News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

italian singer boxing tournament first round

• 4 Replies

Offline Bad Man

• God Member
italian singer boxing tournament first round
« on: February 22, 2018, 12:09:17 PM »
the tournament is divided into two groups of 4 fighters, the first two of each group qualify for the semi-finals, the first group consists of:
Alessandra Amoroso
Anna Tatangelo
Arisa
Cristina Scabbia
the second group consists of:
Elodie
Emma Marrone
Laura Pausini
Nina Zilli
I am a 40 year old man who loves every type of female combat, I would like to have cyberfight with women of any age, I am 6'1 250 lbs, i like boxe nhb i like brutal match

Offline Bad Man

• God Member
Re: italian singer boxing tournament first round
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 12:10:24 PM »
other photos
I am a 40 year old man who loves every type of female combat, I would like to have cyberfight with women of any age, I am 6'1 250 lbs, i like boxe nhb i like brutal match

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 10:24:05 PM »
Anna, Arisa, Elodie and Laura win their fights

Offline Bad Man

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2018, 09:39:41 AM »
the ranking of group A, after the first round is as follows:
Anna Tatangelo 2 points
Cristina Scabbia 2 points
Alessandra Amoroso 0 points
Arisa 0 points

the ranking of group B, after the first round is as follows:
Emma Marrone 2 points
Laura Pausini 2 points
Elodie 0 points
Nina Zilli 0 points

Offline Bad Man

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 01:15:16 PM »
The first match of the tournament was between Alessandra Amoroso and Anna Tatangelo
the match from the beginning saw Anna completely dominate the poor Alessandra, devastating stomach uppercuts kneeling Alessandra, who was finished in the first round by a series of 5 right uppercuts, in the stomach that put kO Alessandra

the second match saw opposing Arisa and Cristina Scabbia
Cristina only in the first round puts Arisa on the carpet three times, too slow Arisa that in a short time was transformed into a speed bag, the match ended in the second round with Arisa locked in his corner and Cristina who bombarded her with devastating uppercuts to the boobs, and in the end Arisa sagged like a gum

the third match saw opposite Emma and Elodie
the shorter match of the evening too powerful and experienced Emma for the young Elodie, it takes just thirty seconds to Emma to put her Ko a series of hooks two hands hitting Elodie without her being able to defend herself, and Emma puts her ko easily

the fourth match saw opposite Laura Pausini and Nina Zilli
this was not a match but a real massacre, Laura mercilessly bombards the Nina's circus for three long rounds, without Nina reacting, the end was brutal with Laura who hits Nina's face with 20 consecutive hooks sending in world you're dreams Nina