News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Are there ANY real catfights any more other than You tube?

• 28 Replies

Offline pinner45

• God Member
Are there ANY real catfights any more other than You tube?
« on: April 01, 2018, 04:53:28 PM »
I have reached my endpoint on purchasing "real" catfight videos. Even the last Suitefights video was a disappointment, and that has never happened to me before. Maybe it is me, but many of the great ladies have gone to making their own vids. I thought this would result in great vids. No. Most are shot in living rooms the size of closets with tepid action and not even close to real action. In fact, the word action does not describe what really happens during the "match."I still hope Steve recovers from the last match, FreshFite is consistently good at what they do, IFW is too expensive, ECC is getting better, Phat Pharrah has great ones now and then, Tilly, Zambo, Sara, etc. are quality ladies but need to made good videos, or work for someone like Steve who can usually get the action going. Little did I realize how things would fall since Mira Shiver left the scene. You could always count on her. WE need to find more Mira Shiver type ladies out there who give a great performance.We aren't seeing much anymore.

Offline cfbr

• God Member
Re: Are there ANY real catfights any more other than You tube?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2018, 06:11:35 PM »
I have a new "rule" to avoid this kinda thing. Since some time I only buy fights which allow face slapping. As much as I like Suitefights, when I realized the last fight did not have face slapping, I skipped. Knew it would be the same old "Mila's tactics against newbies" - she probably regreted facing - literally - slaps after the kick ass she got decided not to do it again.

Offline peezy67

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 10:36:14 AM »
i agree with you 100 percent the latest cat fights have been real disappointing and overpriced , and suite fights dropped the ball by not getting the mila rose and nikki darling rematch. the girl mila just fought did not have any cat fight experience and it was exposed, just like misty vs eden didn't have alot of action.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 12:45:46 PM »
I have reached my endpoint on purchasing "real" catfight videos. Even the last Suitefights video was a disappointment, and that has never happened to me before. Maybe it is me, but many of the great ladies have gone to making their own vids. I thought this would result in great vids. No. Most are shot in living rooms the size of closets with tepid action and not even close to real action. In fact, the word action does not describe what really happens during the "match."I still hope Steve recovers from the last match, FreshFite is consistently good at what they do, IFW is too expensive, ECC is getting better, Phat Pharrah has great ones now and then, Tilly, Zambo, Sara, etc. are quality ladies but need to made good videos, or work for someone like Steve who can usually get the action going. Little did I realize how things would fall since Mira Shiver left the scene. You could always count on her. WE need to find more Mira Shiver type ladies out there who give a great performance.We aren't seeing much anymore.
You mentioning  Tilly and Kyla got me thinking... has anybody heard anything about the Tilly vs Kyla fight from Tillys production company? Ive seen maybe 3 stills of it but absolutely no reviews.
 Somewhat staying on topic ive been investing alot of my money as of late into Fighting dolls since around November of last year. I wish you could purchase individual matches but im fine with the high token price especially since for $60 you can buy at least 3 maybe even 5 fights depending on the number of tokens the fight is. The fights range from 3 to 8 tokens but most are around 4 or 5. I also like the fact that FD has a large roster of girls to choose from. I cant say if the fights a predetermined or not but the intensity level and competitiveness of a majority of the fights are high.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 12:57:35 PM by jaybee »

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2018, 01:57:28 AM »
Even the last Suitefights video was a disappointment, and that has never happened to me before.
I’ll resolve to do better.

... suite fights dropped the ball by not getting the mila rose and nikki darling rematch.
Mila is down for a rematch whenever Nikki feels like obliging.

Offline CrimsonDesire

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2018, 06:14:10 AM »
Maybe it was sarcasm, but I absolutely love the honesty here.
Even the last Suitefights video was a disappointment, and that has never happened to me before.
I’ll resolve to do better.
I'm an expert at making dreams come true.

Offline peezy67

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2018, 09:42:55 AM »
if the mila rose and nikki darling fight can't be made , what about kyla vs mila rose? kyla been called her out to fight since last year?

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2018, 06:07:06 PM »
if the mila rose and nikki darling fight can't be made , what about kyla vs mila rose? kyla been called her out to fight since last year?
I’ll think about it.

Offline pablohernandez15

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2018, 06:14:01 PM »
Are we actually going to see Keri Spectrum at Suitefights in the future?

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2018, 06:29:13 PM »
Yes.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2018, 06:31:53 PM »
Kyla vs Mila @Suitefights? That would be a buy for sure even after I swore I would never buy another Mila  video.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2018, 06:33:33 PM »
Does Keri do real catfights?

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2018, 12:50:44 AM »
I thought Keri didn't do topless fights anymore. I now she's DEFINITELY not doing nude. A change of heart perhaps?

Offline pstevo99

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2018, 01:06:13 AM »
Yes.
hell yea i love keri who ever she  fights i will be buying

Offline simon

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2018, 02:25:14 PM »
Yes.

Keri vs Jess?