News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Just Business in Jersey. Becca Blast! vs The Red Enforcer

• 9 Replies

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Just Business in Jersey. Becca Blast! vs The Red Enforcer
« on: March 19, 2018, 09:28:40 PM »
Red: *I get changed in the locker room and shake my head. Fucking New Jersey. It's bad enough to be in the North when it's cold. But New Jersey?  The money was too much to pass up. And I kinda needed it after everything that happened in the UK. Besides, my promoter owed this promoter a favor. Apparently he has this returning fighter that he'd really rather just send off to a nice retirement. But she's strong willed and fiesty so the only way to get her to stop is in the ring. And he didn't want to take a chance that she'd overcome the first attempt and be ready for a second. So here I am, the Enforcer. I hear a knock and move to gorilla. I love the smell of anticipation right before I go past those curtains. My music cues up. This is gonna be an ass whipping so I need my music to impress that.  Blue Oyster Cult's "Godzilla" starts blaring and I stride out to the ring, ignoring the boos of the over 18K people as I hit the ring. I wipe my boots on the apron and get in."
Red: yt

Becca Blast! : "Becks, you KNOW he's setting you up.  He's been waiting to do this ever since you hauled him before the Athletic Commission... "  "Peckerhead shouldn't have been drilling holes into the showers to take videos, Danny!"  "Babe, I KNOW you were justified, but you saw who he brought in, right?  This guy EATS people like you for a paycheck!"   "I know Red.... well,I know OF Red.. Megan says..."  "Oh, now THERE is a reliable a source as one could ask for!  You go to Paris, see her... see HIM... get the jones back.. and now this truck is gonna try to run you over while Asshole rakes in the cash!  I know you're insane, Becks, but this is nutty even for YOU!" "And you love me for it."  (mtc)
Becca Blast! : Which is how all of our arguments about me coming back end.  he knows that this is part of why he married me, and why he somehow stayed on the stragiht and narrow despite 9 months at a crack on a submarine.  Because he has this waiting for him.  And I have to admit ... it's a pretty spectacular this... "God, just don't get yourself killed, OK?"  "Never do, hon..." and I slide my blue and gold-flecked lips other his as I hug him tight.. then swat him on his ass... "Now go watch.. and NO shenaxxxxns!"  He leaves as I look in the mirror and send a last spritz of glitter into my hair.. then head out... as Bond's "Explosive" plays, the crowd roars... "Sex and Violins", Danny calls it, which is probably why I use it... as I dash to the ring and up the steps... waving to the onlookers here to see how this plays out... and seeing Red... OK, Danny MAY have a point... yt

Red: The violins start echoing throughout the arena as the crowd goes crazy. Their hometown heroine is back from an extended absence and her music plays ahead of her. It sounds like a crazy mix of the old X-Men animated series theme and a 007 score.  Interesting choice. I get my first look at this Becca Blast. Navy blue and gold. Oh man, she's a squid or a squid's wife. This woman is really playing to the crowd. I do love the look. One pieces are underrated and tights as well. Old school but old school cool. Damn. She is pretty hot. But I was given specific instructions and warnings. Break her. Send her home for good. I wonder exactly what she did to piss the guy off. I mentally shrug and smile as she gets near. I stretch out my nearly 6ft frame and almost 200 lbs fit form.  She's on the smaller end of the scale for my opponents, but she signed the contract so she knows what she's getting into. And her husband is nearby. I hope he can stomach what's about to happen. We'll find out. yt

Becca Blast! : If Godzilla wasn't a clue as to what this guy is after, his body makes it clear what he's capable of ... he's only got 8 inches and about 75 lbs on me... and unlike the wannabe Amazons that I faced on the circuit, his I'm pretty sure is mostly muscle... Peckerhead wanted to send a message, and Red is his Western Union... my 34D 24 34 figure shown off to its usual appeal as the crowd shows they haven't forgotten me.. and as I go to loosen up, I feel a lightness I haven't felt in years... not every navy ship is a battlewagon like this guy, or an aircraft carrier... some of us are cruisers, fast and deadly... and others... well who knows what lurks beneath... I shake my arms out and come out to center... a redhead ref almost as tall as him but in a tight and form-fitting striped one piece of her own goes over the rules as I focus on that mask... nodding my head as I pretend to listen but mostly to show off the sparkle in my hair... Tee will call it straight down the middle... which is all I can ask for... yt

Red: I don't listen to the ref. I mean, she's hot and all and a fellow redhead but she's not my focus.  My focus is my opponent. That racer cut one piece makes it seem like her chest is straining the limit of her suit. And high on the hips like that. Yeah, that's a look I enjoy. And one she's going to probably try to exploit to get me off my game. So I look in her eyes as the ref drones on. Pretty. Part of me says too pretty to be doing this rough stuff, but that's just showing my age.  Same part of me is regretting agreeing to do this job. But I'm a man of my word. So, little miss Blast, you're in trouble. Still though. I can offer a sign of respect.  Once zebra stops talking, I extend my right hand for a shake. I don't know what you know about me, so the ball is in your court.  yt

Becca Blast! : Tee finishes saying what only she listens to and steps back... I don't see much under that mask, but as you extend your hand, I notice the Corps insignia on your arm... and I remember you in Paris as that nightmare unfolded... he's got honor, so I gamble on him keeping it... taking your hand.. the crowd incredulous, but I'm betting you're here to do this the hard way... and I shake that hand as I focus on your eyes... let's see what's under your facade, even if I can't remove the mask.. Yt

Red: I am a bit shocked, but I keep that off my face. I take your hand and shake and see you watching me. I lean down to where I can whisper in your ear. "I'm sorry. I'm here to do a job. Your boss wants to send a message. I don't know why. This is gonna hurt for you." I stand back straight and release the shake and move back to my corner, waiting for the bell. yt

Becca Blast! : I hear your whisper.   "I know.  I'm here to make sure that doesn't happen.  Business."  I nod as we separate and back away.. some of the crowd booing, but that's Jersey... they want a brawl at the ballet... I go back to my corner and shake my arms... then the bell rings... DINGDINGDINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG... I inhale and snap into a crouch hands up... give him a small target as I circle to my left.. .and make sure that my cleavage is in the target he can see... because most of the time, they ain't looking at my face... as I need to cut off the amount of ring that HE can use... yt

Red: I grin as I admire your spunk. But that's led to a trail of broken bodies in my wake.  I just hope after what I do to you, I can make it to the back in one piece.  You come out after the bell rings and the stance you take is impressive. I didn't know someone could make herself seem that much smaller while also presenting her breasts. It's an obvious distraction tactic. But I take a moment to enjoy it as I feel a dull throb in my trunks. But....back to business. Eyes up to meet yours. Hands up as well as I circle opposite you and close in. Normally by now I'll have done some trick, but in my head I can't do that yet. So I lunge forward, looking to see if you're willing to do a collar and elbow tie up with me. yt

Becca Blast! : And here he comes... now to see what I can do with him... those legs driving, those trunks... showing a little bit of interest... I smile tightly.. boy's not dead.. just focused... but it gives me an idea... you offer a lockup ... I try to duck under that ... my right hand going flat onto your trunks... my left hand tightening on that Corps insignia... as I drop to my ass and try to use your own charge against you .. .and flip the bigger fighter over and dump you onto your back... I'm not gonna win a straight-up exchange with this guy.. he's too big AND smart for that... so I need to try and counter where I can when I can.. and keep moving... yt

Red: Dammit. I hate quick. I can go power versus power. Brawl with anyone. Grapple when I have to. But fucking quick is hard to deal with. Slicker'n snot you slide under my lunge and grab my arm and before I can register where you are, I'm hitting the mat on my back. I feel like an entry level karate student. Very silly move to get caught with. Maybe those tightly wrapped breasts did distract me a bit. I try to keep a grip on the wrist of the hand you grabbed me with so I can try and keep you close.  IF I can, I'm going to curl back towards you and launch one of my boots over to where I think you are to tag you and try and slow you down a bit. Not the most graceful of counters, but it's the best I got right now. yt

Becca Blast! : Got it... but he shows me how smart he is... I had to drop low rather than push up to throw him... size being what it is... and that leaves my left arm in his range... and then math comes into play.. leg of six-footer is longer than arm of 5' 4" girl... UMMMFFFFF... taking a boot into my chest... and I drop back and roll over towards the ropes... my right hand going to them to stand as I need to get up quickly.. and keep an eye on him... welcome back to the business, Becks... hope your first day back isn't your last... as I glare at you while rising.. and the crowd getting into it now.. they got their action... yt

Red: I turn and rise after feeling my boot smack flesh. Not sure where I hit, but damn it felt a bit soft. As I get to my feet, I see you getting to yours. Damn your top is jiggling. You should give your outfit designer a raise. It's hard to tear my eyes away from that motion, but I do. I'm moving towards you as you pull yourself up near the ropes and I go to try and grab your arm and see if I can push you into the ropes and whip you to the opposite side. yt

Becca Blast! : He's fast himself... reaching for my arm as I rise... and you know how to set up a whip.. pushing me back as I feel the ropes bend on my back... but that also gives me a chance to use them for leverage .. and my left knee comes up into the waistband of those trunks as you push into me... "not so fast fella... you haven't even met my daddy yet, and you want to take me on a ride?   yt

Red: "Unnnfffff"  Dammit, you've got more experience than I expected. Your knee hits my abs solidly and I bend over. Pretty solid shot. But you're still against the ropes and I'm now bent over. I tug on your arm to pull you towards me and after flexing my calves and thighs I shove my body forward, trying to slam my shoulder into your waist, around your belly button area to see if I can do some kinda damage. yt

Becca Blast! : I get him to bend over, but that's not enough... and I get towed into you as you  press your shoulder into my gut and pin me to the ropes... yeah.. not the best idea I ever hand... uuuggghhhhh... the crowd getting a view of my ass as it slides out between the ropes... I hate that when it happens... it makes my ass look bigger than it already is... as Tee starts to tell us to get off the ropes.. fuck this.. I ll get off them my way... my arms go around your waist as I lie on your broad back.. my boots .. go to the bottom rope.. and PUSH... as I try to launch myself over you and then drag you with me ... a sunset flip out to be somrthing he wouldn?t expect... and if I'm lucky.. I can dump him on his head to boot... yt

Red: I get a nice hit in myself. And from the crowd reaction, they got a nice view of your bottom. Makes me wonder what they're seeing and curious to see it myself. Eventually. I hear the ref start talking and then feel your arms go around my waist. You press onto my back and for a moment, I feel the softness of your chest against me. Damn, they feel real. Lucky hubby. Then you push and you're flipping over and I'm going with you. Gawd damn you're pretty smart. I slam on my back and feel your legs over my shoulders as I'm looking up at the lights.  I tucked my chin reflexively and that's the only thing saving me from a concussion now. But here I am taking a breath as the pain in my back radiates out and the ref registers a pin attempt. yt

Becca Blast! : This move isn't going to pin him... and I'm almost annoyed as Tee drops down to start a count.. that will only focus him and make him angry.. and there are only two ways out of a sunset... neither of which I want to feel .. not those thighs... so I push off on your hips to roll you on to your neck and withdraw my legs as she counts... so I can try to jam my boots into your lower back as it's stretched out.. slow down the big guy by making it harder to move that size... as the crowd roars... I may not have the big guns... but the batteries I do have to fire should cause some impact... yt

Red: Just as I'm about to pull my legs together to trap your head, you push me off. You're too smart to think that was gonna pin me or that you could keep me down. More respect your way.  As you push me I feel your boots slam into my back, striking well enough so that when I flop down on my belly I have to groan and take a moment before I can even think about getting back up.  Quick quick quick. Your mind is as sharp as anything. I need to figure out a way to slow you down before you get more momentum going. But first, I'm gonna lie here a bit while my back throbs. yt

Becca Blast! : mmmmmmmm... big Red on a platter... and I get an idea... Danny says when I get an idea, it's kinda like watching the Grinch's face curl up... but I hope to have better results... you're on your belly facing me... and your back aching a bit.. I plant my hands by my hips as I sit there and spread my legs wide... the crowd whistles.. pervs... and I go to swing my boots towards your head... the insides of my feet aiming at the outside of your ears... I've had to ring a few bells in my career to turn a match around... this time... I want to send it sliding into my side... because as the initial rush ebbs a bit, I .. and he... both know that a war of attrition is NOT gonna go my way... yt

Red: I'm working on getting my hands flat on the mat to push myself up when I feel leather on either side of my head. There's a nice purple explosion before my eyes. I hear later that there are shots of you spreading your legs wide that made reddit. Too bad I couldn't enjoy the show. Instead I'm dazed...like I'm swimming in molasses mentally. I can't focus. My arms lose strength and flop out to my sides. Meanwhile a small part of my brain is screaming that I need to get up. I'm trying. I just...need...a moment...yt

Becca Blast! : I saw the flashbulbs... "take a picture of THIS!" as I can feel Danny wincing from here... the poor boy probably wonders where this comes from... no, he wonders why I let it out like this in PUBLIC... as I pull up on the back of the mask .. and press my thighs to your cheeks... so I can try a bit of a tricky move... see if I can hook my boots under your shoulders and flex my legs.. .right foot under your right shoulder and left the same... trying to use your own size and my legs to put that melon in a tight vise... yt

Red: I'm still in a daze when I feel my head being moved. I can't really fight it. Suddenly trying to swim out of the molasses feels like I'm trying to swim in real life.  My arms are lifted as I feel leather in my armpits. But the worst of all is that my breathing is restricted. All of a sudden, I'm trying to draw in air but material is being tightly pressed against my nose and mouth. I try to slow and relax myself. Not panic. I can get some air, but it takes effort. I move my face around as I feel pressure on my temples. Still working on breathing. I draw my feet up under me, trying to force myself up and se if I can pop free from whatever trap I find myself in. yt

Becca Blast! : I've got him.. now to hold him... which is tougher than I thought as he does the one thing I don't want him to do .. try to get those knees and legs under him.. math again... so I lean back... and flex my quads.. hoping those hours of running in the pool to drop baby weight and rebuild my tone come into play here... and provide enough pressure as I crush your temples and try to turn your arms into gull wings to keep you down and hurting... because the alternatives.. aren't good... yt

Red: "UNNNFFFFFFFF" I groan loudly into the material covering me. It's warm. I can't tell what it is because I'm still a little dazed. I do know that the pain has increased and my arms really are useless at the moment.  I try to get my boots moving so I can get my feet under me. The first few times all that ends up happening is me driving my face harder into the material in front of it.  That makes me panic slightly as I try and turn my head from side to side to get an air pocket or something.  Finally I get one foot braced. Now for the other. yt

Becca Blast! : Fuck... he's ... rising .. god damn, these assholes are STRONG.... I can't keep him down.. but as he plants one foot... I can do this.. brace my arms on the canvas... and twist my hips away from that planted foot... I'm gonna have to release this hold... and then come up with a name for it.. but first.. I want that back of yours to take another slam courtesy of a Becca Blast... not a bad name... and even more to the point.. I can wind up sitting on your face a second to give the crowd another photo op... yt

Red: I can feel myself getting leverage again, but before I can add that second foot, I feel strong cables or similar yanking my arms to the side away from that foot. I have no balance or ability to stop it, so I go with it, more to keep my shoulders from popping out. I hit my back hard again and look up and see a hint of Navy blue. The hell..?  My hands move in as I try to grab...something as I feel a weight on my chest and that material still covering my face. yt

Becca Blast! : this position... isn't' good for my legs.. putting too much on my knees.. but.. I do get a chance.. to work that head... so I jam the heel of my left hand down... into that barely showing forehead... one.. two... three...  four.. five... times... before I try to push up of your head and extract my legs... I need to keep you down and stunned.. so far... so good... yt

Red: I feel something hard smacking into my forehead. My arms waving and hands just pawing for something.  I'm so...hard..think...damn...hope not...concussed....I snag something of your suit with my right hand as you try and push up. My left hand slaps and finds a boot and I try and grab. I can't have you getting to your feet to do more damage. But I can't really stop you right now either.  yt

Becca Blast! : I'm getting up slowly as I untangle... this position stressed my own joints.. but the chance to work that head was too much to pass up... and my right ankle.. grabbed... fuck... I almost hate to do this.. but I also need to get free.. so I drop down to my left knee... and drive my left fist down at the open space of pink just below your red mask and above your black top.. hope you weren't planning on using that larynx... but I REALLY need to stand... yt

Red: "GRRRRKKKKKKKKK"  Suddenly I spasm and my throat feels like it's exploded. I can't breathe.  My hands try to go to my throat and I try to suck in air.  I think maybe the ref is calling you on that, but I'm not sure. All I know is that right now, I need to get away..roll..try to get out of the ring...need a break...distance...time....yt

Becca Blast! : Tee comes up and helps me out.. pulling me up to my feet as I get a lecture about dirty tactics... "he's twice my size and as thick as an oak... Hell, YES, I'm gonna chop him down!"  as I put on a bit of a show for the crowd and push separate from the ref.. walking off the pain in my legs... and he's rolling on the canvas like I was named Queequeeg or something... fuck, he's rolling out.. .I try to get after him but he's gone.. and Tee pushing me away from the ropes.. "count the bastard... he's OUTSIDE THE RING..."  as I can see my hard work drifting away... yt

Red: I hit the mats outside the ring with a solid thud. Fuck I've been playing like a rookie tonight. I deserve the beating I've gotten. Thing is, she broke the seal. I was gonna give her the benefit of a straight up fight, but then she hit my throat. So now, now it's on. Once I feel like I can get my breath back, I start to rise as the ref counts..something. I can't really hear her. I use the apron to get to my feet and grab the bottom rope and start that long climb back into the ring. I'm aching, raggedly breathing...and completely pissed off. yt

Becca Blast! : Tee is counting.. but also keeping me away.. like I broke some law or something... I gave him a torpedo amidships... as my chest quivers and my arms flex while I stalk side to side... "what the hell.. is he doing?"  I blurt out.. and it makes her turn like I needed her to... so I can rush forward as you rise... you thought that was a launch.. fell THIS.. as my aggression may or may not be outracing my brain.. but I drop into a baseball slide and aim my boots at your chest as you try to pull up on the bottom rope.. even Danny yelling, "are you NUTS?" as I go to show I just might be... yt

Red: I was watching you. You were pacing like an angry bull ready to be let out of the chute. I figured it wouldn't take long for you to slip past the ref. And here you come. Flying in like a missile. Tomahawk given your dress. But I have a surprise for you. A trick I learned in the past. I pull the side cover with the federation logo up off the side of the apron so you slide right into that material and end up having it pull you against the side of the ring.  And here is where I start laying forearms into your back right at the shoulderblades. yt

Becca Blast! : this is.. gonna be perfect... as I see you reach down.. might even get that melon again... and instead... I slide into a trap... netted... fuck.. he has me tangled in the apron.. as the ref stands there slack-jawed.. my legs... wrapped up like I was a mermaid... and my chest pressed to the apron... got to kick AAHHH.... my back.. free.... AAGGGGGHHHH... pounding my chest into the apron as you slam THROUGH me... trying to kick out of this binding... yt...

Red: The ref is so shocked, she's forgotten to count, so I get a few licks in I shouldn't and when she starts, I shift my aim. I hold you down with my left hand, mashing your chest into the apron and making your back bend one way as I start driving in hard rabbit punches into your lower back through the apron cover. "Sorry, not sorry." I say with a voice still raspy from the blow you hit me with earlier. The crowd is booing heavily now as the ref's count gets up to 5. yt

Becca Blast! : the ox.. has an advantage and knows how to press it... as my chest gets mashed into the apron my back.. ahhh aGGGGGHHHH... fuck... those HURT... as he knows... this is what he was brought in here to do... business.... fuck Peckerhead... and fuck YOU,, hired gun... as I grab the lower rope... Tee yells rope and I hope that distracts him enough.. as I swing my left leg up and back.. we're too close for me to heel kick you in the shorts... but my calf ought to do enough.. and maybe get him off me... at least Tee can't count and yell at the same time.. this match needs an END, not a count-out... yt

Red: I keep laying into you and you grab the rope. The ref yells rope. The fuck? We're outside. Such a rookie. But it was enough to get me to pause and I feel a sudden shot between my legs...a meaty one.I drop to my knees behind you, gasping again. "Fu..fucker..." My eyes water a little. But I'm getting tired of this mess. yt

Becca Blast! : faked her out.. .and him... and that's all I needed... as I drag myself up on the apron and try to roll back in... I need to get on my feet.. and walk through the pain... but no way can I let him get me in close like that... he'll crush me into dust... so use some guile... get out to center ring so I can push up from hands and knees and make you chase me.. starting to remember what it feels like to need to soak for a week after a match.. and this match is far from being after anything... yt

Red: I get back up to my feet once more and grab the bottom rope. Hauling myself up with a snarl as I see you waiting in the center ring. You learned your lesson. You'll learn more once I get my hands on you. I'm sweaty and the length of this match is starting to get to me. But I have a job to do and dammit you've given me all the reason to get it done. I tell the ref to hold you back when I get on the apron and as she turns to push you, I slip in the ring. I'm taking no chances of you rushing me when I am halfway in. I hold my hand up, palm up and motion for you to come to me. yt

Becca Blast! : I see you come up... I ought to try and punish you before you can get in.. .but that is a trap I'm not going to walk into again... and you find out that redhead meat shields work both ways... Tee blocking me not so much  from attacking as blocking my vision ... you then beckon me... as she steps back... I blow you a kiss... and crouch hands up... winking at you as I slide side to side... wondering just how angry you are.. .and if I can use that... let's find out!  yt

Red: I growl at your sass. And make a mental note to spank that bouncy bottom of yours. Right after I've broken you back.  You crouch and get your hands up again. I know you won't tie up with me and you'll just want to strike and dash. But not this time. as we get close, I move with my arms like I'm going to lean in again, but this time, I stop suddenly and instead lash out my right leg to try and kick your side or belly hard. It's time to not wear you down, but break you down. yt

Becca Blast! : He comes forward... but not committing this time... I dance around and you follow but relentless... the last thing I need is a methodical opponent.. but a glower in your eyes tells me that bullrushes aren't even being considered an option now.. and a powerful right leg comes up hard and fast at my side... UUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFF... my left arm comes down to wrap that leg as I have to plant to my right... that... kick... was brutal... as I try to hold that leg... to my side... find some energy.. plant my left foot and drive my right heel at your knee.. can't'.. let him.. .rough me up like that... but we both know that the longer this goes... the more likely that will be... my gold sash whipping with my leg... as i try to something I hadn't considered... possible... break HIM down... yt

Red: I strike heavy and I strike hard. It's a testament to your grittiness and determination that you don't go down. I know that hit was on the mark and I've felled other women with less. But you took it. You can't take many more, but you took that one. And now you have your arm on my leg, keeping me in place. I see you lifting up your own leg, but I try and beat you to the punch, or kick as it may be. I fall back and let my left leg fly up, looking to block your kick with it as well as drive my boot right into your now wide open gusset. I can't believe you had my head trapped there for a while, but now that I realize that's how you had me, I'm even more fired up to take you down. yt

Becca Blast! : The problem with relying on quickness... as that if that edge disappears... you're in BIG trouble... and I find out... I can't load my own attack enough.. I have to leave myself open to strike at your knee.. but you're NOT THERE.. and I know what's gonna happen as I see you drop back.. but that doesn't mean I can stop... or ward it off... or survive it... as I feel a heavy boot into my Navy triangle.. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFF... my... body... feels like I've been hit by a truck.. as I release your leg and drop back.. onto my ass with a THUDDDDDDDDDDDDD... trying to slide back to the ropes.. but this match.. has just changed... and not in a way I want... but one I'm gonna have to deal with ... if I want to walk out of it... first.. get some room.. to maneuver... yt

Red: I strike hard a second time with another boot. Enough to drive you all the way back close to the ropes. I fall to the mat on my back, but this time with more control as I knew it was coming. I push up on my elbows and see you trying to slide back to the ropes. Fine, that should let me scramble to my feet and I do. I remember how you liked the baseball slide and I dash as best as I can towards you, leaping up to point my boots at you as you sit on the mat against the ropes. Hopefully I've closed the distance soon enough to give you no chance to dodge. I'm about to find out. yt

Becca Blast! : I can see him coming... what I need to do .. si get up .. I don't have time.. for that... or energy.. yet... and here comes the truck.. he makes big moves and I'm in no position to... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF... 200 lbs. slamming into 125 means.. physics is not on my side as your boots pound into my chest.. my shoulders.. neck... and then head... driven out between the ropes... as I can't breathe... like I got hit by a wrecking ball... I nag back off the rope andthe apong .. then slide out .. slowly onto head... then flopping over onto my chest on the thin mats outside.. a slow-motion demolition... my braid... sash.. and legs.. dropping and then flopping.. as I lean on my left arm.. rubbing my neck with my right hand.. fuck.. that.. hurt... somewhere... I can "see" peckerhead smiling... but .. I will.. make him earn it...yt

Red: My dropkick strikes home and you get forced out of the ring. As you slide out, I "surf" your body so I end up on the outside as well on my feet.  I watch you as you crash and burn on the outside and end up in a heap.  You're rubbing your neck and leaning on your arm. Good. Now comes more pain. I reach for your hair and geta nice grip on it and jerk your head from side to side a bit as I work on hefting you up to your legs. I yank your head about to help keep that neck hurting and distract you from mounting a comeback. Once I get you to your feet, I pull you to me for a moment and then I step forward and yank your head back, looking to drive your back and your neck into the ring and even that edge of the apron to make you feel some serious pain.  yt

Becca Blast! : I've taken bad landings outside the ring before... bad landings are a fact of life on the bus and truck circuit... the oddity is a good landing... and he shows that he has been in enough of these places that even a good arena in New Jersey isn't going to save me from a bad impact.. my briad... owww...the pull is bad.. but I could focus through that... the jerking though... is what shows me he knows how to work and edge... like my eyes rattling inside my head... aGGGGGGGGHHHHH.. my body bent back.. bounced onto the apron... as my chest thrusts up.. got to .. make him pay for that... right hand in my hair... body more or less stationary.. I have a shot... I jam the heel of my left hand up into that chin... got to.. get out ... of this... buy a second.. because... these... moves... are gonna be the end of me at this rate... yt

Red: I slam you into the apron and those breasts of yours just nearly jiggle free from your top.  That was a pleasing, solid shot. I grin down at you as I feel you weaken, but you still keep fighting. I can sense your desperation. You feel the match slipping out of your control and me starting to impose my will. And if I do, we both know what's gonna happen.  You fire up your left hand into my chin and that makes me back off for a moment, release your braid.  But it doesn't do much more other than piss me off more. I move to you and work on wrapping my arms around you. If I can I'm going to pop my hips, lift you up and toss you over my head towards the railing. That's my plan at least. I want you to crash and burn some more. You're going to feel this for days and never forget it. yt

Becca Blast! : I'm leaning on the apron as I get out of your grip... now to .. fuck... I barely got him off me and he's wrapping me up again.. you get a faceful of my chest and I feel your hot breath on my cleavage.. not what either of us want as my feet leave the ground.. this is not ... GOOD... my arms come forward and slam into the raillign... taking a blow meant for my face.. but now.. they don't want to move.. trying to stagger up to my feet as the crowd roars... someone who has more money than class asks me how much for a show as my chest comes up... you're gonna pay.. for HIM being an ass.. as I try to jam my left heel back into you.. hit something.. ANYthing... HARD... to try and punish you... yt

Red: I manage to get a nice facefull of your breasts, but like before I couldn't really enjoy the situation.  I do get you up and over me though and I get up behind you and make a slow movement to come up on you. You fire back your left heel, but I manage to get my arm up like you did before. You knot up my thigh, but I catch your boot. And in that one split second of a hit, I swing my opposite leg up. Like a punter trying to drive the ball deep, I swing my leg right between yours to really try and punish you. yt

Becca Blast! : And the other thing.. about taking shots... is that your thought processes get slowed down.. no way should I have done that... as you prove.. by catching my foot as I land... leaving me.. I'm holding onto the railing and the fool outside is laughing his head off... as your boot swings up p.. punting me in that triangle.. as I lose my grip on the railing.. fly up a bit.. and then drop down onto my .. UMMMMMMFFFF.. chest... feeling more than a little like a rag doll as the combination of dead groin and crushed chest have me hanging by the leg in your grip... moaning as for the first time in this fight.. I have no idea of what to try, much less how to try it... yt

Red: I have you in trouble here. I'm not sure but I think your chest took a hard shot on the railing and now I have you on one leg and I decide to push my advantage.  But first. I give you another hard kick. This time with my boot flat so not only do I hit between your legs, I get some of your belly as well. Once done with that, I drop your leg and come up beside you. I reach between your legs and grab your belly with one hand and the other arm goes around your neck and I go to lift you. What I want to do is get you up high enough to move you forward and then just drop you down belly first onto the railing. I really wanna start punishing your insides. Just as step one. yt

Becca Blast! : he's got me ... pale arms, brown braid and gold sash all as limp as each other...and I get set up on the railing... so another kick smashes into my gut and belly... and my leg falls as I hang on the rail... a powerful arm between my legs and another around my neck as i get hefted up like a sack of potatoes while the toad outside gets his fill of laughter.... then dropping onto my OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFF.... tummy... my own weight used against me as I hang over each side of the railing... gawd.. I grab the railing and try to push... "bet you wish you had given me that show now"  I hear as I grab the slats and try to push up... "fuck... you..." I grunt out as the asshole wants to heckle... I have other problems.. like an angry truck about to grind me into the floor... I need... to push up .. enough ... to get to a level.. where.. I can do this... as I need to get him off me... try to jam an elbow into your waistband... to buy some space... or at least get away from this jerk... yt

Red: As you hit the railing solidly, the fan taunts you. I know it's getting you angry and I don't care. My throat still hurts from before and I'm going to make your whole body hurt.  Now, what should I do next. While I'm thinking, I push down on your mid back to force your belly harder into the railing. I can feel you trying to push up and do something. I watch and see you try to move your elbow out at me and I catch your arm and toss it down, still bent towards the railing again, trying to jam that elbow into the metal. "You're done for. But I'm not done with you." I say in a raspy voice. Yt

Becca Blast!: my elbow... caught and shoved down... groaning as the bang hits the metal and I feel my left arm go numb... still held down on the railing.. fucker is gonna leave... a crease in my body...you tell me exactly what I'm in for.. pain... "you better... send me... to the bottom.. cause if I get... up... jarhead... you are gonna wish you... have never met me... "  but we both know he's right... there's not a vector in the match that is in my favor now... but I'll be damned.. .if I scream.. for the asshole that hired him... yt

Red: I just chuckle as you call me jarhead. I slide up behind you and you feel my arms wrapping around you once again. I join my wrists just under your lungs, right at the diaphragm and I pull you off with a squeeze, yanking you up in the air in a reverse bearhug, looking to force all the air loose from your lungs. "How long can you hold your breath, squid?" yt

Becca Blast!: my ... ribs... my breasts.. lifted as you get your fists under my diaphragm... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... the air crushed out of me and not coming back... Danny begging me .. to do something .. my feet off the ground... I can kick my heels... into his shins... but without air... that's not gonna matter very much.. he's... crumpling me... like I was tinfoil... yt

Red: I feel you kicking and I ignore it. For now. I gamble that I can make you stop before you hurt me. I shake you about from side to side and even up and down. I can feel your bottom rubbing against me but I ignore that for now. I'm sure your breasts are nearly bouncing out of your suit.  finally the ref has come out to try and get us back in the ring. I'm going to have to give up this hold. But before I do. I haul you up into the air and turn you so you are horizontal, back down. I extend my right thigh and then drop you so you're rushing down to my leg. "Snap Crackle Pop." yt

Becca Blast! : Tee finally remembers... to do her job... but it might be too late... I'm ... being shaken... stirred.. .jostled.. and bounced... my body was ready for this.. but now... it's like I'm a ping-pong ball being swatted around.. everything bouncing as I get hefted up... Danny.. catch me... and instead... I'm flung down.. onto his tensed and flexed thigh... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH... finally made to scream... my breasts all but out of the scoop front.. .my whole body as limp as the sash now.. as Tee continues the count... not that it will save me at this point... I'm hurt.. and everyone knows that this match is over.. .yt

Red: I reach down for your hair and pull you up. I'm not going to finish this outside the ring. I'm not even going to take a KO. You're going to suffer. I toss you back into the ring and roll you under the bottom rope. I get up on the apron and then join you while the ref yells at me. The whole time, you're lying there and I'm trying to get past this ref. I'm not done. Not by a longshot. yt

Becca Blast! : my braid.. hanging in your grip now like luggage almost .. I reach for your forearm and try to use it for leverage to stand... which you just use to propel me under the ropes.. rolling me into the ring... groaning as I try to push up from hands and knees.. you.. bastard... I am.. .NO ONE'S punching bag... yt
Red: I finally get past the ref with a little nudge to her breasts as I go by and I see you on hands and knees. I stand in front of you and grab your braid and pull your head between my thighs. I give your skull a nice, long, hard squeeze and my arms go around your waist again. Hands locking wrists. And I squeeze. And with a grunt, I lift you up into the air. Holding you upside down. yt

Becca Blast!: Tee gets shoved aside... she'll tell me later that she tried to DQ you ... but that's a ref... she doesn't think about what's really happening ... a bell won't stop this hired gun... tugged into those thighs.. unnnnnnnnnnhhhhhh... my hands... go around those legs... running out of tricks... so I sink my fingers tight not those hamstrings.. .as you go to lift my waist... got to .. stop him.. from doing this... before he ... drills me... yt

Red: I can feel your fingers sinking into my legs. One last attempt to stop me. "Nice try squid. Fight to the end." But I ignore that pain and I pause for a moment. I heard you yelling for someone and them yelling back. Ah yes. I turn so that I can face that guy. I can see he's cussing me out and I don't give a damn.  "Hey Squid, that your man? I'm sorry. Business you know. But tell him you love him and all." I say with a sneer. I give you two seconds and then I leap up, looking to just drill you with a nasty piledriver. yt

Becca Blast!: Danny... help... and that's the surest signal that I'm done... I never call for him... and he is using language that only E6's or lower hear when they fuck up.. not that it matters to you... you probably want him to see every inch of it .. as I get lifted and turned.. then spiked... like I was nothing but a volleyball too close to the net.. UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH.. my head compresses into my neck and into my spine.. that's what makes the pildiver devastating.. the impact onto a column... everything compressed at once and jolted... my stunned body crumples onto my chest and I don't even move.. i can't ... my ass sticking up as I lay at your feet.. groaning... yt

Red: "I dunno. I don't think I got all of that one." I get up to my feet and grab you by your braid. The ref is just yelling at me to finish the match with a pin or something. Instead, I put your head between my thighs again.  My hands rest on your shit and I pull at the back of it, maybe accidentally giving you a wedgie.  or maybe on purpose. I hold you like that for a bit so people can take their pictures and my arms go around your waist once more and I haul you into the air.  Holding you upside down. Your man screaming a blue streak and being restrained by security.  "On the count of three, squid. One...." And I leap up into the air.  yt

Becca Blast!: if I was still feeling pain... I'd be yelping... but I'm barely able to register anything other than gravity .... my chest almost out of my top... I'm... hurt... and you make that obvious.. my head into your legs again as everything that can... just... dangles... arms... sash... boobs... my suit .. yanked up into uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. .me... and I'm yoked up into the air ... upside down... hled there... as my chest slides down... and I hang limply... everything going crazy... I will hear when I wake up.. but my mind... is almsot serene... in the dark.... as something happens and we go up then.. UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... jammed again as I collapse into a tiny heap between your legs... as  in the air... legs arm head and neck all between your legs... peckerhead... got his money's worth... I'm being erased... yt

Red: "Nope, still not quite right. I think, yeah third time's a charm." I get to my feet and grab your braid. Your body is so much figurative dead weight now. I struggle a bit just to get you up so I can put your head between my legs. That wedgie is still in place, but you're past the point of caring and I'm just one nasty motherfucker when I'm pissed. So I get my arms around you once more. I lift you up. I look at your man and let go of one hand to give him a salute. And he's straining against security again.  I slip my right arm between your legs and grab my hand with my left. Gotch style piledriver. This will add to the strain. And I leap up. yt

Becca Blast!: not even aware at this point... only barely able to realize that my suit is IN me now... hanging there and posed... my head in your thighs.. my body... hefted up... he's doing.. reps with me... I need to do something.. but I can't even kick my legs as you hook your hands on my ... uhhhhhh... I moan and they laugh... bastard... as you jump up and we drop .. literally being spiked into the canvas... and I crumple helplessly... the EMT's coming to ringside.. something bad is happening and Danny won't let that .... I'm not even able to move now.. yt
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
Re: Just Business in Jersey. Becca Blast! vs The Red Enforcer
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 10:34:52 PM »
All thanks to Red for being an awesome sport and wonderful partner!  (And a pretty damn good proofreader, too!)

As brutal oxen go, you're he BEST!  MWAAAHHHH!
You little bimbos can bite me!

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 05:59:28 PM »
OMG what a freakin bully!!!    but then again it was Becca......giggle

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2018, 07:25:22 AM »
That was just a joy to read. You two really work beautifully together and created an excellent, believable and personal angle in the space of a single match. Master class. Sexy, too!
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2018, 08:08:59 PM »
That was just a joy to read. You two really work beautifully together and created an excellent, believable and personal angle in the space of a single match. Master class. Sexy, too!

Becca gave a lot during the intro and in the match itself so it was easy to play off those beats and craft something. She's very talented at the story aspect and bringing the emotion as well as the moves. It was nice to be able to write with the flow I have with people I've done this with a few times. This was our first match and she's a great dance partner.

OMG what a freakin bully!!!    but then again it was Becca......giggle

What can I say. I tried to be nice. But there comes a point (usually after one low blow, definitely after two) that you just throw your hands up and you haveta teach someone a lesson.

All thanks to Red for being an awesome sport and wonderful partner!  (And a pretty damn good proofreader, too!)

As brutal oxen go, you're he BEST!  MWAAAHHHH!

Becca, taking on someone with your skill and ability was such a joy. Thanks for taking the time to make clear where the boundaries are and yet to let me have room in there to be creative. This was so much fun. I have to shake my head when I reread it when I realize it is the first time we've ever fought and I think it came out great.  If any of you are fortunate enough to have a chance to take on Becca Blast! I'd truly recommend it.

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Pixie Belle

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2018, 05:49:18 PM »
Two of my favorite people in one awesome match!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2018, 06:27:12 PM »
Two of my favorite people in one awesome match!

Thanks Pixie! Glad you enjoyed!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2018, 06:14:36 PM »
Another great story from Red, you never seem to disappoint.

Thanks for the kind words. Honestly though, if I don't have a quality writing partner to work with, I'm not that very good.

Offline Katherine The Great

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2018, 01:54:58 PM »
Great match, you two! Really well done :)

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2018, 08:13:11 PM »
Great match, you two! Really well done :)

Thanks! Becca really is a blast to play with.   ;)