell out of here.? 

Rachel wasn?t out but she wanted to be.  She felt sarahs foot go between her tits ?This bitch?  Rachel was being embarrassed right now even if they were the only ones on the property.  Word always got out how these things ended

Sarahs foot was grabbed and then pulled.  Butler fell off balance only to be kicked out and down to the ground ?Not done.? Rachel said struggling to get up

Sarah started to get up and was hit in the face with a head butt as Rachel leaped out head first at Sarah.  Sarah hit the wall hard and was in disbelief the fight was still going on.

They were both tired and Rachel hit a punch to the stomach of Sarah.  Sarah found a way to turn Rachel around and hit her own punch to the stomach

Rachel brought her hand down so Sarah thought Rachel was finally going to concede.  Instead Rachel raked her nails up Sarah?s stomach.  That hurt Sarah and her ass went back and she leaned down in pain.  Eye closed but tears still breaking through.  Rachel then clawed at Sarah?s tit and finally pushed her away and hit a knee to the stomach and a punch to the face.

Sarah was down to a knee her face was officially busted up ?Ok Bitch how much more do you need to take before you realize I?m just better.?  Rachel said and ended by pulling back the top of Sarahs hair so Sarah could look up at her ?Well.?

?Fuck you?  Sarah?s hands went to Rachel?s tits closed which got a freeze from Rachel.  Sarah then pushed up and lifted Rachel up enough slamming her into the wall again but now they were near the edge.

Sarah kept ripping at Rachel?s chest getting more screams from Rachel Melvin ?Scream your surrender bitch? Scream that?

Rachel didn?t but scratched Sarah?s face and that got her the relief she needed

Sarah just reached and scratched at Rachels? face.  Both women fell to their asses tired this was Rachel?s first ever fight and it was more than she thought it would be but she refused to lose.  This was Sarahs second fight and facing someone more equal to you made the competition and need to not lose more urgent.

Rachel slicked her hair back and breathed heavily through her nose it was like a snort.  Sarah slicked hers back and grumbled.  There was a claw mark on the right side of Sarah?s face, blood and bruising.  Her tits were damaged and bleeding.  Sarah got a good look at each of the marks she left on Rachel.  The face ended up a diagonal that got Rachel below the eye across the nose into the cheek. Sarah could see where three of her nails broke the skin on Rachel?s tit she smile and then hurt.  The claw mark on her stomach plus the punches

?Yeah I?m ahead of you on the who fucked the other up more card? Rachel said but was hurting.

Sarah kicked at Rachel getting her between the legs ?You suck and when you talk you get hu??

Rachel dealt with the pain and hit her own kick between Sarah?s legs.  ?Get up and lets finish this.?

Both got on their knees and traded slaps, up to one knee and hit a punch each up to their feet right hand hit into the stomach.

Sarah tried to slam Rachel into the corner with her forearm across the chest but Rachel slid out and hit a strike to the throat and slammed Sarah Butler into the shed.  Rachel looked down and saw the hose that was used on her.

Rachel slammed Sarah?s face into the shed one more time and then hit a punch to the spine.  She bent down and grabbed the hose and as she was coming back up she was hit with a knee to the face and was put on her back.  Sarah just fell on top of Rachel, she rested then sat up and slapped Rachel.  Rest again and another slap

Sarah could feel her adrenaline building and hit another slap.  Her body was on fire at this time it was her time to finally put this away

Sarah hit a punch then got her hand on Rachel?s throat ?Give up or get ?  Rachel knocked Sarah?s hand away and hit a club fist to the jaw then reached up grabbed the tits of Sarah Buter and turned her around and now Rachel Melvin was on top and first she put all her weight into a claw on Sarah?s? tits

?Get what bitch.  Know what I? going to get is the fucking win.?

Rachel hit three punches and went for the tits again but was chopped in the neck.  Sarah then pulled Rachel off and was again in the advantageous position but wanted first and foremost to rip at Rachel?s tits.  ?How does the big winner like it.?

Rachel grabbed at Sarah?s tits and they rolled around ripping at the others small tits for two minutes until Rachel found herself on top an Sarah was trying to get her hands away.  ?Im better face it?

Crack.  Sarah had found her hand on the hose and swung it getting Rachel in the ear.  Sarah was on Rachel?s back and got the hose around her throat and leaned back choking out Rachel Melvin.  Sarah had a maniacal look as she pulled back.  Every muscle in Sarahs? upper body was tightened as she choked Rachel Melvin who was tapping out unconscious.

Something clicked in Sarah that the fight was over and she let go and just slid back on her ass covering herself up grateful she won, embarrassed that she was beaten so bad and hoping that she never killed Rachel

It was a minute and Rachel started to move so Sarah sighed.  They both sat in front of each other.  Legs closed, knees up to their chest.  ?Who won??  Sarah finally said

Rachel cried and could barely speak because of the choking ?You did.. What now.?

They were still in combat mode and fighting the urge to go for another round.  Sarah stood up ?I won the fight I don?t care I?ll throw you out some if I feel like it?

Sarah walked past her got inside her house and was upstairs looking down at Rachel Melvin who just stood in the middle of the yard dejected.  Sarah threw out some old crappy clothes ?There now get out of here because I won the fucking fight and I?m better..?  Sarah fell down sat under the window and began to cry

(Upcoming:  Aubrey Plaza vs Camilla Luddington; Jenna Dewan vs Jessica Lowndes; Jessica Szohr vs Rose Leslie)