News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Disney World trip

• 11 Replies

Offline LvsCatfghtng

• God Member
Disney World trip
« on: March 27, 2018, 11:09:54 PM »
My family & I were in Disney World last week for vacation and I kept finding myself wondering if out of the thousands & thousands of girls/women I passed at the different parks if I was passing a catfighter or wrestler!?!?  My wife made a few catty comments but nothing transpired.  So ladies, any chance any of yall were down there last week?? Maybe we passed each other & didn't even realize it!  Anybody else had thoughts like this??

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Disney World trip
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 02:20:05 AM »
Too many people bring their kids with them to Disney for that plan to work.  Try it in Vegas instead.

Offline LvsCatfghtng

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 10:40:43 PM »
well yeah, obviously there are a lot of kids there...I was more or less just wondering if there were any catfighters or wrestlers there at the same time.

Offline footfight

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 09:08:41 PM »
Can probably never tell,but just think of all those hot legs,breasts,and feet walking all day.Add in long wait lines and annoying kids.I'm sure some moms went at it over the years!!!

Offline unholly

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2018, 03:54:47 AM »
Can probably never tell,but just think of all those hot legs,breasts,and feet walking all day.Add in long wait lines and annoying kids.I'm sure some moms went at it over the years!!!
  If you want to start a catfight go to Thailand and go to a mall; go to the second floor; look for a group of girls below;  Throw a 100 Euro Note down to them and make sure to take pictures with your phone.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2018, 09:09:43 PM »
yes come to VEGAS. the entertainer,not stripper, i kno is 3-0 vs other entertainers/strippers. if u earn their trust they will fight. earning their trust may take time but here $$$ talks volumes.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline rogueneitor

• God Member
  • Amateur ciberfighter and drawer
    • My devianart
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2018, 06:31:46 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well I live in Orlando now, but I avoid the Mouse like the plague as well as any other heavy tourist places.
Imagines Eva in a princess Snowwhite wrestling outfit...

She looks sexy...
 ;D ;D

I mean, I think Disney doesn't like old of their princess change their role to one more active and independient of the men...
Neither have news of moms fighting front of the Disney castle
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 06:32:58 PM by rogueneitor »

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2018, 06:24:50 AM »
We love Disneyworld and go there at least once per year.  I have never seen a catfight there, but have seen a few of what I'll call near misses.  Disney does a great job controlling their lines so you don't see a lot of line jumping, but you do get some of the crowds especially for the parades.  Also some of the other areas get crowded with some inadvertent pushing and shoving.  But I would say my most interesting Disneyworld near miss was a discussion between Ariel and Aurora.  When my we were waiting in a line to get an autograph from Aurora (and a few other princesses) when some young boys came running up breathlessly with a message from Ariel for Aurora.  Apparently Ariel was looking forward to meeting her that night.  Aurora looked a little perturbed and caught off guard by the message.  You could see a little flash of anger in her eyes.  She told the boys she couldn't wait to teach Ariel to dance.  A few minutes later the boys returned with Ariels response.  She was a great dancer already.  She was going to be the teacher tonight.  And Prince Charming could be the judge.  And maybe when they were done she could teach Aurora how to breath under water.  Kind of reading between the lines I think there was some kind of conflict going on between the women and they were sending their thinly veiled threats back and forth using the young men.  Since Prince Charming is Cinderella's Prince, not Aurora's or Ariel's, my guess they were competing for his affections after hours.  I have heard the Cast members living quarters can get a little crazy and there is lot of drama behind the scenes.  Maybe this was just a bit of fun or maybe more?
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

DottiD

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2018, 04:14:46 PM »
I have  family member works at the park, I can tell you one thing about Disney from what i hear  goes on, you may or may not know, first off every corner and every 30 feet there is a camera/cameras, they are hidden in statues, and the lights on the street and on buildings, the other thing is all those huge potted plants you see that look like they weigh 500 pounds, yeah every one of those are on wheels, what they do is when a person passes out, gets sick, or a fight does happen they surround the issue going on to deter the guests and kids from seeing reality , its the fun place for a magical time , they have at least 5-10 security people on every street i nthe park with ear mic's , and they work closely with law enforcenment they have a facial recongintion system i nthe main security office that scans 100 faces every 30 seconds, the underground of the main park is a mass of tunnels and they can have a 50 guards appear from a entrance you have no idea is there in a minute, the characters that walk around are spread throughout those tunnels to get radioed to come out if an employee hears a family or kid asking where such and such character is 30 seconds later that character is on the street walking about, so do fights hapen more than we will ever know, and like the makor stadiums they have a prison, a judge and a infermary underground

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2018, 04:50:23 PM »
It kind of figures the parks would have heavy security.  But the whole set up is for the kids to have fun, so we never know.

Offline bustyblond

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2018, 05:26:11 AM »
My family & I were in Disney World last week for vacation and I kept finding myself wondering if out of the thousands & thousands of girls/women I passed at the different parks if I was passing a catfighter or wrestler!?!?  My wife made a few catty comments but nothing transpired.  So ladies, any chance any of yall were down there last week?? Maybe we passed each other & didn't even realize it!  Anybody else had thoughts like this??

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2018, 03:27:02 PM »
My wife and I spend our winters in FL now that we're retired, and have been to Disney several times.  It's getting way too expensive to go anymore, but if you have younger kids, it's a good time for them.

As for catfights, or even fights between men, I've never seen any, or even any close calls.  But, like anyplace else, it seems that people are more willing to duke it out nowadays than let something slide.  An accidental bump, or even in the parking lot, I guess anything can happen.  But as was mentioned previously, security there is very tight.  It's a family place, so I would imagine that even if a fight did break out, it would be stopped very quickly.