News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jennifer Lawrence's sexfighting ability

• 3 Replies

Offline kudos

Jennifer Lawrence's sexfighting ability
« on: February 22, 2018, 09:20:25 PM »
How would you rate her as a sexfighter? Would she be weak, strong or average? I'd like to see how she would get on against Taylor Swift, Kate Upton, Alexanda Daddario and Eva Green? How would you see each match going?

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: Jennifer Lawrence's sexfighting ability
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 01:26:47 AM »
This SHOULD be a poll (four pairs, vote four times). That would make it easier to gather the "hard" data you need!!

But, since you asked how J. Lawrence would do against these four women:

Taylor Swift (WIN) Not much competition for Lawrence - who is heavier, stronger, more "muscular".

Kate Upton (WIN) Lawrence seems "tougher" - Kate's heavier, but she's "soft" IMHO and lacking "will" (?)

Alexanda Daddario (win) Don't know much about Alexandra, so I'm less certain here, but then I don't know why not either.

Eva Green (WIN) Bond girl, 5'6" (Lawrence is 5'8" per most sources) and heavier. So she wins a hard fight.

{alt}

Offline kudos

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 01:57:33 AM »
Thanks - good idea, I?ll set it up as a poll tomorrow. Did you imagine this as a sexfight or as a catfight? How would you see it going if they were rubbing their pussies together (tribbing) in as loser cums first sexfight? Would the results be different?

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 10:18:15 PM »
In a regular one-on-one fight, I think Jennifer would be a badass - strong, energetic and with a streak of cruelty when she has the other woman beaten and submitting. Sexfighting is another story. She might be easier to defeat that way. At least in my fantasy world she would be! :P