News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Katrina K Vs Jacqueline F- Bollywood Ultimate Surrender - Group A : Match 2

• 4 Replies

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member

Round 1 - Intro and First Round

"Guitar Riffs"(Old Ultimate Surrender Theme)

Jacky and Kat enter the ring to face each other.  Both women agreed to wrestle but not on a mat burning an actual wrestling ring.  This  would be an actual wrestling match with both women wanting to hurt the other in the ring more rather than sexually dominate on the mat.

Jacky : Hi I am Jacqueline "The Jackal" Fernandes.  I am 5'7 and weigh 120 pounds. And this is my first match in Bollywood ultimate surrender.

Katrina : Hi,  This is Kat "Baby doll " Kaif.  I am 5'8 and 123 pounds of cuteness.

Jacky : My strategy today would be to torture this cocky overrated bitch.  The only reason she is in this industry is because she sucks someone's cock. Now that she is here and he isn't not,  she will be sucking on my cock.

Katrina : My strategy is that I don't need it.  I am bigger than her in size and experience.  I am going to break that bitch up like never before.

Jacqueline : In the prize round,  there is going to be a surprise. This bitch is going to cum and cum till her pussy overflows like a dam bursting water through it's walls.

Katrina : Haa,  I am going to fuck this bitches ass so bad she will forget she needs a pussy to fuck.

Both girls enter the ring wearing bikinis.  The ref mentions the rules  "OK girls,  this contest is scheduled for 1 round Of 10 minutes . The contest allows wrestling holds and sex fighting like sucking,  fingering and groping and wrestling holds. No punches and kicks.  Catfightibg is allowed as per your choice. "

5 points to get each of your opponents clothes off, 1 points per second  of you sexually dominate your opponent,  2 points per kiss, 20 points per submission and 100 points per forced orgasm.
No points if you stimulate in the dominated position,  that means get on top of your opponent or get control to earn points.
 But Forced orgasm points can be sought be the both players in any position. Got it? "

Jacqueline (Preparing to fight) "Don't need to fuck you to beat you,  bitch. "
Katrina "You are going down,  bitch. "

Both women come to the center of the ring and hear the ref shout "Alright. Go"

Both women charge at each other and try to put each other in a headlock lock. They flay their arms but can't get a grip and both fight off the other.  Jacqueline attacks Katrina's breasts and gives it a good squeeze. Seeing her mammaries attacked,  Katrina screams and tries to regroup.  Jacqueline pulls her top off leaving Katrina topless. Her fair round breast pop out and bounce.  Katrina is shocked as she is half naked already this early in the bottom and starts to cover up. 

Jacqueline goes behind Katrina, who is more concerned about her modesty,  and yanks up her bottom giving her a wedgie. "YYYYYOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!" Katrina yelps her undies rip her asscrack apart. Jacqueline keep pulling it up and up,  making Katrina hop like a dancing puppet.

Seeing her rival hop like a joke holding her pussy and crying ,  Jacqueline leaves Katrina,  steps back and giving her hard kick  which hits Katrina right on her right ASS cheek. The impact makes Katrina jump and fall splat body first on the mat. 

"Uuugghh.. " Katrina moans as she hold her damaged asscrack facing the mat.

4 minutes down:  Jacqueline 35 - Katrina 3

Jacky wastes no time , untying and removing both strings of Katrina's top and bottom leaving her completely naked. She drags her rival and throws her to the corner turnbuckle and starts to slap her round fair titties. "Whack,  Whack,  Slap"

Kat cries out after each hit.  Jacky then  gives her a titty twister on both her nipples,  drags her around with her fingers locked to her rivals nipples and flings her across to the center of the ring.  Katrina screams and falls splat across the ring. She now regrets agreeing to a wrestling match rather than a sex-wrestling contest like the other matches.

5 minutes down:  Jacqueline 50 - Katrina 3

Katrina is holding her nipples,  massaging them to ease the pain from Jacky's attack.  Jacqueline knowing she is in the lead,  takes a few seconds to catch her breath. The lead isnt too big and she knows that. 

She taunts Kat "Get up,  you bloody lazy cxnt.  Salman won't save your ASS tonight. " Pulling her by the hair,  she applies a side headlock  . Katrina , in all desperation,  moves her fingers inside Jacqueline's bottom and sexually attacks her pussy.  Jacky get a jolt of lightning and  shrieks before beginning to moan after Katrina hits the right spots. 

"Nooo.... Aaahhhh.... Nooo..... FUCKK..... Aaahhhh..... "

Katrina,  already weakened from Jacky's dominance takes advantage of Jacky loosening her grip on her head.  She takes all her energy and pulls Jacky up,  giving her  a back body slam as both women are down on the ground. 

7 minutes down:  Jacqueline 55 - Katrina 30

Katrina knows she needs to make a comeback.  Normal wrestling holds won't bring her back. Sexually attacking her opponent would.  Quite hypocritical as she didn't want to use that to beat her rival. 

She jumps crossbodied on Jacky and pulls down her bottom exposing her trimmed pussy.  Already weakened,  Katrina goes headfirst into Jacqueline's pussy and begins to gorge on it . Jacqueline get a rush of adrenaline as her pussy mound is attacked by Katrina's tongue. Also weakened after the bodyslam,  She re-adjusts her body to face Katrina open pussy as both are in the 69 position.  Spitting on that pink snatch,  Jacqueline begins to French kiss and eat Katrina's pussy and uses her hands to hold on Katrina's butt (One on each cheek)

Both women know that others strategy and know with 2 minutes on the clock and both almost tied,  they needed to lick the other to an orgasm. With the immense pleasure she was receiving,  Katrina gave her dominant position as both women were rolling to each others sides trying to shift their targets from the others throbbing wet tongues. But each continued to push their tongues deeper,  inside the others wet pink glory holes,  their hands spanking,  groping and firmly squeezing the others naked buttcheeks.

With one minute to go,  Katrina pushes back out of desperation and inserts her fingers inside Jacqueline's tight cxnt.  Moaning at the shift in attack,  Jacky also responds "Oh,  that how you wanna ?" and shoves 2 fingers inside her rivals cxnt. 

Both women feel the other inside their bodies and know the other hit their G-spot.  With seconds to the finish,  both girls are holding back their pleasure with the hope that the other might pop.

"TIIIIMEEE!!!! "

Hearing this , both women fall on the floor Aside each other. They see their scores and one is surprised how close she was to beating her opponent.

Full Time : Jacqueline 170  -  Katrina 160

Offline habib

• God Member
great match between two of the greatest

Offline nks144

When is round 4 coming ?

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
Prize Round

"And the winner of this match with a score of 170 to 160, Jacqueline Fernandes!!!  Take your prize. "

Jacqueline looks at her bonded opponent with an evil grin. Katrina was scared looking at her current predicament.  She had lost the match and currently standing barely 5 feet away from Jacky with had her hands tied to her back,  her mouth covered with a red ball gag and her face covered with a BDSM latex hood. She was helpless.

Jacky drags her by the hair "So you think you are the top bitch in Bollywood?  You thunk you can fuck me over?  Well,  i am goimg to show you a fucking lile you never knew or experienced before.
"
She drags her by the collar to a huge black couch and throws her on top Of it.  Jacky positions Kat in the doggy position before complimenting her bottom and pouring some oil over it.

"Mmmmmm,  you got a nice round ass.  I bet the directors loved to drill your tight hole and cum in your "pink Strawberry" .  You are going to require all the wetness and lube you can muster.  Mmmmmmm"

Katrina could only mumble on hearing this.  The ball gag was tight enough to cover her mouth abd she could not even beg her way out of this.

Jacky rubs oil over Kat's bottom evrn playing with her asshole and pussy pourimg the oil inside it.  She positions Kats butt to the corner of the couch spreading both hole holes as she sits on Kats Back.

"Open Sesame,  bitch"

Katrina eyes widened when she began to hear a "Whrrrrrrr" sound like from a machine.  Being bent over facing the other side, she had no idea who was ahead.  She began mumbling.

"Its getting closer, hahaha"

Katrinas eyes popped out as she felt it invade her. Oh my,  nooo.  Not like this.  She got a shot of adrenaline, Pain with a hint of pleasure as she could feel a something throbbing inside her privates,  pushing in and out,  in and out in quick motion but it didn't feel human.
She continued mumbling loudly "Nmmmmmmm, nmmmmmmm, nmmmmmm mnnmmmm,  gmmmm(Noooo, nooo, let me gooo!!)

She was getting fucked.  And Fucked hard. But not in her private (Pussy)  but in the other private hole (Her asshole).  This was a  dildo and a big one and the motion was not not human. It was mechanical,  like a Machine.  Ohhhh my??  Was she going to be fucked all night and that too in the ass??

Jacqueline was laughing seeing as Katrina was getting butt fucked bent over by a didlo sex machine. The 10"black dick had a thick girth strecthing Katrinas asshole to its max extent but thankfully not doing any more damage thanks to the oil and lube.

This continued for 5 minutes with Katrina muffling in pain , spit drooling of the ball gag. "So i see you have experience in taking it in the ass!!  No wonder you got to where you are! "

Jacqueline removes the dildo from Katrinas bruised asshole which has left a gaping hole.  Jacqueline looks on amazment as her  places her middle finger deep inside to examine Katrinas cavity.  Kat begins to cry as she feel Jacky's finger violating her loosened butthole.

"So you want this to be over? " says Jacky. Kat nods. "Do you agree i am a better woman than you?" Katrina's eyes widen at the chance of being let go this early that she mumbles  louder in agreement.

"Sorry bitch,  but you are not going to get away this easy. You should have never fucked with me in the first place." Saying this Jacqueline adjusts Kats pussy and shove it deep inside the dildo fucking maxhine and turns it on. Amd soon put Kat in a headlock.

Kats eyes pop out as her pussy is getting hammered even more violently than the ass fucking she received. Jacqueline had adjusted the fuck speed on the machine from normal to above normal and Katrina was gettibg puss hammered by it.  She can feel shots of ecstasy hitting all parts her body weakening her muscles  as Jacqueline's headlock was taking the air out of her lungs making her weakened further.

Jacky soon lets go but hold Kats body naking sure she doesnt escape the puss ramming she is receiving from behind.  Kat is crying and moaning and is close to climaxing from the assault. Its not long before she shoots a orgasm as her body convulses amd her eyes get groggy. 

Her body turns limp as her eyes roll over.  "Oh this is not over yet,  bitch! "

Jacqueline takes as glass of water and throws it over Kats face revivng her. She removes the ball gag from Katrinas mouth as Katrina finally catches her breath and breathes freely.

"Please,  please  stop.  I beg you.  I am sorry. "

"Not now,  baby doll,  not yet. "

Jacqueline re-adjusts Katrina and places on her back on the counch spread eagled as her gapibg pussy is again facing the throbbing dick machine.
 Holding her beaten rivals legs up and Placing her butt on her face,  Jacqueline starts the machine again fucking Kats pussy.

"Cim,  bitch and this type eat my asshole and pussy. I am going to break you till you make md cum. "

Katrinas eyes popped as the dick invaded her pink bruised pussy again . She begins to lick Jackys spread asshole kbowing that this is the only way she would be let go. Her weakebed body only made it worse as she could lick a bit slower than expected.

Jacky began to moan as Kats tongue invaded her ass stimulating her. She kept this position for 2-3 minutes before shifting it to a school girl pin with her pussy facing Kats Face.

Kat,  with tears in her eyes,  began to lick Jacky's clit.  It eas bigger than her own and juicier and meatier.  She suckled and licked it hoping that Jacky would cum soon and let her off from this humiliating scenario.

But it backfired as the pussy fucking from the machine bought another orgasm out of her,  taking both Katrina amd Jacqueline(who was finally enjoying her stimulation) offguard. This orgasm was powerful enough to knoch KATRINA out close to a state of unconsciousness.

Looking down at her knocked out rival,  Jacky says "When you want something,  you got to do it yourself!! "

She removes Katrina's hood and throws it away. She brings her pussy barely a feet above Katrina's face and begins to massage her wet clit,  stimulating herself. Moaning snd biting her lower lip,  Jacqueline inserts 2 of her finger deep inside her pussy and in no time finds her g-spot.  With loud moans and a lots of finger pumping,  Jacqueline shoots out an intense orgasm of her own spraying pussy juice all over Katrinas face reviving her. She continues to swuirt and pee all over her rivals face while rubbing her clit vigorously.

Kat sputters at the squirt which is sprayed at her and in the process partially drinks some of it.

Jacky looks doen at her humiliated rival who is crying and does a victory pose over her. Katrina can only hope no one in the industry ever cones to know about this.

The End!!!

Offline indianqueen

Post new matches of this tournament