News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Kat McNamara vs Nina Dobrev -- Catfight

• 4 Replies

Offline jdo90

Kat McNamara vs Nina Dobrev -- Catfight
« on: March 08, 2018, 08:53:56 PM »
Kat McNamara vs Nina Dobrev

{alt}

The arena quakes in excitement as Kat McNamara, the young 22-year-old known for her role as an angelic Vampire Huntress on the t.v. show Shadowhunters, and Nina Dobrev, the sultry 29-year-old known for her portrayal as a Vampire vixen on The Vampire Diaries, circled one another in the ring. The showdown of Hunter vs Vampire was finally commencing.

Kat, a bit cocky leading into the match, slaps her rival in the face and delivers an underhanded uppercut to her taller opponent. Dobrev's lips quiver, pain shooting through her very core, as Kate's pale knuckles obliterate her crotch. Nina immediately drops to her knees, her hands wedging between her toned thighs. She stares up at the arena lights and bellows out a deep agonizing moan.

Kat is unable to repress a conceited smirk from crossing her red lips as she surveys her opponent, "Who knew my first fight would be so easy. In fact," McNamara casually examines her freshly manicured nails, knowing that the fight would soon be over, "I think I'm going to give these creepy fans a little eye candy before I finish you off. I hope you don't mind." The young redhead sneers as she reaches down and tugs off Nina's tight-fitting jeans. Dobrev screeches and kicks her legs. McNamara's cruel cackle practically drowns out the robust cheers from the crowd and rings in Nina' s ears, furthering her indignation. Kat tosses the discarded jeans over the ropes, onto the floor below, and prances around the ring, holding her hands up, elated by the audience's approval.

Nina slowly rises to her feet, her plump, tanned ass cheeks pouring out between the miniscule patch of black cotton. She cocks her head to the side, 'Who does this bitch think she is?' Dobrev ponders as she glares at the back of her opponent. The experienced brunette silently stalks toward the oblivious redhead as she carelessly poses in triumph. Nina slowly inches forward, sizing up her prey, and, with lightning quick speed, wraps her arms around Kat's slender waist. Exhibiting her athleticism, Nina lifts the smaller girl high into the air, pivots on her heel and brutally slams her for crotch-first across her knee.

McNamara's bulging green eyes well with tears as a lighning bolt of pain crackles from her pelvis to her toes and fingers. The lanky redhead collapses on her face, her hands feverishly rubbing her pounding womanhood. Nina nudges her opponent onto her back. Kat whimpers pathetically, staring up into the lights. She closes her eyes in pain and gasps in terror when she opens them back up. Nina's plump, thong-clad ass is slowly descending upon her face.

McNamara is frozen, completely petrified at the horrific sight of Nina Dobrev's bulbous ass cheeks. The lanky 22-year-old was now figuratively kicking herself for stripping her rival. Kat was now having a mental argument with herself, 'At least if she still had jeans on there would be SOMETHING between her disgusting ass and your adorable face, but no! You just had to strip her pants off, didn't you, Kat? Well congrata-fucking-lations cause now...' Kat's inner-dialogue with herself is cut off, along with her breathing, as the curvaceous backside of Dobrev easily envelops her face.

Nina smiles as she feels her rival's nose slide between her cheeks. "Time to go nighty night. Oh yeah, thanks for taking my pants off, you saved me the trouble of doing it halfway through the facesit."

Kat screams in disgust, but her shrieks are completely muffled by Dobrev's all-encompasing ass. "That's it, let it out. Waste the rest of your oxygen screaming for mercy." Nina coos, giggling innocently as she sways her hips, forcing Kat's pale, terrified features to sink into her derriere even further. After a minute of sensually grinding her pelvis, Dobrev feels her opponent go limp and, despite a few errant twitches, Kat's limbs cease moving.

Peeling herself off of her slumbering victim, Dobrev rises to her feet, the raucous applause from the audience filling the arena. Dobrev bends down, sinking her claws into Kat's top, barbarically shredding it off. Her slumbering foe's C cups rise and fall in her slumber, her pale tits encased in a red push-up bra. Nina grabs onto the waist of her jeans next, wiggling them down Kat's slender legs, unveiling her miniscule red thong.

After tossing the recently discarded clothing into the crowd, Dobrev unsympathetically steps on her rival's face, and raises her clinched fist into the air, bellowing out a victorious roar.

Nina kneels down next to her foe. McNamara's face is pressed against the canvas of the ring, the soft, porcelain skin of her neck exposed. "You really thought she could defeat a vampire?" Dobrev snarls as she leans in and, intent on leaving her signature touch, presses her open lips on Kat's neck and harshly sucks on her flesh.

Once she finishes, Nina steps out of the ring, grabs her previously-discarded jeans, slinging them over her shoulder, and makes her way to the back. Meanwhile Kat McNamara lays in blissful sleep, unaware of her scarecly-clothed pale body and blind to the fact that her neck is now adorned with a very prominent hickey.

Offline ernest31

• God Member
Re: Kat McNamara vs Nina Dobrev -- Catfight
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 12:05:19 AM »
Beautiful story Jdo90 it's talent like your that makes this site so great

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 04:36:08 PM »
Great story - we really appreciate you taking the time to contribute this one.    These are two really underrated fighters on this site and getting to see them compete was a lot of fun!    Keep up the amazing work and we're really excited to see what you come up with next!! 

Offline DFD

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2018, 09:16:43 AM »
Nice girls and story as well.

Offline 1619626

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2018, 05:10:15 PM »
I like this match up a lot, I hope there's a rematch ;)