News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

ECNWC #1 - #20

• 9 Replies

Offline GrayHairedWarriors

ECNWC #1 - #20
« on: February 22, 2018, 04:33:38 PM »
Does anyone have information about the early ECNWC videos before #21?  I've got everything from 21 on but am looking for the early items and have no ides what the titles were or who was in them.  Was one of them Asia vs Lycinia.....or Holly vs Taz?

Offline pinner45

• God Member
Re: ECNWC #1 - #20
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 05:26:40 PM »
I am interested in the early vids also. Anyone know how or where to get them?

Offline suffolkwrestling

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 12:39:54 AM »
I spoke to the owner of ECNWC, I believe his name was/is Bob, several years ago and asked this same question.  He said the company's master recordings of earlier videos were lost due to a total system crash some time past.

Based upon that I have wondered if anyone who has copies would be willing to share or trade those match videos with us fellow fans.  I know that FCF does not condone or facilitate off market distribution of copy righted materials. Since the company acknowledges they no longer have them to market/sell and since I understand ECNWC is closed (Their domain name is for sale).  It would seem to me that trading the older matches could not negatively impact ECNWC or any company whop may purchase the rights to recent match videos (#22 to the end).

Offline Soony

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 01:56:58 AM »
Does anyone have information about the early ECNWC videos before #21?  I've got everything from 21 on but am looking for the early items and have no ides what the titles were or who was in them.  Was one of them Asia vs Lycinia.....or Holly vs Taz?

Asia vs Lycinia, Holly vs Taz? Those things also ECNWC videos??

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2018, 05:37:31 AM »

Asia vs Lycinia, Holly vs Taz? Those things also ECNWC videos??

Never heard of those.

Offline Wifefights49

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2018, 01:51:14 PM »
I own ECNWC Redheaded Holly first match vs bigger blonde.    Great match 2 different camera angles brief preflight interviews. VHS format

Offline cavegirl23

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2018, 05:08:59 PM »
I own ECNWC Redheaded Holly first match vs bigger blonde.    Great match 2 different camera angles brief preflight interviews. VHS format
  I think that is Number 21 Holly vs Taylor....surely someone knows the names of he first 20?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 11:01:32 PM by cavegirl23 »

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2018, 09:29:03 PM »
I followed ECNWC for many, many years and I don't recall ever seeing 1-10 (or maybe even 15).  Several of the first ones he offered on the internet can still be found on Clips4Sale under someone else's name, I found "Bambi VS Thumper," etc and bought them but frankly they were very poor and not at all like his later ones.  After watching several of these I actually deleted one, one wouldn't download properly and I didn't bother to follow up, etc.

I also found several of the 20's series at Rockin-Roxannes, and again one of the early ones was so poor that I started fast forwarding and I'll never watch it again.

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2018, 07:46:52 PM »
We do carry a few of them at rockin-roxanne.com such as Holly Vs Taz and a few more.

To the member who mentioned they had an issue with an item they purchased from us,  if you contact me directly at rox@rockin-roxanne.com I will be happy to work with you on a solution to that problem if you can give me some more detail as we never want to have a customer be anything other than 100% happy.

Roxanne

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2018, 09:39:55 PM »
These titles are listed on your website RR:
Delta Tiger Lillies Volume 1
Delta Tiger Lillies Volume 2
Delta Tiger Lillies (Sort of a documentry on how they find women to wrestle)
ECNWC Volume 1 (varying quality, generally poor)
ECNWC Volume 2 (varying quality, generally poor)
ECNWC Volume 3 (varying quality, generally poor)

Can you describe them better and how do they differ from what was for sale on the ECN website?  I assume DTL 1 and 2 are the same etc., but what are the others?