News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

We two want to decide...

• 6 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
We two want to decide...
« on: March 13, 2018, 05:26:53 PM »
Preeti Gill - black top 5'7" & 1/2- 58 kgs.

Jasmine Narulla ? Green top 5'7"- 60 kgs.

Preeti may be faster but Jasmine may be having lil more patience & cool.

No. We are not not foes.

But by coincidence we will indulge in a fight. No, not out of any animosity, but for a good hard reason below. It can go upto any length for sure so don't worry.

We will fight in Catfight mixed with hard wrestling.

No blood, no biting etc. Preeti challenged she will be on top most of the time. Jasmine challenged no.

We actually wanted to check who is best between us.

Can you suggest??

If possible we will come with our complete match in forum in some time & let you know actually what happened & who eventually proved to the more superior between two of us soon.

So now vote is open for you...
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 05:48:11 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
Re: We two want to decide...
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 11:10:28 PM »
Preeti Gill in black?

Offline Cf_Jam

• God Member
  • A young Indian having fantasy of catfights
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 06:38:12 AM »
Will be competitive.. Jasmine will have edge

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2018, 07:14:18 PM »

Thanks to all for a warm response, wish our fight be also so warm & tough!
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

Offline Cf_Jam

• God Member
  • A young Indian having fantasy of catfights
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2018, 05:18:24 AM »
Do post result summary n pics

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2018, 11:44:15 AM »
Hi friends we are very sorry, we could not make a good match after a very Good start as under,
But surely will try next time.
But in consolation? posting a Death match for you? link of which as under, which you may also enjoy.
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=71449.msg525198#msg525198

& here is the start with only two moves?if you enjoy?also would invite if any champion fighter can finish it with me in very good note. 

Preeti:  so how will this fight move
Jasmine:   we will be atleast once fully lay on each others..lols?.but time will tell...lets think about the starts first..something already in my mind though..lols
hey dont know whether my posts reaching you late...i dont see you typing for long
hmmm
Preeti:   tell me about the start
Jasmine:   yups....oks
first we should declare our stats again right...m declaring that
Preeti:   yeah
Jasmine:   Preeti Gill or Preeti Ahuluwalia (black top) you may decide....5'7" & 1/2 - 58 kgs..looks lil quicker betn the two
Preeti:   Gill only
Jasmine:   The Other one Jasmine Narulla - 5'7" - 60 kgs..looks lil more cool though
Ok Gill so Preeti Gill ..ok
Preeti:   yep
Jasmine:   :-)
You will play Preeti right? & M Jasmine as we had decided..right?
Now Age
Preeti 21
& Jasmine 22.
Should i tell how long they met each others?
Preeti:   yeah
Jasmine:   Yups...since last 2 years since they joined a new College.
So m Jasmine right? so that i can go ahead accordingly.
Preeti:   yes you are
Jasmine:   Good dear!
Preeti:   Jasmine
Jasmine:   To fight you was in my mind since the first day we met.
But i kept it confined.

Also i digged out this indication that we both never had fought before in our life. lols.
Preeti:   had we?
Jasmine:   Should i go ahead pl?....No we really dint foughtt before...& if we fight it will be our first fight with anyone. lols
Shall i go ahead?
Preeti:   yep
Jasmine:   Good.
I know you can be a very hard customer if we fight.
We started joint study 2-3 months back
Should i move ahead?
Preeti:   of course
Jasmine:   Accha ..good..lols
One day i heard your family Uncle, Aunty & your younger sister are going outstation in next 2 days.
I thought this could be a Golden Chance.
& i waited eagerly for that day.
Which finally came
As usual i came for a Joint study in the morning to your home. (I personaly see the fight should begin at around 10 am).
Preeti:   go on
Jasmine:   Yups thank you
We were sitting in the right angle direction of the table
You were sitting on the front & I was on the sides
Suddenly i asked you whether you had been to Gym etc in the past...& started more sporty & physical talks to divert your attention to what I wanted?
Some teaseful taunts also
You were also not behind in that.
Suddenly I asked Who will win If You & Me Fight?
Bas Aur Kya Hona Tha? That?s it, it was an explosion.
Did you like the start..Then i would like to direct it a bit further more?
more?
Preeti:   yep, going great
Jasmine:   Ok. Thanks..I will direct it further more then we can think of start with some talks...ok
Preeti:   ok
Jasmine:   Then there will be lots of teasing?fun of pressing biceps of each others etc?.deciding whether we will start fight in center of the big living  room removing the center table from the midst?.then if required spread the fight up to the bed room?washroom anywhere it leads us if required?or something else you decide?decide the rules of the match?.no biting scratching blood ..to what extent it go etc..etc...
We may start from when I ask you when we fight who will win. ? let me make a statement from then.
Preeti:   sounds great
Jasmine:   Thanks..so should i start?
Preeti:   yup
Jasmine:   Thanks
M Jasmine.
I was sitting with you on the side of the table..you were in the front side.
Shall i add the pics now? .this will be our dress codes.
Preeti:   ok
Jasmine:   [Image]
Preeti Gill
[Image]
Jasmine Narulla
5'7" & 1/2 58 kgs, me 5'7" - 60 kgs.
I was sitting on the side
& now I started to divert your mind, cleverly
I asked you whether you had been to Any Gym etc sometimes
Then started a bit teasing & trash talk  betn us.
I know there were nobody in the home..& it was my Plan
I suddenly asked you ..If we Fight Who will Win?
YTTTTTTTT
Preeti:   well Jasmine.. I don't like to just talk..  I like to prove the things I say.. and the thing I am gonna say now is gonna hurt you very bad.. I know what's there in your mind right now.. rahi baat who will win if fight.. It's gonna be me only..  and I will win by whooping your ass badly.. and to prove it.. I am ready to rumble with you just now.. grrrrrr.. I say while giving you an evil smile.. yt
Jasmine:   Ohhh ho I see...ohh my my....Chal ladte hai phir..Come lets fight then & see who wins..Ok m ready dear Pretty Preeti..before i whoop your ass right?....Ok fine Cmon then...where we should fight Cmon lets say?..Lets start in your living room then..will it be ok my sweetttty Pie....be prepared m going to whoop your ass right ok? YTTTTT
Preeti:   yep, we will do that right here right now.. let's clear up this room .. come on help me in picking up this table and putting it aside.. yt
Jasmine:   (Start in your living room first..I make a bit change with this)
( I forgot to tell you that we were actually we are not in the living room right now, we were in some other room..will it make any change...or should i reply??)
Your reply is also perfect otherwise
Preeti:   we can move there and do it there
Jasmine:   Ok..
We agreed to start the fight from the living room first..
We came together in the living room & you say me
we will do that right here right now.. let's clear up this room .. come on help me in picking up this table and putting it aside.. ""
My reply
Two tall girls side by side
Ok lets lift it....
We handle the table together in your both hands & took it to sides
Lets keep it in the other room itself you tell me..& we did it
We both bare feets...Rules you ask
I tell let it be a catfight come wrestling can go at any length right? will you be all right & capable for same?
YTTT
Preeti:   so come on let's do this now.. everything is set now.. the room is clear.. no one is gonna come to stop us.. and we are done with the rules too.. let
let's do this than Jasmine.. yt
Jasmine:   Yes but the fight may not only get confined to this room only Preeti..I may drag & pull you anywhere like on the bed or in the washroom also Preeti...so better gona ready for that Preeti...Ok lets fight then..mtc
We both come in the center of the room
Two long sofa's quiet away on both sides from us
Lots of distance on the side & front back..are vacate....
Lets Come Preeti lets Fight & See. Cmon! YT
(sofa ..white).
Preeti:   I adjust my hair and tie it in a pony tail.. I bend down and put my hands out... and start circling you.. I then suddenly launch myself into you and grab your shoulders hard in my hard.. and start trying to shake you around.. yt
Jasmine:   I feel your hands on my shoulders....as i too grip your shoulders hard....& try to take you two steps away on the sides towards the side big sofa..we both were in tight jeans. YT
(white sofa).
yt
Preeti:   I plant my feet hard on the floor as you pushed me two steps back.. and then launched myself forward to hit my knee hard into your belly.. which almost lifted you off your feet.. yt
Jasmine:   Offf it hit me hard...gave a sudden pains?I went a foot back....I know you will be quicker..but I have to have patience....I get the kick...but keep my grip good at your shoulders..& keep my belly quite away from you ..not to get another kick..& then all of a sudden I push my All weight on you with a great surprise....& try to throw you on the side big long white sofa with a bang...if i manage to throw you ?you will fall there on your back with a big thud!!! YT
Preeti:   I have a wide smile on my face as you try with all your weight to push into me.. as I bent down and jumped up putting my knees on your boobs and fell down on my back to do a monkey flip on you and send you in towards the sofa in an awkward upside down position.. yt
Jasmine:   (Preeti may be a very good move...but will you pl expain me what is monkey flip..means did you first go down on your back after hitting my boobs..then turned me down on my face on sofa..with you on my back side on your knees? pl expain me so that i get it correctly & reply)
eager to know that..uffff
Preeti:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpykmt_n3Hc
Jasmine:   Ok when you fell on your back whether you fell on sofa or on the ground?
Preeti:   ground..
Jasmine:   Ok.
Just wait let me adjust the move more good on my eyes first then reply. just a min
As i used my whole weight on you you cleverly bent down..lay your back on the ground..lift your knees up on my boobs....& monkey flipped me on the sofa on my face down...uppss.. mtc
My face thudded on the front white sofa
It was a great insult to me.
But i thought i should get up more quickly or you will get up on my back..I move quickly & stand on my sides down from the sofa...waiting for you to stand up & waiting to kick you on the shoulder from a very close range where we are. YTTTT
Preeti:   I got up much more quickly than you and I was already standing when you were gettting up.. and then as you got up.. I hugged you hard and fell back to toss you back this time on your back on the floor.. baaammmm.. yaahhhhh... yt

From here All ruined?. I invite a good role fighter to complete from here? & make it a great Fight?my trillian ID rohit_girlwrestler

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2018, 06:27:43 PM »
Finally the total Match in -> https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=71778

Thanks for All Likings & support. I play on Saturdays nights...good if we pre-schedule having a brief chat before - Trillian - rohit_girlwrestler

« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 06:30:15 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »