News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Katrina Kaif vs Jacqueline Fernandez

• 0 Replies

Offline Karan

• God Member
Katrina Kaif vs Jacqueline Fernandez
« on: March 17, 2018, 05:33:35 PM »

"Would you like something to drink or use the bathroom before we begin?" asked Jacqueline, closing the door of her apartment.
"I'm not here on a social call," said Katrina.
"Fine," smirked Jacqueline. "Let's moved some of this stuff around."
Katrina helped Jacqueline push back some furniture and clear out a space on the floor. Jacqueline threw down a couple of blankets, and then they started to undress as they got very catty in an extremely sexy way.
With their eyes trained together, Jacqueline slowly unbuttoned her white blouse as Katrina unzipped her dress and carefully pulled the straps down her arms. As the anticipation built, the two females turned and traded places. Katrina slid her straps off her arms and pushed the dress down to her waist as Jacqueline undid her last button and opened her blouse. Both gazed upon the other's breasts as Katrina lightly brushed her hands over the tops of her tan breasts behind her white silk bra.
"Nice...but not nice enough, bitch," said Jacqueline, gently cupping her bigger breasts and jiggling them under her lacy white bra.
"Hmph. Just all flab!" said Katrina.
Jacqueline smiled, "You'll see."
Katrina pushed her dress over her sexy, broad hips as Jacqueline unzipped her red skirt and wormed her ass out. Both carefully stepped out of her clothes and then adjusted the waistband of their white garter belts.
"You may have the bigger tits, bitch," sneered Katrina, "but you've got nothin' on me back here."
Slightly turning, Kaif ran her hand over her full, round ass and gave it a playful slap.
"Hmph. All fat!" snarled Jacqueline. Turning sideways, she too ran her hand over her ass and slapped it. "Mine's hard and sexy."
"I hardly think so, bitch," said Katrina as they rotated again. "More like small and ugly."
Standing about a foot apart or so, Katrina and Jacqueline stared into the other's eyes as they spread their legs and pulled up their garter belts again. Putting their hands back on their hips, the two women turned in a circle several times as their let their eyes do all the talking.
"Bitch," whispered Katrina.
"Slut," breathed Jacqueline
Abruptly the two stepped forward and reached out with their hands. It looked as if they might be going for each other's hair, but when their hands touched, they quickly locked fingers and started pushing and shoving each other around.
"Uumm," grunted Katrina, her arms going every which way. Jacqueline gave a grunt also as Kaif nearly twisted her wrists back. Pushing each other back and forth, their stocking-clad toes gripped the blankets as they strained to break each other over.
"Uunn,'' huffed Jacqueline as Katrina nearly bent her knees but Jacqueline reversed the motion and had Katrina close to buckling.
"Ow," winced Katrina, flexing her muscles as she turned back Jacqueline's wrists and brought her to her toes.
Jacqueline gritted her teeth and rolled her hands over. "OW! OW! OW!" yelped Katrina, almost down on one knee.
"Hurts, don't it, bitch?" smirked Jacqueline.
Katrina squinted her eyes as she rose and muttered, "Eat shit!"
Pushing together, their arms went out as their chests bumped breasts. Arms flew up and then down as they stepped back and took each other to her toes. Both winced, but refused to give as they shoved back into each other. Jacqueline turned back Katrina's wrists. Katrina bit her lower lip, but reversed the action. Jacqueline gasped as her knees now knocked.
"Uunngg!" grunted Jacqueline, forcing herself up to her toes and rolling over Katrina's wrists.
"Ow! Fuck!" barked Katrina, sent to both knees with her hands behind her ears.
"All the way, bitch," ordered Jacqueline, pushing Katrina backwards towards the floor.
Katrina yelped, but had no choice as her fingers felt as if they were about to break. As Katrina went to her back, Jacqueline spread out her legs and straddled over her. Pinning Katrina's hands over her head, Jacqueline nestled her ass across Katrina' chest and put her in a schoolgirl pin.
"Uunngg...ge' off," huffed Katrina, kicking and bucking and trying to work her hands free.
"No, I don't think so," taunted Jacqueline, working her firm ass against Katrina's sinking breasts. "Give up, bitch?"
Katrina continued to struggle. "No. Never. Le' me up an fight."
Jacqueline wiggled some more, "Alright, bitch...but you better be tougher than this."
Getting to her feet, Jacqueline stepped across Katrina and gave her cheek a playful, yet stinging SLAP!
"Ouch! Bitch!" winced Katrina, touching her pretty, soft cheek.
Jacqueline stepped back. "Get up, slut. Let's cat."
Katrina scooted back, giving herself some room as Jacqueline motioned with her hands and told her to get up again. Keeping her eyes on Jacqueline, Katrina cautiously got up and pushed her hair out of her eyes. Now crouching over, the foxy black and sexy circled once and then pounced on each other.
"Oooww! Bitch!" yelped Katrina as Jacqueline pulled on her hair.
"Shit! You slut!" Jacqueline swore as the back of her hair was yanked.
Spinning in a circle and doubled over at the waist, Jacqueline and Katrina flat tore into each others hair. Savagely they jerked and yanked on each other for a solid 30 seconds before Jacqueline pulled Katrina into a crushing bear hug.
"Uugghh!" grunted Katrina as the pain in her head was transferred around her ribs.
"Oohh you, bitch," grunted Jacqueline, flexing her arms tightly. "I'm gonna bust your fuckin' ribs."
"Uunngg!" Katrina grunted again, throwing her arms around Jacqueline's shoulders but the advantage was Jacqueline's. With her arms on the inside, she was able to apply pressure directly against Katrina's torso while Katrina was only able to work on Jacqueline' upper back.
"Oohh gawd," moaned Katrina, squeezed and lifted off the floor.
"Fuckin bitch," Jacqueline swore, her superior breasts crushing and mashing Katrina's breasts.
Katrina tried to get her arms between Jacqueline's arms, but the fox squeezed and lifted her off the floor again.
"Uuunnnggg!" groaned Katrina, very deeply and grabbing the back of Jacqueline's hair and yanking.
"Ooww! My hair!" cried Jacqueline, but squeezing even harder.
"Uuummmppphhh!" moaned Katrina, her lungs burning and bruising.
THUD! Katrina dropped to both knees and doubled over on her elbows clutching her stomach.
"Bitch!" huffed Jacqueline, her fist fresh off some major damage. Katrina remained at Jacqueline's feet for a few more seconds before rolling over on her side, but still folded up. Jacqueline backed up and rubbed the back of her head as she stared down at her enemy. "Get your ass up, bitch," said Jacqueline, stepping Katrina's way and reaching for the top of her hair.
"Oouuch," winced Katrina, hauled to her knees.
Suddenly Katrina threw her arms around Jacqueline's thighs and drove her shoulder into her midsection. The surprise move caught Jacqueline off balance, and she fell over on the couch taking Katrina with her by the hair. The two bounced, and Jacqueline tried to get her legs around Katrina's back, but Katrina leaned back and slapped her across her tits. Jacqueline gasped, and they then fell off the edge and landed on the blankets in a pile of arms and legs. Now turned facing each other, Jacqueline and Katrina ran their hands inside of each other's hair while their super-sexy legs locked nylons and fought. Together they pulled very, very hard on each other's hair as they rolled slowly around on the soft, blue blankets. Over the grunts and groans, Jacqueline and Katrina cussed each other as their silk nylons whispered a catfighting tune of their own. Katrina's white stockings and Jacqueline's sheer natural-nylons rubbed and flexed from thigh to ankle as neither pair of highly-toned limbs could break the other.
"Uunngg...you fuck," grunted Katrina, on bottom, but giving Jacqueline's lower back a fist.
Jacqueline was rolled over and now pinned below Katrina's grinding, pressing body. "Oooohh.. cxnt."
A fist to the ribs removed the luscious Katrina. They traded kidney and rib shots a couple of more times as their legs began to weaken from the intense dueling that they were having.
"Oh, you slut!" muttered Jacqueline, as she dragged out a handful of bright, hair from the side of Katrina's head.
"Ooooowwww!!" wailed Katrina, her black eye liner smearing with tears.
Rolling into a straddle position over Katrina, Jacqueline bitch-slapped the shit out of her and grabbed her around the throat. Katrina's eyes went white and she clawed at Jacqueline's hand and forearm. Jacqueline held her grip and took a handful of hair from the top of her head.
Thump! thump! thump! thump! thump! Katrina's teeth rattled as her head was bounced like a ball up and down on the blanket.
"Still think you are tougher, bitch?" asked Jacqueline, getting her nails in Katrina's throat as she now started to stretch out that handful of hair she was banging with. Unable to scratch or pull Jacqueline's hand off, Katrina switched tactics and went for the girl's big bra dangling defenselessly down.
"Uuuuummmm! Fuck!" swore Jacqueline, as Katrina's hair came out in her hand while her tits were attacked.
Instead of defending her tits or attacking Katrina's tits, Jacqueline wrapped both hands around Katrina's throat and looked to choke her out. Katrina, bucking and kicking and squeezing Jacqueline's tits, let go and jabbed a finger in Jacqueline's right eye.
"Aaaaarrrggggg!!!" screamed Jacqueline, blind and really hurt for the first time in the catfight.
With the help of a buck, Jacqueline easily fell off backwards and rolled out of harms way as Katrina clasped her raw throat and labored deeply for much needed air. In very intense pain, Jacqueline was sobbing and rubbing her eye very hard. She was open and defenseless and scared that she was about to get the shit beat out of her now. But Katrina was in absolutely no shape to take advantage. Still gasping for air, she knew she was wasting valuable time, but unable to do anything about it. She only hoped she could muster the energy up before Jacqueline did. They both realized that once the fight was on again, the winner would show the loser no mercy.
"You bitch," muttered Katrina, getting to all-fours and crawling towards Jacqueline who was sitting on her knees, slightly bent over, still rubbing on her eye as Katrina crawled toward her from behind.
"Oooww!" squealed Jacqueline, her head snapping backward as her hair was pulled.
Katrina yanked hair with one hand and gave her a kidney punch with the other. Twisting Jacqueline around by the hair, Katrina then threw her face down in the middle of the floor and straddled her across the back.
"You fuckin' ape," swore Katrina, pulling back on two fists of hair and stretching Jacqueline's head back.
"Aaaaahhhhh! Leeeee' ggggoooo! Oooooowwww!"cried Jacqueline, losing a handful of hair.
"I fuckin' hate your ass," Katrina said, scooting up Jacqueline's back and shoving her face into the blanket. Katrina grabbed her panties and pulled it up her back. Jacqueline wailed as her long, sexy crack filled up, and then started to squirt tears as Katrina spanked her ass.
"You ready to admit I am better than you, bitch?" asked Katrina, leaning over in Jacqueline's ear.
"Fuck you! Never!" bawled Jacqueline, throwing back an elbow that cut Katrina?s right cheekbone, stunning her just long enough for Jacqueline to buck and turn over. Still between Katrina's legs, Jacqueline was at least on her back and in a position to use her hands, and although her eye was puffy, she was now able to see a little bit better out of it. But Katrina was still very much in control, and a slap across Jacqueline's cheek was testament of the fact.
"You bitch!" shouted Katrina, dabbing her cut and noticing the blood on her fingers.
WHACK! Katrina backhanded the shit out of Jacqueline, her ring cutting the flesh above her lip.
"GGGRRR!" Katrina growled, going now for Jacqueline's big, jugs as they lay halfway out of her white bra.
"Oooowww!" wailed Jacqueline, feeling Katrina's fingernails sink in and screw.
Grabbing Katrina's bra, Jacqueline jerked it down and exposed Katrina's, tan puppies.
"Ooohhh fuuuuck!" cried Katrina as her firm orbs were painfully squeezed and slammed together. For several grueling moments Katrina milked Jacqueline's tits like a cow as the beauty squeezed and slammed Katrina's tits repeatedly.
"Uuuunnggg!" Katrina screamed as her left areola was stretched out.
SLAP! A hard slap across the right side of her face knocked Katrina off, and Jacqueline quickly rolled to her knees.
"You fuck," swore Jacqueline, sending an ax handle chop across Katrina's, tan tummy.
"Oooommpphh!!" grunted Katrina, jacking forward.
Jacqueline shoved Katrina back down and mounted her. Grabbing Katrina by the top of her hair, Jacqueline put back-to-back bitch-slaps across Katrina's pretty face. But a right-hook out of nowhere caught Jacqueline across the jaw and knocked her off.
"Uumm...shit," moaned Jacqueline, getting to all-fours and shaking out the cobwebs. Katrina sat up holding her stomach and tenderly touching her cheek.
"You ready to give, bitch?" asked Jacqueline, turning around on her knees and facing Katrina.
The teary-eyed Katrina said nothing. She just moaned and went slowly back to her backside with both arms around her belly. Jacqueline crawled over and easily straddled her. Dropping her hot ass across Katrina's chest, she pinned Katrina's arms underneath her ass and between her thighs.
"P?p?please," whimpered Katrina. "I...I'm...sorry."
Jacqueline shook her head as she took two big fists of Katrina's hair. "It's too late for that, bitch!" Four or five times Jacqueline pulled Katrina's head off the floor, held it, and then slammed it back down. Each time making Katrina repeat that she was sorry. "I think I'll take a souvenir of our fight," said Jacqueline as she pulled very hard on a fistful of hair. Katrina, crying like a baby, screamed and kicked as Jacqueline extracted a nice chunk of hair from on top. "What was that you were saying about you being better, bitch?" laughed Jacqueline; fisting Katrina across the mouth with that handful of hair.
Bouncing her buttocks against Katrina's bare breasts, Jacqueline reached around behind herself and found the waistband of Katrina's thong. Katrina, half dazed, cried out sharply and bucked as her pussy was filled with her thong. "Awe...does that hurt, bitch?" teased Jacqueline. "I hope you're not a virgin. I hope I didn't bust your little cherry." Jacqueline, still holding a handful of Katrina's hair, slipped her fingers around the crotch of the thong and dug it out of Katrina's smooth, clean cxnt lips. "Mmmmm, someone's wet," taunted Jacqueline, running her sticky fingers under Katrina's nose. "How's your pussy smell?"
"P?p?plea...please...you've won. I'm sorry for what I said," cried Katrina, lightly squirming between the beautiful ass and thighs.
"Are you a virgin, bitch?" asked Jacqueline, putting her hand back on Katrina's beaver. "You ever take inside?"
Katrina, sobbing, "NO! No, please...please just lemme go; I wanna go home."
"They say once you go, you don't go back," said Jacqueline, slipping a pair of fingers between the folds of Katrina's plump, pink pussy lips. Katrina sobbed and twitched her hips, but there was nothing she could do but moan as Jacqueline plunged two fingers deep within her walls. "Mmmmm," moaned Jacqueline playfully. "All hot, wet and tight. You are a nasty little slut, aren't you." Katrina continued to cry, even harder now as Jacqueline worked her ass over her tits and gave her sweet, sweet pussy a good stroking. Somewhat turned on herself, Jacqueline let go of Katrina's hair and ran her hand inside of her own thong. Finding her own clit, Jacqueline then found Katrina's clit and rubbed them at the same time. "Mmmmm...feels good, don't it?" asked Jacqueline, laying back her head as she gyrated on Katrina's tits and firmly stroked their elongated clits. Between sobs, Katrina moaned as her pussy began to boil and leak out pre-cum juice. She could feel Jacqueline's thong getting wet at the crotch and could smell the sweet odor of her juices dripping out.
"Uuuuuuuummmm...no, no (sob, sob)...I'm gonna?" moaned Katrina as her pussy tightened around Jacqueline's fingers and soaked them with her cum.
Jacqueline, close to cumming herself, lifted up her hips and dropped her snatch over Katrina's mouth. Katrina muttered for a second before tasting the cum of Jacqueline's pussy as it soaked the crotch of her thong. Jacqueline degraded Katrina as she moved her pussy up and down her face, smearing the scent her superior womanhood.
"Lights out, bitch!" said Jacqueline, suddenly sitting back on Katrina's chest and slugging her across the chin.
WHAM!
WHACK!
SLAM!
Three hard, consecutive right hooks busted open Katrina's lips and knocked her ass cold. Grabbing Katrina by the top of the hair, Jacqueline dragged her to the door and threw her out on the concrete sidewalk.
Stepping over Katrina, Jacqueline jabbed her in the ribs with her foot as she snarled, "Be sure an? lemme know if you got any more theories about your superiority; I sure enjoyed helping you research this one!"