News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

New section

• 11 Replies

Offline FEMMEFIGHT

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
New section
« on: April 10, 2010, 11:09:26 AM »
Thanks to a very good suggestion on email from a member here, I have created this section for general board news and announcements. This will save us having to make duplicate posts in all forums.

We will post news of updates / upgrades / maintenence / temporary access issue and so on as well as general policy.

cheers
John

Offline Ali Cat

• God Member
  • You really want some of me?
Re: New section
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 01:11:06 PM »
Now why didn't I think of that?  An excellent idea.
It's over when I say it's over and not before!

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 08:09:33 PM »
Thanks for all these improvements Femmefight. They're making a tangible and real improvement to the forum. It's nice to see changes taking place.

Britty

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 09:53:22 AM »
Hi,

Yes I echo that of everything already said. All the improvements are good and having this section is brill.

The chatroom is 100% better, the only time i froze was when i was inviting folk in from the arena to the main room, but hey that was my fault, trying to do it too quickly and before the previous invite had responded even. Of course everyone then responded at the same time which froze me up, only to be expected.

When the room was originally designed there were about four permanent rooms now we are down to two.  Why is that? Is it cos we didnt use them?

Britty

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 04:49:20 PM »
Way to go, Christine! Embarrass the boss in public. That will move you to the top of the list. Nice pick up though. I wonder how many other readers noticed that error. I know I didn't but spelling and math are not my strongest features. Now, Christine, as your punishment, you will have to wrestle me in the nude. Only if you are female, of course.       

Offline FEMMEFIGHT

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2010, 08:14:33 PM »
You spelled "reciprocal" wrong in the ad message up top.

Thanks. I did go to skool but missed a lesson or two  ::)

Britty

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2010, 08:23:23 AM »
Hey!!!!!!!!!!

Who wants cyber spellin to be the same as rl spellin anyways?  There is a new vocabulary of words for texting so why not for cyber!

Well thats all very well until your typin in the real world and start spellin coming as cummin! :D

Britty

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2010, 05:55:30 PM »
Britty, my dictionary appears to be missing that page. Please explain the meaning of ' cummin ' in detail please. Pictures would be  helpful  with the explaination as well.

Offline FEMMEFIGHT

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2010, 09:55:35 AM »
Britty, my dictionary appears to be missing that page. Please explain the meaning of ' cummin ' in detail please. Pictures would be  helpful  with the explaination as well.

heum...seems mine is also missing that page :-) sounds kind of interesting though.. ;D

Britty

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2010, 12:28:12 PM »
*chokes and splutters on my coffee........ er um...............

Will try and oblige real soon with an appropriate response

;D
it kinda left me a liccle speechless tho but rest assured that dont last for long :D

Britty

Offline femalewrestlingchannel

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Sports + Sexy!
    • The Female Wrestling Channel
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2010, 12:05:03 AM »
You are doing great.

Always feel free to email me if there is anyway I can help.
We feature REAL and COMPETITIVE Female Wrestling and more:
https://www.Please Place a Recip Link to Advertise.com

Offline Ali Cat

• God Member
  • You really want some of me?
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2010, 01:07:06 AM »
Britty, my dictionary appears to be missing that page. Please explain the meaning of ' cummin ' in detail please. Pictures would be  helpful  with the explaination as well.

heum...seems mine is also missing that page :-) sounds kind of interesting though.. ;D

IDK WTF u r talking about.  Cyber language?  8)
It's over when I say it's over and not before!