News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Are there ANY real catfights any more other than You tube?

• 28 Replies

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: Are there ANY real catfights any more other than You tube?
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2018, 03:49:41 PM »
Are we actually going to see Keri Spectrum at Suitefights in the future?
Yes.

Keri vs Jess?
This is a good match up.
Whoever does face Keri better have some experience because Keri has been doing catfights for many years. I really hope its not a first-time fighter.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2018, 08:27:24 PM »
I thought Keri didn't do topless fights anymore. I now she's DEFINITELY not doing nude. A change of heart perhaps?
Keri has agreed to fight topless but not nude.

Still trying to work out the dates.

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2018, 02:31:54 AM »

Hello Suitefights,

You know the old saying, "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one."  Well I guess I qualify!  But before I make a gentle suggestion to you, I want you to know how much I appreciate your product; your videos are amazing.

And having said that, I do have one suggestion which I picked up from a video from another producer.  He had a rule where you could pull hair, but only one hand at a time.  You had to use the other hand to fight.  It certainly solved the 4 hands in the hair stalemate that you sometimes see.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2018, 12:13:34 AM »
I thought Keri didn't do topless fights anymore. I now she's DEFINITELY not doing nude. A change of heart perhaps?
Keri has agreed to fight topless but not nude.

Still trying to work out the dates.
Good enough for me, count me in! ;)
Also... STOP APOLOGIZING! Unless you guys decide to change a rule or stipulation that directly  affects the outcome of the fight,  the quality of the fight lies solely on the participants. So if I don't like a fight you guys produce more than likely I'd never hold you responsible unless it was a result of a bad decision you guys made. Example... I hate the Jess vs Rosie fight BUT I dont blame you guys one bit, the two girls just IMO didn't put on a fight to my liking.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 12:22:48 AM by jaybee »

Offline AMCProductions

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2018, 12:20:52 PM »
Hi , the day you started this topic is the day we went online.
As a hardcore catfight fan i couldn't´t agree more.

I´m not sure if this is what you´re looking for but have you tried our extreme catfight ? Has it all , face slapping , fierce hairpulling, kicking and punching.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/126711/amc-productions

A sample here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU04lw5mlyw&t=15s

First reason we went online was financial ( we´re not hypocrites)
Second one, we could n´t find what we were looking for anymore.

As you all might understand for financial reasons for now we are recruiting European girls (we´re based in Europe), but some of the girls you all mention are on our wishlist for the future.

Hope you guys find in our products what you´r looking for.

Best Wishes
Alex

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2018, 12:22:39 AM »
I've seen more than enough of Mila, what I'd really like to see is another Suitefights battle like Lexi vs Sarah Brooks...now that was a brawl that had everything including real anger (you should have seen the look on Sarah's face at the end of the match).  This fight ranks up there with the very best of Crystal, ENCWC, etc.

Lexi vs anyone, or else someone who fights like Lexi. 

If you're looking for a real catfight and haven't seen Suitefights "Lexi vs Brooke", then do whatever you have to do to come up with the money to buy it (sell your truck, your guns, your dog, even your wife if necessary, it's worth it).

I bought an AMC fight, it was pretty good in the "girl next door fights" manner but  to the AMC producer I suggest you watch Suitefights "Lexi vs Brooke" and then you'll really understand what we want.  Let us know what you think after you have watched it, I'll bet you'll have to agree you have a ways to go yet.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 03:21:12 AM by psy999999 »

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2018, 02:46:01 AM »
If you're looking for a real catfight and haven't seen Suitefights "Lexi vs Brooke", then do whatever you have to do to come up with the money to buy it (sell your truck, your guns, your dog, even your wife if necessary, it's worth it).

I concur.  Arguably the best 4 minutes of women fighting that I have ever seen.  (And I've seen plenty!)

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2018, 06:59:34 AM »
True, Lexi vs Sarah is SO good. Too bad it was so short. It would be a battle if it went longer.

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2018, 10:39:44 PM »
Awesome to hear Keri has agreed to fight for Suitefights, hope it can be worked out soon!

Basically everytime I check this forum, my first check is if Suitefights has announced another fight. The hype threads and buildup are almost as much fun as the actual matches. Hah, haven't seen an announcement thread in a while, but it never stops me from checking here way too often.

About "dissapointment" in Mila's last fight: In REAL catfights the unknown is part of the excitement. After Jess/Mira 1, I was FLOORED by Jess/Mira 2 (my all-time favorite). They're real amateur catfighters/models and you just gotta hope for the best. The very few producers that take the risk in producing real catfights know that they might be getting a 3 minute squash match or a 40-minute epic. Those are more difficult to sell than predetermined 20 minute "fluff" matches. That's why I think it's imperative for people in this community to economically support the few producers giving us what we actually want even if a fight or two is disappointing if the best intentions of the fight are in the right place. Finding sexy girls to fight for real topless/nude has gotta be a bitch. But money is the great equalizer. If the money is right, more models might be willing to take a chance on this. That's why I always liked the sponsorships in the past. It gave the producer hopefully some "certainty" that they aren't going to take a beating $ wise if the fight isn't a classic (as long as the producer is up front and doing things the "right" way). More money hopefully means more potential catfighters and the fights coming at a more frequent pace. Hah, the waits and droughts in news between the fights is rough!

And about Mila, she typically hasn't been one of my "favorites" (hah, might be her heel persona is actually working!), but her fight against Nikki was a bonafide classic, in my opinion. Through probably no fault of her own, she's typically matched up against rookies and to her credit she does what it takes to win against some overmatched opponents. She typically just does it in a unspectacular fashion while abiding by the strict rule set she often has. New rule set against Nikki showed me something about her. She's willing to step out of her comfort zone and really go at it and that's to be applauded.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2018, 06:18:41 PM »
Keith has said everything that I  have in my head. Jess/Mira 2 is the best!

I only hope that you can find another Mira somewhere. Tall order, I know.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2018, 08:41:54 PM »
I have a new "rule" to avoid this kinda thing. Since some time I only buy fights which allow face slapping. As much as I like Suitefights, when I realized the last fight did not have face slapping, I skipped. Knew it would be the same old "Mila's tactics against newbies" - she probably regreted facing - literally - slaps after the kick ass she got decided not to do it again.
It was Persi who requested no face slapping in the match, not Mila.

Offline peezy67

« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2018, 02:11:20 AM »
yeah it was persi fault to me why the fight wasn't an classic

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2018, 02:34:54 AM »
I have a new "rule" to avoid this kinda thing. Since some time I only buy fights which allow face slapping. As much as I like Suitefights, when I realized the last fight did not have face slapping, I skipped. Knew it would be the same old "Mila's tactics against newbies" - she probably regreted facing - literally - slaps after the kick ass she got decided not to do it again.
It was Persi who requested no face slapping in the match, not Mila.

I stand corrected. Looking forward for Kerri's fight with face slapping - hopefully.

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2018, 06:47:39 AM »
It's a real shame Lexi doesn't feature at Suite Fights anymore. I'd buy any fight with her involved again.
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/