News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Jessica Szohr vs Rose Leslie

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Jessica Szohr vs Rose Leslie
« on: March 17, 2018, 11:06:31 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

Rose Leslie wasn?t proud of what she did to Paxton but the thought of Janet Montgomery made her blood boil. She had taken such delight in hurting Sarah Paxton at the time that now as she was turned down from a movie premiere she had to seat and think.  Is this blood feud with Janet worth it, all she wanted was to hurt Janet one on one and it seemed to be the one way they refused to fight. 

She knew Janet was drunk when she went after her in London.  Janet knew she was getting drunk when she returned the favor.  .  She cost Janet the fight against Aubrey and Janet?s losing to Katie didn?t take away her need to destroy Janet.  The two had to fight, they had to look at each other before the fight.  They had to be sober, they had to be 100 percent and she damn well would then and there prove she was the better woman.

?Sarah Paxton is a friend of mine as well.?  Rose looked to her right and seating next to her was Jessica Szohr

?Apologies but she came there for Janet and I sent her to Janet.?

?I honestly don?t care about your ?feud? with Janet? I don?t like what you did to my friend.?

?You two barely know each other why won?t you admit you just wish to battle me.?

?Battle? Is that what you and Janet call it.?

?Yes or No?

Jessica looked into Rose?s eyes.  The fire was there as well as her hair.  A little bit of Jessica was getting worried when Rose once again asked

?Yes or NO!?

The lights were on and the focus was on Rose Leslie and Jessica Szohr.  Jessica was seating on the outside and got up fixed herself and looked at Rose ?Well if that?s the way you want it lets go up front and I?ll give these people a show.

Jessica walked up front and looked back an Rose Leslie was being held back ?Let her go because my answer is YES I WANT TO FIGHT.?

Rose nodded and started making her way down ?Very good, so do i.?

A few people tried to talk her out of it but she kept walking toward her.  The last person pleaded with Rose and Rose put her hands on the woman?s shoulders ?No she wishes to fight me I must do the honourable thing and allow her a chance.?

Rose turned around and Jessica grabbed her by the shirt hauled her forward and hit her thigh and knee into Rose?s stomach and pushed her back onto that woman?s lap.
 ?I?m tired of waiting for you.?  Jessica grabbed  Rose by the hair and threw her down toward the steps to the front of the screen ?She said she wanted to fight and now I?m going to beat her down.?

Jessica went for a running knee to the head but Rose luckily dodged it and retreated back.  ?You jumped me, I?m not happy.?

?I don?t care.?

Jessica came in throwing punches and Rose was back tracking after the third punch she stepped to the side and hit a left that got Jessica on the temple and put her down.  ?You should care, I?m going to make you care.?

Jessica got up ,head hurt and she realized Rose did earn the reputation of having some very good fists.  Rose was now coming in and hit another jab and went for a big right but got hit with a palm to the face, Jessica scratched the forehead as well

It put Rose off and  Jessica hit a right on the jaw an put Rose Leslie down. ?One to one bitch.?

Rose got up and Jessica hit a spin kick to the stomach and Rose was down again.  On her knees and she got behind Rose ?Janet is better you know.?  She was about to hit some elbows to rose?s face when Rose pushed back and slammed Jessica?s back into the stage.

Rose turned around threw a punch it was ducked and both women were gone to the ground ?This is the Rose I want, the one who??  Jessica was flipped

?I?ll show you why I?m the best.?

Rose was up and Jessica was getting up when Szohr was hit with a knee to the ass sending her facefirst to the stage.  Rose was on top of her grabbed some dark tresses and slammed her face first ?I?m better than Janet yesterday?  Another slam ?today?  Another and she brought Jessica up ?Damn sure the day she finally gets the ?

Jessica hit a elbow upward below the chin ?You talk to fucking much.?

Jessica turned around grabbed Rose by the back of the hair and hit three hard right knees to the stomach and swung Rose downward into the stage her entire body crashed into it and Jessica kicked her in the face. 

Rose was down and stared at the blood going on the floor.  Her blood, what a kick and she had to win this fight or she had no business ending Janet?s life.

She heard Jessica coming in for another kick and she moved.  Rose barely dodged it but found a way to get up to her feet and spit out some blood

Jessica turned and Rose shot forward like a dart her fist connecting with Jessica?s nose putting the brunette down.  Rose was on top of her as she just never bothered to land knowing how flush that punch landed.  Grabbing some dark tresses she hit the head of Jessica Szohr to the floor twice before standing up hair still firmly in her hands she threw Jessica across the floor

Rose looked over at the people seating then screamed ?TELL JANET?  She ran at Jessica but ended up getting speared by Jessica A

Jessica was hurt but was on her hands and knees thankful that she had Rose hurting more and likely ended the fight.

?I?ll tell her alright.  Tell her you lost another fight.?  Jessica got up and walked over to Rose who was still in the fetal position.  ?Maybe I should be challenging her?

Rose shot a sideways glare up at Jessica.  The mocking tone was one thing as the fight wasn?t over but the mention of that whore Janet Montgomery.  Thinking that it was just a feud that one could step in on.  The thought of not fighting Janet and this bitch

Rose came up with an upper cut between Jessica?s legs.  ?Don?t you talk about fighting her, I end JANET MONTGOMERY?

Rose got up grabbed Jessica by the ears and slammed her head into Jessica?s face then threw her back against the stage ?You think it?s just a fight for me and Janet?  You know NOTHING!?

The crowd went wild with that comment

Rose didn?t care she was about to send a message of what she was capable of and that was going to send reverberations throughout this world.  Jessica was falling forward when Rose jumped into a knee that crashed hard between the brunettes legs.  Jessica was now leaning on Rose unable to stand on her own

Rose pushed her away and hit an uppercut which put Jessica down on her ass.  Rose Leslie then stood over her hitting hard rights to the face and a few knees before she was hauled away

Jessica crumpled and Rose broke free jumping on her and hitting more punches to the ear ?This is a taste of what I?ll do to Janet? Let Janet know I?m coming and I?m fucking ready for only one of us to walk out.?

Upcoming:  Jenna Dewan vs Jessica Lowndes// Aubrey Plaza vs Camilla Luddington//Sarah Butler vs Emily Kenney