News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Wife vs wife and familyfights

• 6 Replies

Offline Wives Fighting

• God Member
  • Let's kick our heels off and pull each others hair
Wife vs wife and familyfights
« on: March 27, 2018, 12:26:32 AM »
Hiya,

Early thirties south asian couple , never done IRL before and looks like it may never work out for us. In the meantime looking to chat with likeminded folks who fantasize their women in sexfights or hairpulling catfights. Love to compare body parts titfighting,kissfighting, footfighting and sexfighting. Love the family vs family and wife vs wife scenarios. Love to chat. And if you are in close to Australia or NZ would love to meet up if you guys are in to IRL.

Hit me up on trillan Darkmoonfades

Have a nice day.
"Whenever women catfight men think it's going to turn to sex" - Yasmin Bleeth

Offline sexywiveswrestling

Re: Wife vs wife and familyfights
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 03:50:36 AM »
I read your profile, and, yes, I really want to see my wife sexfight another wife. What in the world could ever be sexier than that?
I have seen my wife Sharon oil wrestle with another wife several times, and both wives were turned on by the eroticism of oil wrestling. It was amazing.
Now I want to see my wife take it even further, and a sexfight would be perfect...and she wants to try it!

Thanks,
Mike and Sharon

Offline Competitive LISA

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 05:32:14 PM »
hi there,

what about a pair of sisters against another pair of sisters in front of their parents?

contests can be varied ... starting from sex fighting and moving on to different kind of contests ...

the winning pair of sisters can take the other pair home with them ...

Offline Lucia_Mantas

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 02:03:57 PM »
Hiya,

Early thirties south asian couple , never done IRL before and looks like it may never work out for us. In the meantime looking to chat with likeminded folks who fantasize their women in sexfights or hairpulling catfights. Love to compare body parts titfighting,kissfighting, footfighting and sexfighting. Love the family vs family and wife vs wife scenarios. Love to chat. And if you are in close to Australia or NZ would love to meet up if you guys are in to IRL.

Hit me up on trillan Darkmoonfades

Have a nice day.

Hi, i am a ducth woman and wife and want to chat with you about wife vs wife and familyfights all the way, foot vs foot, sexfights, titfights...you name it.

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 06:50:56 PM »
hi there,

what about a pair of sisters against another pair of sisters in front of their parents?

contests can be varied ... starting from sex fighting and moving on to different kind of contests ...

the winning pair of sisters can take the other pair home with them ...
LOVE this suggestion !
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2018, 05:02:55 AM »
i am ready to take on any wife....

PM me
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline sexywiveswrestling

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2018, 05:43:35 PM »
I will talk with you as much as you want about erotic competition between our wives. My wife Sharon would even love to be involved in conversations like that- it really turns her on.
Sharon has had several very sexy and somewhat erotic oil wrestling matches with another wife...and she loves it.
Hope you get in touch with us!

Mike and Sharon