News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

CalSupreme artist "Eric"

• 28 Replies

Offline wk2011

CalSupreme artist "Eric"
« on: February 24, 2018, 09:56:45 PM »
About 30 years ago I bought a bunch of cartoon stories from the now defunct California Supreme.  They were drawn by an artist named "Eric" (no, not Eric Stanton).  I haven't seen similar art anywhere else so I was curious if anyone had any info.  Was he an artist for hire? Or maybe there is other art I've missed.  It seems odd he had such a limited output.

Offline zazzazu

Re: CalSupreme artist "Eric"
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 07:51:19 PM »
It's fantastic, please add more complete fights. That is some of the most classic erotic fight.

You're the boss

Offline lilco

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 12:46:23 AM »
If you have the rest of these fights can you please post them? I was searching for Tina vs Lana and thecatzman posted a link to what he had in an earlier post but it was missing the beginning of the fight which you posted here. These are great, thanks for posting them.

Offline r6

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 07:15:30 PM »
Wow its really really good , i will want to see the rest fo the fight
can you post that?

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2018, 07:49:15 PM »
LOVE this
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !

Offline muarijun

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2018, 02:28:12 PM »
He usualy signed "Cire" (e-r-i-c at reverse)
Please, post "Rural Ruckus" complete

Offline muarijun

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2018, 02:32:14 PM »
Azza vs Laka ?Jungle girs catfight!

Offline muarijun

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2018, 02:35:31 PM »
Azza vs Laka page 2

Offline muarijun

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2018, 02:37:40 PM »
Azza vs laka pag 3

Offline muarijun

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2018, 02:41:37 PM »
Azza vs Laka page 4

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2018, 04:41:44 PM »
wish I still had mine.  Wife burnt them.  Thanks for sharing

Offline wirerack

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2018, 12:06:10 AM »
Believe it or not; I am Cire. I first drew for Ron Dvorkin at California Supreme. I was very happy to actually be "published", although tons of drawing, and work don't amount to much money. Regardless, I was happy to have an outlet for my drawings, and Ron was happy to accept it. At the time he had the iconic artist Glenn as his flagship artist, and I was never in his league for execution of imagery. There are cartoonists that will work for endless hours on their stuff, but I was never that devoted. Sitting at a drawing board is hard on the back, and eyes, and that strength, combined with profound creativity, and damn good drawing skills is rarer than an honest politician. I also drew for ASF in England, Eric Stanton, and Triumph Studios, but only ASF reproduced my work. Unfortunately, death took Eric, and the guy at Triumph so I have no idea what happened to the work I submitted to them.

For me, art was always a sideline, and outlet for my love of drawing. Women wrestling, catfights, and general female mayhem has been with me for as long as I can remember, and I’ll bet you it will be with me until I die. Why? Who the hell knows? I love women, and I wish no harm to any of them; but I only know that I love to see two gorgeous girls in a sex lock, pulling hair, and whaling on each other. If that is bad, then we are all doomed, but I don’t think so. There are some very creepy perversions out there, and some horribly twisted psychos that intend unspeakable bad things for their fellow humans, but I’ve never seen any of that here. I hate too much blood, and I abhor death fights. I think two girls should get more pleasure from their fight than I do, and that was always my goal as an artist. My philosophy about female fighting is perfectly stated by E.F. Cherrytree, in a short story he wrote called; “Hello Out There”, which was published back in the late 1960s in a magazine called Evergreen. You should be able to find it on the ubiquitous internet.

I don’t draw much anymore as computer generated imagery is making the drudgery of hand drawing obsolete. I think that is a pity as there is no substitute for the thought that goes into committing to a drawing. However, there is a lot to be said for the spontaneity and ease of 3D imagery.

I hope this wasn’t too wordy, and long winded. I love this site, and Hello Out There, to all the like minded men, and women that love what we love.  Regards, Cire.

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
    • EROTIC FEMALE COMBAT ILLUSTRATIONS
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2018, 06:15:06 PM »
Cire thank you for your contributions to this genre, you have inspired myself and many other artist for years and we all hope to see more of your work. Thank you again and I salute you sir as a master of your craft.
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2018, 03:45:41 PM »
now THIS is what I call classic
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2018, 02:04:44 AM »
Wirerack it's a pleasure to hear from you! Your jungle girls rumble was published in Wildcats, and I loved it. But, as a fellow artist of hand drawn pictures, (there's samples on my profile) i think computer created art like Posy and Daz has a long way to go before it can replace art drawn by hand and pen.