News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

question for you ladies about a fight scenario......

• 0 Replies

Offline PAPI Cruz

question for you ladies about a fight scenario......
« on: February 20, 2018, 11:40:19 PM »
Hi everyone. I'm curios if there are any ladies on here who get turned on watching your man lose? An example might be a scenario in which you are cheering and yelling desperately for your man as you're having to sit and watch helplessly as he's being dominated by his stronger opponent. Then after he's finally defeated you rush to your mans side to console him while his opponent, and possibly his own female lover, celebrate his victory over your man. Idk why but the idea being defeated in a intense match with my woman watching feeling both saddened and turned on by the sight of my defeat, has always been a huge turn on for me. It's something that can play out in so many different fight styles too, private wrestling, pro wrestling, mma, etc.. I would love to know if anyone else shares in this with me and perhaps even have fun with it with any like-minded people here, particularly you females.
Cum ladies, your Papi is calling ;)