News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Know Your Role. Jane Walker vs The Red Enforcer

• 26 Replies

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
Re: Know Your Role. Jane Walker vs The Red Enforcer
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2018, 04:10:08 AM »
Okay in my defense it's not like they teach how do deliver a safe cast shot. It was not until I saw the blood that I wanted to fall to my knees and beg forgiveness. Not because of the receipt that I am owed. He wanted to potato me that was fine with that. It was the fact that I just busted him open the hard way, and that is never cool. As he shook off the stun I went into stall mode as he was going to need a few. So I planted a for in his chest and shoved him back. Then started away as I took a moment to kiss a bloody spot on the cast, Then took a slow cocky bow. I made a point to look behind me out of the corner of my eye. He was staggering to his feet god. I took a few steps towards the ropes and mocked the fans. I heard the reaction, but no reason to rush it.

I heard his steps and slowly turned. Then as soon as I saw him I made my eyes go wide. I backed up with my hands off the classic begging off moment. My feet in a fullback peddle. Red looked pissed. I was not sure or it was fake. Either way, I was ready to take my receipt. I dropped to my knees and kept up my begging, and he took the ropes on either side and then proceeded to stomp the pervertable mudhole in me and walked it dry/  It was not as bad as I thought it might have been. Then he picked me up with both hands, and then held me there and tossed me across the ring. Hitting the corner hurt, but I earned that.

I let mt arms loop over the top rope and then let my head drop to my chest. The marks were cheering as I bearly heard him charging towards me. I let myself stay limp. As tightening up would just get me hurt. He took a moment then lifted my head up and then hit the top of my chest with an open hand slap that felt like a frying pan hit my chest. Then again, and a third time. I looked at him and mouthed him to "ease up". That led him to deliver another three to my chest. I just felt my chest burning as He began to pull me out of the corner, and snapmared e over and kicked me the base of the spine and made my chest shove out as I let out a scream a  real one. Trouble was it just made the marks pop louder.
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2018, 05:03:47 PM »
Young and stupid, just like Peckerhead likes them... and she doesn't even know she's playing his game.

Yeah, yeah, Missy's kid.  Big whoop.  Just another newbie with a sense of entitlement and the idea she knows how to play the game.  That's why there are people like Red around, to show that there's always something you DON'T know, you over-inflated Kardashian clone.

How can I be in Red's corner?  After what he did to me in Newark?  It's simple.  THAT was business.  Business I was going to come out of on the wrong end of, because of the laws of physics and the way Peckerhead stacked the deck.  I took a run at him, gave it my best, and walked away to go for another round.  It's how things get done. Moron boy thinks he got his point across.  But the marks got a good show, Red got to be the heel, and I got to do the bloodied-but-unbowed exit.  Not that I'm retired, by any means.  There's more than one promotion, and I know where they hide the cameras.  (I wonder if she does? Or cares?)

But... business is being conducted.  "Airmail the brat back to nursery school, RED!"
You little bimbos can bite me!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2018, 07:57:15 PM »
Let me explain what a receipt is. Basically in a booked fight, you and your "opponent" are trying to tell a story or get over some kind of plotline. During this, you're basically placing your health and welfare in the hands of the other person. Moves don't hurt like they should. Trust me falling onto a mat back first hurts, but it could be much worse. Accidents happen. We all know the risk. But when someone is reckless or just doesn't give a fuck and hurts you, sometimes you need to give them a receipt for that payment they gave you. If you're ever watching a booked match and something looks like it went wrong and the next move is stiff as hell, that's a receipt.

Right now I owed this little blonde bitch a shit ton of them.

All kinds of thoughts flashed in my head as to what to do to her. But ultimately it came down to showing her some stuff I learned from my time in Japan.

So I stalked over to her with nothing but bad intentions. And then she dropped to her knees.

Fuckin' hell.

Fine. Delay things.

I do the mudhole stomp thing like a pro and then whip her to the other corner a bit harder than needed. 

I stalk over to her. She's doing the hurt victim thing well. I haveta say, with some more sense and experience, she might actually be good. But she has some lessons to learn.

So I go over to her acting like the Man with the Worst Personality in the World and lift her head up. And I bring down an open hand slap on her chest right about her breastbone where it makes such a loud noise. Yeah, that reaction of hers was surprised. Lemme repeat myself.

WHAMMMM

I bet she is having trouble breathing right about now.

WHAMMMM

At this point she's asking me to ease up.

Oh fuck no.

When you get a receipt you shut up and take it.  Or you get more.

And I triple up on her.

Fuck it.

I'm done.

All this bullshit of screwing up the booking, being reminded of Missy, looking like a fool in one match, and now bloodied up in this one and she's asking me to ease up?

I fucking whipped her out of the corner by her head and neck without care. And when she landed, I drove my boot hard right on her spine at the base. Normally you're supposed to kick higher at the broader part to spread the effect and make a big nose. What I just did, is to just inflict pain.

This is a lesson she's gonna remember. And the crowd's whipped into a frenzy. Yeah, jutting her chest out like that and screaming. That's a lovely image for the fans. And damn if she doesn't look like Missy when she screams.

I move in front of her and grab her by her hair and ease her up. I can see the confusion in her eyes as she's feeling way more pain than she expected. "Sorry darlin. Do tell your mom I said hi." I say with a growl before shoving her head between my legs. I give her temples a very slow, grinding squeeze of my muscular thighs before I lean forward and wrap my arms around her waist. I'm going painfully slow because I want this moment to burn in Jane's memory for quite some time. My wrists join just below her belly button and I can feel her warm body against mine. I jerk up with my fists just a little because I love that little "oof" sound women make when you squeeze them below their diaphragm.  I then let my arms grind against her sides and heft her up into the air. Her fit legs flop down on my shoulders and she takes a seat there for a moment. Her blonde hair matted to her head from sweat as I turn her about and aim for the center of the ring. And then I pull her down, looking to just DRIVE her back through the damn mat.

And as angry as I am now, this is just the start.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2018, 02:38:38 PM »
See this is why I have trust issues. Now you may be asking why I am "starfishing" on the mat. Starfishing is when you lay sprawled out legs and arms out. Now that is out of the way. I can carry on. I am laying there for three reasons. 1. It hurts a lot. It would have been worse if I tensed up, or I tried to fight it, but to be clear it hurt. 2. I am a heel or "Bad girl" it's my job to make Red look like the monster under the bed. So I'm hoping that if my work will let him know I'm working with him we are partners after all. Finally it I pop up off the mat I will expose the business, and that is not my job. Who am I to ruin the disbelief that people are giving us?

People never take into a count that wrestling is a dance. I can not stop Red from tossing me around like a rag doll, but if he is not safe, or I don't work with him he looks like a monster, not the victim that he is at the moment. So I stay where I am. Then I  feel a hand in my hair, and my head pulled up. I then bring my body up and. Bring in a few light shots with my cast. They look as weak as they are as I am still dased. Red took them and shrug them off

I looked at him and gave him a look and then we went up in a press, and then he stepped out from under me. It gave me the chance to get my hands up to block my face. I then let out a yelp as the fans popped as they liked getting my ass kicked. What I did not here was Red coming off the ropes and then the kneedrop at the base of my neck to drive me into the mat. I think I'm in trouble...FUCK! 
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2018, 07:22:26 PM »
The secret to shooting in wrestling is not to just go full bore. You'll get seen and get a bad rap. The trick is to make those moments when you go into business for yourself look like slips or mistakes. If anyone asks after, that cast shot rung my bell good and so my timing was off on a few things. See, this is different than that shoot fight with Becca. Both of us knew going in what the rules were. This poor sap had no idea what she was walking into. To be honest, I really was trying hard to be professional. But just one screw up too many. So she gets a message. One she'll remember for a long time.

I think it was looking down at her while she starfished that I decided I was gonna let her be led out on her shield. That would make a great image.  And she could come back after some time off to heal and train and get fucking better.  She's still thinking we're doing the match as booked. She's about to find out how wrong she is.

I lift her up and her cast shots were on point. If only she'd been better before. I gave her the press. Fans just eat up seeing a sexy woman being held up in the air. Then she crashed to the mat. See I'm still working here. Everything is good. Or so she thinks.

I'm supposed to work over her back. You know, my finisher is a spinning powerbomb.  Work the back, set her up for the finisher, go home happy.  Well I go into the ropes and I'm supposed to drop a knee on her back...except I missed and got more of her neck.

She's gonna be feeling this later.

And oddly enough, I think I hear Becca shouting amongst the crowd.

She'll appreciate this.

I move back away from Jane's body that's quivering a bit from the pain of that last shot. She has got to be confused. Bless her heart.

I stalk over to her head and reach down for two handfuls of that blonde mop she has. I kinda grip her ears too. Ooops.

I haul her up to her knees. Her arms sway below her at first, then the pain kicks in and they slowly move to my wrists to try and disengage me. I think she mumbles something about hurting. Oh darlin, you don't know pain yet. Let me introduce you.

I get her head up between my thighs again and give her another hard crush. I lean over a bit and move my hands down her chest. Damn, didn't mean to slap those tits you're so proud of. Sorry. My hands meet at her waist again.

The crowd smells blood and I'm going to give it to them. I haven't heard this much heat for a woman to get her due since Francine back in the day. You know what. Fuck it.

I stand straight back up and throw my arms out to the sides, hands balled up into fists. **PCW** I scream. Panhandle Championship Wrestling out of Florida.

My hands join back around her waist and I haul her back up into the air. This time, I don't pull her all the way up. She's completely upside down.

And I move so that all four sides can see her.  They cheer even more loudly. She must look hot hanging there like that or something. When I turn back to my original starting spot, I grip her hard and take a leap into the air.

Learn this lesson well, rookie.

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2018, 05:40:27 AM »
Can we pause here for a moment? I know you want to know what happens next. Here is the thing. Red is teaching a class here. I did not see it at the time, but a lot of things I can see much clearer now. Red could have run me over like an 18 wheeler. but he hasn't Some would tell you that he was CYAing, and I'm SURE that's part. No one w2ants to be branded unsafe, and I can see his point of view. Thinking I'm like my mother would pitch a bitch. I won't as that is not my style. The fact is the more I think about it the clearer it is we were both played. More on that later. Back to the match...

So I was going up, and I was a mix of fear and pain. I know what he was thinking as his finish powerbob. The thing was that it was too soon the marks were hot, but we could get them hotter. I then grab the back of his head, then went to work with my legs and tried to lock on a triangle choke, No not a perfect one, but a sloppy one so to keep me looking like I'm weak and desperate. Which I am given Red has 100 pounds on me and had better cardio. As I pulled off a sloppy loose choke, and Red either caught on or just wanted me off. Either way, he flung me to the left and I hung on and took him down with head scissors. As soon as he was down I took a moment to bow to get the fans to boo. Then I heard Red starting to stir. So I took a step forward to climb up on the bottom rope to jaw at the fans. When I heard he was up I turned slowly, and saw Red and let my eyes widen, and dropped to my knees to beg off. Red just kicked me in the middle of my chest and I tumbled out of the ring to the floor and then started to scramble under the ring as I  started my escape...

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2018, 03:53:29 PM »
I swear at that point, I really was wanting to bomb Jane into oblivion after posing with her in that upside down piledriver position. I'd lost it. I'd gone Red as it were. But this little rookie was still trying to work with me.

I don't know if it was how awful that triangle choke attempt was (Trust me, I've been in the best chokes, Taz, Joe, Punky, Rowan and this one was just horrible) or just the fact that I still kinda felt for Missy or maybe I really was concussed. Or maybe I had Jenny Dare on my shoulder putting a hand on Sadie's mouth while whispering to me to do the right thing.  I dunno.

I snapped out of the intensest part of my rage and just wanted this kid to be off of me.

But this brat had me on a scissor hold. I went so far off balance, I had to just flip into a sell to make sure I didn't injure both of us.

And I decided to let the moment marinate a bit.

Don't get me wrong, this kid has me all kinds of pissed. Should never have been in the ring with me in such an important....fuck...

It just occurred to me, the booker was related to this kid and he had to know how green she was. He's been around long enough to know logical booking.

Fuck.

So I was back in working mode and, give her credit, Jane knows how to work a crowd and make them hate her. She does need to learn the line between heel heat and X-Pac get the fuck off my screen heat, but the talent is there. She just needs practice and a better damn teacher than I've been these last two matches. And a filter. That mouth of hers is gonna get her in soooo much trouble. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a line of women waiting to slap the taste outta her mouth like that scene in Airplane where the passengers are trying to calm down the hysterical lady.  Google it kids..naah scratch that, just watch the damn movie.

Anyways, I started to get up and I see she's doing the back turned jaw with the crowd thing. I made like an orc and stalked to her so she could do the dramatic beg off. I kicked her out of the ring as we audibled back to our planned finish. I'm still ticked at her and trust me, she's going to feel some serious pain.  She heads out of the ring and I go out to chase her. Yeah, this finish is gonna hurt and it'll make me feel better to deliver some pain her way.

But I realize I've been manipulated for someone else's gain and right now I just want to get the hell out of here and wash the stink off of me.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 03:54:35 PM by RedEnforcer »

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2018, 05:13:25 PM »
He's gone Red Rum... full Kubrick... can't see his eyes, but his whole body is showing that he's on the edge.  And, as much as I hate the whole smarmy attitude of the little blonde... I'm not sure I want to see Red unload on her. 

That triangle choke, though.... oy.  She's gonna get HERSELF hurt with that kind of sloppy move.  And then it happens.  Somehow he lets go of it, as if he knows that her part in this whole mess is from lack of skill or knowledge and not meanness.  There's an old tradition in Shakespeare that when you want to know when the king has really screwed up, he abuses the clown.  Red doesn't abuse idiots.  He teaches them.  And we are back in training mode.  Whew.  He sells the flip, and he even lets her preen on the ropes.  Which makes me want to find a two-by-four and give her a facial, but that's her schtick.

Whoever set this whole thing up, though, makes Peckerhead look like a piker.  There's business, and there's BAD business.  One or both of them is going to come out of this with major hurt.  More likely her, but ignorance kills.  One wrong move, and Red could wind up with a knee that will be more reliable than Accu-Weather at forecasting.  And THAT'S what whoever this idiot is needs to pay for.
You little bimbos can bite me!

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2018, 09:34:31 PM »
Falling backward out of the ring is not easy if you don't know what you're doing. See what people don't see is the fact that I hooked my knees in the bottom rope. So when the boot hit me it allowed me to fall backward, and hang danging on the rope then fall backward. and roll my legs over my head and get to my feet.  I knew that Red was coming so I needed to get on my feet. I did it. Then took a breath and then started to move. Doing my whole slasher chick scramble.

First I tried to go through the fans, but then shoved me backward and I glared at them, and yeah a few of them were a bit "handsy," but I could not do a thing about it. It is not like I can say "Hey Red this jackhole just groped me think you can put your mad on hold?" So with that iut of the way. I spun when I heard the fand start chanting "Red's going to kill you" That was my cue that it was time for me to backpeddle...

I did it, and backed up into Becca. I know it's her as she was a lot softer then the rail, , and she grunted/ With Red comming I made the choice to dart back intio the ring and then crawled across the ring. Then rolled out ans then started to crawl under the riind slowly so Red could grab me and yank me out as I grabbed a chair to set up the finish...

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2018, 06:41:39 PM »
This last flurry is where you really get the crowd. The more you're active, the more they can sense it's coming. Now granted, if your match has been going wide open from the start you don't want to finish it that way. You need peaks and valleys in matches to let the crowd reset and recover. One of the best at that was Eddie Guerrero. He'd wrestle after a really hot match and start his off very slowly. Give the crowd time to come down a bit from the big high that was the last match. Then you bring them back up to the big crescendo. However there is a limit to the numbers of false finishes you can give a crowd before they burn out. So right now, we're doing the ending flourish.

I grab Jane's ankles with my meathooks and drag her our from under the ring. This hurts women more than men honestly if it's done wrong, but that's the spot. And she has her hands on a chair.

Good. I give her a stomp to her back as I walk up to her head and snatch her by her hair, hauling her up and then sending her back first into the railing. Oh, there's Becca. And she looks like she's loving this. I'm doing my job right.

I wait. Let it soak in that I've hurt her back again and slammed her hard into the railing.  She's looking like she's one little puff of air away from falling back into the crowd.  But she struggles and is still holding the chair. She starts to lift it up, to wield it like a weapon.

I grit my teeth and growl at her and fire off my big right boot hard into that chair with an old fashioned Yakuza kick. The sound that impact makes echoes in the arena.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I drove that damn chair right into Jane's head.

I'm just not sure if I did it too hard.

I am sure, I don't care.

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2018, 01:26:40 AM »
You would think that the kick the chair into the face would be bad, but it's not. Unless like me you had your head back against the rail to avoid the chair. So when he kicked it, and the sound was great, but the thing I did not think about was the fight or flight impulse. I being this up to point out that I fucked up. How you ask? Well, when the chair came forward. I jerked back hard and fast. Smashing my own head back into the rail. Instant concussion. How do I know. It could of been the fact that I felt like my head was stuffed with cotton.

I blinked hard as I let the chair drop onto my chest. I was limp as a dish cloth. Then Red pulled me up and then flung me nto the ring apron. To my credit I did manage to get in the ring, and roll towards the ropes to pull myself up. The crowd must of been hot as I hard the pop from what sounded a million milles away. I managed to get to my feet and then spun around, and there was Red ready to deliver a kick to my belly, and double me over.

I felt like I wanted to blow chunks, but I did manage to chew it back as I was lifted up as Red set up the chait, and lifted  me up. This was going to suck, but here is hoping I don't land on the back of my head...   

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2018, 07:17:24 PM »
One big thing about working with women is that the big, painful spots look even more emphatic. For one example just Google Cedric Alexander and Candice LeRae. That lumbar check he gives her just looks fucking brutal. What I'm about to do to Jane is gonna be worse. And you can call booked matches "performance" or "sports entertainment" or whatever the hell you want, but steel is still steel and falls still hurt.

Crazy thing is, Jane wanted this finish. It's one of the things that calmed me down when we were talking about this match. She's got a great mind for the way wrestling works. And she knows how to play her role. Just sometimes it seems like she's living the gimmick a little too much. There's no such thing as a good first impression from her. She can be abrasive, cocky and rude, classic stuff that makes her a natural heel. But when push comes to shove, she knows how the logic should flow.

So I get her and the chair back in the ring. I make sure to keep the eyes on Jane and I as I use my foot to position the folded chair just so. She gets to her feet. Turns around to eat a boot hard in her get. Sells it well and I put her head between my thighs.

This crowd knows me. Knows what comes next from this position. And they roar.

I take a moment. Slowly glance down at the folded chair that just happens to be in the ring.  The fans get louder, imploring me to do it. To take this brash, loudmouth woman who has done nothing but cheat and anger them since she came into this area and finish her off.

I can hear the noise getting close to the loudest point. So I lift Jane up.

The crowd gets louder. Anticipating the big move.

Then I turn to hold Jane over the chair. The buzz gets louder.

And then I SLAM her down back first into that folded metal chair so hard the ring shakes. The crowd ERUPTS.

This was the moment. The big payoff of this angle. What everyone wanted to see. The booker wants me to pin her now and finish her off.

Fuck him.

I look down at her. She looks a bit loopier than usual. I may have tossed her with more strength than I should have. But I did make sure it was all back that hit the chair to spread out the force. Small comfort I know.

I also know that if I pin her now she's done as a character. I've finished her off and there's really no coming back from this. It's a burial. All set up by that damn booker. And I can see why. Smart as she is, she won't be here for very long. She'll be a bigger star elsewhere. If I kill off her character, she gets stuck here where he can leech money off of her.

I agreed to everything in this match. Just not the finish.

The crowd is tense as I stand over her. Waiting for the pinfall, for me to do something.

And I disappoint them.

I turn and walk through the ropes and walk up the aisle. The crowd is confused.

This'll be a win for her. She can always say she beat the Red Enforcer.  The comeback will be "because of count out" and she can say "it's a W in the record books" or something else like that. It's perfect for a heel to build on.

This way maybe someone else will see what I see in her and see past the bluster and the grating personality and see the talent underneath.

As for me, my part in this is done. The rest is up to her.

I need a damn Pepsi bad.  And some waffles. Definitely waffles.