News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Barn Revisited

• 5 Replies

Offline Claire Bear

• Let me bring your fantasies to life.
    • Erotic Writer Extraordinaire
The Barn Revisited
« on: February 19, 2018, 04:39:39 PM »
Hello all!
I recently had a request to follow up the barn catfight between Danielle DD and I that we had years ago. They wanted it to be rough, vicious, and very painful...so I obliged.
I warn you, it is not for the faint of heart.

I have added an attachment since the formatting can get really funky here.

The Poll for the first fight: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=23117.15

As always, if you would like a custom story like this or would like to check out what I offer, just follow this link:  https://www.fiverr.com/clairebear500

The Barn
By Claire Bear

It had been a few weeks since Claire and Danielle had faced off in the barn just outside of Chattanooga when Claire received an unexpected phone call. She had been on cloud nine ever since she had forced the the loud mouth bitch to submit, half naked and covered in hay, sweat, and blood. She didn?t hesitate to remind both her friends and foes on the Free Catfight Forums that she had forced Danielle not only to submit, but how she had cried when forced to eat Claire?s pussy on the hay strewn floor.
   When she answered the phone, she had not expected to hear Danielle?s husky, venomous voice on the other end.
   ?I want a rematch.? Danielle said.
   Claire let the statement settle in for a moment. Then she smiled, leaned back in her bed, and began to slide her fingers down her cotton shorts.
   ?Already? You that eager to eat my pussy again?? Claire said.
   ?Save it, you nasty, cxnt.? Danielle said, all business. ?I?m not calling to trash talk. I?m calling to get a fucking answer. You beat me last time and I am fucking pissed. Are you willing to fight me again or not??
   Claire was sure that Danielle was on the verge of tears. That was why she was so tense and to the point. If she said no, then Danielle would forever be the laughingstock of the forum; any threat she made to another woman or game she tried to play would always lead back to the video of the barn fight and her tough girl act would fall apart.
   ?Why should I?? Claire asked, slipping her fingers between ther soft, shaven lips of her pussy, remembering how their bodies had collided in the barn and their peers had cheered them on. ? You reneged on the stakes...you ran off before our friends could fuck you raw. Besides, I?m the Queen Bitch on the forum. What do I need to prove??
Danielle didn?t hesitate.
?That you?re not a chicken shit. That you?re not as soft as your fat, saggy body.?
?I thought you weren?t trash talking?? Claire said, loving what Danielle?s vicious tone
brought out in her. She wanted her here now. Wanted her here so she could tear her large, saggy tits from her fucking body, ride her like a fucking cowgirl, and then humiliate her in front of her adoring fans and lover.
   ?Are you in??
   Claire began to massage her clit.
   ?Rules?? Claire asked.
   ?Do you need any?? Danielle asked.
   ?And stakes??
   ?Name them, cow.?
   Claire smiled. ?Let?s fucking do this.?

Claire and her boyfriend Sean stood on one side of the barn while Danielle and her boyfriend John stood on the other side. John and Sean had really enjoyed each other?s company last time, getting off on how much their girls hated each other and how hard they were willing to fight. The joined the crowd standing in front of the barn door, arms around each other like two brothers.
   This would be a fight to remember.
   The barn was fully open to them as it had been for the last match. This time, however,  many of the daily use tools had not been put away, leaving the three story barn open to be used as a vicious playground for the girls to explore. The barn floor was dusty earth, littered with patches of hay used to cover cow piss, spills and the like. On one side was a row of stalls that had been emptied of their occupants, but open for all sorts of mischief. One stall was filled with milking equipment, another full of manure.  On the other side was a workbench littered with tools used for tanning hides, some of the finished products hanging on the walls including unfinished belts and whips. A ladder led up to the full hayloft which had a narrow walkway that spanned the open space over the stalls and the crowd below. The third level was hidden high up in the rafters, and while many doubted that the fight would go that high, they didn?t leave anything out of the question.
   Claire and Danielle faced each other, their hatred filling the air around them. They both wore the same outfit with slight variations; cut off denim shorts accentuate the curves of their tight, round asses and a tight,shirt tied above the navel, showing off their impressive cleavage. Danielle's breasts bulged over her blue and white striped shirt, all of her bite and claw marks healed from their last encounter. Her long, dark hair framed her lovely, hateful face as she glared at Claire from across the hay strewn floor.
   Claire?s red and white hatched shirt was struggling to support the weight of her larger yet heavier breasts. Her cleavage was deeper and nearly went down to her navel, but that hadn?t stopped many of the men in the crowd from licking their lips and standing to attention.
   ?I?m surprised you showed,? Claire said. ?After I fucked your face, I thought you?d go crying back to California and get daddy to buy you a new one. But you?re still just as ugly as ever.?
   The crowd laughed and clinked their glasses of beer. Danielle pursed her lips together and then shot a finger out at Claire.
   ?I?m going to rip your fat, saggy tits off bitch. I?m going to make you fucking submit and then I?m going to put my saddle on you,? she pointed to the saddle she had bragged about before the last fight that was sitting on an old stool in the corner--Whorse was engraved on the side-- ?and ride you till you pass out.?
   ?Bitch,? Claire interrupted, taking a step closer. ?The only one riding anyone here is going to be me. I?m going to fucking ride your ugly face until you suffocate and then I?m tossing you into the shit heap where you belong!?
   The two women were nearly nose to nose still hurling insults and trash talk at one another. And while the crowd loved it, it was Sean?s job to make sure the fight started off on the right foot.
   ?Bitch,? Danielle hissed, pressing her large chest against Claire?s their womanhood coming to the test as Sean walked toward them. ?I?m going to turn you into the fucking pig you are...make you fucking squeal.?
   ?Milk you fucking tits dry, cxnt.? Claire?s voice had dropped to a vicious whisper as her breasts forced Danielle?s upward. They were so close they could taste each other?s breath as they panted with the effort to hold themselves back.
   ?Alright, ladies.? Sean said, gladly shoving his arm between the sets of massive tits and pushing them back.  ?Take a few steps back please...thank you. Now you both know the rules--? The crowd booed at this but Sean held up his arms, commanding them to be silent. ?None of that! We both want to see these hot bitches ruin each other, but we can?t have them killing each other, alright??
   The crowd seemed to be on the fence about that statement. The trash talk for the previous fight had been so nasty and brutal that they had been sure to see one of the girls go to the hospital at the very least. And when Danielle had run off without letting the crowd fuck her, they had all been very let down. But this fight had very little preamble and they hadn?t been sure what to expect.
   ?There is going to be no biting,? Sean continued, adding disappointment after disappointment as he spoke, ?no gouging, no weapons, and not breaking bones.?
   ?We?ll fucking see, ?Claire said, whipping the audience into a frenzy once more.
   ?Go ahead, slut,? Danielle spat. ?Bite me and I will shove that fucking branding iron up you ass.?
   ?Try it, whore!? Claire shouted, moving toward Danielle, not waiting for her man to finish his intro.
?Let?s fucking do it!? Danielle shouted back, shoving Sean out of the way, sending him sprawling into the waiting crowd. The two women collided like a force of nature, claws grabbing at their dark hair, breasts smashing together so hard there should have been a thunderclap. They began by jerking their heads back, each girl?s neck tensed and bent, their heads pointed to the dark rafters above.
?Is this what you want, bitch?? Danielle hissed. ?To pull fucking hair??
?It was your first?.move too...bitch.? Claire hissed, her eyes shut tight and teeth bared. Their violent little dance kicked dust into the air, catching the light of the afternoon sun. Their bare feet grabbed for purchase as they tried desperately to throw the other to the ground. But try as they might, both bitches stayed up.
?Let go of my fucking hair!? Claire shouted. ?Fucking fight me you cu--? Danielle threw a nasty punch into Claire?s left side and then a follow up directly into her face, knocking her backward. As she staggered back and slammed into the wall of the barn, Danielle claimed a handful of her dark hair, scattering it to the dirt floor as she charged at Claire, her nails ready to tear into Claire?s heaving breasts.
As she did, Claire tucked her head into her shoulders and charged, meeting Danielle halfway, taking them both to the ground. The crowd cheered to see the fight go to the ground so soon; unlike most raw catfights, when these two took to the ground that was a sign of the fight only just beginning.
Claire was on Danielle like a feral thing, her nails tearing at the tight shirt, ripping it?s buttons off and exposing Danielles tan orbs. At the same time, Danielle, the air driven out of her yet still on a mission, had pulled Claire?s shirt open enough for her large, pale breasts to flop out and hang into her face. At the same time, both women grabbed hold of the other?s breasts and pushed into their rival?s chest. They bared their teeth, shut their eyes, and cried out together as they began to attack their most prized assets.
?Gotten softer, huh bitch?? Danielle moaned as she lifted Claire?s tits off her face and up to Claire?s chin.
?Better than you?re fucking saggy things,? Claire spat as she separated the two tits and pulled them out to either side of Danielle. Danielle locked her legs around Claire?s and the two began to roll in the dirt, kicking up a storm of dust as they hissed and spat insults.
Sean and John watched, laughing and pointing as their women began to lose their tops altogether. They couldn?t get enough of his rivalry but knew the two hellcats would begin to tire the other out soon.
But they were wrong.
They had not taken into account how truly damaging Danielle?s loss had been to her; not even Claire understood the hornets nest she had kicked when she had forced Danielle to eat her out in the mud and straw. But as Claire felt Danielle?s nails rake and break her skin, she began to realise that Danielle wasn?t just being stubborn.
The bitch wants vengeance.
?Is that all you got?? Claire screamed, despite the growing sense of danger. ?Fucking COW! Is that all you got?? She pressed Danielle?s left tit into the dirt and tenderized it with her fist. Danielle screamed and retaliated by digging all five talons of her right hand into Claire?s left nipple and jerking down with all her might, the other hand firmly clasped around the impressive girth of her right breast and throttling it like a chicken.
Claire?s scream actually made the boys let out a collective ?oooh?? and they began to mutter to each other as the crowd cried for more.  Claire knew her nipple was in danger of being ripped off if she didn?t break Danielle?s grasp. She stopped pounding the tan--though it was now looking a little purple--tit into the ground and scooped up some dirt from the floor.
?LET GO, cxnt!? She screamed. ?I?M FUCKING WARNING YOU!?
?FUCK YOU, BITCH!? Danielle screamed back. ?I CAN DO THIS ALL FUCKING DAAAAAAAAAIIIIEEEEEE!? Her shouted taunt turned into a scream of blind fury, for Claire and raised her closed fist high and driven it hard into the middle of her face. If the blow hadn?t been enough, she opened her hand and let all the dirt she had collected fall into Danielle?s face and mashed it into her eyes with the palm of her hand.
?GOD FUCKING DAMNIT! OOOOOH FUCK!? Danielle screamed as she released Claire?s tits and clutched at her face, kicking and screaming as she tried to clear the dirt from her eyes. The crowd gasped and hissed but when Claire stood and delivered a vicious kick to her side, they once again let their blood lust take hold and cried for more.
?Is...is dirt a weapon?? John asked, looking slightly concerned. He wasn?t so much worried about Danielle as about how her being blinded would affect her sexdrive; he planned to plow her after her victory tonight and he didn?t want anything getting in the way of that.
?I?d say no,? Sean said. ?Or at least that one is a free pass.?
Claire looked down at her mauled left breast and saw five bloody, crescent marks around her thick, erect nipple. Then she delivered another nasty kick, this time to Danielle?s face. Her hands took most of the blow, but it seemed very effective nonetheless.
?Nice try, cxnt. Face it!? Claire said. ?I?m the better woman.?
?YOU?RE A FUCKING COW!? Danielle screamed. ?A CHEATING, SAGGY UTTERED COW!?
It seemed that calling Claire a cow was something that drove her to quick and nasty anger. She kicked Danielle once more in the side then bent down and grabbed her by the hair. Danielle?s hands grabbed the hand buried in her hair, revealing a busted lip and a swollen knot on her forehead.
Claire was about to drive another fist into her nose when she caught a gleam of light coming from one of the stalls. She smiled viciously and began to drag Danielle towards it, leaving her heel marks behind like two drunk snakes.
?Call me a cow, bitch? We?ll fucking see!?
Danielle tried to stand but the feet couldn?t keep up with Claire?s pace. But when she was dragged into the stall, she began to shriek and flail around like a caged animal. The spectators followed and when they saw what Claire was doing, they began to shout with barbaric yawps.
The milking machine was similar to the ones Claire had used on her parent?s farm; four large tubes connected to a hose that led to the collecting machine. And as Danielle clawed painfully at her arm, Claire threw her towards the machine, causing her to smack her head hard on the stainless steel contraption.
?I?m the fucking cow?? Claire hissed. She grabbed one of the tubes and then straddled her rival. Danielle tried to weakly bat Claire's arm away, but the blow to her head had made her vision split. Claire shoved the tube down onto Danielle?s right tit, and the pressed a button on the machine.
Suddenly the milker came to life and Danielle was jerked from her daze. The suction on her right breast created a vacuum that made her breast feel as if it was being sucked out of an airlock.
?YOU FUCKING BITCH!? She screamed. She tried to pull the tube off of her breast, but all it did was burst blood vessels higher up on her swollen tit. She reached up for the button but Claire slapped it away.
As Daniell howled, Claire got off of her opponent and grabbed her by her denim shorts.
?I?m going to put another tube over your fucking cxnt.? She laughed. ?Maybe it?ll suck all the diseases out of you.?
A few painful jerks--with each tug Claire was pulling Danielle away from the milking tube, forcing her breast to pull away from the suction-- and her shorts came off, exposing her neatly shaven pussy and her tan ass, the tan line of a thong clearly visible.
?Whoa!? John cried out. ?Alright! Stop!?
?Clarie!? Sean called out. ?She?d had enough!?
?FUCK THAT!? Claire screamed. ?This fucking bitch needs to learn her goddamn place!?
A few  women in the crowd stepped forward as if to break them up. Claire grabbed another milking tube and brandished it over her head like a club.
?Fucking try it, bitches,? she hissed. ?I?d love to see you try.?
Then, suddenly, her legs gave way underneath her, Danielle?s foot having kicked the back of her knee. She fell to the ground and Danielle was on her, wrapping the hose around her throat and choking her with it.
?YOU?RE FUCKING DEAD, BITCH!? Danielle shouted, strangling Claire with the hose that should have been warm with milk. Claire sputtered and grabbed Danielle?s face, raking her nails down over her shut eyes. Danielle cried out and tightened the hose. Claire grabbed it and began to pull hard, tightening it around her neck, but threatening to burst Danielle?s breast with the pressure.
Danielle screamed and threw an arm up to the machine, hitting the button and freeing her breast from the pump. She cried out at the pain brought on by the renewed circulation and looked down to see the damage.
Her entire right breast was dark purple, splotched with red clustered of broken veins. She couldn?t even see her nipple for all the swelling. Then she looked down at Claire who had freed herself from the hose. A look of panic filled her eyes and she kicked out, catching Danielle?s raw, swollen tit, forcing her to cry out in agony.
Claire turned and scrambled across the dusty ground, bolting out of the stall.
?GET BACK HERE, YOU cxnt!? Danielle screamed, getting to her feet and chasing after her.
Claire was stopped from plowing through the crowd by the women she had just threatened. They shoved her back, not allowing her to get away with her gross neglect for the rules.
?Fuck!? She hissed, looking back and seeing the still half blind Danielle lumbering toward her. Then she looked up and saw the ladder up to the loft. She began to climb it but as she did, Danielle grabbed he shorts and tried to jerk her back down. She only managed to tear her shorts off of her pale round ass, allowing the bitch to climb into the hayloft to hide.
Danielle pursued her. Both women were now naked, wounded, and scared. Their next tangle in this battle may be their last and they both knew that when they met again, they wouldn?t let go till the other cried hold.
Danielle pulled herself up into the loft, crying out as she drug her swollen, stretched out breast across the plank floor. It was dim in the loft and she couldn?t see for all the hay.
?Come out, you fucking bitch!? Danielle cried. ? Stop hiding and--?
Claire thrust forward from behind a bale of hay, arms stretched out to shove Danielle out of the loft and to the ground below. Danielle was ready for her and grabbed both hands, inches from the edge of the loft. They struggled for a moment and then went down onto the pile of hay. It flew down to the crowd below as they began to roll across it, entwined in a knot of violent flesh that refused to be parted.
Claire grabbed Danielle mutilated breasts and throttled it, forcing a sobbing wail from her throat. Tears poured freely from Danielle?s eyes as she fought against the pain and sank her nails into Claire?s face. The two howled like demons as they dragged their attacks down from face to breasts to cxnts and the back up again.
?I?ll make you fucking useless to a man,? Danielle hissed, finding Claire?s clit and slicing at it with her nails.
?You dirty bitch?? Claire moaned as she thrust her talons into Danielle?s cxnt and ass, biting the less damaged breast to keep from screaming. Both hat torn their vocal cords as they had screamed and were now locked in a quiet, intense battle up in the loft.
?Fucking cocksucker.?
?Ugly whore.?
?Goddamn cxnt.? the insults flew as the pain went beyond imagining. And as they rolled, they got closer and closer to the edge of the loft that was suspended over the stalls.
Soon, Claire was on top of Danielle, forcing her head over the edge of the loft, the fingers  of her other hand hooked inside of her slit.
?I fucking won, bitch!? Claire whispered. ?Give and get it over with!?
Danielle was on the verge of giving in once again. But then she smelled the pile of shit just below her.
?I was wrong about you, Claire?? Danielle groaned. She felt the claw inside of her loosen.
?Oh yeah?? Claire hissed, pressing her large tits onto Danielle?s ruined left breast. ?How is that??
?You?re not a cow?? Danielle, whispered.
?Louder!?Claire hissed, slamming her breasts into Danielle, ripping a cry out of her.
?You aren?t a cow!? she cried louder. Then, she slid a knee between Claire?s legs and grabbed hold of her dark, tangled hair.
?YOU?RE A FUCKING PIG!? And with that, she flipped Claire over her, sending her down into the pile of cow shit below. The crowd went wild, screaming at the absolute madness before them.
Claire screamed as she tried to crawl out of the pile of shit, her body covered in it.
?Oh no you don?t, bitch.? Danielle hissed. She took aim and dove down onto the whore who had ruined her breast. She slammed hard into her, both of them landing in the foul smelling filth.  Danielle?s left breast erupted in pain as she shoved Claire down into the muck with her body.
?FUCK---OFF ME!? Claire cried.
Danielle felt the rage flow through her and began to drop blow after blow into Claire?s smug, chubby face. Soon ,Claire was covered in blood and muck and only when Danielle was sure she had broken the bitch?s nose did she relent. She slid off of the mound of manure and dragged her victim down as well.
She dropped Claire face first onto the dirt, making her howl as her broken nose collided with the dirt floor.
   ?Jesus?? Sean said, stepping towards Claire. John held him back, a look of blank numbness on his face.
   ?She has to give, man.? He said.
   The entire crowd had gone silent. The two women were a sight; covered in mud, hay, shit, and blood both panted heavily--Danielle barely standing with her left breast swollen like a sausage in tight casing and Claire with her face busted beyond recognition.
   Claire rolled over onto her back and began to mutter something.
   ?Come...bitch...fucking...kill you??
   Danielle shrieked with exasperated fury. She fell to her knees grabbed Claire?s left breast and began punching it into the ground over and over again until the blood flowed again from her mutilated nipple and her screams yielded one, broken word.
   ?GIIIIIEEEEEEVEEE!?
   ?WHAT??  Danielle screamed.
   She stopped punching and bent forward, wanting to hear the bitch say it. But then Claire sank her teeth into the bloated, tender breast and suddenly the two were rolling across the ground again in a last ditch effort for dominance.
   ?Oh my fucking god,? Sean said. ?They?re going to kill each other.
   Claire pressed her thumbs into Danielle?s eyes, working to gouge her eyes out. Danielle took Claire?s lips between her teeth and pulled with all her might, ripping them, letting blood flow down their stained, dirty bodies.
   They choked, bit, clawed, mauled and everything in between. By the time they slammed into the workbench, Claire was breathing from her mouth, nearly blind due to the swelling of her nose and eyes.
   Danielle, now short a tooth, bit down hard on Claire?s fingers, leading to a muffled, wet sob. Then, she pulled herself up to her feet using the bench as support and grabbed the first thing she could off of it.
   A whip.
   She pulled her hand back and cracked the whip across Claire?s back, cutting through the mud and shit, leaving a nasty red mark.
   ?AAAAGGGGGGGUH!? Claire cried out. ?FUUUGHK!?
   Again Danielle cracked the whip. Then again and again, gaining a fierce momentum.
   ?FUGHK! I GIB! I GIB!? Claire screamed, choking on her own blood. Danielle gave her one final crack of the whip and then a swift kick to the face. Claire rolled over with the kick and passed out.
   Silence from the crowd.
   ?I...fucking...win?? Danielle said. Then she fell to her knees and began to laugh.

Claire woke up with a heavy weight on her back.
   ?Move, Whore!? Danielle spat, giving Claire a hard slap on her ass with a belt. Claire?s body sang as she began to crawl on her hands and knees, the rough leather saddle cutting into her back. Then she realized that there was a horrid pain in her ass; with each move of her knees she felt something pushing down deep into her ass that should not be there.
   Oh god...oh god?
   The weight lifted from her back and Danielle stood before her. She looked like she had been beaten within an inch of her life.Claire supposed she must look even worse. She began to fade again, listing to the left but Danielle stopped her with her foot, only to flip her over on her back. The saddle dug into her back and she cried out.
   ?I changed the stakes, bitch.? Danielle muttered. ?I?m not going to have you fucked. No, you need to remember who it is you belong to.?
   ?F...Fuugk...Guuuooo.? Claire sputtered, tears running down her face.
   Then she saw the bright red tip of a branding iron. The iron in Danielle?s hand.
   ?I think your left tit.? Danielle hissed.
   ?OH GAWWWD.. OH JEBUSS!? Claire cried out through swollen, torn lips. The iron came down quick on her chest and the world went white. She couldn?t see or hear or smell anything. It was all experienced through the blinding light given to her by her new owner. By her master, Danielle. The light encompassed her and then darkness claimed her.
   She would wake a week later in the hospital.
   Everything would heal in time they said. Everything except the nasty burn on her left breast in the shape of the letter ?D?. That they said, would be with her for the rest of her life.

Erotica Writer Extraordinaire
<a href="https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=7798659" data-patreon-widget-type="become-patron-button">Become a Patron!</a><script async src="https://c6.patreon.com/becomePatronButton.bundle.js"></script>

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: The Barn Revisited
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 08:49:23 PM »
Is there any chance we might get the original story about the Barn posted here? I'd love to read that to see what caused all this anger!

In any case, it was a fun read and THANK YOU for sharing it with us.

Offline Claire Bear

• Let me bring your fantasies to life.
    • Erotic Writer Extraordinaire
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 02:30:30 PM »
The original was a cyber fight between me and Danielle. No one has commissioned me to write it out!
Erotica Writer Extraordinaire
<a href="https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=7798659" data-patreon-widget-type="become-patron-button">Become a Patron!</a><script async src="https://c6.patreon.com/becomePatronButton.bundle.js"></script>

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 09:41:01 PM »
The original was a cyber fight between me and Danielle. No one has commissioned me to write it out!

Offline Jacob226

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2018, 03:57:48 AM »
Great story Claire, love your work (and pics lol)

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2018, 06:37:36 AM »
Great story! It was a entertaining read!