News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Emily Kinney vs Sarah Butler

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Emily Kinney vs Sarah Butler
« on: March 22, 2018, 03:27:49 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

Emily Kenney spent a season on Masters of Sex and took every chance to pick Lizzy Caplans brain.  All these actresses were fighting and she wanted to get in on the action.  She talked to her Walking Dead pals and they said they?d hope for the best.  Lizzy and Lauren Cohan gave her the same advice.  Fight someone built like you in your first fight it should work out the best.

There weren?t many who were built like her and she showed confidence to undress in her time on Masters of sex.  She wanted to fight someone who wasn?t shy, she wanted to fight someone close to her age.  Someone recommended Aubrey Plaza or Jena Malone but she was scared ofthem.  They were crazy in a fight.

?Who is this Sarah Butler.?

There was a look around the room and Emily believed it to mean that she found someone to fight.  ?yeah me vs her.?

Emily left trying to set up the fight and her people spoke up ?Sarah is a step above and a step to far for Emily.?

?She?s more than a step.?  The person got up and threw his papers ?Someone talk her out of it? No you know what she shouldn?t be fighting and this is the best way.  That woman almost beat Fonseca and I can?t think of someone built like her that can beat her.  Lets hope she doesn?t hurt Emily to badly?

Sarah Butler got a formal invitation for a fight.  She had a bit of problems with Rachel Melvin and if it was Melvin the bitch would have simply come back to her house for round 2.  She asked who it was and the shock of hearing Emily Kenney wore off quickly  ?I?m not taking a dive for her.?

She got to the gym and walked in the ring she was going to fight in her jeans, barefoot and a bra.  Does Emily Kenney really believe she has a chance

Emily was in work out gear and Sarah slowly climbed the stairs and heard Emily say ?Afraid, you should be.?

Sarah rolled her eyes and stared across ?Do you want some kind of rules here.?

?I?ve never done this before.  What are rules usually?

?Usually don?t do any but I think we should.?

?Why? 

Sarah got in the ring and cornered Emily ?Because you don?t have a chance in hell of beating me and I don?t want to hurt you to bad.?

Emily pushed Sarah in the face ?Don?t pity me you are nothing special.?

She ran forward throwing a punch but Sarah ducked it got her shoulder into emily?s stomach and lifted her up and ran her into the corner where she started to slam her shoulder into Emily?s stomach over and over and over again.

Sarah stepped back ran to the far corner then ran back and splashed Emily Kenney and let her drop.  ?Its not pity, its realism.?

Emily dropped down to  her knees gasping for air ?Now that you know the reality of fighting? Stay down.?

?People make comebacks, theres wars this isn?t a domination kind of thing.?

?People do make comebacks when the fights are close to equal this ISNT!?

Emily got up ran at Sarah and was flipped over her hip.  Emily was seating down and Sarah drilled two kicks to her back

?Stay the fuck down, you should have found a easier fight you dumb blonde.?

?I?m not done.?  Sarah heard that and kicked Emily in the back of the head and sat on her back.  Sarah Butler grabbed Emily?s hair and lifted her head then got both hands on the mouth and pulled back for a vicious camel clutch

Emily Kenney quickly tapped out and Sarah held it for a moment longer than left the ring.  She looked back in ?I held it because you should have quit earlier.?

Sarah Butler walked back to the dressing room and wondered why she was seen as a stepping stone.  ?I?m just as good as all those others but I just got challenged by.?  Sarah texted her agent ?Any casting calls I want in and I want to compete against the best?

(Upcoming:  Aubrey Plaza vs Camilla Luddington// Jenna Dewan vs Jessica Lowndes// Sarah Butler vs Teresa Palmer)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 03:30:14 PM by Interac »