News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Gone Girls

• 3 Replies

Online HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
Gone Girls
« on: February 23, 2018, 04:43:54 PM »
Hi   :) i was chatting with a really nice girl and making plans for a story catfight when her account just disappeared. We had been speaking for over a week getting to know each other and seemed to be getting on well....apart from the expected catty arguments you get when blondes meet brunettes  :D

She had a fully filled out profile with pictures.
I know this happens to others on here because she had friends on her profile and was chatting with lots of people.
Most of the time the accounts disappear after we have done a fight but other times when we are just chatting.

I don't have any issue or problem with this i just wonder why someone would go to the trouble of making a nice profile and making friends just to delete their account ( if that is what is happening ).
Like to hear other peoples views as like i said i think it happens to lots on here.....Thank you.
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Offline AnitaCat

• God Member
Re: Gone Girls
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 05:10:01 PM »
I have seen it happen a few times as well, sure they have their reasons, maybe it was t what they expected, or was taking up to much time i their personal life... or in some cases maybe Mom or dad caught them .. and it deleted fast.. I still have another issue.... my black comments when I post on someone s profile ... very  irritating and really hope it can get resolved soon.... thank you

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 02:45:28 AM »
Since I started saving all of my messages here, I have noticed that about 10% of the messages overall lose the sender name, meaning the accounts were deleted. 

My BFF, AnitaCat has given may reasons, but I would like to suggest one more.  One day I saw a bunch of accounts that were titled, GenericNameX (or something like that), where X was a number.  So there was GenericName1, GenericName2, etc. 

Some of the polls here have had, lets call it suspicious results.  Could it be that some people here may "stuff the ballot box"?  ;O 

And Anita meant to say BLANK comments, not BLACK comments  ;D 
I LOVE my girl, with all my heart!  I'd give her a kidney!  But she has spelling issues LOL! 
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline JanBattler

• Picture courtesy of the immensely talented Pauline
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2018, 03:28:38 AM »
As for blank comments on other profiles, that bugged me a bit and  I usually messaged the recipient to delete them.

I've noticed though that if I hit the return (enter) key at the end of the comment, I don't get blank comments.