News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

MMA anyone?

• 2 Replies

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
MMA anyone?
« on: February 20, 2018, 02:57:20 AM »
I need to sharpen up and learn some new moves for an upcoming MMA fight.

I've done mma in cyber a few times and enjoyed it-- but my opponent is a kickboxer and a classic boxer with muay training--all IRL! Soooooooooo....looking for anyone who knows mma and loves to do it.

This is a last minute set up, the fight is Wed night, 2/21. So i am available about any time Tues , Tues night or Wed until 7pm. Whatever i can do by then I'd appreciate. AND- would love to find some good opponents for myself for the future. male or female welcome.

Contac me at Trillian at: msintense. or email:msintense2007@yahoo.com ~~~  Kate

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
Re: MMA anyone?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 05:14:11 AM »
I've gotten not one single response to this message. I'm wondering if that is more because MMA is such a rarely done form of fight here, or because it seems unfeminine and unsexy acording  to the male fantasy of this site- though mma and boxing are the most common times in our socieity where you can be sure to see real women doing real fights?  but real women doing real fights isn't at all the point, is it.

I need to sharpen up and learn some new moves for an upcoming MMA fight.

I've done mma in cyber a few times- but my opponent is a kickboxer and a classic boxer with muay training--all IRL! Soooooooooo....looking for anyone who knows mma and loves to do it.

This is a last minute set up, the fight is Wed night, 2/21. So i am available about any time Tues , Tues night or Wed until 7pm. Whatever i can do by then I'd appreciate. AND- would love to find some good opponents for myself for the future. male or female welcome.

Contac me at Trillian at: msintense. or email:msintense2007@yahoo.com ~~~  Kate

Offline grimlok

• God Member
  • Hi Been fan of women fights long as i can remember
Re: MMA anyone?
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 12:23:31 AM »
Think you have more chance if you get her to the ground nullifies her kicks and strikes.But helps if you know some judo or jiu-jitsu moves while you have her on ground.Can end it reasonably quicker.If you stand up right and trade with her she will more than likely have the better advantage.Good luck
Any way.
Mature women wrestling /catfights rule ????