News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catfight Olympics

• 0 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Catfight Olympics
« on: February 25, 2018, 07:06:48 AM »
OK, I should have started this earlier so I could have posted this during the closing ceremonies but better late than never.  I am asking for members here to recommend between 1-3 girls to participate in a poll to determine which catfighter wins the Gold Medal, the Silver and the Bronze out of a total of 8 fighters.

if I get 8 people recommending girls, I will pick the first girl from each poster.  Any girls getting multiple recommendations will be picked first.  If I get fewer that 8 people picking girls, then I will double back on picking girls.  If I don't get 8 girls, I will pick the contestants myself.

I hope people will pick the girls they truly think would win a catfight tournament and not jobbers.  The girls can be from any country and any era but have to be real girls and not fictional.

Please include a pic of the girls and don't go over three for this poll.

So the girls you choose to be in the fight, once again, can be anyone from any era.  I do hope like the Olympics, I will get some good international opponents.

Some ideas:

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Looking forward to some help putting this together...Enjoy

You have a week