News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jenn vs the ex-wife

• 7 Replies

Offline rrccdd_2000

Jenn vs the ex-wife
« on: February 20, 2018, 09:15:57 PM »
Jenn woke up and looked around.  Actually it would be better to say she ?came to?.  As the cobwebs dissipated she realized several things.  She was in her bedroom, her arms were tied behind her back and Tara was in the bed next to her fucking Mike.  As a matter of fact Tara was riding him like a champion bronco rider at a rodeo with a million dollar payoff.  Mike was massaging and pulling on Tara?s tits.  As Tara got more and more excited, milk began to seep from her nipples.  The more turned on she got, the more milk issued forth.  By the time she began to cum, she was positively spewing out streams of hot milk, soaking Mike?s face and chest.  As Mike began to cum, he latched onto a nipple and sucked, nursing long and hard, Tara feeding milk back into him as she sucked cum out of him.

Jenn sobbed a little, watching the bitch Tara fuck Jenn?s husband, not that there was much Jenn could do about it at the moment.  She began to struggle a little, which caught Tara?s attention.

?So, Jenn has rejoined us?  How?s it feel bitch, watching me fuck my husband.  Does it turn you on?  Um?  Yes I know he?s your husband now, but he was my husband before you stole him.?

?I didn?t steal anything cxnt.  You fucked around on him so much he finally couldn?t stand it any more.  When he met me, he realized that SOME women can be faithful, so he got rid of you and married me.?

?The fact remains that he was married to me when he met you, then divorced me and married you.  You stole him you fucking slut.  Tonight I?m reminding him why he married me in the first place, and why we stayed married for fifteen years.  Also I?m going to show him how much more of a woman I am than you.  I?ve got a better body, I?ve got milk and I fuck better than you.?

With that, Tara went back to Mike.  They kissed and fondled for a while till Mike was hard again, then Tara rolled over and pulled him on top of her.  He slid easily into her and they began to pump.  Lazily, Tara reached out and grabbed Jenn?s boob, pulling on the tit and squeezing the nipple.  Mike looked over and watched as Tara mauled his wife.  His pumping began to increase in both speed and force.

Tara grunted, then grinned as she said ?Looks like Mike is remembering our fight cxnt?remembering me milking your tits dry?remembering me beating you up.?

Jenn sobbed, tears rolling down her cheeks.  ?You?you?you cheated you fucking slut!?

?Ha..ha..ha?how the fuck can you cheat in a CATFIGHT.  You stupid bitch, in a catfight anything goes.?  Tara wrapped her legs around Mike and their fucking increased even more in force.  Tara pulled on Jenn?s tit, bringing a moan from Jenn, then a cry as Tara scratched.  Mike groaned and came, pumping violently into Tara?s cxnt till he was empty and she was full.

Mike rolled off and collapsed to the side.  Tara slid to the side of the bed and sat up.

?Oh how thoughtless of me?I?m hogging all of Mike?s cum.  You should have some also.?

Tara slid over to the reclining couch that Jenn was on and straddled her rival?s belly.  Slowly she moved up Jenn?s body, over her tits, past her neck, till Tara?s pussy was at Jenn?s chin.

?Eat me bitch?eat me good.  Clean out all of Mike?s cum.?

Tara pushed her pussy into Jenn?s face and when Jenn didn?t immediately begin eating her, grabbed Jenn?s tits and dug in with her nails.  Jenn screamed into Tara?s crotch, then reluctantly began licking and sucking Tara?s pussy.

Jenn cried all the time she ate Tara?s twat.  When Tara finally came, Jenn cried even harder.  She was humiliated and mortified.  Being used by her rival, tied and helpless as Tara not only tortured her but pleasured her husband.   

?Well let?s see?.maybe it?s time for you to get fucked too??

?You?you?re?you?re going to have Mike fuck me?? 

?What?   No way.  No?I?ll fuck you myself.?  With that Tara got up and went to her purse.

?I always carry this with me.  Never know when you?re going to need it.?  Tara pulled out a 9? dildo from her purse, along with a strap on harness.  Quickly she got the thing together and strapped it on.  As Tara turned and Jenn got her first real view, she began to cry.  While not as long as Mike, it was very thick, and Jenn knew how brutal Tara would be with it.  Jenn cowered on the couch, wimpering and sobbing.  Tara approached, knelt between Jenn?s legs and put the tip of the fake cock to Jenn?s pussy.  With out a word, Tara slammed her hips forward and Jenn screamed.  Slowly Tara pulled out, till just the tip was in then slammed forward again.  Jenn cried and sobbed, moaning and groaning as Tara slowly pistoned the cock in and out.  When Tara grabbed tit, Jenn let out a burst of sobbing and crying.  Tara squeezed and twisted Jenn?s tits as they fucked, then leaned over and began sucking greedily at Jenn?s nipple.  Little was left in Jenn?s tit, after the draining Tara had given her earlier, so after a few dribbles, Tara was sucking an empty tit.  Tara squeezed the tit and sucked harder but nothing came out.  Continuing to pump she finally released the nipple.

?Guess there?s nothing left cxnt...but you can nurse me?make me feel good bitch?make it real good?worship at my tits.?

Continuing to sob, Jenn leaned forward and put her lips to Tara?s nipple.  Jenn licked the nipple to stimulate it then gently sucked.

?Ahhhhhh?that?s good cxnt?you do that real well?I?m willing to bet you?ve been fucking other women and sucking their tits for a while.  Come on bitch?tell us?are you an outright lesbian or just bi-sexual.  You?ve been fucking women haven?t you??

As Tara continued to taunt Jenn, Mike laid on the bed and watched Tara slam the fake cock into his wife.  Mike loved Jenn, but he had loved Tara before that, loved her so much that he had ignored five years of infidelity on her part.  And, more than he loved either woman, he loved catfighting and titfighting.  The fight earlier that Tara had won was all Mike could think about. 

Jenn and Mike had come out to their lake house on Friday afternoon.  Saturday morning, Mike slept late but Jenn was awake early.  Taking advantage of the weather, Jenn put on her bikini and headed down to the beach.  She wore her skimpy bikini, the one which emphasized the size of her already huge breasts.  She knew that Mike would be down eventually and there probably would not be anyone around this early in the year, so they might very well get the chance to make love out in the open or maybe in the lake.  Jenn tried to keep their relationship, especially their sexual relationship, fresh and different. 

As Jenn approached the beach, she realized that someone was already there.  Well, maybe whoever it was would leave.  Jenn came around the chairs and got her first good look.  WOW.  Jenn was a big and very well built blond, but the brunette woman sitting before her was her equal in size and weight, and if Jenn judged correctly, cup size.  Mike was a tit man of massive proportions, so Jenn was automatically cautious and jealous of any woman who came close to matching her tits.  Of course Jenn?s big advantage, one that most women couldn?t match, was that she was lactating, and had been for the entire five years of their marriage.  Mike loved it and sucked her tits every night. 

Like a man, Jenn?s eyes never got above the woman?s chest, so when she spoke it was a surprise, a very bad surprise.   Jenn recognized the voice immediately and began to seethe at once.  Tara, Mike?s ex-wife.  What the fuck was she doing here?

?Well, well, well.  The man stealer herself.  What are you doing here cxnt.?

?Well I see neither divorce nor time has made you any less white trash than you always have been, Tara.  As to your question, Mike and I bought a summer place here a couple of months ago.  What are you doing here??

?I got a house up here from my second husband in the divorce.?

?Lost another one, um?  What happen, couldn?t keep yourself in line and he found out you are a liar and a cheating tramp??

?Naw?cops caught him boosting a liquor store.  He got fifteen years and I got a divorce.?

?Sounds like your kind of man.  Well, now that we?ve caught up on old times, I?ll be going.?

?Hold on man stealer.  Where?s my husband??

?Mike is my husband and has been for five years.?

?Yeah?  Well we?ll see about that.  I?ve had a lot of time to think about it and I think it?s time for Mike and I to get back together.  I figure that he?s probably about had it with you and your prudish ideas about now.  He?s probably ready to get the kink back into his life.?

This was exactly what Jenn was worried about.  Mike had a number of fetishes, boobs were just one of them, and Jenn didn?t like any of them.  She was much too straight laced to approve of them.  But to keep Mike happy she tried to, well not participate, but humor him about them.  His two biggest fetishes were catfighting and titfighting.  Jenn would not participate in either, but what she would do is kind of play a game with Mike where she would compare herself with women they had both seen during the course of the day.  She would even go so far as to tell Mike how her magnificent breasts would punish and pound her adversaries till they gave up.  In their fantasies, she had never lost.  But she suspected that Tara would be more than willing to not only talk about it, but actually participate in Mike?s fantasy.

?Besides, my tits are way better than yours, as Mike will see, and we both know how big a tit man he is.  And when you back down from a challenge to tit fight me, he?ll see who the better woman is too.?

?TIT FIGHT?  You God Damn low life white trash tramp.  My tit?s? I mean my breasts are considerably better than yours.  Mike knows that, and besides, I have an additional advantage.?

?Oh you mean your milk.  Well you?er not the only one with milk bitch.  It took me a while, but these babies are loaded too.?

Tara shook her tits at Jenn and smiled.  Now that she?d said it, Jenn did notice that Tara?s breasts looked larger and fuller than the last time she?d seen the tramp.  At that moment Mike came down the hill.

?Uh?hi Tara.  What are you doing here??

?Hi Mike.  I own a house just up the hill.  Good to see you stud.  Say you look like you?ve lost weight.?

?Yeah?Jenn has me on a special macrobiotic diet that slimmed me down in some areas and uh?well?lets say bulked me up in others.?

For a second Tara looked confused, then her eyes dropped to Mike?s shorts and she said ?Really?  How much?  I mean how much did you ?bulk up???

?Well, I ?um?well I added about 3? in length and about an inch in girth.?

?WHAT?  Jesus Mike, you were 9? when we were married.  Are you telling me you?re 12? long now?  And thicker??

?Um..yeah?closer to thirteen inches actually.  Well I think Jenn and I should go now.  Bye.?

Mike took Jenn?s arm and the two turned to go.

?Oh Mike stay.  I know you?re a tit man?I would think you?d jump at the chance to compare me to Jenn.  I mean I know why SHE wouldn?t want that.  As a matter of fact, I can understand why she wouldn?t want to come anywhere near me.  Get us close together and my superiority would be even clearer.  Okay? you two go ahead and run off.  I?ll be here till about noon Mike, if you want to come back, and then I?ll be at my house.  Stop by any time?any time at all.  I?ll show you what a real woman will do for her man.  Oh and Mike? I?ll be more than happy to give you a sample of MY milk.  Plus I?d love to feel what that extra three inches are like?inside me.  Say, I used to be able to get your whole cock in my mouth.  I wonder if I can now?  Stop by and we?ll find out.?

Jenn pulled her arm from Mike?s grasp and turned back on Tara.

?Jenn?honny?I think we should go.?

?No?we?re staying?I?ve had it with this tramp and I?m going to show her who the better woman is, here and now.  And Mike?  You stay out of this.  You understand?  You stay completely out of it.  You only do what the winner tells you to do.?

?But Jenn??

?Out of it Mike!?

?Yeah Mike?stay out of it?for now.   After I show this stuck up prude what a woman can do, I?ll show you?for the rest of the day.?

With a resigned expression and a shrug of the shoulders, Mike backed away.  Suddenly he realized what was about to happen here, and a pig in heaven smile appeared on his face.

?You want a tit fight bitch?you?ve got it.  My breasts will beat yours flat.?

?We?ll see who?s flat?and dry?when we?re done cxnt.?

?Dry??

?Yeah.  I?m going to milk your tit?s dry.  First I?m going to pound your milk out with my hooters?then I?m going to suck on them till there?s nothing left in them.  Oh yeah?I can?t wait.?

Tara reached behind her neck and untied the string to her halter style top, then untied the knot between her huge breasts.  Dropping the bikini top she shook her tits at Jenn.  Cupping her girls with her hands she lifted the huge weight of them and waved them at Jenn.

?Come on bitch?let see?em.  Let?s see what you?ve got to put against these babies.?

With a gulp, Jenn glanced over at Mike.  His eyes were glued to Tara?s chest.  Jenn could see the lust in his eyes as he devoured the tits of his ex-wife.  Clearly they were bigger than he remembered and he was all but drooling just staring at them.  Jenn?s face took on a determined look and she turned back to Tara.  Reaching behind her back, Jenn unsnapped the bra style top she was wearing.  Letting her arms drop to her sides the bikini top slid down and fell to the ground.  Jenn?s amazing rack came into view and Mike almost gave himself whiplash snapping his head back and forth to eye both sets of beauties. 

The two women moved to each other and stopped just as their nipples met.  Looking down, it was Tara?s turn to gulp.  This was clearly something she had not thought about.  While her boobs were clearly just as large and nearly as full as Jenn?s, her nipples were decidedly inferior.  After years of being sucked on and milked, Jenn?s nipples were damn near two inches long, very fat and very very stiff.  Tara?s were large but nothing like Jenn?s.

The women locked hands and slammed their breasts together.  The fight was on.  Keeping their hands locked, the two would slam together, then bounce back to almost arms length, then pull back and slam together again.  Their tits were meeting straight on and flattening between them.  Tara winced at the pain from Jenn?s nipples hitting her own, but outside of that, they seemed pretty even.  For over five minutes the two woman pounded their boobs together, trying to flatten and crush each other.  Both were in pain, but nothing they couldn?t handle.  In the sixth minute, that changed.  Tara began to moan when the hits came.  In the seventh minute both women could feel Tara?s tata?s begin to soften.  When milk began to ooze from her nipples, Mike knew it too.  Jenn tried to hit harder, and succeeded to some extent.  When Tara stumbled, Jenn knew she had the bitch.  Milk was leaking more and more from Tara, and Jenn wanted Mike to see it clearly.  So on the next pull, she flexed her knees a little then came up into the bottom of Tara?s pair.  Tara?s tits pushed up and a veritable stream of milk shot from her nipples.  Instead of pulling back, Jenn went down then up violently, sending her babies smashing up into the bottom of Tara?s girls.  Pounded from the bottom, Tara?s milkers were pushed up painfully and her white, frothy, tit juice spewed forth.  Jenn didn?t pull back at all this time just kept the pressure on Tara?s tits from the bottom, pushing milk out of her nipples painfully.  Tara couldn?t take it.  With a  shriek, Tara pulled back, pushing on Jenn to separate them. 

Tara stumble back several steps, cradling her bruised boobs and crying. 

Jenn stood dominate, legs spread and hands on hips.  ?Well bitch?I guess we all know who has the better tit?s now, don?t we.?

Glaring at her hated rival through tear streaked eyes, Tara just said ?cxnt!?, stepped forward and punted Jenn in the pussy.  Jenn screamed, clutched her womanhood and dropped, shuddering and quivering on the ground.  Tara stood for several seconds, rubbing her abused tits, then attacked.

Grabbing Jenn?s hair, Tara pulled her up to her knees and began slapping Jenn?s face repeatedly.  Hard, viscous slaps Tara put across Jenn?s face, over and over.  When Jenn fell back to the ground, Tara kicked into her pussy twice, bringing a scream from Jenn.  Tara grabbed Jenn?s ankles, lifted her feet into the air, and dropped her knee directly into Jenn?s pussy.   Jenn was devastated.  She wrapped herself around her traumatized cxnt and wailed, crying and sobbing, barely able to take a breath. 

Tara rolled the destroyed blond onto her back and sat on Jenn?s belly.  Reaching forward she grabbed Jenn?s boobs.
?Okay bitch, let?s see how good these tits are after I get done with them.?

Tara viscously squeezed then twisted Jenn?s breasts.  Milk oozed out and Tara squeezed more.  More milk oozed out a little faster, but Tara wanted to see a stream.  She put both hands around Jenn?s left hooter and squeezed as hard as she could.  Jenn screamed and milk virtually shot out the abused tit, two or two and a half feet into the air.  Tara kept on the pressure as long as she could and the ground was literally soaked when she relaxed.  Grabbing the same tit again, Tara pulled and squeezed, bringing forth another long stream and another shriek from Jenn.  Tara continued to pull and squeeze as long as she could.  Finally she let go and sat up, huffing and puffing.  Jenn laid on the ground sobbing, till Tara recovered enough to do it again.  This time Tara dug in with the nails, puncturing Jenn?s tit with her nails.  Milk continued to fly from the nipple, and Tara wondered if she would even drain the huge milkbag.  Over and over, Tara would squeeze till she had to stop.  Finally, after six rounds, the milk stopped.  Tara immediately switched tits and began the process over again on the other boob.  Squeezing and pulling, twisting and scratching, Tara tortured her rivals tits and emptied them of their milk.  Finally, it was over.  Both tits had been squeezed dry.  Tara sat on Jenn for a moment, then to Jenn?s horror, Tara bent over and fastened her lips to Jenn big left nipple.  Tara sucked as hard as she could and Jenn screamed again.  Tara spit milk into Jenn?s face and went back to the teat.   Over and over Tara nursed and sucked, really empting the big milk jug on Jenn?s chest.  When the tit was really empty, Tara bit at the nipple a couple of times then switched to the other tit. 

Now really empty, Jenn laid on the ground wailing and sobbing, cradling her abused tatas.  Tara knelt next to her for a few moments resting, then when she felt ready, pulled the blond up to her knees.  Facing each other, tits almost touching, it was clear that Jenn?s boobs were now no where near as full and proud as Tara?s set. 

?Now for some real punishment.?

With that Tara punched up into Jenn?s emptied milk sac.  Jenn cried out and tried to fall back, but Tara grabbed her right tit and pulled her back.  Again Tara punched into Jenn?s left tit.  Over and over, Tara pounded the once proud beauty till it was bruised and sagging.  Then she switched tits and did it again.  By the time Tara was done pounding on Jenn?s tits, the blond was all but out.  With an evil smile on her face, Tara finished her beaten and devastated rival with one right fist to the chin.  Jenn slumped over, out cold.

?Pick her up Mike and let?s head up to your place.?

Mike came back to the present and realized he was hard again, just reliving the fight.  He looked over where Jenn was still worshipping as Tara?s tits.

?Hey Tara?this thing is ready to burst.  How about giving me some relief.?

Seeing the huge erection Mike had again, Tara dove on him with a cry of glee.  The two rolled on the mattress, kissing and fondling, while Tara got out of the strap-on, then Mike rolled Tara onto her back and pounded his cock into her.  As they fucked Mike said

?God Tara, that fight was great.  The way you beat up Jenn after she beat your tits was really something.  Of course you did kind of cheat.  It was a tit fight after all.  But you beat her in the end.  Beat her good too.?

Tara was half proud and half offended with the way Mike worded his ?praise?.  She was still vexed at Jenn?s tits beating hers.  There was no getting out of it.  Jenn?s boobs had beaten hers.  In a short time Mike shot his load into Tara?s pussy, then collapsed to the side.

?Yeah well I?d beat her in a straight catfight any day.  Her tits may be better, but I?m still the better woman.?

?Yeah right.  Look Tara, as far as I?m concerned, you guys are tied, one each.  She beat you in the tit fight, quite convincingly by the way.  But you came back and beat her in a catfight.  Even.  If you two ever get into it again it will be the tie breaker.?

Seething at the implication from Mike that she might not win a real fight, Tara rolled over and sat on the edge of the bed, staring at Jenn.

?Okay.  Next weekend.  The bitch and me.  Straight cat fight.  Winner gets Mike.?

?NO.  No, Jenn needs time to recover.  Three weeks.  Noon on Saturday, three weeks from today.  Oh yeah.  I am no prize bull to be bought or won.  I go with who I want, which will be the better woman.  Jenn??  When Jenn, reluctantly, nodded, Mike looked back at Tara.

Glaring at Jenn, the words fairly burned from Tara?s mouth.  ?Fine, three weeks.  I?m going to do this all over again, bitch, and bite off your nipples too.  Think about it bitch, look forward to it?I?m going to beat you up again?milk you dry again?then bite your nipples till they bleed.  Then I?m taking Mike home?my home?where he belongs.?

Offline mag

Re: Jenn vs the ex-wife
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 03:41:52 AM »
Nice piece of work. Definitely looking forward to the tie-breaker.  I think Jenn will be ready for her, but Tara does have a mean streak that can?t be overlooked.

Offline dtrain12575

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 08:05:07 PM »
Great story.....love the humiliation of the loser getting milked dry.

Offline David/Tanya

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2018, 11:23:09 AM »
Great story!!!

Offline reith19

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2018, 10:28:09 PM »
That was amazing! Please let there be a sequel in the works with the loser getting utterly destroyed at the end like this one!

Offline rrccdd_2000

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2018, 02:08:04 AM »
thanks for the comments.  For the record I have four more stories in this series written and one on the drawing board.

Offline zxc

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2018, 06:22:50 PM »
amazing!cant wait the second part

Offline mag

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2018, 10:43:17 PM »
Looking foward to all in this series.  Setting up to be hopefully brutal and exciting.